Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 935, Menalque wrote:Why is bell so high? Run me through that again

Otherwise I like that readslist quite a lot
So just going off his early game i thought the way he responded to his wagon was vaguely good. He basically just hounded everyone on it for reasoning because he seemed convinced there was probably 1 scum on there. I sort of liked it but not enough to have him in my townbloc anymore

I think the way he is approaching the game is unique and difficult for me to evaluate. I don't know why he keeps bringing up the prisoner's dilemma as reasoning for shooting but i can buy that just being whatever is guiding his decisions. Maybe i should ask him more about what he means

i see that he wanted an Ico shot which is kind of a :/

but on the bright side, I'm in his townreads which always makes me feel nice

So basically just early game vibes keeping him slightly ahead but I wouldn't be surprised either way. Going thru his ISO again doesn't give me as much of the same feeling though. Maybe put him a bit lower.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Isis »

there's like vague prisoner's dilemma flavoring
I tell Norwee his opinion of Clannad is objectively wrong and he incorrectly disagrees
I tell him let's not shoot eachother over it
If he shoots someone else and I shoot him anyway it's a betray and it's a huge gain that i get to vindicate Clannad's honour
If we both shoot elswhere it's like the "neither person rats" option in prisoner's dilemma we both mostly avoid harm
If we shoot eachother we both suffer a great chance of dying so it's like double-rat

Simultaneous secret choices are critical and fundamental to prisoner's dilemma tho so it's still kind of dumb that Bell references it tho
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: porkens
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
TripleHaven
TripleHaven
Goon
TripleHaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by TripleHaven »

In post 898, Menalque wrote:
In post 855, TripleHaven wrote:just read mena iso
I can see what Tipsy is saying about Mena pocketing datisi in their first couple of posts and their push on Bell was bad as bell's probably town
I still find 502 bad espesially because their read on tipsy was ENTIRELY a meta read based off of the *assumption* that they were a specific person. Them constantly mentioning pocketing is kinda weird (though not particually ai, i don't think). Waffle-y thoughts on nor in . Their last 10 or so posts feel super defensive.

overall my thoughts on them haven't really changed.
(1) I literally would interact with datisi like this regardless of either of our alignments. Last game I opened by fskeclaiming town PR and saying she was the town role that if discovered by scum would lose the game for town (she was scum I was town).

(2) why was my push on bell bad at the time even if you’re TRing bell now? What should I have been TRing then?

(3) bell still has reasonable chances of flipping scum and the fact that icon (conftown) chose to shoot there of everyone shouldn’t be ignored

(4) tipsy was not entirely a metaread, their lack of doing anything was bad either way but WORSE if coming from the person I thought they were. The bit about killing them even if town was entirely meta based tho, yes

(5) what’s waffle about the post? Me saying Norway could be scum could not be, hasn’t done anything very AI yet is clearly a stance on him

(6) me being defensive — why is this +scum when I’m being pushed with a shitcase from a slot I believe to be scum who is trying to defend another shot who I believe to be scum? What do you think town me would be doing differently here?
(1) that's literally meta that I wouldn't have known.

(2) Bell was never genuinely scummy to begin with. Their posts were weird but not particually AI.

(3) Town can be wrong. You wouldn't use this logic against an unflipped wagon because someone on it was green, no?

(4) So it wasn't entirely a meta read, but it was largely a meta read... that's a distinction without a difference.

I've got no real objections to #5 and #6 as I think both of them are fair points.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Menalque »

(1) okay but it’s meta you could have asked about and that I now think that multiple people have commented on how datisi and I are friends so i think you should still have picked up on that?

(2) disagree, but I don’t really wanna go through their ISO for why rn. I think the reasons to be scumreading them there were legit and valid and quite possibly still are

(3) can and would se have, and it’s one of the reasons why I consistently do well as town — not because my reads are insanely strong but because I’m willing to subordinate them to the reads of others who have flipped town

(4) but your big objection was, literally in capital letters, that it was entirely a meta-read. Why is it still bad for being a metaread but not entirely a metresd, and if it was just that it was a metaread that made it bad why the need to emphasis “entirely” so strongly in your ?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Isis »

MENALQUE GO TO SLEEP
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Menalque »

I tried but failed but I will go and try again

I am an addict it’s not my fault
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Isis »

it's always datisi's fault
"Well, I..."
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Porkens »

WHY GUN?
BECAUSE GUN!
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Isis »

Porkens
are you a shogun
"Well, I..."
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Porkens »

Spoiler:
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Isis »

porkens i wasn't sure if you embraced a pig identity before but now i know
"Well, I..."
Keiji and Sara
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Keiji and Sara »

In post 877, Isis wrote:I thought you were also in the "Tipsy is caught d1 scum and this is a solved game crowd" but it's a big day and I don't have perfect track of where everyone stands
you were thinking of me, although i didn't think tipsy was scummy before - just their latest mena push reminded me of something so i'm slightly scumreading there now.

