Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Alright gamers, its DkKoba here. I took the day after I got home from work to do RESEARCH for this setup.

I have a list of every setup and every role I believe to be possible matched up to a spreadsheet. I will NOT be sharing this information as it will moreso help mafia fakeclaim. Once everyone is assigned to a setup I WILL drop the spreadsheet with the setups.

NOTE: if there are any neighbors, I suggest that there are claims on D2 and those claims matched up to the spreadsheet. (should i survive).

I believe at a certain point we should claim which game we have been assigned as more info = more power. (day 2 probably)

also as my RVS vote I will be going for VOTE: bugspray. That is for not having a nice mod PT alongside the roles! big shame. (edit: found a game with a mod pt and gameroles but they were Messy so I still maintain this vote) I will also HEAL: Datisi for being such a perfect mod and making it easy to find the role list especially enjoyed reading Butterfly mafia near the end <3

~~draft
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i was refreshign this page furiously for the first 15 minutes and micc does me like this .
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oops i accidentally included the draft part LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so I remember seeing an anon game with a mask mechanic thing . I didnt include special setup stuff in my spreadsheet so i will be seearching for that game now.

also re: claiming setup, i think we should massclaim setup d2, and softclaim setup where theres intent to hammer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 14, the worst wrote:
In post 8, DkKoba wrote:if there are any neighbors, I suggest that there are claims on D2 and those claims matched up to the spreadsheet. (should i survive).
i'll cosign the d2 neighbour claims but i'm not convinced a like, holistic massclaim is the way to go tho

can i suggest just eliminating datisi d1 and shelving mech discussions until later?
u are playing in a game with me so mech discussion will be impossible to avoid .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice try there were no lynchers in any of the setups i looked at
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fun fact; the last miccro game is included so any roles from there also could exist here :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #26 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 19, bugspray wrote:yeah ddkoba but why would we want to do that and also why are you treating neighbor claims extra special?
there were very few specific types of neighbors across games so a neighbor claim is corroborated by a neighborhood existing as well. i believe neighbors should immediately claim to their neighborhood should they exist (claim the setup)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i found the setup that DC is probably : viewtopic.php?f=83&t=83335
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 31, the worst wrote:dkko..... :{
yes?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

after seeing multiple town losses from games i have moderated offsite due to lack of sharing of information, I am very much going to put stuff on the table to make solves easier
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ugh im so ANTSY bc I spent like 4 hours going thru all setups to get role lists and now im like unsure of what to do with this info .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi i mentioned u in my first post.... pls look <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also imma give ppl the chance to speak but i already have a good idea of where i want to pivot my vote .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and this is where discussion goes to die.....
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi are you trembling in scum chat rn about how much town im radiating <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok random but there is the possibility of a town dayvig based on the setups and that would be kinda epic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

aldu i am liking ur relaxed tone so far.. do not pocket me pls if u are scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 52, Datisi wrote:
In post 48, DkKoba wrote:datisi are you trembling in scum chat rn about how much town im radiating <3 . <3
where, at the part where you were pushing a pro-scum claiming strategy? yeah, i'm shaking.
so you think what i was doing was a Scum move/Scum motivated?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 55, Datisi wrote:
In post 54, DkKoba wrote:
In post 52, Datisi wrote:
In post 48, DkKoba wrote:datisi are you trembling in scum chat rn about how much town im radiating <3 . <3
where, at the part where you were pushing a pro-scum claiming strategy? yeah, i'm shaking.
so you think what i was doing was a Scum move/Scum motivated?
no, i think you'd do something like that regardless your alignment, if my memory from brass and shrapnel serves. i do think the public game claiming is -town EV.
Did you, actually, read my nuance wrt game claiming?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #59 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I mentioned not doing such things until at least d2 when we have some more confirmed mod info about other players and investigative roles can investigate :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #60 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

regardless I refuse to let myself get ego-drawn in to a 1v1 rn..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 61, Datisi wrote:counterpoint: how does it help us on day 2? what does it do for us other than spew some players VT?
counterpoint: having players who are "clear"/likely town is a good concept after a nightkill has occurred

