Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

NPOM has scum utility as well, he's the votato slot
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:15 am

Post by maxwell »

Yeah I know, GC seems to think he's town, though. I'd probably be comfortable voting DoctorPepper, and if he's town I think the scumteam is guaranteed to be Looker/NPOM. Kind of starting to think CSF is just town here, looking back on stungun.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I thought votato was town, but I admit my ability to be monumentally wrong. I think NPOE's play has been scummy.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Town
GC
CSF

maxwell
DP

looker
bob
NPOM
Scum

I've come round to CSF being town, I think scum is in NPOM + bob/looker
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1975, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Should we massclaim
I think mass claim might be the best move here
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:01 am

Post by maxwell »

I doubt it reveals much at this point but if it lets us keep bob out of the poe it's fine.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I’m against a mass claim but favor a town investigator counter claiming bob if one exists.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1965, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:bob you keep saying you wanted to push HK50 to a claim yesterday, but you weren't voting HK50 until like 2 days before deadline
Plain and simple I'm used to 12-14 day long days as opposed to 7 days.

Normally I prefer to wait to give a player a chance to reply to my push on them. Twofold, one so i can get one last read from their final response and secondly I do sort of feel it's a bit rude. The second one I know is a bit silly but that's just the way I am.

Had decided to give hk50 one last night to actually reply before i made my vote on him. As i didnt have time on the sunday to post. With me making my vote lunch time if he either didn't reply or his reply did not give me town vibes

The night before after a quick skim my vote I had seen the dunn wagon start to build up traction again. Even though it had been the counter wagon to porkens at several points during day one. So I made my vote when I could.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:59 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I'm not a net negative, I recently was in lylo and won. NM's read list is very OMGUS.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:01 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

At any rate, town can't afford another mislynch at this point, or at the very least, we should be doing everything we can to lynch actual scum. I am suspicious of NM and maxwell for advocating policy lynching at this point.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2008, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm not a net negative, I recently was in lylo and won. NM's read list is very OMGUS.
I've been pushing bob and votato (your slot) since early game and the HK/looker slot hasn't pushed me at all?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2009, NoPowerOverMe wrote:we should be doing everything we can to lynch actual scum
Such as reading the game
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2006, Green Crayons wrote:I’m against a mass claim but favor a town investigator counter claiming bob if one exists.
I don't claim this. If Looker/Nopower/Cat are an investigative role, they should claim now.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:09 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2011, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2009, NoPowerOverMe wrote:we should be doing everything we can to lynch actual scum
Such as reading the game
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:14 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

What did Votato do that was scummy?
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:07 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I already claimed.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2015, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I already claimed.
I can’t see it in your iso
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Re-reading NPOM’s iso I can definitely see him and HK as scum, he definitely has a cautious noob scum replacing in to a bad slot and bad situation vibe. And his play arm round the HK wagon is ew
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:38 am

Post by maxwell »

was Vanilla Town, in response to me asking one of the people I don't townread had a power role to claim. Doubt there'll be a non-bob investigative claim.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

bob’s interaction with Porkens slot lynch day 1 is still terrible though, there was definitely a concerted scum resistance effort to that wagon
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:47 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1050, bob3141 wrote:At the moment my gut instinct is that BM/clidd/porkens is scum. And ever since clidd got wagoned Hk has kept trying to deflect attention away from the Bm/clidd wagon. He even keeps trying to dismiss anything bm might have done as not ai.

Even though he started pushing back at green after green had asked him legitimate questions about how he managed to come to an opposite conclusion as to shogun. When he in fact used shogun's own statement to vote.

All the while Hk kept pushing a wagon against Dunn. And only now suddenly town reads dunn after his wagon had dropped down to 2 votes.
This is bad? His vote was hanging on clidd until resistance to voting porkens made him join the flashwagon on gera. I mean, not impossible he was scum looking for an out but I would think he'd have done it a lot sooner. Like I said based on roleclaim and play toward the scum slot I'm pretty sure he's town here. More likely than not he was forced to switch by other people and the DP/HK 50 interactions look far worse in my opinion.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:10 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Vt
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:11 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Replacements should be cautious in a 70 page game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2010, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2008, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm not a net negative, I recently was in lylo and won. NM's read list is very OMGUS.
I've been pushing bob and votato (your slot) since early game and the HK/looker slot hasn't pushed me at all?
Any response to this?
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:51 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I asked what vatato did to warrant a push.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”