Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

I dunno. maybe but no one else is claiming to be partners with either Nahdia or Tux, so without a cc, I think it’s more likely he isn’t lying. As Dunn correctly pointed out, all of the werewolves were wrongly playing their scimgames. I initially tr Clover because I also typically have too many trs on D1 but now I recall that in a recent game I played with him, he had several detailed readslists, so my Clover tr might have been premature.

I have a bit of a townlean on Dunn for the way he kept correcting me. It was very clearly logically based and agreeing with my readslist minus Clover sounds like town!Dunn to me.

What gives me pause about MWB is his consistent tr on Star/votato. He stayed on Dunn eventhough Star was trying to get him executed and the fact that Nahdia jumped on him, makes me think he might actually be telling the truth about being a lone werewolf.

So, my current PoE other than of course Nahdia is Dru/Clover and outside chance of MWB.

Raven
Skitter
Kanna
Morning Tweet
beeboy
Tux (for mech reasons)
Dunn
MWB
Clover/Dru
Nahdia
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well i mean if they were paired with Star and lilith, no one could call Tux out on this lie.

But if Nahdia and Tux are truthfully in a hood together, then that makes me think Tux is town since Nahdia clearly had access to the wolf flavour and why would it be there if there werent a wolf in the hood to trick? Suppose it could be Nahdia + Clover/Dru then
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1926, Morning Tweet wrote:Well i mean if they were paired with Star and lilith, no one could call Tux out on this lie.

But if Nahdia and Tux are truthfully in a hood together, then that makes me think Tux is town since Nahdia clearly had access to the wolf flavour and why would it be there if there werent a wolf in the hood to trick? Suppose it could be Nahdia + Clover/Dru then
That’s a good point and why I don’t have him higher on my list, because I’m mainly tr him for mech reasons - claiming to be Nahdia’s partner.

It’s not typical for Clover not to have reads but I’m still way more suspicious about Dru having given no reads on anyone else in the game other than Kanna/bee/Skitter and no trs. I also think that Dru looked more like a Nahdia buddy than Clover. One thing in Dru’s favour was being the first one to claim werewolf. I will re-ISO Nahdia tomorrow but I was never really a fan of her Kanna push but if Kanna thinks she’s town, I’ll trust that read over mine but I think it’s really weird that she has given no reads on anyone else in the game. It’s also possible Clover didn’t give reads because like the rest of us, he also wrongly thought he was scum. Skitter, bee and you are spewed as not-Nahdia buddies, despite my other reasons for tr your slots.

So my confident werewolf core is Skitter/Kanna/you/beeboy.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 1927, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 1926, Morning Tweet wrote:Well i mean if they were paired with Star and lilith, no one could call Tux out on this lie.

That’s a good point and why I don’t have him higher on my list, because I’m mainly tr him for mech reasons - claiming to be Nahdia’s partner.

It’s not typical for Clover not to have reads but I’m still way more suspicious about Dru having given no reads on anyone else in the game other than Kanna/bee/Skitter and no trs. I also think that Dru looked more like a Nahdia buddy than Clover. One thing in Dru’s favour was being the first one to claim werewolf. I will re-ISO Nahdia tomorrow but I was never really a fan of DRU’s Kanna push but if Kanna thinks she’s town, I’ll trust that read over mine but I think it’s really weird that she has given no reads on anyone else in the game. It’s also possible Clover didn’t give reads because like the rest of us, he also wrongly thought he was scum. Skitter, bee and you are spewed as not-Nahdia buddies, despite my other reasons for tr your slots.

So my confident werewolf core is Skitter/Kanna/you/beeboy.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1915, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 1912, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1908, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 1905, Dunnstral wrote:Star likely thought she was anti-town when she made that list
Anyone on that list you think isn’t likely to be town?
Clover Ebi
Why?
Their posting doesn't feel like it's changed from day 1

Like they went scum -> scum
instead of scum -> town

And they're pushing Beeboy/Me as a group of 2 and thepush feels fake

And interactions with their own partner looks bad

And their general reactions to events, like "let's leave both of the cops alive", is really bad. They don't seem surprised that they're actually town
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 1891, Raven Branwen wrote:I think if we logically assume that Tux is likely town because Hectic probably wouldn’t put two scum in the same PT, than I think this is a good place to start.
lilith and starbuck are unlikely to have been paired together, so the mafia were likely paired with lilith and starbuck and then claimed eachother.
In post 1909, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 1904, Raven Branwen wrote:I think Skitter and I are actually masons based on both the wording of my role pm and Hectic posting right in our PT that we’re werewolves but even if that weren’t the case, she’s been working with me the entire game. Tux mainly for mech reasons.
This seem familiar?
this seems particularly notable because the way skitter seemed not to have thought she and raven branwen were masons before i asked her if she had reason to assume they weren't.
In post 1910, Raven Branwen wrote:@Drusilla, what are you reads outside of yesterday positioning Bee/Kanna/Skitter as the scumteam?
my reads from yesterday are meaningless as i thought i was part of a two-person scumteam. i have been very clear about my reads today:
In post 1714, drusilla wrote:
In post 1710, drusilla wrote:there are three mafia either way. either the mafia are nahdia/tuxedo + one of the impure pair, or nahdia + the pure pair.
nahdia/tuxedo mask/clover ebi or nahdia/dunnstral/beeboy seem the most likely to me, with much more weight on the first.
In post 1733, drusilla wrote:
In post 1726, beeboy wrote:See my issue is I think someone in your pair is setting up to pile drive our pair the following phase.
I just can't tell if it's you Clover or Drusilla, because it has to be one of you.

