False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 524, Starbuck wrote:These votes on Shiro aren't sitting well with me (at the point that they happened). However, now looking at Shiro's ISO, it's absolutely atrocious. If we want a prime example of fluff posting, this ISO is it. I'm not sure if that's a worthwhile D1 elim or not just yet.
There are three possible worlds given these two things, of the Shiro votes being bad yet Shiro's iso being fairly lackluster. Least likely to most likely,
1: The votes you think are bad aren't, and come from town that correctly suspect Shiro is scum. (Doubtful.)
2: The votes you think are bad ARE bad, and come from scum bussing scum because the players voting Shiro are predominantly scum but so is Shiro, too. (Also somewhat doubtful, but less impossible than the above imo.)
3: The votes you think are bad ARE bad, and come from scum voting bad-town who is an easy target to vote, because nobody would really shed a tear if Shiro was lynched and flipped town and the lynch would have virtually no accountability to it. But despite how Shiro does legitimately look bad, Shiro is still town.

This is what I find most likely.
In post 524, Starbuck wrote:Panzer Is this typical of mastina?
Panzer is literally the worst player in this playerlist to ask about my meta. A much better one would be our new replacement, Titus. She might not be the best, but she's still fairly reliable.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 563, Mikul wrote:
The quick escalation to this, though, is bothersome to me. I do think we owe, maybe, one night to let Panzer prove himself.

how hes he prove himself?

have an investigation roll visit him to get a guilty, have a protective roll protect him to waste a protect when he wont be targeted. There will be no way to prove this claim even if he draws 3 actions
I promise you if I grab a protection tonight, you'll know.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by PJ. »

@starbuck: yes, she claims mason in a majority of her games, where rhen all the attention is focused on her and posts a bunch of walls mostly defending herself and never attempts to hunt scum, just lynch people that think her play is scummy.

I'll catch up on the rest now.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by PJ. »

I doubt battle mage saying lynch him is a scum claim. I think there's it's closer to the opposite(I've come pretty close to replacing out of this one a few times). I'm not willing to lynch him but I'd encourage him to think about his commitment to the game and such.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 534, Tipsy wrote:is scum mastina rly good?
Traditionally
, the answer would be "yes". I have a reputation as being very good as scum and justifiably so for past scum performances off of what I accomplished in those games.

But in 2020? The answer is no. All of those scumgames that gave me the reputation for being good as scum? They were in previous years. In all of 2020, I've been incredibly bad in my scumgames. (I could link a few pre-2019 scumgames and a few 2020 scumgames of yours if you want to compare them and see the degradation for yourself, if you're interested.)
In post 534, Tipsy wrote:my base humanity obligates me to express concern at . i hope this was an exaggeration!
It wasn't, I did get a bad fever for one day, but it was gone by the next. (I did take extra time off to rest and recover just in case tho.) And, I really am pretty much trapped inside. My job requires the pandemic to be gone, and I have no reason to go outside and living in a forest going outside is actually dangerous unless I drive to the city which is a waste of gas and risks exposure. But, I am someone who spends the majority of my time on the internet anyway so it's not like isolation has driven me stir crazy, it's just given me more free time to spend in certain places.
In post 536, PJ. wrote:Also she would of had me as a scum read no matter what I posted because she doesn't like me, which is fine tbh.
(I feel like I could write a rather lengthy wall in response to this to rebuke it, but I feel like it's self-evidently false enough for me to not bother with the effort to.)
In post 538, PJ. wrote:Oi..i meant to delete the delusional part, I apologize for not doing so.
Dunno why you felt you needed to since it's the part of that post which was most accurate. :P
In post 547, Tipsy wrote:not much town motivation in self-voting at L-4, imo!!
^Pretty much, yeah. "I'm bored" feels a lot less likely of an explanation than "I'm doing some AtE to discourage this wagon from going through to a lynch". Especially since if Battle Mage
were
serious about lynching himself, there's something absent from his actions that he'd have included if he were.
In post 548, Battle Mage wrote:Mastina also noticed and commented on this, but didn't think it was suspicious - why?
Because it wasn't identical to mine and had reasons not identical to mine so wasn't designed to echo my reads, it was self-evidently developed by Tispy by themselves. The closest thing to anything ""suspicious"" there is Tipsy not having noticed the similarity to my own reads, but that's more of an annoyance than something actually scummy, it's annoying but usually comes from town far more often than scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by mastina »