and im not going to push it until d2.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 62, bugspray wrote:oh no oh no oh no i have a brain read but every time i give one this early i just get exe'd let me thinkg about this
give the read
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know it would be funny if we were actually in a mountainous
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 45, DkKoba wrote:also imma give ppl the chance to speak but i already have a good idea of where i want to pivot my vote .
bugspray do u wanna know who this was going to be on?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 73, bugspray wrote:
In post 72, DkKoba wrote:u know it would be funny if we were actually in a mountainous
did he tell you to say this? you know this is a lie
since u are asking me answer u. all my posts are of my own volition.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

in miccro 1, there was 1 role that inherited the mechanic its setup was from, or at least the naming of it did. (Mafia Rolecop Ensign) (and that role is actually possible in this game as well bc miccro is a possible setup used!)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but anyways i got bad vibes from the worst and since they're back: VOTE: the worst
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 87, Datisi wrote:
In post 86, DkKoba wrote:but anyways i got bad vibes from the worst and since they're back: VOTE: the worst
i was actually very expecting this to be a vote on me and now i'm lowkey disappointed

can you talk about this a bit more
I don't have a casing as of yet, at the very least I cannot put it into words but the Vibes tell me this is scum and i trust the Vibes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why = fry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what if we put the worst at E-1... haha just kidding .. unless?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sad bc i think im going to have to read into some ppl's meta for this game bc a few of you have more unconventional playstyles
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 118, bugspray wrote:
In post 113, DkKoba wrote:im sad bc i think im going to have to read into some ppl's meta for this game bc a few of you have more unconventional playstyles
the best street fighter player once said if someone says i do something well i try to not do that thing anymore because i do not want people to be able to predict me because that meaks me easier to defeat and that is how i approaching mafia
it is a GIMMICK which is a Crutch!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways yall all awkwardly skipping around eachother seeing who to target and it shows .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

omFG! i just reread the setup info and it doesnt mention that non bastarad 3rd party is off limits so there is the possibility of a jester, werewolf, or serial killer(the 3 3rd parties i remember seeing) and i didnt mark them down on my spreadsheet.. so sad
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am saying no one wants to have any conviction.

put down a real VOTE !
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the worst it feels like you very much are just seeking towncred over anything by trying to do the Correct thing rather than being unafraid to be unashamedly playing honestly . feel free to prove me wrong but I am starting to feel out the case I have from my Vibes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 128, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 8, DkKoba wrote:Alright gamers, its DkKoba here. I took the day after I got home from work to do RESEARCH for this setup.

I have a list of every setup and every role I believe to be possible matched up to a spreadsheet. I will NOT be sharing this information as it will moreso help mafia fakeclaim. Once everyone is assigned to a setup I WILL drop the spreadsheet with the setups.

NOTE: if there are any neighbors, I suggest that there are claims on D2 and those claims matched up to the spreadsheet. (should i survive).

I believe at a certain point we should claim which game we have been assigned as more info = more power. (day 2 probably)

also as my RVS vote I will be going for VOTE: bugspray. That is for not having a nice mod PT alongside the roles! big shame. (edit: found a game with a mod pt and gameroles but they were Messy so I still maintain this vote) I will also HEAL: Datisi for being such a perfect mod and making it easy to find the role list especially enjoyed reading Butterfly mafia near the end <3

~~draft
this is an insane amount of effort <3
it took like 4 HOURS ok...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i hope u are town this time.. and it was nice of u to carry our slot in nomination mafia.. (which coincidentally is a possible setup)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@micc can we get a VC pretty please
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 134, the worst wrote:
In post 129, DkKoba wrote:the worst it feels like you very much are just seeking towncred over anything by
trying to do the Correct thing
rather than being unafraid to be unashamedly playing honestly . feel free to prove me wrong but I am starting to feel out the case I have from my Vibes
can u elaborate on bolded?
i can try to respond sure but this feels like, loaded and blatantly incorrect...?
its not loaded. its an analysis of how you have been acting towards other players, such as datisi, when he threatened hostility you immediately backed off and were prancing around him.

