TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by TheThirteenthJT »

In post 402, catboi wrote:
In post 399, PJ. wrote:
In post 388, catboi wrote:Arigatou gozaimasu ヽ(´ω`○)ノ.+゚*。:゚+

I will be reading very carefully ( ー̀εー́ )

Please be patient, I look forward to playing with you all O(≧▽≦)O
This feels like an extraordinarily annoying alisae alt
(๑Ő д Ő๑) Why would you say that? I am just trying to be friendly! I would be very impressed if this "Alisae" person registered an alt 3 years before joining the site~
In post 401, Shiro wrote:
In post 399, PJ. wrote:
In post 388, catboi wrote:Arigatou gozaimasu ヽ(´ω`○)ノ.+゚*。:゚+

I will be reading very carefully ( ー̀εー́ )

Please be patient, I look forward to playing with you all O(≧▽≦)O
This feels like an extraordinarily annoying alisae alt
What the hell how so ?
(¬ω¬) Is this the thing you thought was most important to comment on? You haven't said much of anything at all. Who do you think is mafia?

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿✎ I am writing my catch-up post, it will be done shortly~
I agree with this point on Shiro. Hes actually slipped past me for most of this game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

BM, can you give a readslist? If and when you flip town, I'll go through the thread and point out any logically fallacies and how you got to those conclusions in a private PT or my PC notes if the mod lets me have one. I never read upon subbing in so this is a huge reachout as I want you to get better than me eventually.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

I need a detailed readslist from you to make that happen though BM.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:56 pm

In post 415, mastina wrote:
In post 391, PJ. wrote:
In post 356, Deimos27 wrote:Mikul, since mastina has established a meta of multiple dozen games fakeclaiming mason
only
as town, on what basis have you decided that this is the game she is breaking against her scum philosophy?
This is false, it's both alignments.
This is false; it's never been done by me as scum.

I can link to every scumgame I've ever played to prove it.

And even if I didn't, the burden of proof is on the accuser, not the accused. Panzer is leveling the accusation that I've fakeclaimed mason as scum before--the burden of proof is on him to deliver it. But he won't because he can't because it doesn't exist because I haven't.

So yes, Panzer is outright lying about me.
I actually tried going through a couple games of Mastinas to see who I s telling the truth but I don't have enough time for that. Has anyone else given this a try? I just don't like this situation at all.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:00 pm

In post 420, mastina wrote:
In post 407, Battle Mage wrote:mastina, vote for Shiro already. :facepalm:
Read any given Shiro game and tell me that Shiro in this game sticks out as definitely scum.

I'm not going to put Shiro as locktown by any measure but Shiro's not south of null for me so I'm not voting there.
This is a Shiro game.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.

A grand total of one of those games is a scumgame; the others are all towngames.

Can you tell which is the scumgame easily and clearly without cheating?
Ok I see this in response to Shiro. I will take the challenge and see if I get anything from it later this I'm bookmarking this
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:01 pm

In post 421, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 420, mastina wrote:
In post 407, Battle Mage wrote:mastina, vote for Shiro already. :facepalm:
Read any given Shiro game and tell me that Shiro in this game sticks out as definitely scum.

I'm not going to put Shiro as locktown by any measure but Shiro's not south of null for me so I'm not voting there.
This is a Shiro game.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.
So is this.

A grand total of one of those games is a scumgame; the others are all towngames.

Can you tell which is the scumgame easily and clearly without cheating?
Yes, I can easily tell the difference - she has a tell. Have you considered enrolling in school this autumn? The BM School of Scumhunting has places available...
Don't know if you posted your tell but I'll see if I spot anything I guess.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:06 pm

In post 428, mastina wrote:
In post 422, Battle Mage wrote:Mastina, can I check, are you suggesting you can't read Shiro at all based on meta, and that is sufficient to not vote her here?
No, Shiro can be read off of meta and I used to know how--but I forgot the method I used to read Shiro off of said meta, which means that currently it's more or less 'yes'. :P

