Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Snowblaze »

In post 1698, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1681, RCEnigma wrote:Again, with Fredrick's observation on the day 1 wagons in mind, Ydrasse diverted attention from competing town wagons in favor of Raya (who should be in the poe). You kind of have to make a leap in assuming my alignment to get there since you're all slots that aren't me.

The only time ydrasse broke character (townreading Montosh) was when Montosh was already pretty much sentenced to death.

Here comes the shade... Off the back of the second menalque led wagon on town.
It appears that RCEnigma has forgotten we don't know if attention was diverted from two competing town wagons.
If I'm interpreting that post correctly, the wagons at the time were HoldenGolden (replaced by Montosh, who just flipped town) and RCE himself. So from town!RCE's perspective he does know that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1681, RCEnigma wrote:Again, with Fredrick's observation on the day 1 wagons in mind, Ydrasse diverted attention from competing town wagons in favor of Raya (who should be in the poe). You kind of have to make a leap in assuming my alignment to get there since you're all slots that aren't me.

The only time ydrasse broke character (townreading Montosh) was when Montosh was already pretty much sentenced to death.

It appears that RCEnigma has forgotten we don't know if attention was diverted from two competing town wagons.
Holden/my wagon is what I'm referring to and I highlighted you had to make a judgement call on my alignment to get to where my headspace is regarding ydrasse.

If ydrasse is scum what was she doing wagoning Raya with me over joining either town wagon. What was A50 doing hard defending me and townreading Holden as the competing wagon?

Scum play bad all the time is such a cop out answer to excuse bias.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

FL is going to kick me because Menalque has been Hatcheting me from the very beginning and I didn't catch it or call it out.

Case on Menalque to begin once I finish my coffee and breakfast.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:36 am

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 1702, RCEnigma wrote:

Holden/my wagon is what I'm referring to and I highlighted you had to make a judgement call on my alignment to get to where my headspace is regarding ydrasse.

If ydrasse is scum what was she doing wagoning Raya with me over joining either town wagon. What was A50 doing hard defending me and townreading Holden as the competing wagon?

From what I've observed, Ydrasse has shown herself to be oblivious to how many votes are on a wagon, so, she could have very likely not noticed the Snowblaze wagon since there was no votecount throughout all of what I have described. I don't have the time to think this through right now, though, as my dad is calling me to dinner.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:37 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1700, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1699, Menalque wrote:VOTE: RCE
Why?
I think he didn’t play D2 because it would give him enough cred to try and come for my today. If he’s committed to me being scum, he should have been on me hard yesterday, not just passively sitting there

But I had a very townie D2 and that made it difficult. Given that I was wrong again D2, he thinks he can win the 1v1 today (or just generally get me flipped easily if I don’t go after him)
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:40 am

Post by Menalque »

But also, I don’t care that much at this point. I get A50’s point about it being frustrating to effort and be mis-guillotined anyway. I don’t think I could have had a townier D2, really. I think I did several things that I specifically don’t do as scum and I think I made plays that don’t make any sense coming from me as scum. I’m annoyed with eve for still wanting me flipped on the basis of that, and because her read on me seems to be some combination of “mena push town D1” + paranoia about my scumgame (which is good, but not good enough for this to be an example of it)

And I also would prefer to lose to A50 than to RCE
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:40 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1704, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

From what I've observed, Ydrasse has shown herself to be oblivious to how many votes are on a wagon, so, she could have very likely not noticed the Snowblaze wagon since there was no votecount throughout all of what I have described. I don't have the time to think this through right now, though, as my dad is calling me to dinner.
There was no Snowblaze wagon at this point. I led with 4 votes to 3 on Holden. Ydrasse voted Raya with me at that point.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:41 am

Post by Menalque »

If we’re committing on the “flip on snow!wagon until scum turns up” thing which is what eve seems to want to do and honestly my reads have been trash thus far and I cba to fight that, nor do I even know if I really want to
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Menalque »

I fundamentally don’t think I can look any townier than I already do at this point, and if that’s not towny enough then this is probably a lost game and I’m making my peace with that

I’d self again only I guarantee that the same town who vote me today are the ones who will be going “OH MY GOD can you BELIEVE that mena would SELF VOTE as town that’s such an ANTITOWN play his behaviour is so UNACCEPTABLE” despite them not being willing to approach me today with an honest assessment of my play so far

Maybe I’m overreacting but this is basically what I called would happen yesterday when I said “if you think you’ll have major doubts about me going on, remove me today and get my flip”. I just think that everyone who’s town bar titus seems to have relaxed on their TR on me, and I think that the other unconfirmed town will sheep that, and the unconfirmed scum are going to behave like vultures
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1696, Eevee wrote:
In post 1685, Raya36 wrote:I havent read up yet but I guess it's probably menalque.