I want to give you the benefit of the doubt considering we are barely a few hours into the first day, but my vote is definitely serious
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 137, bugspray wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
coward.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc I do not think u are scumhunting lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 144, Datisi wrote:wait the fuck were you even townreading me for lmao
who is this @
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its the dancing around trying to purposefully not inflame anyone and look for a target. you havent even attempted to lead any pushes yet, your high post count indicates you are an active player, so its surprising from a town perspective to not be actively trying to get pressure on someone.

and @ datisi i don't townread you but i did fakepush you as a way to be able to pivot right onto the worst. im not sorting your slot atm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do you townread the worst @ skitter?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i actually completely forgot about that little push he did try on you.

the worst: what did you gleam from their reaction to your vote?
what did you find hedgy about them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You don't think I'm mafia though (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #49) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you quoted a bunch of posts, and what are they supposed to prove?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #50) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u are being hedgy and suddenly some1 is pushing on u v seriously and bringing up good points and you omgus them. ! the angle of trying to just eliminate the person going after you will not go well here js.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #51) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey skitter i suggest you take a stand here :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #52) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

none of the posts u quoted were inflammatory please stop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #53) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes i am interested in driving a push bc - it helps sort u and I have suspicion of you.

that is how u scumhunt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #54) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 161, the worst wrote:
In post 70, skitter30 wrote:I have a light townread on dk
i was kinda mild on u atp but fine
In post 70, skitter30 wrote:And possibly scumpings on bugspray but i'm not sold on that yet.
In post 75, skitter30 wrote:I could have sworn that i read in the /in to mod post that micc wasnt going to be including games with weird mechanics ? Did i make that up ?
In post 79, skitter30 wrote:Oh it was just bastard roles and mechanics. Nm
In post 95, skitter30 wrote:I'm not sure i agree with the scum!worst vibes
Pedit i maybe retract the scumpings on bugspray
stiff tonality around the mechs & noncommitment to the bugs/me reads definitely pinged me.
dwiw the dk tl is fine i just didn't really think you were doing anything ai at the itme
see u are doing it again, trying to be all friendly ~~~ this is the shit im talkinga bout wrt not being inflammatory. when u start to come off as accusatory u immediately remedy it and try to make ppl feel like ur not attacking them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

perhaps i am not the best at explaining my casings but I know what i am talking about is true in my eyes.

have u considered i want to push on u bc that is something i find Scummy and if its rather a playstyle quirk of yours i suggest you provide evidence of that ~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #56) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think i misworded myself.

i meant acting inflammatory ?

idk how to explain it.
as in - you were doing light poking but would not commit.

also im not sure what im supposed to be gathering from a game linked from 3 years ago. I have changed my own playstyle a lot even over the past year.
also you were much more convicting in that game regardless from the get go.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #57) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray care to explain your vote change or are you going to just play like a jerk?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray - on top of the reasoning of voting me, what reason do you have for thinking the worst is more town now? considering you REVOTED him earlier in thread which tells me that was a serious vote. - clearly you suddenly think that he is town over me for a reason
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on one hand - i understand the sentiment of the vibe i get that u are just concerned with not being FoS'd, I have the same quirk when it comes to playing that I will hard question why anyone would fos me regardless of allignment.

on the other i still think ur scum

but alternatively I am unsure if anyone is going to be willing to sheep me on this so i may lay off for now and revisit once i have more evidence either way to sort you~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (isolation #60) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 184, bugspray wrote:
In post 180, DkKoba wrote:bugspray - on top of the reasoning of voting me, what reason do you have for thinking the worst is more town now? considering you REVOTED him earlier in thread which tells me that was a serious vote. - clearly you suddenly think that he is town over me for a reason
honestly im just really confused right now because you are both scum and crossvoting
why is the worst scum?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #194 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray's reads are so absurd i want to say they are town LOOOOOOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do request ppl actually use their vote, even if u wanna bring me to e-1, i want ppl to take stands. be decisive. let me see where you STAND
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray are u usually hang-bait with the way you play bc my gut instinct is to insta vote u and not unvote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am not backing off u. i just know where to pick my battles and not just scream into the void as everyone votes me without being able to build a proper case lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sleep. brain heavy no think
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

