Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 503, bugspray wrote:what the FUCk there was 10 pages in the time it took me to sleep??
caught up to here now btw
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok cool so can u actually give us analysis or
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 512, DkKoba wrote:i suggest BOTH of yall take a 5-10 minute walk around wherever you are before you post again. clear your heads.
gigantimax mood

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you post 1 more active lurk post im going to switch my vote
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Datisi »

koba quot being abrasive because pepe aren't paying the way you want them to play, it's helping nobody
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 604, Datisi wrote:koba quit being abrasive because people aren't playing the way you want them to play, it's helping nobody
shitton typos but
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its not that people arent playing the way i want them to play its that nobody is really playing rn .
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

there's 25 pages in a 9p in some 24 hours

are you ok
~M
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 519, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm literally 1000% sure if ANY other player on this website OTHER than me had made the EXACT same posts I did in this game, he would not have to put up with your complete BS line of attack.
pooky please take a step back and consider if this post actually helps town win the game

pedit: datisi yueah and its your fult

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the vast majority of bugspray's posts are useless garbage and pointless comments on non-game related things on top of which they are refusing to actually respond to anything anyone asks of them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 607, Datisi wrote:there's 25 pages in a 9p in some 24 hours

are you ok
i am over 5 of those pages.
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Datisi »

that is not an accomplishment
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bugspray
retired
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 537, Datisi wrote:
In post 527, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 521, Datisi wrote:like, i ask again, WHY WOULD I BE TAKING REVENGE ON YOU

i was the fucking moderator of that game
this was your post on the mod PT when I got Klick Mislynched:

viewtopic.php?p=11987008#p11987008

so sure doesn't look like you were happy watching them miss over and over
ok so, despite it being provable (and koba saying so already) that i always root for scum in the games i mod, ok

you think that i was rooting for town in coalition, and town lost because of you, and i'm mad at you, and because of that i am attacking you in this game? becuase it's a fucking coping mechanism for me???

what the fuck
oh wow glad im nto the only one to see that

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 539, DkKoba wrote:bugspray do u purposefully just do scummy things as both allignments as a gimmick to obfuscate your scumtells when you do roll scum bc pls stop if thats the case
no i'm just really bad at mafia

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 541, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 529, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like you literally read so many posts of me lying through my teeth in your game and being fustrated the town wouldn't get rid of me that now you think everything I post is scummy,

even when it's like a random vote on the first day the game is open.

That's why you made some giant convoluted push on me, it's some ego affirming thing so on the off-chance I do flip red you can say to your buddy aldus, see he wasn't that hard to get lynched.
i literally explained it

stop strawmanning
is he arguing with himself now?????

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 518, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 513, Datisi wrote:this is obviously impling you think i'm scum
nope it means you're literally making up shit to get me lynched for the other game because this is cross-game ego revenge lynch
i was gonna vote koba here but bugs quoting that post made me click on it and see this garbage above it and i think i'm fine keeping my vote where it is
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi u scumread me now?
retired
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 549, DkKoba wrote:pooky do you townread miccro mask?
this is a towny post

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 617, DkKoba wrote:datisi u scumread me now?
no, i think you're just very very annoying town w trying to boss us around

maybe it's time for me to sleep
~M
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by bugspray »

In post 574, DkKoba wrote:bugspray can you please offer analysis on literally anything instead of active lurking
i amn fucking catching up RIGHT NOW okay?

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

interesting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok datisi im literally the prime n1 target u dont have to deal with me by d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i am keeping my vote and i would definitely not mind if anyone else joined me (:
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

you need a reality check.
~M

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”