However, while I might not be able to remember what Shiro's tell is--I can say this about Shiro regardless. Even without a meta tell on Shiro, Shiro's alignment becomes more clear with time. Shiro cannot carry a scumteam even when scum. Shiro contributes virtually nothing regardless of alignment. Because of this lack of contribution regardless of alignment, Shiro is the least-valuable member of any given scumteam, and with other scum dead, Shiro is quick to be exposed. That much I remember about Shiro quite clearly. Shiro won't carry a game as town, but Shiro won't carry a game as scum. More than that, a Shiro lynch gives the town almost nothing regardless of Shiro's alignment. If Shiro's scum, nothing to find scumbuddies from; if Shiro's town, we get no info from what amounted to a policy lurker-lynch since there's no way to tell the scum hopping on an easy wagon apart from the town who believed it was a good wagon.

I'm not going to give Shiro an indefinite pass. Heck I want Shiro to post more and if Shiro continues to not, I might even frustrate-vote Shiro just to apply pressure to Shiro. But I don't think Shiro's a good D1 lynch; Shiro's a good D3 or so lynch, if suspicion remains.

Basically, Shiro isn't getting an indefinite pass from me, but
currently
has a temporary one.

Alright now I'm getting a Shiro Mastina scumteam vibe from this. I feel like Mastina was being overly quick to defend Shiro and now saying if Shiro is scum we nee stop find their partner first. I don't know how to describe it but it feels like Mastina is shielding Shiro.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:09 pm

In post 438, PJ. wrote:
In post 397, PJ. wrote:this is something that comes in a majority of her games and someone always mentions she has fakeclaimed as scum and she always denies it, then it carries on as a distraction that dominates discussion while carrying on until she gets voted out and if she was town it's basically gg and if she was scum then it's just annoying. I'd honestly rather skip to the part of the song where we vote her out and just move on, misfire or not.

It's almost like I predicted the entirety of mastina's contributions on the last 2 pages, this will be constant until we lynch her.
I'm agreeing with panzer here. I wanted to avoid the mason situation entirely but it just keeps coming up. Besides the Shiro post just now when I think of Mastinas slot all I see is the mason claim and it's blinding me from the rest of their play.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:20 pm

In post 452, mastina wrote:
In post 445, catboi wrote:(;¬_¬) So you propose they will be easier to read after giving them a pass to do nothing for 2 days?
Kinda sorta, yes. The pass is not to do nothing for two days. The pass is to not lynch Shiro on D1 until I feel frustrated by Shiro--Shiro is fully capable of, if taking advantage of this leniency, earning my frustration and thus revoking the pass and thus getting voted. But SHOULD THE PASS HOLD, Shiro will be easier to read after two or so gamedays, yes.

Again this situation is worrying me and Mastina is sliding down my list.

This is tiring and I can't wait to be up to date. I'm forming a readlist as I go. I'm sorry I'm so slow and I'm sorry if anything I posted has been resolved.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Donkey Kong »

Hey! Is that Jintee I see? I think we've met before, dude. It's been far too long... but anyway, how the diddy did you get mixed up with this cult!? It's been insane since I got in here.

I was talking to this girl chugging alcohol but then she stopped listening to me and walked away mid convo which was kinda rude but it's pretty much what everyone's been doing here so what can ya do. I heard you dudes got some mafia infiltrating you or something? I'll see what I can do to help out, man. I've overheard a lot of people talking about this person called mastina, she gives out rad lectures and seminars here? Well, I've heard a little bit of what she has to say myself, and honestly, it's pretty damn clear to me that she has a deep passion and love for this cult. There's like now way that she could be this super secret infliltrating mafia.
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
TheThirteenthJT
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
TheThirteenthJT
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:30 pm

In post 457, mastina wrote:
In post 453, Battle Mage wrote:The reason I asked the question is that I struggle to understand your lack of consistency, as you illustrate clearly above.
I mean you call it an inconsistency but there really isn't one?
In post 453, Battle Mage wrote:You referenced half a dozen games with Shiro to make the point you can't read her
That wasn't the point I was making?
In post 453, Battle Mage wrote:Yet TTJT has like 1 completed game, is one of your top suspects, and you haven't bothered to read it even though it's likely to be instructive to a question which you claim is at the forefront of your mind (is he newbtown or newbscum?).
In general, I don't read games that I wasn't involved in. I make exceptions in very specific situations: I have meta with a player from an ongoing game that I can't share due to it being ongoing so I need to delve into games I'm not involved in, is one example, but the other example is when I have extensive meta history with a player and I feel that linking to the iso of the player in question across multiple games, even games I had no involvement with, will demonstrate the point I am making.