DC im ngl your analysis on the worst feels ingenuine and made up. Please ellaborate on it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 222, Miccro Mask wrote:Although maybe you get some town points for misunderstanding what was happening with my role

But like you could be misunderstanding that as scum so... less townpoints

I should also mention that my aldus read is partly tonal, it’s just I think that psot was the one that pinged me most strongly. I also think he just ~*feels*~ different compared to the last 2 games with him (and he was scum in both of those)

hedging reads naughty naughty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 228, Datisi wrote:VOTE: dsjstr
tell me more abt this vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #69) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 234, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 232, DkKoba wrote:DC im ngl your analysis on the worst feels ingenuine and made up. Please ellaborate on it.
Well it’s not, and no, I don’t feel the need to
And I'M the one who should be hanged for QoL reasons here?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 239, bugspray wrote:dkkoba can u do me a favor and iso that player it's actually not hard to figure out

Pedit:NVM he has a better reason than I made up for him
P2dit YEAH SEE?
You got tunnel vision :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #71) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 269, skitter30 wrote:
In post 201, DkKoba wrote:bugspray are u usually hang-bait with the way you play bc my gut instinct is to insta vote u and not unvote
I'm actually getting townpings from him rn ...
Not sure who you are referring to since both of us go by they/them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (isolation #72) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 253, bugspray wrote:ok datisi here's a town read: you the way you're approaching this is with the good logic
Being logical is not alignment indicative lol? I dont think datisi is scum but if this is how you are reading the game, then youre going to likely have bad reads
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (isolation #73) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont understand the case on dsjtr. If someone who foses them could explain it id appreciate it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #74) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

and re: bugspray: in decisively null on them rn bc the way they are playing is extemewly formulalic wrt how they are forming reads. Which is gimmicky but if anyone here has experience in sorting the bugspray slot itd.be appreciated.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #75) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also literally everyone at this table has played with me at some point so i know yall cant be dishonest abt reading me .
(Dsjtsr i think i have only specced a game they played or subbed into their slot or smthing but regardless)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #76) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: miccro mask
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (isolation #77) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

im at work but my progression should be explanation enough for the vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #78) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think pooky is playing too angry for this early of a gamestate and its anti town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #79) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

work was extra stressful today and mental health issues have been exacerbated i may not be as active as i was hoping to be sorry.

i do have a mental case in progress in which i can present on DC/Mask in a bit

pedit: i normalyl dont do pedits but stop posting smh my head
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 346, Miccro Mask wrote:Koba

I mean this in the nicest way

You’re an idiot, and you have no idea how to read me, and you should really sheep datisi and skitter both of whom *do* have an idea of how to read me
can we nip the personal attacks in the bud now thx. im very close to just filtering u out and power hanging you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (isolation #81) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

there's something id rather not share abt pooky that I read abt them that makes me want u to stop going after him thx
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #82) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 394, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 391, dsjstr wrote:Why are koba and miccro even fighting?
Because koba thinks they can read me when they demonstrably cannot
i read u correctly as town in coalition bud dont
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #83) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyone who has yet to cast a serious vote needs to do so asap
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 440, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
@MicroMod

In post 2, Micc wrote:This is a Theme game that uses roles from nine randomly chosen games between Micros 879 and 955.
Each chosen game has exactly one of its roles represented in the setup for this game.
Are the roles chosen from each randomly chosen game randomized or specifically chosen for balance?

Are the anti-town roles picked from each game aligned with each other automatically? For example if mafia are picked from 2 separate minis - would they then ally together or be two separate scum factions since the original role did not include a teammate from the other game?
judging by miccro 1, there was balance in mind. most roles were vanilla it seems. and there was 1 scumteam.

