Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Logicalicaltist »

In post 2099, Bingle wrote:
In post 2090, chkflip wrote:Okay, let's go this direction.

VOTE: pisskop

Givin me bad MM2 vibes here, bud.
I assume this means you think I'm wrong on TLich. Why do you think he's town?
Funny enough He votes me, votes TL and then votes PK.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2098, Elsa Jay wrote:I also like not getting NKed. Its pleasant being alive.
I am currently of the opinion that you're scum. Thoughts?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2101, Bingle wrote:I am currently of the opinion that you're scum. Thoughts?
che?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2100, Logicalicaltist wrote:

I don't have a particular issue with any of those actions (and have in fact talked about why in 2/3 cases), and if he has a reason to townread TLich that I haven't considered I'd be interested in hearing it. I'll admit the turnaround on TL seems weird.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:13 pm

In post 2103, Bingle wrote:
In post 2100, Logicalicaltist wrote:

I don't have a particular issue with any of those actions (and have in fact talked about why in 2/3 cases), and if he has a reason to townread TLich that I haven't considered I'd be interested in hearing it. I'll admit the turnaround on TL seems weird.
The more I think of it he is probably just trying to apply pressure on PK.
Considering they are a common scum read.
Although it’s possible he’s just scum trying to find a mis-execution target like I stated before.
But yeah I’m also curious as to what is response is.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2102, pisskop wrote:che?
I want to know what EJ thinks about my thoughts on him, in order to develop further thoughts on him. I'm unsure where your confusion comes from.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by chkflip »

I don't. I'm extending an olive branch
for Logic to shit on

I asked them both to provide scum reads and am attempting to work
with
them to see if perhaps it was t/t/t all along like you alluded to (sans your Lich read which, again, I agree with). I get major horse blinders, admittedly, and sometimes I refuse to step back from those reads. This is me taking a step back (one I said I'd take several pages ago but never really did) and seeing what happens.

Logic shade was forecasted and maybe I'm hoping for too much here but I've strong-armed a lot of this phase and I
really
need others to continue chiming in bc my reads could be a tire fire. It happens a lot.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by chkflip »

Also I haven't been a fan of almost any of pisskop's posts so I want a whole hell of a lot more from that slot.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Bingle »

Ah. Carry on then.

I'll treat your pisskop vote exactly like I'm treating Vecna's Gal vote. A good vote that exists independent of my case on TLich.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

Mhm.
In post 2096, DrippingGoofball wrote:Bingle is town.
Eyyy here's the DGB town I know and respect.

More of this please.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2105, Bingle wrote:I'm unsure where your confusion comes from.
I mean, I havent read since . . . daystart? I think its only been a phase
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Logicalicaltist
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Logicalicaltist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:21 pm

In post 2106, chkflip wrote:

I don't. I'm extending an olive branch
for Logic to shit on

I asked them both to provide scum reads and am attempting to work
with
them to see if perhaps it was t/t/t all along like you alluded to (sans your Lich read which, again, I agree with). I get major horse blinders, admittedly, and sometimes I refuse to step back from those reads. This is me taking a step back (one I said I'd take several pages ago but never really did) and seeing what happens.

Logic shade was forecasted and maybe I'm hoping for too much here but I've strong-armed a lot of this phase and I
really
need others to continue chiming in bc my reads could be a tire fire. It happens a lot.
While I want to believe you and TL are T/S.
I’m not 100% confident on it.
I’d say it’s more likely T/S then T/T but I mean it isn’t impossible for it to be T/T.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 2110, pisskop wrote:
In post 2105, Bingle wrote:I'm unsure where your confusion comes from.
I mean, I havent read since . . . daystart? I think its only been a phase
It's more that that post seems fairly self explanatory than any particular expectation that you know the nuance behind my EJ read. I'm aware that you're not caught up, and while I'd like the insight I know you're capable of providing as town, I'm not holding my breath for that.