For the record, TheThirteenthJT's posts on page 23 don't even remotely feel like the lost-newbscum vibe I got before. There is the possibility of having been coached extensively since the prior set of posting, but the more likely explanation imo is that TheThirteenthJT's content's more likely town. That said, this isn't a total reversal of scumread to townread, because there's a lot of explanation of previous stances and some fluff, but not a lot in the way of hard stances and conclusions from the presented analysis. Overall, tho, definitely moving to nulltown here as the read which feels most right. (Will get an updated readslist for where that places him exactly.)
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 575, mastina wrote:But despite how Shiro does legitimately look bad
woah rude :(
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by mastina »

Deimos27
Panther and Fox
HoldenGolden/Starbuck
Mikul
popopopopopopo/Tipsy

TheThirteenthJT

TrueSoulEnergy/Donkey Kong
Shiro
Sujimichi/Titus

Tuxedo Mask/catboi

Battle Mage
(*Panzer)

Locktown nulltown null scumlean scum.

Tipsy moves to locktown for Tipsy's content being pretty obviously town with the slot having already looked town to me.

Just went over over TheThirteenthJT's reversal in read.

TSE I explained and DK is...well, troll alt be troll alt be contentless poster be wholly and entirely nai. I'd hope town especially with the TSE read that leaned town and with me smiling at DK's posts, but as far as content-wise goes, no way to know, obviously. It's literally a shot in the dark. If I had to take the shot, town, but it's literally just a guess.

Shiro's more or less explained already here.

Sujimichi flaked from this game so there's nothing there that was truly alignment-indicative and Titus is not in the game yet. We'll have a better grasp when seeing Titus tomorrow.

Catboi's still a process of elimination scumread--
someone
has to be scum in the game and if my locktown are all town (I think they are) and if the nulltown are town and the null aren't scum, poe says catboi's scum. Nothing catboi's done has made me think that catboi's town and I did think that Tuxedo Mask's play was scum-indicative. That said, catboi's content and contributions, I can at least
plausibly SEE
as being town. As I said, I haven't thought that catboi's content has been town, but I could at least
see
it.

Which is more than I can say about Battle Mage's actions and Panzer's play here.

It's a bit of a shame there's already a BM wagon here, but since my vote's on catboi and I don't want it to be, I'll risk this anyway:
VOTE: Battle Mage[/b]
That's somewhere close to a lynch, not sure where exactly. L-3, L-2, in that range, so take caution; we don't want to lynch Battle Mage before Titus catches up.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 581, Shiro wrote:
I mean, you do. :P

I'd probably vote you this game if not for past experience with you, which the players suspicious of you lack. So yes, objectively, lacking meta, you look bad. With meta, less so tho. (At least I believe so.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by mastina »

VOTE: Battle Mage
Fixing broken vote.
Also, should be noted--I believe Titus is good at reading Shiro, yes? (Shiro/Titus, feel free to weigh in there.) If I end up trusting Titus as town, and if my memory of this is accurate (that Titus can read Shiro well), then if Titus develops a Shiro stance, I'll probably sheep it. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 584, mastina wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
Fixing broken vote.
Also, should be noted--I believe Titus is good at reading Shiro, yes? (Shiro/Titus, feel free to weigh in there.) If I end up trusting Titus as town, and if my memory of this is accurate (that Titus can read Shiro well), then if Titus develops a Shiro stance, I'll probably sheep it. :P
If I counted correctly, the two votes already there + Panther/Fox + BM + Shiro + myself actually equals 6/7, so:
Battle Mage is at L-1
Bit closer than I thought, but not a lynch.

Battle Mage cannot self-hammer because he's already voting himself and if Panzer hammers BM then regardless of BM's alignment we lynch Panzer tomorrow, so I don't
think
we're at risk of him being lynched prematurely, butstill, something to keep in mind.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:03 am

Post by mastina »

Also:
Mod: probably not posting tomorrow, so tomorrow's temporary V/LA.
Probably V/LA from Thursday July 23rd - Sunday due to my birthday.

