Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh I think I get what you're saying

Aight Imma head out once more 'cause everytime I post you push me out. Have fun Auro
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Porkens »

Your an honorary PB
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Auro »

Relax, I was kidding :P I should've detailed a bit more, I just wrote that when I woke up
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Auro »

I'm conflicted about Dave; it doesn't seem like a NK he would make when he could take a shot at public killing and get away with it, and I very strongly townread Shireen.
I'll prob just sheep Nero Cain.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

You can get the money back to the house is that I am going out of the town to pick y’all off at all the people that are coming over here to town and then we hang cl the house was the day ending to the night and then we hang cl I wanna is a great night for ya and I know y’all have a great time at work that way we could go hang cl and hang cl was that the way I wanna I know you know I’m not sure how you feel like that you were just being nice to you but you don’t know how you do that you don’t know how to make you happy and then you don’t want me you to do either of them.

Wow my phone really wants to hang cl
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by Auro »

Oh we're in worst-case LyLo. Eeks! Ideally I'd want to execute the Votato slot
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Auro »

Ooooh kay

VOTE: Tipsy

He started a neighborhood with me right after replacing in. I lied to him saying I detected he's part of another PT too, and asked him to confirm or deny. Instead of directly denying it, Tipsy surfed the OP rules and was wondering how I had such an ability that's not present in the OP. After I asked him to explicitly deny, he then figured I might be reaction testing him.

I think it's somewhat scummy to react by looking at whether such a detection is possible in the rules over just saying "No" immediately. From a scum PoV I could have been talking about his scum PT as the one I detected so he'd have to think of some explanation or at least verify first if it was possible.

The lack of a CO NK is also fishy! I think this could actually mean
both
COs are scum? If it were only one, they could just NK the other knowing they're going to survive this week. If both were outside they'd expect us not to execute a CO today, which is bad for them, so it's better to execute a CO always? Especially with Firebringer being a scumread slot anyway.

It was oversight that I didn't see travel is forbidden after a Coup, which makes a Coup technically worthless.

Pink Ball please don't feel shut down when I make pushes, you know I'm the type to push minor things. I should've clarified that particular "flattery tell" thing was a joke, but to be honest I'm unable to recognize town!you. I only recollect playing against scum!you multiple times (apart from our hydra), so probably that's understandable?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:51 am

Post by maxwell »

The thing is I'm having trouble seeing how that kill gets made without inside info. Even with supposedly leaking it, it seems very unlikely anyone picks up on it given the overall state of the thread. Who's going to send that in? No one seems to want to answer that question.

VOTE: davesaz
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Auro »

The overall state of the thread isn't reflective of how well scum are playing, though. They could be vigilant and competent and just avoid posting too much in the main thread. I do think tipsy is a competent player and would've picked up on it.
When I read that I assumed Dave meant voting Fire .>. but I think interpreting it correctly isn't a stretch at all.
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Tipsy »

^ p much that. anyone not voting davesaz should have to explajn why they dont think the ari kill is incriminating to th guy who knew where he was.
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Tipsy »

was at maxwell's post...
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3135, Tipsy wrote:^ p much that. anyone not voting davesaz should have to explajn why they dont think the ari kill is incriminating to th guy who knew where he was.
>It was softed, and I don't think it was such a vague soft that competent scum wouldn't pick up on
>Dave can actually get away with publicly killing Ari, if anything he'd know the insider knowledge he has makes it a risky kill
>It's a pretty bad NK compared to a CO?
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Tipsy »

i guess :\ i dont have any better thoughts at this point. maybe pinkboob
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Auro »

Okay; if both scum are outside the COs, i.e. 2/6, and up till last week everyone was on board with a coup after Week 5, can anyone highlight how a kill outside COs on a generally scumread slot is beneficial?
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Tipsy »

no clue. why even risk it if davesaz isnt scum an u dont know 100% where ari is though?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Why would dave and their partner kill Ari via nightkill instead of killing him during the day?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Auro »

In post 3141, Pink Ball wrote:Why would dave and their partner kill Ari via nightkill instead of killing him during the day?
Exactly - Dave was already toying with the idea. It's less suspicious to do it publicly in the day lol
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Tipsy »

idk :\
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:02 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3137, Auro wrote:
In post 3135, Tipsy wrote:^ p much that. anyone not voting davesaz should have to explajn why they dont think the ari kill is incriminating to th guy who knew where he was.
>It was softed, and I don't think it was such a vague soft that competent scum wouldn't pick up on
>Dave can actually get away with publicly killing Ari, if anything he'd know the insider knowledge he has makes it a risky kill
>It's a pretty bad NK compared to a CO?
Someone specifically wanted me to confirm the soft. I'd be suspicious of that.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:05 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2625, Porkens wrote:Are you talking castle murder?
Here is one.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:06 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2662, Auro wrote:Porkens wtf dude? Wait till we take Votato's power, why do you want to play the game flipless?
Ran across this while looking for more posts asking about the soft.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:17 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2489, Porkens wrote:Lol ok Auro’s I só is the scummiest I’ve seen.

Dave, if aero is in your castle I’d say just hill hostage now.

Auro is definitely the scum among the nobles.

VOTE: auro
Interesting.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Porkens »

In post 3132, Auro wrote:Ooooh kay

VOTE: Tipsy

He started a neighborhood with me right after replacing in. I lied to him saying I detected he's part of another PT too, and asked him to confirm or deny. Instead of directly denying it, Tipsy surfed the OP rules and was wondering how I had such an ability that's not present in the OP. After I asked him to explicitly deny, he then figured I might be reaction testing him.

I think it's somewhat scummy to react by looking at whether such a detection is possible in the rules over just saying "No" immediately. From a scum PoV I could have been talking about his scum PT as the one I detected so he'd have to think of some explanation or at least verify first if it was possible.

The lack of a CO NK is also fishy! I think this could actually mean
both
COs are scum? If it were only one, they could just NK the other knowing they're going to survive this week. If both were outside they'd expect us not to execute a CO today, which is bad for them, so it's better to execute a CO always? Especially with Firebringer being a scumread slot anyway.

It was oversight that I didn't see travel is forbidden after a Coup, which makes a Coup technically worthless.

Pink Ball please don't feel shut down when I make pushes, you know I'm the type to push minor things. I should've clarified that particular "flattery tell" thing was a joke, but to be honest I'm unable to recognize town!you. I only recollect playing against scum!you multiple times (apart from our hydra), so probably that's understandable?
Tipsy do you confirm starting this neighborhood?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Porkens »

I don’t know what, if anything, Dave is trying to imply, but the fact that he’s not willing to go out and say rather than just throw vague shade is pretty telling.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”