although it does not say that third parties are out of the question and jester, WW, and SK are all in the role pool.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #445 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 398, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 396, DkKoba wrote:
In post 394, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 391, dsjstr wrote:Why are koba and miccro even fighting?
Because koba thinks they can read me when they demonstrably cannot
i read u correctly as town in coalition bud dont
I mean you read basically everyone as town in coalition at one point or another. At the one point where it *actually mattered* if you could read my correctly, I wasn’t even in your top 50%

pot kettle black.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways its only irl day 2 of d1 and I'm laser focusing my vote onto miccro mask and filtering them out. thats the last reply you're getting miccro.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also lets be real. datisi is town bc he is v irritable this game, and we all know datisi has a love for the mafia alignment so he is simply mad he did not roll mafia.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im assuming that is sarcasm
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (isolation #89) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but i think there is partial truth to my statement even though it was mostly facetious LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #455 (isolation #90) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 454, the worst wrote:why would I say that? I just submitted a dayvig on you instead
dayvig is possible so i definitely believe this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #91) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i eagerly await the flip :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #92) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(dayvig is in micro 906 , 1 shot dayvig deactivator)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #93) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 459, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If one of the mafia chosen was a one-shot nightkill mafia, would that apply to the entire mafia team this game as in they will only get 1 nightkill or would it be added as a bonus extra nightkill?

Or would it be that the normal mafia player can kill every night while the masked mafia player can only kill once in the entire game?
this question is pointless.

no mafia roles possible have a 1 shot kill ability, i went thru them all.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Pooky E-1

start talking Not about mechanics ty
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #465 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi u have consistently rooted for scumteams as moderator...................

u are a Mafia lover
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #96) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also this is going to be one of those games where I pin scum early and ppl are too scared to be confident enough to push on them .

cowards the lot of u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #97) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u won in brass and shrapnel .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #469 (isolation #98) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky imma be honest i might be seeing where u are coming from with scum!datisi angle but im keeping my vote on u until u start talking
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #474 (isolation #99) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

interesting read.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #100) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wtf i lost what i was going to quote im actualy malding bc i was sure I saw it .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #101) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my head hurts. i thought i had something but i am missing what i saw.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (isolation #102) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright imma be honest i think i tiredly misread something .

i thought datisi did this thing that scum does is when they point out something someone else did and defend them by saying "but i did the same thing" its a type of self consciousness that is scum indicative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #103) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the worst I would like u to actually provide some analysis to this I still distrust u but i will be willing to hear u out in good faith should u actually provide some analysis (which i will personally also go through and make my own conclusions)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #104) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky im not voting u bc revenge i voted u bc u were hardfocused on mechs and im not happy letting ppl active lurk.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #105) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im actually happy u carried my slot in nomination mafia to a W moreso. I acknowledge i made a mistake in backing down so soon and not realizing u were not town!paranoid and instead scum!scared of being kicked off coalition that game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #106) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think u are making bad gambits and plays rn pooky. i want to engage in good faith but u need to engage the game in good faith for that. what datisi pointed out is inherently anti town but as we all (should) know, anti-town does not equal not town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (isolation #107) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yall can we lay out our thoughts on the table instead of going at eachothers throats for petty stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (isolation #108) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky: engage datisi in good faith and explain why you did what you have done so far, give us a rundown.

datisi: let pooky have a chance to show you his thought processes. then judge them as town or mafia. i know youve thrown out stuff like "bad faith" and "discrediting" but these are in the end more NAI than anything bc they can come from ego easily. if you're gonna build a case lets look at how people have been engaging and analyzing, and go from there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #109) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i suggest BOTH of yall take a 5-10 minute walk around wherever you are before you post again. clear your heads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #110) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DATISI STOP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (isolation #111) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 510, DkKoba wrote:pooky: engage datisi in good faith and explain why you did what you have done so far, give us a rundown.

datisi: let pooky have a chance to show you his thought processes. then judge them as town or mafia. i know youve thrown out stuff like "bad faith" and "discrediting" but these are in the end more NAI than anything bc they can come from ego easily. if you're gonna build a case lets look at how people have been engaging and analyzing, and go from there.
In post 512, DkKoba wrote:i suggest BOTH of yall take a 5-10 minute walk around wherever you are before you post again. clear your heads.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #112) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ugh...
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (isolation #113) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

