chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1779 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:05 am

Post by chkflip »

Where we landing, boys?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1781 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:38 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh, I'm sorry, maybe I wasn't clear.

I'm 100% not reading 70 pages.

Where we landing, boys?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1783 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:07 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: iamausername

Am convinced.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1789 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:50 am

Post by chkflip »

As the game continues, yes.

But right now, with <a week to go, I'm not having a single motherfucker go "yeah nah I'm gonna wait for chk to read 70 pages and lurk until he has an opinion." Fuck that noise. I'll develop reads as we go and look back as necessary.

For example, Blair gets points for just answering the question as does Gamma for prompting this query first. Kmd and you do not. I like where AGar's heads at at the top of the page, but Kmd's, uh, D isn't anything I wouldn't expect a townsperson to say per se.

That's more or less two marks against Kmd this page and I haven't even attempted at the ISO button.

See how easy this can be?

I'll also formulate hip-fire reads on RECK and Tripod from their first post back since my replacing in.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1791 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:55 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm really not gonna do that, though, so it'd be best to just keep the trains a'goin.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1792 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Tripod is scummy for beating a dead horse.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1795 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:02 am

Post by chkflip »

I didn't say I understood his case, I said I like where his head's at.

They aren't. My points system here, much like the insistence that I 100% need to read even 50 pages, is absolutely arbitrary. Shit'll get better as the pages continue, no?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1796 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:07 am

Post by chkflip »

I will at best meet you in the middle and promise some VCA soon, but

and apparently I can't stress this enough

I'm not reading 3,750 posts.

I'm not reading 2,500 posts.

It's not going to happen, son.

You can yeet me on the grounds of not wanting to dredge through thousands of posts if you'd like to, town's doing pretty well and I'm okay with that, OR

OR

you can just let me do my thing and use this week proactively to suss out what I can with what I've got.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1807 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1797, VP Baltar wrote:
How can you like where his head is at when you don't understand what is being said?

I'm not giving you a free pass since your slot is most associated with flipped scum. I did not ask you to read any set number of pages, but you're definitely not walking on this day just sheeping onto a convenient wagon.

Pedit - get to work then and stop trying to strawman about how you're being harassed to read thousands of posts.
1. It's a flow sort of thing. You are correct in your assessment in my complete lack of understanding the specifics with which he is discussing; however, you are incorrect in your assessment that I couldn't possibly get a feel for where his head is at all the same. It's vibes, man. But don't worry it'll get better soon.

2. I literally didn't ask you to. This is my, what, sixth post? And you've consumed most of them with your banter.

3. The only one grandstanding this into something more than it is here is you. Have fun with that.
In post 1798, Kmd4390 wrote:Chk, a glace at the vote count could have told you how anyone would have answered that question except reck and Starbuck. I guess it gets you involved though so it works in that sense.
That's the point. I'm glad somebody's paying attention.
In post 1799, iamausername wrote:chkflip, it's actually Blair who is the scum, but for whatever reason, we're not doing that today. instead we're doing this

VOTE: Kmd

which, to be fair, is a very reasonable compromise. i have a hard time believing that his switch from Puppy to me today was motivated by the things he claims it to have been.

if, as he says, his confidence in his Puppy case was weakened by (the only one i can find that fits the description he gave in ), i am not seeing any sign of that in his initial response to that post in .
seems a lot more likely that it was actually motivated by Hoopla's , which has big flashy colours and looks like it's probably persuasive and therefore makes a username wagon look more viable.
That's exactly what a scumbutt would say!

No but seriously, thank you.
This
is helpful regardless of your alignment.
In post 1801, Hoopla wrote:chkflip, if you are going to act like a sheep, then you shall be treated as such.

-snip-

^iamausername is correct. please read my flashy coloured post. it was designed with sheep in mind.

the main options are KMD/iamausername. blair/UT/CLAP are probably the next tier. realistically, i'm happy to execute any one of those listed, but in the interest of getting on with game, chkflip; please switch to KMD like the good sheep you are.

thanks in advance.
I will keep this heavily in consideration while I come to my own conclusions regarding your VCA, Hoopdawg.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1810 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Holy WIFOM bullshit, Batman!

It's WIFOM bullshit!

Good thing I have my anti-WIFOM bullshit spray handy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1813 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1802, xRECKONERx wrote:i literally do not know who to vote. the case on kmd isn't compelling to me. iama is striking me as town. i have no more strong feelings on CLAP. and if i fucking vote off of that ill just get called a "vanity voter"

for some reason i do think my preference right now is to VOTE: Green Crayon and after that i'd probably vote iama simply because the kmd wagon feels lazy and low effort
In post 1804, Untrod Tripod wrote:Is there any chance you'd like to share that reason with us Mr reck

I could be persuaded because I'm starting to be disillusioned with the popular wagons
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1835 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by chkflip »

Goddamn it, Blair.

