Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm not trying to upset you so clearly I'm doing something wrong. My apologizes I'll come back later
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I can see where Clover is coming from. We have all decided we're not being tricked, leaving just Clovers hood. Clover as town would be pretty frustrated about this

That being said I dont see a world where Raven or skitts are scum, besides maybe them both being scum together but I heavily doubt that too. Raven just seems like a wolf to me, same with skitts -- both of their entrances yesterday point to this for me

Beeboy and Dunn have higher odds of being scum together faking being wolves together, sure. I would argue again that one cannot be scum without the other being scum, it just seems unlikely. And overall I dont really think theyre mafia anyway

Clover and Drusilla are kind of left on the outside. Dru has a guilty on Chara which sounds about right to me. So naturally everyone is assuming its Clover last mafia now. Which is possible. But a shame since I was wolf reading him based off the frustration yesterday and today. He said stuff yesterday I think that was getting misinterpreted and today sort of the same deal. I suppose frustration in of itself isnt inherently AI.

Theres also midway who is a player in this game. Probably a wolf player. He is definitely here
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Hectic »

Votecount 3.2

[2] Chara:
drusilla, Clover Ebi

[7] Not Voting:
Morning Tweet, Chara, skitter30, Dunnstral, midwaybear, Raven Branwen, beeboy

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to set someone alight.
The Day 3 deadline is in (expired on 2020-07-24 09:32:31).
Last edited by Hectic on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Hectic »

Drusilla speaks up.

I have prophetic abilities and my visions tell me that disposing of Chara would be the best course of action.

Chara looks dubious.

Uh, sure you do. Prove it.

Hm. You will have a terrible fall from grace in the very near future.

Chara frowns and shakes its head dismissively at this cryptic nonsense. It turns to walk away and feel something tug at its feet, sending it crashing down onto the ground in a bundled heap.

Spoiler:

...it appears Chara's shoelaces have been tied together while it wasn't looking.

Told you so.
Last edited by Hectic on Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2250, Clover Ebi wrote:I'm not trying to upset you so clearly I'm doing something wrong. My apologizes I'll come back later
I understand that to anyone who doesn’t have access to our PT could logically make that assumption but as I am the only one who knows what’s posted in there, other than of course Skitter, I would literally bet the game on Skitter town. If Skitter were scum here, there would be something that didn’t sit right with me about her posting, something even slightly off and there is none. That’s why I’m so certain of this.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:53 am

Post by beeboy »

VOTE: Chara

L-2
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2251, Morning Tweet wrote:I can see where Clover is coming from. We have all decided we're not being tricked, leaving just Clovers hood. Clover as town would be pretty frustrated about this

That being said I dont see a world where Raven or skitts are scum, besides maybe them both being scum together but I heavily doubt that too. Raven just seems like a wolf to me, same with skitts -- both of their entrances yesterday point to this for me

Beeboy and Dunn have higher odds of being scum together faking being wolves together, sure. I would argue again that one cannot be scum without the other being scum, it just seems unlikely. And overall I dont really think theyre mafia anyway

Clover and Drusilla are kind of left on the outside. Dru has a guilty on Chara which sounds about right to me. So naturally everyone is assuming its Clover last mafia now. Which is possible. But a shame since I was wolf reading him based off the frustration yesterday and today. He said stuff yesterday I think that was getting misinterpreted and today sort of the same deal. I suppose frustration in of itself isnt inherently AI.

Theres also midway who is a player in this game. Probably a wolf player. He is definitely here
In the game I referenced town didn’t even claim an actual guilty on scum, they just hard scumread them and that player actually posted something along the lines of, if you want to lynch me it’s okay but don’t lynch them after my flip. Fun fact: I probably have one of the best long term memories on this site and I especially have an excellent memory for things scum has said. So, Chara pleading for Dru’s life post flip majorly pinged me.

I liked how he didn’t jump on Star eventhough he was the counterwagon and it looked like he was trying to save Kanna from being the NK but I don’t know anymore. While I would still feel a lot better if Clover made that readslist, it’s possible one of my trs could be wrong - OTHER than of course Skitter who based on all of the available info is locktown.

Other than Skitter, I don’t see why MT kills Kanna, so I highly doubt it’s her. Same with Dru.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

In post 2255, beeboy wrote:VOTE: Chara

L-2
Tell me when I should put them at E-1.
Raven Branwen
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Raven Branwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Raven Branwen »

Both me and Skitter believed that Nahdia was sending cryptic messages to someone other than Tux, make of that what you will.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:11 am

Post by beeboy »

I think Clover wants a break I think is the vibe I got.