Do you think that me thinking EJ is scummy is noteworthy? Do you have any thoughts on EJ? I see you're sheeping me on TLich, was there anything specific about the case you thought was important, or did you arrive at the read for some other reason? What do you think of my chk towncase?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

gimme a day or three, ill read and answer.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

If you want a tldr of me piss I'm currently actively lurking but still have asserted I targeted Alch last night.

Speaking of which- Alch. Let's say for the sake of argument you didn't get my thing. But since your saying the Ninja cop targeted you...

Do you get the modifier attached to the shot or just a plain old Cop shot?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Galron »

It occurred to me at the office today that I didn't answer a question someone asked -- I think vecna -- about what I had thought was towny about votato. Truth is I don't remember. What happened was when he was banned and I saw he was to be universally replaced I PMd Baker bc I had wanted to get in to this game but wasn't able to during signups or something. While I was waiting for Baker to get back with me I read the game. It wasn't that long at the point. I remember thinking at that time that votato was probably town. But that was something like three weeks ago, and I don't remember the whys behind that. When Baker told me someone had already taken the spot, I didn't give it another thought.

As far as chkflip goes, I've liked him since my rep in, and even though I don't personally subscribe to the playstyle of the last 10 or 20 pages as far as the uber-aggressiveness goes, I think it has generated some good content that I don't see scum pushing for. I don't see a scum!chk putting himself out there like that. I like the building front-line coalitions tactic in order to see what commonalities exist and what holes can be poked. I've come away with the impression that both chk and Logic are town.

TL I had misgivings about yesterday, and I think I voted him then. I felt a mild pockety vibe. I hadn't been in the game very long and he was town reading me. Today I feel kind of the same. He seems to be town reading some people for reasons I'm not sure of, but I've got to check that. I also need to read Bingle's case on him.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 2114, Elsa Jay wrote:If you want a tldr of me piss I'm currently actively lurking but still have asserted I targeted Alch last night.

Speaking of which- Alch. Let's say for the sake of argument you didn't get my thing. But since your saying the Ninja cop targeted you...

Do you get the modifier attached to the shot or just a plain old Cop shot?
This is why my vote is where it is right now. The thing bet iec, Elsa, logic, and Alch is all screwy. Iec is conf Town, of course, and he can't confirm. That a RB would target Logic, who says he targeted Alch, seems convenient, but other than that I'm tr logic.elsa says he sent something to Alch, but Alch says he's trolling. Someone or someones is lying.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2047, Vecna wrote:
In post 2030, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2025, Doctor Drew wrote:In Big 4 Mafia(modded by Baker) scum and the 3p(yours truly) were given fake claims to use if need be.
Well, that wasn't the case in the wrestling game. I even asked for a fake claim and mod gave me a NAME (i.e. not even in a role pm format)
Why make this post A50? You've played so much mafia here, so why make this post just to point out there once upon a time there was one exception?
It is the mod's META. And there's a bloody EXPLICIT note in the RULES OF THIS GAME that should prove this is similar to the previous "exception".

If you want more: I pretended to ignorant myself in the previous game and got a townie lynched based on their flavour. I KNEW flavour wasn't AI, but I was specifically concerned about ONE FLAVOUR I was given and told I would win if they did, so anyone who didn't have that flavour was expendable from my PoV.

Dr Drew is now pinging me because he reminds me of how I played in that "exception" of a game. That is my point.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:40 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2060, Bingle wrote:With regard to the chk/logical fight, my best guess is that it's a TvT.

chk's townslip reaction comes across as very genuine. His setup spec, while something I disagree with strongly, is a completely reasonable take ("Why would there be a ninja cop AND a town tracker?!?!?!" is a very town thought), and the tunnel is incredibly genuine. He's playing an "Aha! Gotcha!" game, but he's doing so in a way that leads credence to the idea that he does actually believe he caught scum with their pants down, which ime is fairly hard to fake. Even pointing out the obvious softclaim from Logical makes complete sense in the case that chk thinks Logical is scum, and scum chk wouldn't want the additional kneejerk scumminess from outing a PR (even an obvious one) when he was already engaged in a loud 1v1. His thought processes are consistent and if you read him holistically there's a clear progression. He's not posting trying to look town, he's pushing things and actively trying to figure shit out. He's abrasive about it, sure, but this is EXACTLY what good townplay looks like.