Shiro is the latter. (I've also done this for jjh, to name a reasonably recent example of me doing the multi-game meta on a player in spite of not being involved in all of the games.)

It is one very specific situation where I will do the link-spam of meta.

Versus the general rule that I don't.

There's no inconsistency to be had in not doing something, except in very specific select circumstances, circumstances that I explain the situation behind. And which there is a long-standing backing behind--I can link to any given game of mine in the last three years, and every single game you'll see the same thing. Either I don't do link-spam meta of a player, or if I do, it's one of the two above situations; I feel like I can very easily establish a point with said links or I need to use said links because the game I really want to link to is ongoing.

As an example from this game alone. When I responded to TSE's point about you and him saying you're not a good scum player, did I track down your game history to find scumgames and find your performance in them? No, I didn't, I only linked to a first-hand-experience game, because I couldn't think of a way to easily set the precedence of you being a good scum player just from linking to multiple games, at least at the time. (Tho in hindsight NOW that I think about it, finding games you were scum in and seeing which faction won would've done that, but AT THE TIME I hadn't thought of that.)

Also, notably, I am a bit lazy as a player; I typically only put in the minimum amount of work required, not the maximum. I didn't link to every Shiro game ever, I only linked to about half of the ones on the first page of the list I found by searching what games Shiro's been in. Because the experiment was "find one scumgame in all of these links, just from the early part of the iso, the rest were town", I gave just enough games for it to be something that couldn't just be guessed by random selection. (It's easy to guess "oh the third one" with three links, much harder to guess "oh the second one" with like eight.)
In post 453, Battle Mage wrote:Do you actually feel you did that?
As a matter of fact: yes.

I'd be fully willing to admit if I felt I hadn't made my point.

But I feel like I did.
I do want to respond to the point on me in this. I don't know if you would get much from my meta just yet anyways. I can give a quick summary however. I don't townread players or at least try to avoid it. People hate this but I have my reasons for it. I tend to get tunnel vision and if I declare someone town I have a harder time getting away front that. Similarly it seems I've done the same when scumreading and can be very tunnelly.

Now to a second point on this, couldn't you metaing Shiro be because you did your research on your scum partner? Have you ever done this before?
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

MariaR replaces Panther and Fox!
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

Much better, now I don't need to keep logging into that hydra. And no, I won't say who Fox was.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 656, TheThirteenthJT wrote:
In post 428, mastina wrote:
In post 422, Battle Mage wrote:Mastina, can I check, are you suggesting you can't read Shiro at all based on meta, and that is sufficient to not vote her here?
No, Shiro can be read off of meta and I used to know how--but I forgot the method I used to read Shiro off of said meta, which means that currently it's more or less 'yes'. :P

However, while I might not be able to remember what Shiro's tell is--I can say this about Shiro regardless. Even without a meta tell on Shiro, Shiro's alignment becomes more clear with time. Shiro cannot carry a scumteam even when scum. Shiro contributes virtually nothing regardless of alignment. Because of this lack of contribution regardless of alignment, Shiro is the least-valuable member of any given scumteam, and with other scum dead, Shiro is quick to be exposed. That much I remember about Shiro quite clearly. Shiro won't carry a game as town, but Shiro won't carry a game as scum. More than that, a Shiro lynch gives the town almost nothing regardless of Shiro's alignment. If Shiro's scum, nothing to find scumbuddies from; if Shiro's town, we get no info from what amounted to a policy lurker-lynch since there's no way to tell the scum hopping on an easy wagon apart from the town who believed it was a good wagon.