*sigh*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #114) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 522, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:how is no1 taking you seriously

you got me at E-1 on literally first day of the game thread being open
pooky have you not done any meaningful analysis on who is voting for what reason?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #525 (isolation #115) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE: pooky
VOTE: Miccro Mask
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #526 (isolation #116) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i feel like im talking to 2 separate walls on the opposite sides of a room
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (isolation #117) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

please take the advice i offered earlier bc all u 2 are doing are yelling at eachother abt petty nonsense and it isnt helping anyone solve this game other than at best giving ppl something to read on my own alignment to others
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (isolation #118) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky: you are trying to prove a dumb point. i just unvoted just to show u how my vote was a pressure vote.

datisi: you're caught in a tunnel. even if its on scum you arent going to convince anyone of your case if you keep acting like this. seriously please interact in good faith.

a part of me feels paranoid that this is potentially just scum theater and thats why my advice is being blatantly ignored lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (isolation #119) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we pls stop accusing ppl of gamethrowing bc its lowkey ogi and its not fun
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #120) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(grudging = gamethrowing in this case)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #121) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray do u purposefully just do scummy things as both allignments as a gimmick to obfuscate your scumtells when you do roll scum bc pls stop if thats the case
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #122) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

on god this is so annoying how do i get through to either of u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #123) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if u dont cease im going to assume u are scum theatering and im going to vote accordingly
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #545 (isolation #124) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u do have a choice be he is 1 person and 1 person a hanging does not make. you can easily make ur case to everyone else at the table but if u wanna keep entertaining what is obviously a shitpush regardless of what EITHER of ur alignments are I'm going to just policy vote u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #125) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky do you townread miccro mask?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #126) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it absolutely was a valid vote datisi as the point of a vote is not always to get someone hanged right away but to gain information via pressure on their slot saying "hey you're on my shitlist rn". like ur push is badly formed on so many levels and lacks a proper casing
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #127) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok then if u vote miccro mask then it will be 3v3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #128) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

micro came in with a weak townread on the worst , followed by much hedging.

and datisi, DC is doing the same thing that u are accusing pooky of, which is trying to discredit, but notice i havent used it as an argument in my casing. because you need more than just that. yes scum can be trying to discredit you but pooky clearly wants to discredit u just to get the wagon off of him.

its self perseverance and does not imply they are scum inherently.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok then who DO you scumread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that doesnt mean they are scum!! let them breathe and let them do something! if you actually have them locked as scum just stop interacting with them!!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok consider reading the case i have against miccro mask / the worst, i think those 2 slots are the most worth looking into. esp the former.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u are both just bouncing back and forth and getting no where. as soon as one of u stops the cycle the argument will end.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

clearly no one is ceding ground. leave it be.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 217, Miccro Mask wrote:Sure!

I really liked this from aldus on koba outing the game I’m from:
In post 37, Alduskkel wrote:is there anything to stop DC from just pretending to be from that setup? like what's to stop him from playing the game as miccro mask but not have his role taken from the mask game
Seemed to me like a sincere and natural paranoid town reaction rather than scum trying to make sure I wasn’t exempted from the execution pool.

The duck has just been engaging in really good faith which makes me TR him because while I don’t have loads of experience with scum!him I know I’ve seen him really not bother to do that when he is scum.

This progression around koba was really good — scumreading the bad push, through to trying to offer advice/defuse and to help koba read him better, into the realisation that koba seems basically sincere in the final post I’m quoting.
In post 162, the worst wrote:
In post 157, DkKoba wrote:You don't think I'm mafia though (:
like regardless of your alignment your opinion on high postcount players is slimy.
the fact you're also transparently ignoring my attempts to understand where you're coming from makes me think you're more interested in driving a push than actually sorting me

so like
no
i think you're mafia
In post 169, the worst wrote:
In post 165, DkKoba wrote:yes i am interested in driving a push bc - it helps sort u and I have suspicion of you.

that is how u scumhunt
like yelling @ people in bad faith is an awful way to scumhunt
you're spouting constant nonsense and expecting me to answer it

unless you scumread me irl you're not going to discern much about me
In post 204, the worst wrote:there's this flash of cognisance around this thought:
In post 168, DkKoba wrote:see u are doing it again, trying to be all friendly ~~~ this is the shit im talkinga bout wrt not being inflammatory. when u start to come off as accusatory u immediately remedy it and try to make ppl feel like ur not attacking them.
leading into this post:
In post 183, DkKoba wrote:on one hand - i understand the sentiment of the vibe i get that u are just concerned with not being FoS'd, I have the same quirk when it comes to playing that I will hard question why anyone would fos me regardless of allignment.