So up to Skitter and Dru I guess if they are done talking.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:21 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 2259, beeboy wrote:So up to Skitter and Dru I guess if they are done talking.
i would like a bit to write out what i think should be the course of action. the setup speculation and the seeming power issues can possibly be accounted for in planning. like the nahdia worlds shouldn't be taken at face value obviously but switching the order of people i want to eliminate to account for like 9/4 or 9/2/2 seems doable. still think it's most likely 10/3.
why are the stars dancing?
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:25 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 2258, Raven Branwen wrote:Both me and Skitter believed that Nahdia was sending cryptic messages to someone other than Tux, make of that what you will.
researched this during the night:
In post 1975, drusilla wrote:nahdia's post from when they self-voted until they were eliminated sourced:

Spoiler:
- alice's adventure's in wonderland chapter vi

- william gibson, neuromancer

- non-consecutive sections of neuromancer

- oxford dictionary definition of skitter

- lewis carroll, jabberwocky

- modified version of a meme bugspray recently posted in a game they were in with me, skitter, dunnstral and nahdia.

- unsure, found two results for 'what if we're in a box':

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments ... _in_a_box/

https://archiveofourown.org/works/591183

no repetition in either.

- epic of gilgamesh

- epic of gilgamesh

- bill watterson, calvin & hobbes

- no results

- more likely due to game situation than sourced

- oxford dictionary definition of opposing

the '7/4/2' is likely a reference to the setup possibly being 7 werewolves 4 mafia/? 2 mafia/?

- oxford dictionary definition of lunacy

'are we enemies?' likely related to the 7/4/2

- jurrassic world

'what does "oppose" mean, really?' likely meant to draw our attention to their last two posts

- drawing attention to bottom of the last few posts again

(it is worth noting that the beginning of the very next post, 1820, is skitter saying 'nahdia, although you are caught scum, i am enjoying the posts you are currently making')

- oxford dicitionary definition of skeptical

'this game drove me to drink.' likely to continue to draw attention to the bottom of these posts.

- fallout: new vegas

'9 & 2 | 2' seems to be saying 9 werewolves, 2 mafia, 2 town.

- first result when searching 'raven gif'

- not sourced, potentially frustrated with setup

- wikipedia entry for the enemy of my enemy is my friend

- oxford dictionary definition of why

- execution of nathan hale, 1776

got weird results for 'who is pulling the strings?' that could be potentially related to the main text here but it seems more likely to be a continuation of the previous bottom of posts line of thought, in which case the answer would be hectic, i assume.

- mafiawiki entry for win condition

- continuation of three faction speculation

- see above

from this it seems unlikely that nahdia's original intention was to communicate to us the setup but rather something they added later when they started making these posts again as you can see from the differences between the subsets {nahdia posts 1533-1674} and {nahdia posts 1813-1955}. i think the intention was to try to make us doubt our setup assumptions, likely because they are correct. skitter also drawing attention to nahdia's attempts to 'communicate with someone' through these posts is suspicious as i am pretty sure she'd have easily been able to determine what was likely being communicated if she wanted to so instead it feels like she was potentially a part of the ploy. oddly enough, the two players also referenced directly in these posts are skitter and raven branwen, so if nahdia's third alignment speculation is to be believed, it seems to point toward them as well.
if nahdia actually believed there was a third alignment (unlikely, more likely a plot/distraction) it seems they believed it was you and skitter or at least wanted us to think it was you and skitter.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:37 am

Post by midwaybear »

why wouldn't nahdia just straight-up say that then? Why be so cryptic about it?
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:40 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 2262, midwaybear wrote:why wouldn't nahdia just straight-up say that then? Why be so cryptic about it?
probably because nahdia was mafia.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 10:45 am

Post by drusilla »

now with fixed post links:
In post 2261, drusilla wrote:
In post 2258, Raven Branwen wrote:Both me and Skitter believed that Nahdia was sending cryptic messages to someone other than Tux, make of that what you will.
researched this during the night:
In post 1975, drusilla wrote:nahdia's post from when they self-voted until they were eliminated sourced:

Spoiler:
- alice's adventure's in wonderland chapter vi

- non-consecutive sections of neuromancer

- oxford dictionary definition of skitter

- lewis carroll, jabberwocky

- modified version of a meme bugspray recently posted in a game they were in with me, skitter, dunnstral and nahdia.