I'm not going to give Shiro an indefinite pass. Heck I want Shiro to post more and if Shiro continues to not, I might even frustrate-vote Shiro just to apply pressure to Shiro. But I don't think Shiro's a good D1 lynch; Shiro's a good D3 or so lynch, if suspicion remains.

Basically, Shiro isn't getting an indefinite pass from me, but
currently
has a temporary one.

Alright now I'm getting a Shiro Mastina scumteam vibe from this. I feel like Mastina was being overly quick to defend Shiro and now saying if Shiro is scum we nee stop find their partner first. I don't know how to describe it but it feels like Mastina is shielding Shiro.
You say this, but I feel like most of Mastina's points from what I read are pretty valid. At least the one I quoted on panther at least. I don't think Shiro has really done much to warrant a wagon on them, at least at the time. Shiro is a pretty easy vote that people wouldn't get heat for and that comes from scum more often than town. Now does that mean we should hurl every Shiro voted off a cliff? No, but I don't see the Mastina/Shiro scumteam thing going on here
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Well this is a pleasant surprise Panther. Nice to see you. Please give Fox my well wishes, whomever they are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 664, Titus wrote:Well this is a pleasant surprise Panther. Nice to see you. Please give Fox my well wishes, whomever they are.
I'll do just that. Thanks Titus. It was a shame I couldn't scream in glee when I saw you. It was also making me pull my hair out having to pretend I had no idea that Mastina fakes mason claims every other game.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Tipsy »

oh no it's mariar now i scumread u
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by MariaR »

Hello Alisae nice to see you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 665, MariaR wrote:
In post 664, Titus wrote:Well this is a pleasant surprise Panther. Nice to see you. Please give Fox my well wishes, whomever they are.
I'll do just that. Thanks Titus. It was a shame I couldn't scream in glee when I saw you. It was also making me pull my hair out having to pretend I had no idea that Mastina fakes mason claims every other game.
Oh yeah. Mastina's done that again. Ok.

Since Fox isn't here, can you give me a general rundown of your viewpoints and his/her last ones?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Tipsy »

i shall be the designated Kong Translator
In post 659, Donkey Kong wrote:Hey! Is that Jintee I see? I think we've met before, dude. It's been far too long... but anyway, how the diddy did you get mixed up with this cult!? It's been insane since I got in here.

I was talking to this girl chugging alcohol but then she stopped listening to me and walked away mid convo which was kinda rude but it's pretty much what everyone's been doing here so what can ya do. I heard you dudes got some mafia infiltrating you or something? I'll see what I can do to help out, man. I've overheard a lot of people talking about this person called mastina, she gives out rad lectures and seminars here? Well, I've heard a little bit of what she has to say myself, and honestly, it's pretty damn clear to me that she has a deep passion and love for this cult. There's like now way that she could be this super secret infliltrating mafia.
translation: tipsy stopped talking to me (i did?! sorry! lots of threads to follow)
townread on mastina
MariaR wrote:Hello Alisae nice to see you.
lol u can literally look up who i am, ms. mod
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 669, Tipsy wrote:lol u can literally look up who i am, ms. mod
That's considered cheating. Mods cannot use their abilities in a game that regular players cannot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 668, Titus wrote:
In post 665, MariaR wrote:
Oh yeah. Mastina's done that again. Ok.

Since Fox isn't here, can you give me a general rundown of your viewpoints and his/her last ones?
-Fox was scumreading Battlemage the most out of everyone in the playerlist earlygame/when they were done catching up.
-They wanted Panzer dead first though because it's a 3p and we have no idea if they're telling the truth.

We agreed with townreads on Deimos and Mikul and that's really all Fox had.

I myself think Cat boi is scum and Shiro is town have not read a single DK or much of Tipsys posts.
pedit: No, no I couldn't because that's giving me information in a game that I am apart of.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't mind killing any 3p claims if serious.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

Panzer is aligned with no one atm but once they're hit with 3 night actions they're turned into town.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 673, MariaR wrote:Panzer is aligned with no one atm but once they're hit with 3 night actions they're turned into town.
#skeptical
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”