Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Porkens »

I tried to start a neighborhood but my spies are out busily trying to kidnap votato like I was coerced into doing.

RIP my agency
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 3134, Auro wrote:The overall state of the thread isn't reflective of how well scum are playing, though. They could be vigilant and competent and just avoid posting too much in the main thread. I do think tipsy is a competent player and would've picked up on it.
When I read that I assumed Dave meant voting Fire .>. but I think interpreting it correctly isn't a stretch at all.
Tipsy replaced in after the post was made, it's highly unlikely they would have seen it, and their actions were already locked in by the time they replaced, meaning votato sent them in. I'm not really swayed by this.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like the 2 options are the Ari/fire kill was planned and Dave posted what he posted a an excuse or that scum just picked up on his post. There were other scum beside Vota. The first seems kinda complicated, wouldn't OR say that scum just picked up on the crumb?

Still think max/arya is the townier of the COs. Could see scum not want to shoot Max to try and give tipsy an out.

Auro is scummy as fuck for voting tipsy (even though Tipsy is scum) and trying to deny town his CO power.

VOTE: Auro
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3132, Auro wrote:It was oversight that I didn't see travel is forbidden after a Coup, which makes a Coup technically worthless.
Where does it say this?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Porkens »

In post 3153, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like the 2 options are the Ari/fire kill was planned and Dave posted what he posted a an excuse or that scum just picked up on his post. There were other scum beside Vota. The first seems kinda complicated, wouldn't OR say that scum just picked up on the crumb?

Still think max/arya is the townier of the COs. Could see scum not want to shoot Max to try and give tipsy an out.

Auro is scummy as fuck for voting tipsy (even though Tipsy is scum) and trying to deny town his CO power.

VOTE: Auro
Where was this like 100 pages ago??
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Porkens »

If tipsy is scum we should just hang tipsy. Do you think auro makes that post about their partner?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3157 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

????

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3158 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

tipsy is going down. Its pretty basic mafia logic that scum will buss a partner thats going down. So my questions are: if its an auro/tipsy team why would auro not bus? What is your Auro read and y?

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3159 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Porkens »

Bluhhhh my auro read is town. I think his early power grab idea was town motivated and fun, and as scum he wouldn’t out that he was wrong on the COs. That’s my gut.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3160 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, the whole "coup and take tipsys power and give it to town" sounds like a good idea. He's saying that once we coup and give powers away then they can't move but I'm not sure where he's getting that and he's avoiding talking about it. Even so, PB's have second in command,
In post 0, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Plan assassination (kill a player's second-in-command if there is one accompanying him,
if none, then kill player
. Must designate location of player at time of resolution or action fails) (slow) (hidden
unless I'm really really misreading things it sounds like our 2nd's function as a 1x bp?

(would this mean that Ari wasn't supposed to die last night? unless he was unacompied?)

Also Tipsy gives like 2 shits that Auro is voting him and that seems kinda like buddy play, to me at least.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3160, Nero Cain wrote:He's saying that once we coup and give powers away then they can't move but I'm not sure where he's getting that and he's avoiding talking about it.
errr um nm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3162 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i want to coup and give a power to auro and if he doesn't die we lynch him

Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3163 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Porkens »

I could see if the second was off assassinating then the Pb would be unaccompanied
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3164 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Porkens »

I think we lynch dave an tipsy before auro.

Can we do some castles murder today pretty please
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3165 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or not

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3154, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3132, Auro wrote:It was oversight that I didn't see travel is forbidden after a Coup, which makes a Coup technically worthless.
Where does it say this?
You asked, I quoted, why ask again?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3121, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3108, Auro wrote:Also I realized a Coup doesn't help us either...? because whoever gets the new powers has to stay in Capital
Where are you getting this?
In post 3124, Auro wrote:
In post 622, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Also: newly appointed COs (nobles and Power Brokers) lose their travel ability. They must remain in the capital to work in the government.
@Nero

Pink Ball flattery tell
In post 3154, Nero Cain wrote:
Where does it say this?
Hmm, Nero acting dumb == scum?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3144, davesaz wrote:Someone specifically wanted me to confirm the soft. I'd be suspicious of that.
Um, and who is this person...? In a neighborhood?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3169 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

much omgus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3170 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

like i said

In post 3161, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3160, Nero Cain wrote:He's saying that once we coup and give powers away then they can't move but I'm not sure where he's getting that and he's avoiding talking about it.
errr um nm

but you totally ignored that.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3160, Nero Cain wrote:(would this mean that Ari wasn't supposed to die last night? unless he was unacompied?)
It means Fire fast traveled to Dave's castle.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 64, Auro wrote:I don't believe you think that scum is likelier to find the idea of a lol-coup funny when the same person was engaging in banter throughout page 1

VOTE: Kmd420
omgus on town
In post 218, Auro wrote:VOTE: Elena Fisher for generic unexplained stances.
prob town
In post 909, Auro wrote:VOTE: Firebringer
town
In post 1140, Auro wrote:VOTE: shireen
you think they are town

In post 1173, Auro wrote:VOTE: Flavor Leaf
i think you think they are town.

your voting history doesn't impress me much and the light OMGUS b/c I missed your first post about it
AND
ignoring that I said I made a mistake is scummy to me.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Auro »

brilliant case, voting "history" from early d1
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Auro »

(fwiw, I'm not actually scumreading Nero, I just find omgus'ing him funny lol)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”