Logical is a lesser read, but it boils down to a few things. His "Why would you out me as tracker" when he'd been obviously softing tracker is exactly the kind of town PR reaction I'd expect. His reaction to the townslip conversation doesn't seem out of a town's wheelhouse. (I'm assuming chkflip had seen something about formatting and didn't give a shit, so I've largely ignored that, although more power to him if he wants to continue pushing to dig up something there.) He also seems like he's being pretty blatantly pocketed by TLich, which is a good sign that he's not scum with the lich. I also think his was more town than scum.
His townslip reaction came across as genuine?

It did somewhat to me, untill he just pointed out it was because of the header in the role pm, and not -those other things-. Which every scum would likely also have. Which chkflip, which does some modding work at times, would know quite well.

So what about that looks genuine, and not just "scum seeing town say things that he can point to being "obvtown" even though those things in particular are not, whatsoever?

And ill continue to be cute thinking I can read you. Especially if your reaction to it is doing exactly the thing youre accused of having ommited from your play (thought process).

I still feel the entire case on lich is more "finding words to describe what is wrong with his logic" rather than using logic to determining whether that comes from scum or town.

VOTE: Bingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2071, Bingle wrote:
In post 2065, Logicalicaltist wrote:I’m just more inclined to believe Chkflip is scum here over TL.
What do you think of my townreasoning for chk?
Absolute horseshit. The part on squigles did sound good though and gave me some doubt.

But youre still giving me the heebeejeebies. You may be right, but I actually think lich is spewing town in most of those things you pointed out.

The only reason he'd be scum here, is for reasoning you did not mention at all: namely if scum somehow decided that CHK is the next designated mislynch, but then why the hell would lich do such an extremely obvious 180? It makes no sense if theyre about to flip that slot forcefully.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:45 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2073, chkflip wrote:Lich, Logic:

Let's perform an exercise.

Let's say the three of us (myself, you, Logic) are town. We have a semi-confirm locking Pook and Goof as town. That gives a pretty small berth to find scum.

Give me three. Ignore your lists.
Nice
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:46 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2075, Bingle wrote:For clarification to any town players reading along, I never said TLich was scum because his reads were bad. I DID say that TLich saying chk was scum because his reads were bad when they were mirrored by TLich's reads is scum indicative.
Except being so oblivious to your own hypocrisy is often a towntell since scum would be 100% aware of the shit theyre trying to bullshit
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2082, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 2073, chkflip wrote:Lich, Logic:

Let's perform an exercise.

Let's say the three of us (myself, you, Logic) are town. We have a semi-confirm locking Pook and Goof as town. That gives a pretty small berth to find scum.

Give me three. Ignore your lists.
Pooky (yeah Pooky is scummy enough for me to distrust the claim, DGB still town tho), PK, Vecna, and maybe Doctor Drew
Why am I scum in this scenario?

You were townreading me, right untill I was defending CHK-flip for a moment against your weakass swing.

So if youre assuming CHKflip is town then, how does that suddenly change my alignment?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:51 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2084, Bingle wrote:
In post 2082, TemporalLich wrote:Pooky (yeah Pooky is scummy enough for me to distrust the claim, DGB still town tho), PK, Vecna, and maybe Doctor Drew
Hot take: not a bad list. Firmly disagree that this is how scum Vecna approaches me, but this is probably your towniest post in the thread.
This also once again greatly puzzles me, for town-bingle would call out the inconsistency that I did in the above post.

Its probably more of a happy moment because he sees that they townread the bingle slot over this nonsense, while somehow still being suspicious over me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 2096, DrippingGoofball wrote:Bingle is town.
wrong

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”