VOTE: Kmd4390
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1838 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 1836, Green Crayons wrote:That’s L-1 unless my count is off.
Ope. Forgot to stamp that. Thanks, G.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1856 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

Hm. Hm. Agreed.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1862 (isolation #14) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

Whether he is lying or not is irrelevant.

His targets, whether fabricated or real, will be more helpful moving forward than not having them.

Pedit: 360 no scoped but posting anyway.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1876 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

Fucking ship it.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1883 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

THERE IS LITERALLY A COUNTERCLAIM

WHAT THE POOP CAKEFACE
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1886 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh, Jesus.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1897 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

Look at the clusterfuck I started.

Am regret.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1900 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by chkflip »

:lol:

also get fucked but that's very funny
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1909 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1915 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by chkflip »

Vi set up the biggest "I'm Spartacus!" moment I've ever seen in a mafia game I signed up for and didn't read.

Big ups.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1956 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Well this is very unfortunate I'm hurt.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1959 (isolation #23) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by chkflip »

It fits the "all I do is bus" narrative tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1965 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

It only means they didn't perform the factional kill, but I feel like I shouldn't have to point that out.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1967 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by chkflip »

That only works if there's three OR if we had a guilty on one, though?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1970 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Mm. I thought the argument was "Hoopla can't be scum." Carry on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1992 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:20 am

Post by chkflip »

/yawn
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1993 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:21 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm literally the reason we know there are three fucking trackers but go on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1994 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:23 am

Post by chkflip »

oH nOeS hE rEfUsEd To ReAd SeVeNtY pAgEs He'S nOt CoNtRiBuTiNg

/yaaaaaaaaaawn
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1995 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:24 am

Post by chkflip »

Lets see if your MT case was equally hot ass garbage
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1996 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:26 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1279, VP Baltar wrote:GAMMMAAAAAAA. We get a chance to win one together this time! Thanks for replacing in.

Ok, so I actually did do some reading over the night phase and there are SO MANY reasons to vote Morning Tweet.

VOTE: Morning Tweet

Going to run down them quick because I don't have long left on the computer here, so this is a very "notes dump" post.

The biggest reason I saw to think MT-Auro buddies is MT's incessant defense of Auro throughout D1 despite saying he is on the null to scummy side. (posts 144, 175,473, 546, 624, 642, 844, 853, 854, 1006, 1011, 1089). Alot of this is like a meta defense "auro wouldn't play like this" kind of stuff. Which, for the person who claims they know him the best here, that surely missed the target if MT is actually town.

There was also the weird Porkens "obvtown" stuff ... which feels like a scum conclusion based on very little evidence. Calls him a top town read as early as page 19. Wasn't really much substantive content from Porkens at that point yet, so not really sure how she was reaching that conclusion.

Here is another bit pulled straight from my notes:
VP's notes wrote:No serious vote on anyone in the game until she votes me and my wagon is looking like it's going to happen for sure. (post 853) Also just realized this vote of me included a defense of Auro hahahahahaha.

Post 632...lists Auro as a middle of the pack null read, on the fringe of scum, and yet the defenses of Auro and efforts to nudge away from the wagon persist for most of the rest of the day.

Post 705... MT says "I don't actively scumread him but i dont exactly actively scumread, period D1" But I went to find a town game from her because this sounds kind of silly. Needless to say, I randomly picked Micro 943: Treestump and MT is voting people regularly and looking for scum on D1. So not sure where this "I don't scumhunt D1 thing started." Open to hearing more from MT to explain that.

Later in the day, seems to be inching toward my wagon by saying "I like the wagon composition" (post 848) ... which makes no fucking sense when you literally have zero scum reads and have not made a serious vote yet in the game.
The only thing that is throwing me a little bit is MT's interaction with Auro in twilight. The reactions feel slightly genuine to me, but on the other hand Auro was hamming it up and trying to make a bunch of WIFOM it seems like.
No serious vote.

Defended scum.

Mm yeah town never fucking does that.

gg
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1997 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:27 am

Post by chkflip »

This is the second time you've gotten this slot to Y-2 and can't seem to clench the lynch.

gee

I wonder whyyyy
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1998 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:34 am

Post by chkflip »

Huh

look at that

You not once posted a single thing about me, specifically. Certainly nothing you could actually call a case.

So what's the case on chk? Aside from a weak ass "associative" exactly?

Anything worth half a fuck?

No?

Go on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2001 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:41 am

Post by chkflip »

There it is again.

You! Didn't! Reaaaaaad! Graaaaawwwwwhhhh

Fuck outta here bud. Yeet me to the sun.

Then go "oh man but he didn't read and m-m-my weak ass associative" tomorrow.

If you think for a hot fucking millisecond this is my scum game

Jesus fuck bud.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2003 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:43 am

Post by chkflip »

Hahahahahaha
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2006 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:46 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1026, Starbuck wrote:Oh yeah, I meant to throw a vote on that bottom catch up.