~keiji
Keiji and Sara
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Keiji and Sara »

my biggest scumread so far is definitely norwee. my aim is to convince alisae on this (ง눈‸눈)ง VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

~keiji
Keiji and Sara
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Keiji and Sara »

In post 881, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm starting to prefer Pork/Umlaut/Jjh/Norwe over you I think
can you explain your umlaut read? and your progression there?

~keiji
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 964, Keiji and Sara wrote:
In post 881, Morning Tweet wrote:I'm starting to prefer Pork/Umlaut/Jjh/Norwe over you I think
can you explain your umlaut read? and your progression there?

~keiji
Very very early i agreed with him not liking the Bell wagon. Other than that i dont have much of a read on him. But that is more on me for not reviewing so ill do that

Agree with 491. 495 is a good pool of ppl to shoot. Overall I don't mind most of his takes in his ISO. Nothing wrong with them but i dont think there's anything out of question for scum to say

Let me review jjh while im at it. Yeah really no special opinion on him, he just misinterpreted something Mena said recently as panicking. I quite like XCOM though

Norwe i think has actively bad takes (or takes i dont like anyway) like voting Mena/Keiji recently for example but it continues lol

I don't know who i prefer to exile out of A.) someone whose takes i just dont like ever, B.) someone who i dont really have anything to say about despite him posting enough, and C.) someone who i think has pretty fine, agreeable reads but i dont have much to say about him. But that's why i had that pool then and have a pretty similar one now, i don't actively townread any of them
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

me reading about tipsy accusing mena of pocketing me like

~
In post 931, Menalque wrote:Datisi i wanna talk to you tomorrow

~
In post 945, Isis wrote:wait datisi's avatar is supposed to be sou? it looks nothing like sou
In post 947, Menalque wrote:It’s Zelda, main playable character from the video game series “legend of Zelda” I believe
HURT: menalque

~

tweet still town

keiji is probably town but i can never shake paranoia off
@keiji talk to me about the norwee read pls

if i bother isoing everyone i'll make a readslist if people are interested but also maybe not

i was expecting a bloodbath and what did we get
double day?????
s m f h

wow this post is like 15% content
am i good at mafia yet
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Keiji and Sara
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Keiji and Sara »

actually UNVOTE:
i should think about it some more

@Morning; ok i see...why are umlaut and jjh different do you think? and one more: what made isis shoot up to the top here?
In post 934, Morning Tweet wrote:{Datisi, Triple, Mena, Isis}
-
{Max, Keiji}
{Bell}
-
{jjhh}
{Tipsy, Norwee, Umlaut, Pork}
~keiji

p-edit: hello sou!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

keiji no your norwee read i was planning on tunnelling that so that i don't have to think about tipsy/mena don't do this to me
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Keiji and Sara
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Keiji and Sara
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Keiji and Sara »

In post 966, Datisi wrote:keiji is probably town but i can never shake paranoia off
@keiji talk to me about the norwee read pls
paranoid?? of keiji??

about the norwee read, i was feeling it stronger earlier, but i wanna sleep on it in case i'm confibiasing. in summary, i feel like his iso is mostly fluff (which i believe is scum-indicative for him) + this readlist i very much did not like
In post 610, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hmm ok i suppose i can say who i'm seeing as town so far.
First of all, you.
JJH mostly for his bold act of trying to shoot me.
Starting to warm up to Isis for their hot takes in recent pages.
Kinda liked Porken's entrance too actually. It was big and bold.
Not really sure about rest.
~keiji
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 952, Menalque wrote:VOTE: porkens
talk to me about this vote
~M
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:32 am

Post by maxwell »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

Was waiting to see how he'd respond to pressure but I looked at the deadline. Keiji makes a good point about the readlist. There was a post from Isis I distrusted, but w/e. At this point I'm kind of blindly throwing darts.
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Tipsy »

VOTE: NorweianboyEE

HAAMMMEERR.
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Tipsy »

it is done i have killed every anime.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh no~
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”