VOTE: Menalque
yesterday you townread him and would go for anything else so why the change of heart?

maybe i need to host another play to motivate everyone

~Eve
Because now he was the lead pusher of 2 town miseliminations. That's really really bad.

I do still have a layer of wifom in my head where I'm wondering if scum would be so obvious but I don't think Menalque can get a pass anymore after doing it twice and I'm gonna be very mad at myself if he is scum and we let him live after that.
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Snowblaze »

Just accidentally deleted half the wallpost I was working on. Yay.

I guess I can give you the tl;dr, which is that I was trying to rule out as many teams as possible. Here are those I think are highly unlikely, based mostly on the events of day two:

S_S/Ydrasse
Menalque/Ydrasse
Menalque/A50
Menalque/RCE
Ydrasse/A50
Raya/A50
(Menalque/Raya as well based on today's events so far, but observe that carefully just in case)

So apparently I'm now townreading Menalque based purely on the lack of possible scum!Menalque partners. I... think I'm okay with that.

Why does scum!Menalque try to start a flashwagon yesterday, knowing that if it succeeds he'll end up looking terrible for leading multiple town wagons? He's not trying to protect a scum partner, because I've already ruled out Menalque/A50. Unless anyone does think Menalque/A50 is plausible?

(There is, of course, the "because people will townread me for doing things scum wouldn't do because they're aware of how suspicious it looks", but then we're getting into WIFOM and I don't really want to go down that route.)
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 1707, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1704, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:

There was no Snowblaze wagon at this point. I led with 4 votes to 3 on Holden. Ydrasse voted Raya with me at that point.
Ydrassee may have just been imitating what I was doing at that point. That's the end of the answer to your question. The following are more observations.

Ydrasse decided to vote for Snowblaze later on. Keep in mind that right before the vote switch, the votes were:

RCEnigma (4) -Snowblaze (415), Menalque (433), Mohab500 (502), Eevee (533)
Snowblaze (3) - HoldenGolden (511), Fredrick A Campbell (522), Menalque (532)
Raya36 (2) - RCEnigma (497), Ydrasse (552)
HoldenGolden (1) - Raya36 (495)
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:25 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I have a pile of reasons menalque is probably just scum and like 2 that say he can be town.

I wanna say someone convince me he's town but that's not accurate and not what I'm interested in. Convince me eliminating Menalque loses the game.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

We flashwagoned away from Ydrasse. That was the mistake yesterday. I plan on staying on that until forever unless someone cases him town. I will be grudgingly vote A50 to save a TR.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: ydrasse
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Eevee »

Actually I prefer Ydrasse. I really dislike the way she sat on A50, switched to Montosh (despite townreading him), was (probably) online when I asked if anyone wanted to switch to A50 (timestamps), and is looking like she’s going to sit on A50 again.

~Eva
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Eevee »

Not to mention pretty survivalistic yesterday, hmmm???

~Eva
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Ydrasse »

...my vote was on a50 the entire time.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i said i wouldn’t be heartbroken if montosh was voted out but i also made it clear i still preferred a50 and thus made the choice to keep my vote on a50
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Eevee
Eevee
Goon
Eevee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Eevee »

Oh nevermind, you are correct.

~Eva
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Ydrasse »

can we like actually vote in a50/mena today though

the two people who have been on one attempted and one successful town elimination?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like unless you wanna vote in me/raya for being on the a50 wagon with an also townie montosh idk
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Menalque »

Also, she’s on me rn and not A50
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1721, Ydrasse wrote:can we like actually vote in a50/mena today though

the two people who have been on one attempted and one successful town elimination?
It’s lowkey kinda scummy to be shading me for the montosh wagon when it was literally me and A50 + every conftown in the game

Return to “Completed Open Games”