- unsure, found two results for 'what if we're in a box':

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments ... _in_a_box/

https://archiveofourown.org/works/591183

no repetition in either.

- epic of gilgamesh

- epic of gilgamesh

- bill watterson, calvin & hobbes

- no results

- more likely due to game situation than sourced

- oxford dictionary definition of opposing

the '7/4/2' is likely a reference to the setup possibly being 7 werewolves 4 mafia/? 2 mafia/?

- oxford dictionary definition of lunacy

'are we enemies?' likely related to the 7/4/2

- jurrassic world

'what does "oppose" mean, really?' likely meant to draw our attention to their last two posts

- drawing attention to bottom of the last few posts again

(it is worth noting that the beginning of the very next post, 1820, is skitter saying 'nahdia, although you are caught scum, i am enjoying the posts you are currently making')

- oxford dicitionary definition of skeptical

'this game drove me to drink.' likely to continue to draw attention to the bottom of these posts.

- fallout: new vegas

'9 & 2 | 2' seems to be saying 9 werewolves, 2 mafia, 2 town.

- first result when searching 'raven gif'

- not sourced, potentially frustrated with setup

- wikipedia entry for the enemy of my enemy is my friend

- oxford dictionary definition of why

- execution of nathan hale, 1776

got weird results for 'who is pulling the strings?' that could be potentially related to the main text here but it seems more likely to be a continuation of the previous bottom of posts line of thought, in which case the answer would be hectic, i assume.

- mafiawiki entry for win condition

- continuation of three faction speculation

- see above

from this it seems unlikely that nahdia's original intention was to communicate to us the setup but rather something they added later when they started making these posts again as you can see from the differences between the subsets {nahdia posts 1533-1674} and {nahdia posts 1813-1955}. i think the intention was to try to make us doubt our setup assumptions, likely because they are correct. skitter also drawing attention to nahdia's attempts to 'communicate with someone' through these posts is suspicious as i am pretty sure she'd have easily been able to determine what was likely being communicated if she wanted to so instead it feels like she was potentially a part of the ploy. oddly enough, the two players also referenced directly in these posts are skitter and raven branwen, so if nahdia's third alignment speculation is to be believed, it seems to point toward them as well.
if nahdia actually believed there was a third alignment (unlikely, more likely a plot/distraction) it seems they believed it was you and skitter or at least wanted us to think it was you and skitter.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:02 am

Post by beeboy »

Dunnstral/MT.
^ Last scum if Kanna flips scum.

I am done with day phase. Free me from my flesh chamber.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:03 am

Post by beeboy »

Chara*

If i am wrong please ignore the correction to the typo.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:06 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 2265, beeboy wrote:Dunnstral/MT.
wait why dunnstral? both you and dunnstral would win as the third mafia following my current train of thought.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:25 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 2265, beeboy wrote:Dunnstral
also now that i'm thinking about it could you explain this:
In post 1530, Dunnstral wrote:My partner asked me at the very start of the game if I 'wanted to claim my role'

Their justification today is that they have seen complicated roles like day vig and didn't want to play like they knew it was coming
from your perspective?
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:40 am

Post by beeboy »

I think Dunnstral already posted my answer.
I've seen people refrain from posting role pms because it keeps your scum bros "blind" on your role. So they don't just out you for being a day vig or something.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:41 am

Post by beeboy »

I don't really want to talk about Dunnstral until tomorrow.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:50 am

Post by beeboy »

Burying Dunnstral, then being night killed is low on the list of things I want to do.
He is a big boi that can defend himself without me.
And you are all competent enough to catch him without me.
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:54 am

Post by drusilla »

In post 2269, beeboy wrote:I've seen people refrain from posting role pms because it keeps your scum bros "blind" on your role. So they don't just out you for being a day vig or something.
i guess i have just never seen anyone not share their role with their partner nor does it seem like a reasonable thing to do to me.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by beeboy »

I don't feel like looking up the scum threads in every large theme I've ever looked at to find the 1-2 times I've seen someone ask that.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 2265, beeboy wrote:Dunnstral/MT.
^ Last scum if Kanna flips scum.

I am done with day phase. Free me from my flesh chamber.
interesting

Did you notice something about Clover?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”