And unlike day 1 I am no longer content just sitting without good scum reads lol.
this doesn't make sense to me. because i currently feel very strongly that it is correct to eliminate tuxedo mask tomorrow. if tuxedo mask is a werewolf, however, then clover ebi is also very likely to be a werewolf and to me right now you are the most likely pair in that situation. you saying you are likely to be aligned does not sway me away from this because in that situation you are also aligned.
In post 1810, drusilla wrote:
In post 1772, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1765, drusilla wrote:
In post 1762, Dunnstral wrote:Note: Mafia tried to hammer themself, ending the day early
do you think it is most likely nahdia/tuxedo mask/clover ebi?
Yes that is where I am currently leaning. I'm not certain on Tux being scum or mafia being informed of things like I saw in a recent game
excellent i am as well.
it is frustrating to me that most people seem to be working from my general framework for solving the game but are still scumreading me.

nahdia is all but confirmed mafia. the logical elimination is then tuxedo mask.
if tuxedo mask is mafia, then we are likely looking for one mafia in the other pairs. i think this would most likely be clover ebi or you.
if tuxedo mask is a werewolf, then we are still looking for a claimed pair. before you began posting today i thought that claimed pair would most likely be beeboy/dunnstral. now i believe it is more likely to be you/skitter.
why are the stars dancing?
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by drusilla »

to demonstrate visually:

morning tweet - kanna

midwaybear

drusilla
- clover ebi
dunnstral - beeboy
skitter - raven branwen
nahdia
- tuxedo mask

so nahdia>tuxedo mask
if tuxedo mask is mafia>clover ebi>raven branwen
if tuxedo mask is a werewolf>raven branwen
if raven branwen is mafia>skitter
if raven branwen is a werewolf>beeboy
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by drusilla »

and we potentially get additional information along the way!
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Raven is a ww tho !
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 1933, skitter30 wrote:Raven is a ww tho !
it is so hard for me to understand her mindset here. like she is stressing that her read of kanna yesterday has some relevance and that my reads yesterday meant something and none of it makes sense.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:08 am

Post by skitter30 »

Yeah idk

But in the pt she very obviously and very clearly thought we were a bizarro 2man scumteam. So like if she was actually mafia and duping me ... i dont think she would have approached the pt the way she did
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:47 am

Post by Kanna »

I want to vouch for drusilla! I can see her townie heart. And obviously I trust Morning.

I think this spews skitter town and she vouches for Raven so i think that’s also ok...
In post 1423, Nahdia wrote:Alrighty,
I got rolecopped.

Same claim; skitter is a werewolf.
Beeboy/Dunnstral I feel should be town although those are my weak townreads

I just realised that partner-partner play isn’t that significant since a potential mafia pair of paired together would’ve been playing like mafia anyway? Pairs which don’t have good chemistry are more likely to contain one mafia though since I’d think they’d be more invested in their wincon. Pairs with good chemistry are either pure or both mafia(?) Except i still think Nahdia/Tux make sense as a mafia/mafia couple hm

<Tux, Clover, Midway>

I agree Tux is probably the next elimination. Clover/Midway are a tossup

@Drusilla; why is Midway clear? What’s not to say Midway is not scum who killed their partner and forced to claim solo?
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:54 am

Post by skitter30 »

Are we trying to do anything else today?
I'm kinda fine just voting out nahdia
Show
Hiatus once more.

drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:03 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 1936, Kanna wrote:@Drusilla; why is Midway clear? What’s not to say Midway is not scum who killed their partner and forced to claim solo?
i really think his beginning of the day interactions with me come from a werewolf.

if midwaybear was paired with lilith/starbuck who was the other of lilith/starbuck paired with?
In post 1931, drusilla wrote:if tuxedo mask is mafia>clover ebi>raven branwen
this is the only world in which midwaybear possibly makes sense to me as mafia and there is room to add him if i am calculating correctly.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Kanna »

actually (mostly) disregard the last part, i was just thinking of a scenario where scum would pivot between partner choices, but that doesn't matter. still, i think midway isn't clear unless you cleared him because of a strong townread.

this is very possible:

morning tweet - kanna
drusilla - clover ebi
dunnstral - beeboy
skitter - raven branwen
nahdia
- lilith
tuxedo mask
- starbuck
midwaybear
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

VOTE: Nahdia
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I've never played with Raven before this game by the way. So I have no idea what she's on about. However, I don't have much else to really say about this game in general I've hit a dead end so I'll lurk in my pt until needed/wanted
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:12 am

Post by skitter30 »

are we waiting for anything else or should i vote ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Nahdia »

Taken to General Howe's headquarters (commander of the British forces)
in New York, the young spy was interrogated and executed on September
22. Word of the execution was brought to General Washington's
headquarters shortly after by a British officer carrying a flag of truce.

...who is pulling the strings?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:26 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1874, skitter30 wrote:i think nahdia is trying to communciate with someone through these posts. I think that part of the team they weren't in communication with
still think this ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:27 am

Post by midwaybear »

maybe, but that is really risky
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:28 am

Post by beeboy »

I have day talk in my werewolf factional PT, feel like the mafia have it as well.
Anyway yeah just end the day.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:28 am

Post by beeboy »

I have day talk in my werewolf factional PT, feel like the mafia have it as well.
Anyway yeah just end the day.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:28 am

Post by midwaybear »

VOTE: Nahdia
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:30 am

Post by skitter30 »

yeah it just seems like they're trying to communicate with someone who isn't in a pt with them
but yeah

VOTE: nahdia

i'm not sure what the vote is at
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”