UNVOTE: Blair
VOTE: Auro
This is a bus.
In post 1271, Starbuck wrote:
Vote: Porkens

I didn't like that push of an ABR wagon at the end of the day.
This person died N2.

I wonder why.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2007 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:47 am

Post by chkflip »

Is that Y-1?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2008 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:48 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1843, VP Baltar wrote:Looks like claim time to me
Calling for a claim when there was no intent to hammer.

That's a scum tell.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2010 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:49 am

Post by chkflip »

Neat!

Usually you announce that when you know it, but go on.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2014 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:52 am

Post by chkflip »

>he didn't read
>he didn't paragraph content
>he flailed

The wagon of excuses you'll have tomorrow.

Town doesn't lose this game, so I'm genuinely not that miffed, but this

is fucking

laaaaaaaaaazy

Kmd not being on the wagon is a reach for town cred.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2015 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:53 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2011, Gammagooey wrote: claim plz chkflip
No.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2016 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:54 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2013, xRECKONERx wrote:fwiw i dont know if chk is actually scum flailing here but i think this slot being gone will unclog some things we need unclogged so /shrug
Now THAT

is a good answer.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2018 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:56 am

Post by chkflip »

Hey even a blind squirrel finds your narrative.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2020 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:58 am

Post by chkflip »

Ahhh I had a good time. Farewell, my love.

T'was for naught, but that doesn't make me love you less.

Thanks Vi for the consideration.

Pedit: because your case is a dumpster fire.

Also ~reasons~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2022 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:03 am

Post by chkflip »

Doesn't scum just shut the fuck up and self-hammer here?
Hoping the fourth can scrape on by? Or at least limp through a couple mislynches?

Oh, wait.

This is the first.

/bow
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2025 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:04 am

Post by chkflip »

Different things, different reasons.

Just leaving scraps for them to ignore later, mostly.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2028 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:09 am

Post by chkflip »

I just fucking swept my last scum game here.

But I wasn't playing against the likes of Ric Flair and Macho Man Randy Savage. Me and this playerbase have never gelled except when I actually succumb to their wants and needs. I'm... just not interested in doing that anymore. I'll likely not see most of you again, certainly not all huddled together, so this isn't much of a deal to me.

Someone come give scum their first mislynch.

It's a free hammer, boys and girls. They'll wash their hands of it with ease.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2030 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:10 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2027, Gammagooey wrote:Also to anyone not on chkflip's wagon yet if you wouldn't mind also telling him to claim we'd appreciate it
To be clear, I'm not claiming. To anyone. At all.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2031 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:11 am

Post by chkflip »

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=82397

Here's that scum game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2034 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:25 am

Post by chkflip »

Oof. This might be a while.

I thought I'd be free sooner.

Any questions?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2038 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:28 am

Post by chkflip »

I don't even
know
you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2041 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:30 am

Post by chkflip »

Tight. Thanks Tripod, I'll never forget it.

I can't wait to see how kind you all are to me tomorrow.

I'm town.

/wave
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2045 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:42 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2041, chkflip wrote:I'm town.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2046 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:43 am

Post by chkflip »

OH GODDAMN IT TRIPOD AND YOUR FAKE ASS HAMMER
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2049 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:59 am

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, I did a "hey wait a minute" after self-quoting.

Now I feel dirty because I thought I was flipping and actually just belched WIFOM. Fucking gross.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2067 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh look another game (finished earlier today) I was actually scum in.

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=83440&view=unread#unread
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2099 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

1 Mafia Tracker v 4 Town Trackers?

There's definitely a Ninja. Or perhaps a false Framer that shows mafia as not visiting anyone. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Roleblocker, but nobody has said they failed. Busdriver makes more sense there.

I'm still yeet one.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2114 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2110, Gammagooey wrote:kill this garbage
No need to be rude, gums.

It's
gonna
happen.

RECK nailed it on the head.

I have to go.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2125 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2121, Hoopla wrote:i don't really think chkflip is scum
Irrelevant.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2128 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

To be clear Hoopsiedaisy, I'm not saying hammer me if you think I'm town. That's unhelpful to VCA. I'm saying I need to go so town can return to hunting actual scum.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2819 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

I hated this game but I'll still remember it.
<3
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2850 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2848, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I win 70% of the time since 2016.
Don't be that guy.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2854 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by chkflip »

xRECKONINGx III?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2858 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2855, Albert B. Rampage wrote:My record speaks for itself, but it feels good to bring it to people's attention when they go out of their way to discredit you.
I wasn't even implying that. You know I'm team Rampage.

It's just a gross thing to do IMO but you carry on if you want.

Also that's a C-
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2860 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm just fucking with you, dude. Who cares?

Carry on, man.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2863 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm assuming that's a yes.

Plz send address and a good time for you to have guests.

I'll bring the light blue paint.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2868 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by chkflip »

Long live Hoopla.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”