Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3336, Auro wrote:Maxwell hasn't *really* been present, also he's a CO with investigation powers in a state with a guaranteed scum flip (which will be pretty useful if found) so why hasn't he been killed?
Assuming Dave's scum: PB was at Dave's castle, yet Dave only tries to kill me when he's hammered?
PB also knows where you were, if you weren't at PB's castle.

Also, I'm an IC now too!
I wasn't at Dave's castle
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I think you're overthinking the "dave was scum so PB knew were Porkens was by PoE". I didn't know where anyone was because no one has been on my castle the entire game. That should clear me.

The simplest explanation is that both remaining COs are scum
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3351, Pink Ball wrote:I didn't know where anyone was because no one has been on my castle the entire game.
In that if Porkens isn't at the Capital, and isn't at your castle, he must be at someone's castle who's alive... and I'm the only remaining option.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3348, Auro wrote:You're trying your damnedest to "put some suspicion" on me, lol
I mean, not really. I don't care who scum is so why would I have the need to be "trying my damnedest to put some suspicion on you" all I did was ask you two questions (wich you ignored) and then you come back and very lightly call me scum. You trying to throw it back around on me that isn't a good look from you.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

though I guess Auro not killing in the castle could mean he's town unless he's like scum with Tipsy or something and if he kills me and Pork but not tipsy its basicly a scumclaim.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3352, Auro wrote:
In post 3351, Pink Ball wrote:I didn't know where anyone was because no one has been on my castle the entire game.
In that if Porkens isn't at the Capital, and isn't at your castle, he must be at someone's castle who's alive... and I'm the only remaining option.
But dave's. How could I know Porkens was at your castle and not the capital? We know that during the day
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3354, Nero Cain wrote:though I guess Auro not killing in the castle could mean he's town unless he's like scum with Tipsy or something and if he kills me and Pork but not tipsy its basicly a scumclaim.
Yeh that's my only chance at Auro being scum and Auro calling himself IC doesn't help
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but if Pork is town and Auro just kills us then the game is over (if there are two scum) or would only my 2nd die?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3356, Pink Ball wrote:Auro calling himself IC doesn't help
agreed

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Maybe that's why they focused on Porkens last night! If there's a no lynch today like other 2 days of this game, they kill your second and then execute both of you
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3354, Nero Cain wrote:though I guess Auro not killing in the castle could mean he's town unless he's like scum with Tipsy or something and if he kills me and Pork but not tipsy its basicly a scumclaim.
Lol if it's me and Tipsy, and I kill you and Pork we win the game because we reach parity :P
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3353, Nero Cain wrote:that isn't a good look from you.
Doesn't matter and don't care, cos I'm IC now
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 0, Albert B. Rampage wrote:-Kill hostage / violate guest right (kill a player residing in your castle or a conquered castle by typing Kill: player1) (burst) (public)
This is a full player kill, not NPC.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:28 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Perfect
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Tipsy should prob be the days lynch b/c vota was a massive lurker and didn't even try to help solve. I thought his making a PT with me was an odd choice of action. And when Tipsy was given his week 3 action back he made a PT with Auro. (Although if they are just scum together they already have a PT and Tipsy is just lying)

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Ok, only option is with dave and Ygritte, which is still a good chance since you saved shireen/dave twice and you called Ygritte conftown 'cause nightkill
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3364, Nero Cain wrote:Tipsy should prob be the days lynch b/c vota was a massive lurker and didn't even try to help solve. I thought his making a PT with me was an odd choice of action. And when Tipsy was given his week 3 action back he made a PT with Auro. (Although if they are just scum together they already have a PT and Tipsy is just lying)
If it's between Tipsy and maxwell I'd rather go with maxwell
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Auro »

Okay, so we're at 4:2 right now worst case.
Porkens is almost certainly town, and I'm confirmed town.
So 2 out of 4 in {Nero, Maxwell, Tipsy, Pink Ball}.
I daykill Tipsy today, bringing us to 3:2 worst case and without a factional kill, leaving us room for an execution. I think we then execute Maxwell.
Only if the team is exactly {Nero, Pink Ball} we'll lose this way, though.
Pink Ball wrote:Ok, only option is with dave and Ygritte, which is still a good chance since you saved shireen/dave twice and you called Ygritte conftown 'cause nightkill
And then I choose to try and assassinate Porkens instead of Maxwell when that has a guaranteed chance of going through and I can daykill all three of you today?
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Auro »

Porkens, we just need to find one town within {Nero, Maxwell, Tipsy, Pink Ball}.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3361, Auro wrote:
In post 3353, Nero Cain wrote:that isn't a good look from you.
Doesn't matter and don't care, cos I'm IC now
I mean, I guess I can sort of get behind the "Auro isn't scum b/c he could just murder Pork and I but I don't really understand why you painted ygritte as green when she hasn't been investigated and what made you stop voting Tipsy. Like you really aren't playing with your team and it irks me.

Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You didn't know if all of your guests would stay and killing maxwell was killing a potential mislynch, also confirming that gobble is town which is another clue we don't know right now
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also, Auro "town reading" me the entire game, and then finally calling me scum in the 11th hour is sus to me. Maybe he finally got tired of me being suspicious of him and he' just retaliating.

Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Auro »

In post 3369, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, I guess I can sort of get behind the "Auro isn't scum b/c he could just murder Pork and I but I don't really understand why you painted ygritte as green when she hasn't been investigated and what made you stop voting Tipsy. Like you really aren't playing with your team and it irks me.
Stop focusing on irrelevant things and help sort the rest
Pink Ball wrote:You didn't know if all of your guests would stay and killing maxwell was killing a potential mislynch, also confirming that gobble is town which is another clue we don't know right now
I know Tipsy definitely stays, as he's jailkept. Nero and Porkens have been at my castle forever, they've never moved. Also, I could instead kill you (since you were in the Capital).
Why would I try to assassinate someone I could daykill in LyLo anyway?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 3368, Auro wrote:Porkens, we just need to find one town within {Nero, Maxwell, Tipsy, Pink Ball}.
We could lynch maxwell today, force Nero and Tipsy to stay on your castle (if one of them moves is basically a scumclaim) and then you kill both Tipsy and Nero. Porkens moves so neither you or me knows where he is, you can't nightkill me and I can't nightkill you. We assure Porkens, you and me being alive
Auro
Auro
Survivor
Auro
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Auro »

Also, yesterday we were at 7, and assuming I'm with Dave that's 2:5. I could've day killed the three people at my castle to bring it to 2:2, which is a win, no?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”