on the other i still think ur scum

but alternatively I am unsure if anyone is going to be willing to sheep me on this so i may lay off for now and revisit once i have more evidence either way to sort you~
which isn't like, hypocritical but it's hypocrisy-adjacent and it makes me think there's actually a sincere thought process here.
In post 222, Miccro Mask wrote:Although maybe you get some town points for misunderstanding what was happening with my role

But like you could be misunderstanding that as scum so... less townpoints

I should also mention that my aldus read is partly tonal, it’s just I think that psot was the one that pinged me most strongly. I also think he just ~*feels*~ different compared to the last 2 games with him (and he was scum in both of those)
2 early posts that strongly pinged me. the analysis on the worst within the context of the timing is strange and comes off as fake

i overall suggest looking through their ISO.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck . almost made progress
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (isolation #136) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray can you please offer analysis on literally anything instead of active lurking
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #137) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok now we can play the game (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #138) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, bugspray wrote:
In post 374, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:yea you already got caught in your own lies Datisi
can you point these lies out? thx
why are you trying to rerail the thread into that argument
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #139) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray rolled jester . i am just going to roll with that assumption
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (isolation #140) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its honestly frustrating that u are not even reading the thread or if you are you are purposefully trying to push the thread into the worst direction possiible.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (isolation #141) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but do u have any analysis wrt alignment of players.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #142) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i am so fucking depressed rn and im using this game as an escape and even this isnt enjoyable rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (isolation #143) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am glad i switched off pooky before captain gimmick here decided to vote pooky for something that is offenseive to them personally and not something that is game related and actually allignment indicative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #144) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wish other ppl would put in even at least half the effort i do into the game lol just feels so uninteractive when im trying to drive the game towards a solve but nobody wants to rly do anything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (isolation #145) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways i cant wait to be n1ed lol. im gonna post my spreadsheet today b4 we hang. if anyone quickhammers u suck
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (isolation #146) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i guess this would be a good time to remind that Pooky is at E-1 right now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (isolation #147) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways, not to towntell or anything but this game started? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #601 (isolation #148) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok cool so can u actually give us analysis or
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (isolation #149) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if you post 1 more active lurk post im going to switch my vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (isolation #150) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its not that people arent playing the way i want them to play its that nobody is really playing rn .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (isolation #151) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the vast majority of bugspray's posts are useless garbage and pointless comments on non-game related things on top of which they are refusing to actually respond to anything anyone asks of them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (isolation #152) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 607, Datisi wrote:there's 25 pages in a 9p in some 24 hours

are you ok
i am over 5 of those pages.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (isolation #153) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bugspray
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #617 (isolation #154) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

datisi u scumread me now?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (isolation #155) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

interesting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #156) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok datisi im literally the prime n1 target u dont have to deal with me by d2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #623 (isolation #157) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i am keeping my vote and i would definitely not mind if anyone else joined me (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #158) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bro what?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #159) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 629, Datisi wrote:maybe that was uncalled for, but my god koba your ego is making you pretty unpleasant to play with.
huh???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #160) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think u are blowing it out of proportion.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #161) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

have you reread the worst / Miccro Mask yet?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #162) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@datisi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #163) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

theres no wagon on me and the majority of ppl have expressed they tr me, your logic in your read makes no sense why would i be searching for town points?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #164) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so you're just going to ignore me refuting your faulty logic?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #165) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever. if u want to help town i suggest u sheep someone instead of trying to rely on ur own reads.

i am switching back to obv scum VOTE: miccro mask
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #166) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i honestly do not care abt ur readlist bugspray bc its yet another useless post unless u end up flipping red, in which case it could be useful.

