Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Menalque »

If notty doesn’t flip scum then for N3 we invest exactly one of (moment, datisi)
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1749, Menalque wrote:(Norwee, nk15) invest pls dragon
Shitty pool, add one more.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Menalque »

Why would I want to add one more? If you’re both town surely it’s beneficial to keep the pool as small as possible to ensure that the TD isn’t too narrowed down
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i want there to at least be a chance to get another guilty. I’m town and i don’t scumread NK15. Sure it would confirm our innocence, but for me myself it wouldn’t help at all. I’d like to have S_S in there.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does anyone have a problem with a Norwee/NK15/Something_Smart investigation pool?

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Something_Smart »

*raises hand*
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then it’s settled. Me/NK15/S_S it is.

- Bunno
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1756, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Then it’s settled. Me/NK15/S_S it is.
Nearly a good idea, but I prefer Norwegian/me/Alisae
Alisae hides behind their "I hate to play with revealed IC" despite us having a real choice between the three potential lynches today; I think we could hit scum there.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1682, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1681, Moment wrote:I seriously considered refusing to ship wheat and may have done so if the day went on for longer.
Why?
Answer this.
Hel
Hel
Goon
Hel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Hel »

In post 1747, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1744, Hel wrote:GuiltyLion because they're shady.
Why am I shady? Is it just activity level for you? Which of my reads do you disagree with?

That's right. Solely activity levels.
Hectic
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Does activity levels count when a game get's boring?

- Bunno
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1753, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i want there to at least be a chance to get another guilty. I’m town and i don’t scumread NK15. Sure it would confirm our innocence, but for me myself it wouldn’t help at all. I’d like to have S_S in there.
This is scum. You're setting it up so that when tea gets found on your ship, we misclown S_S instead of executing you.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you’re so against it then just do a pure investigation. But it would be an waste of time for me. I don’t care about being confirmed town. I just want to be townread and able to scum hunt at the same time. Which sadly appear to be impossible at this point.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i’m going to be lynched anyway with a guilty then i’d prefer leaving me out of the pool and investigate him.

- Bunno
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:59 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1761, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1753, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because i want there to at least be a chance to get another guilty. I’m town and i don’t scumread NK15. Sure it would confirm our innocence, but for me myself it wouldn’t help at all. I’d like to have S_S in there.
This is scum. You're setting it up so that when tea gets found on your ship, we misclown S_S instead of executing you.
I don't know how to tell you this but scum left in the pool is going to get caught anyway.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1764, maxwell wrote:
I don't know how to tell you this but scum left in the pool is going to get caught anyway.
Yes, but it's time wasted, and more time for them to figure out the TD. In a setup where scum can win after getting caught and executed, getting caught anyway isn't really much of a deterrent, but delaying that a day or two is very valuable.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 1765, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1764, maxwell wrote:
Yes, but it's time wasted, and more time for them to figure out the TD. In a setup where scum can win after getting caught and executed, getting caught anyway isn't really much of a deterrent, but delaying that a day or two is very valuable.
If there is scum in the pool of three we are going to have today(and it doesnt have scum from group 1 in it), then both scum can be eliminated by investigations and executions before deadline, without further scumreading being necessary.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 524, Umlaut wrote:I really hate that claim (that big bold "
Enough
" is really lame) and how NK15 has basically excused himself from playing the game, but I may as well provisionally accept it since it gets confirmed tomorrow anyway.

Scattered thoughts:
  • I think we all agree Menalque is town.
  • I've decided Radical Rat is town as well; his gamesolving attempts seem to come from a town place (though also seem a bit like cat-herding; his plan in requires close to unanimous agreement to be workable)
  • I agree with the arguments that username tone-slipping so quickly is probably a towntell.
  • notscience' vocal suspicion of the NK claim is weird and pings me
  • I kind of agree with but given the cat is out of the bag we have to make the best of it.
  • I think there's a high probability there is at least one smuggler in those who haven't posted since NK15 outed. (Which is six players so that's not a hugely impressive deduction I guess)
VOTE: notscience
In post 525, notscience wrote:It’s not like I’m doing anything with it, it’s just my spicy take

I’m disappointed in you worm, I’m gonna have to drop you in some tequila
This was the second vote on notscience (after username). Umlaut had initially defended notscience against username's attack, but swapped to voting him after NK15's claim. This interaction strikes me as very unlikely to be S/S. Several more posts posts in the way notscience talks to umlaut just doesn't look like scum interactions in my opinion.
In post 562, Radical Rat wrote:I'm comfortable sheeping on this.

VOTE: Execute notscience

Tentative scumteam guess: notscience/Hel/Moment.
In post 570, Titus wrote:
Execute: notscience

Decent place to start until I get my feet wet with data.
In post 597, Menalque wrote:Popping in for two things:

(1) VOTE: notscience

(2) datisi, how come you didn’t get pissed with GL this game?
These are the follow-on votes. It's not as strong, but given a 3 person scumteam in a 17 player setup, I would think there would be a disinclination to bus. There were plenty of available wagons to choose, it would seem counterproductive to put that momentum on a teammate. So I'd rule RR/Titus/Menalque out for inspection as well.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1746, Hel wrote:Titus, why is Umlaut scum by VCA?
He's not necessarily. I want all the Notty counters investigated to figure out what scum valued.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

titus is there something I'm supposed to be doing?
I'll just sheep u idc tbh
GTKAS
| here.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by maxwell »

I'd probably throw in one of alisae or GL with norwegian and NK15. I don't know. I have no good ideas.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Menalque »

dragon boi can we get this show on the road? make you choice on the invests for tonight so we can hurry up and get with the guillotining on notscience
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Iconeum »

you want me to handpick the invests again?

I could, based on the same process I used on D1. But we agreed town would have control, and everyone seems to have different opinions.

And if I do push my own bracket, there's not gonna be room to divert away from that because reasons.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Menalque »

I want you to pick based on what has been suggested in consultation, yes

I cbf to try to corral everyone here into actually voting using hurt tags to try and pick an investigation pool where if you didn’t abide it would potentially put the TD anyway

I don’t want you to control who we lynch (so long as we’re lynching from within a pool of confirmed scum)
Moment
Moment
Goon
Moment
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Moment »

I'd rather he didn't handpick.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”