So I'll probably be able to post on Wednesday and
might
be able to squeeze in posts some time over the V/LA, might, but this week, fairly busy due to birthday stuff.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 583, mastina wrote:
In post 581, Shiro wrote:
I mean, you do. :P

I'd probably vote you this game if not for past experience with you, which the players suspicious of you lack. So yes, objectively, lacking meta, you look bad. With meta, less so tho. (At least I believe so.)
Yea true, I always look scummy early on, it comes with liking to fool around and fluff a lot. I have no idea how people form reads day 1, everyone is just null. Which is kinda why I kind of enjoy being so easy bait day 1 it can give me a lead to who might be scum by looking at who targets me.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:49 am

Post by catboi »

In post 567, Mikul wrote:the emo cat guy
(╬ಠ益ಠ)
Panzerjager wrote:I doubt battle mage saying lynch him is a scum claim. I think there's it's closer to the opposite(I've come pretty close to replacing out of this one a few times). I'm not willing to lynch him but I'd encourage him to think about his commitment to the game and such.
/(@゚ペ@) Even if the game's been frustrating, I find it hard to see such pre-emptive defeatism coming from town. A fair number of people have suspected me but I'm not asking to be killed day 1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Titus »

Fixing broken vote.
This is the second time you've put my reads as above others and it is day 1. I'll give you a tip, BM is likely town bc of the wagon reactions.

@Starbuck, mastina's look at me meta is an indication of her mental and physical health usually speaking and particularly early.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 585, mastina wrote:
Fixing broken vote.
If I counted correctly, the two votes already there + Panther/Fox + BM + Shiro + myself actually equals 6/7, so:
Battle Mage is at L-1
Bit closer than I thought, but not a lynch.

Battle Mage cannot self-hammer because he's already voting himself and if Panzer hammers BM then regardless of BM's alignment we lynch Panzer tomorrow, so I don't
think
we're at risk of him being lynched prematurely, butstill, something to keep in mind.
I might have hammered if I thought BM was scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Tipsy »

are u onna do a longer catchup? owuld you like me to unvote?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Titus »

VC please mod. Also what does (L) mean in the VC?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 591, Tipsy wrote:are u onna do a longer catchup? owuld you like me to unvote?
Unvote yes but I understand if you don't bc I catch up by jumping in once I get the setup
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Tipsy »

UNVOTE:

ill give some space for u to put some stuff down.
the L means loved.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Titus »

I don't like BM not having a counterwagon evidently. What is the case on him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Tipsy »

would say BM is arguably the counterwagon to catboi.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Titus »

In the sense one came after the other but that's not what I mean by counterwagon. I'm meaning a competing wagon. There just isn't one and that sends up red flags unless the case is immensely strong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Tipsy »

dont have like, a thorough case on him. the slot has individually gotten a lot of thoughts on ppl's readslist. personally i thought his early play felt just off and like it was trying rly hard to earn a townread. i think some of their arguments have been pretty big stretches to paint ppl as scummy also in ways that town would be less likely to make (ie thinking it's suspicious that my readslist is similar to mastina despite the progression i outlined), though that can be more of a personality tell i suppose. also the selvote i still believe is Bad.
Titus wrote:In the sense one came after the other but that's not what I mean by counterwagon. I'm meaning a competing wagon. There just isn't one and that sends up red flags unless the case is immensely strong.
i mean BM has a lot of independent scumreads. i gues i see ur point altho tbf, there's been a decent amount of lurkslots and scum being ijn those could explain the lack of a scum counterattack
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:46 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 588, catboi wrote:
In post 567, Mikul wrote:the emo cat guy
(╬ಠ益ಠ)
Panzerjager wrote:I doubt battle mage saying lynch him is a scum claim. I think there's it's closer to the opposite(I've come pretty close to replacing out of this one a few times). I'm not willing to lynch him but I'd encourage him to think about his commitment to the game and such.
/(@゚ペ@) Even if the game's been frustrating, I find it hard to see such pre-emptive defeatism coming from town. A fair number of people have suspected me but I'm not asking to be killed day 1.
The issue isn't that he's being suspected tho.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”