Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im assuming that is sarcasm
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but i think there is partial truth to my statement even though it was mostly facetious LOL
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by the worst »

like, the outcome is sound good but your working out is backwards lmao
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 445, DkKoba wrote:
In post 398, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 396, DkKoba wrote:
In post 394, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 391, dsjstr wrote:Why are koba and miccro even fighting?
Because koba thinks they can read me when they demonstrably cannot
i read u correctly as town in coalition bud dont
I mean you read basically everyone as town in coalition at one point or another. At the one point where it *actually mattered* if you could read my correctly, I wasn’t even in your top 50%

pot kettle black.
Demonstrably untrue lmao:
In post 997, DkKoba wrote:HURT: all
HEAL: DkKoba
HEAL: Pooky
HEAL: Klick
HEAL: Sleeper
I'm looking for a good final slot but this is where I'm at with the core I've determined. pooky/klick are self explainatory at this point. and klick has solidified my read on them.

sleeper after reexamining the co-ISO with deimos I feel better about.

now I need to try to hit what is theoretically a 3/5 chance in deimos/don/aldu/mug/clover

clover being the top spot atm and don/aldu behind and then deimos/mug being my top scumreads at this point I feel.
In post 1060, DkKoba wrote:HEAL: clover
In post 1162, DonCorleone wrote:HEAL: DC
HEAL: dkkoba
HEAL: pooky
HEAL: klick
HEAL: sleeper
In post 1265, DonCorleone wrote:HURT: DC
HEAL: clover

People being strongly influenced by the dunning-Kruger effect say “Miccro Mask is scum”?
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by the worst »

why would I say that? I just submitted a dayvig on you instead
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 454, the worst wrote:why would I say that? I just submitted a dayvig on you instead
dayvig is possible so i definitely believe this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i eagerly await the flip :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(dayvig is in micro 906 , 1 shot dayvig deactivator)
retired
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 454, the worst wrote:why would I say that? I just submitted a dayvig on you instead
*let it be true, let it be true, let it be true*
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 443, Micc wrote:
In post 440, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Are the roles chosen from each randomly chosen game randomized or specifically chosen for balance?
The nine games represented in the setup have been randomly chosen. The role used from each of those setups have been specifically chosen to balance the setup as a whole.

In post 440, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Are the anti-town roles picked from each game aligned with each other automatically? For example if mafia are picked from 2 separate minis - would they then ally together or be two separate scum factions since the original role did not include a teammate from the other game?
If players with Mafia alignment were chosen from two separate games, they would combine to be one Mafia faction in this game.
If one of the mafia chosen was a one-shot nightkill mafia, would that apply to the entire mafia team this game as in they will only get 1 nightkill or would it be added as a bonus extra nightkill?

Or would it be that the normal mafia player can kill every night while the masked mafia player can only kill once in the entire game?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by the worst »

... 453 is a powerful post
my brain isn't really generating new brain thoughts I'll bbl

pedit: if I had a dayvig I probably would have spitevigged dkko. lol.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 459, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If one of the mafia chosen was a one-shot nightkill mafia, would that apply to the entire mafia team this game as in they will only get 1 nightkill or would it be added as a bonus extra nightkill?

Or would it be that the normal mafia player can kill every night while the masked mafia player can only kill once in the entire game?
this question is pointless.

no mafia roles possible have a 1 shot kill ability, i went thru them all.
retired
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 459, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Or would it be that the normal mafia player can kill every night while the masked mafia player can only kill once in the entire game?
viewtopic.php?p=11184733#p11184733

the scum role pms from the first YoMicc had like a clarifying clause so I guess in theory for balance the 1s nk could be written out?

actually I don't think it's a scum role because it's pretty explicitly -ev and -agency. it would be a mafia goon who is immediately publicly vanilla copped. the role itself also has some really damn cool mechanics but like. literally there is no way to adapt them across to this game.

I kinda just think miccromask reads pure anyway but like. Micc is a good moderator. schadd is a good reviewer. unless town is pretty low power I'm not sure a -ev/badly designed scum role makes it in?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Pooky E-1

start talking Not about mechanics ty
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

skitt i'm sorry this is affecting you and i'm not enjoying this conversation either
In post 375, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i literally told you why you're wrong
~repeating this doesn't make it true~
In post 382, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Do you think I'm scum or town? Make it clear.
ok: i think you are scum. if you were to flip town, i wouldn't feel bad about misreading you because you were doing scummy shit.
In post 386, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I've never in my years of playing this game ever seen someone go "I'm super sure you're scum cuz you made this random vote" and not be completely full of shit.
oh, so now it's a random vote? like when you voted when the game was already on pg 6 or so, and were asking the worst why he disagreed with your vote? and how you stated your "case" right after skitter said she thinks bugs is town? joke vote??? good one.
In post 389, DkKoba wrote:there's something id rather not share abt pooky that I read abt them that makes me want u to stop going after him thx
no thanks
In post 390, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't see how you can post what he posted unless it's pure ego cuz it doesnt make sense from an analytical framework
just repeating "his posts don't make sense" doesn't make it true
In post 423, the worst wrote:that was a misquote but was quite handy!! fwiw the gut take on Aldus is basically dead on my impression of him this game
i don't get what the second sentence means?
In post 447, the worst wrote:Pooky could you just ignore Dats and sort other players for a bit?

if you're hyperfocused on Dats can I like, throw a spanner in the works and say his overconfidence is very out of character and ask how you feel about that
i have things to say about this but pooky should be the one to comment on it first
In post 448, DkKoba wrote:also lets be real. datisi is town bc he is v irritable this game, and we all know datisi has a love for the mafia alignment so he is simply mad he did not roll mafia.
i am highkey very curious where/how you got this impression of me

i may be biasing myself but i don't hate donc's posts. like maybe it's wishful thinking of "maybe we are just town and we don't need to be paranoid of each others immediately" but /shrug
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi u have consistently rooted for scumteams as moderator...................

u are a Mafia lover
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also this is going to be one of those games where I pin scum early and ppl are too scared to be confident enough to push on them .

cowards the lot of u
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

rooting for scumteams as a mod =/= preferring to play scum

tho i used to love playing scum a lot but i had two pretty nasty scum defeats recently which kinda put me off that lmao
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u won in brass and shrapnel .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky imma be honest i might be seeing where u are coming from with scum!datisi angle but im keeping my vote on u until u start talking
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

ya brass and shrapnel was a good game, haven't had luck since tho

also am very interested in hearing that but i know i gotta be patient
~M
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:50 pm

In post 464, Datisi wrote:oh, so now it's a random vote? like when you voted when the game was already on pg 6 or so, and were asking the worst why he disagreed with your vote? and how you stated your "case" right after skitter said she thinks bugs is town? joke vote??? good one.
we're literally in the first day of day 1.

if you don't have a sense of humor that's not my fault
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:52 pm

In post 464, Datisi wrote:and were asking the worst why he disagreed with your vote?
what does this have to do with it being a random vote?

if someone says this person is town you wouldn't ask them why?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:54 pm

In post 469, DkKoba wrote:pooky imma be honest i might be seeing where u are coming from with scum!datisi angle but im keeping my vote on u until u start talking
i didn't say datisi is scum

he's probly just a town player playing badly scum usually don't try to drive a wagon on day 1 on an innocent person
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

interesting read.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”