u are only looking at posts individually. i do not think u really care for the game beyond not getting mislunched.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #167) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is the most pleasant i have ever been in a game imma be honest
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #651 (isolation #168) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well, not counting my scum games
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (isolation #169) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 656, the worst wrote:like I've spent all of our interactions trying to work past the issues you're having and drawing ai info out of you so that we can actually play a game of Mafia

am I to assume I'm part of this cyberbullying clique?

this is either fake AtE or like, phenomenally immature. just play the game. if you don't like some of the players please take opportunities to work around them rather than rolling around on the ground crying.
lol this sounds familiar
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #170) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was up and everyone has votes!! happy but now we are scattered ;-;
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (isolation #171) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

also through my skim through i see miccro being a follower and following votes around lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #172) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 752, the worst wrote:I'm masons with datisi. Like I'm not actually a mason with datisi? but low-key I am.
a neighbor soft we love to see it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #173) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 772, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 741, Miccro Mask wrote:Yes, but I think that argument is ridiculous and I think literally nobody is taking it seriously other than pooky, who, if scum, is also not taking it seriously and is just playing an obnoxious scumgame
why is it ridiculous?

the 4 people voting me happen to be the exact same 4 people who r apparently pretty friendly and also played or modded coalition together. you don't think that's strange?

If you were to just play a game like that with some people and the next game you play, those exact people all vote you for some ludicrous reason, you wouldn't think it might be fore out of game bullshit?
br uh i already explained why i put my vote on you . please stop with ur bad theory. esp since i have expressed i have miccro as lockscum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #174) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

ugh i wish there was a feature like on epicmafia that let me block out a certain users messages so they dont cloud my thoughts .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #175) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

is anyone around
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (isolation #176) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 389, DkKoba wrote:there's something id rather not share abt pooky that I read abt them that makes me want u to stop going after him thx
glad to see my read ended up being correct
In post 715, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 707, Datisi wrote:if only i woke up half an hour earlier...

I will ask again because you ignored me. Is that a signal u want to hammer me if I’m get to L-1? Cuz I’m not a vanilla townie. I have a pretty decent role and I will claim it if I have to but I’d rather not let scum know what it is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #177) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

sad that pooky was forced to be more explicit abt it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #178) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

analysis thus far:

pooky x datisi is an impossible team - explained below

the worst x miccro still feels likely but i think its liklier its S x T (25-75 chances) - something abt their mutual interactions doesn't sit right.

miccro still mafia lmfao - please vote them

datisi and pooky actually v likely town - the way theres still beef between them despite being cooled down indicates its more genuine.

idk what but i just get the feeling bugspray is town now - the few game related posts they have made dont ping me even tho i wouldnt trust them in a lylo situation

aldus pls post more

issa weird take but i see a situation where skitter is scum but i'm going to keep this to myself rn.

dsjtsr lowkey trolling lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (isolation #179) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

or perhaps u can just vote him to get more pressure on him bc he's not towny to you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #180) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

i offered my vote onto pooky for u to provide pressure perhaps u can return the favor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #181) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

this universal resistance to voting miccro is Annoying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (isolation #182) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

dont make me actually read donc's posts datisi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #183) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

i Skimmed and it looks more like u are biased towards DonC bc they are Nice to you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #184) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

bugspray you have posted more posts complaining abt ppl accidentally misgendering u instead of game related content and while i sympathize with the former you should consider doing both at the same time.

ppl are not going out of their way to maliciously do it.

pls play the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (isolation #185) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

i have rarely had such conviction that a person is lockscum to this point so perhaps see there is some merit fmpov. what u think is towny is NAI. DOING pro town things is not inherently towny. sorry.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #186) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

datisi can you walk me through why you scumread dsjstr?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #187) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok. if no one budges on voting miccro i will draw out my ms paint diagrams on why he is scum lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #188) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

calling all players to the thread i am bored
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #189) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

im cleaning my room so not now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #190) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

(responding verbally quickly is much less effort and time than compiling evidence and making it Look Nice)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #191) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

that doesn't sound v town motivated to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #192) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 842, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 822, DkKoba wrote:i have rarely had such conviction that a person is lockscum to this point so perhaps see there is some merit fmpov. what u think is towny is NAI. DOING pro town things is not inherently towny. sorry.
Will you quit the game when I flip town? Will you stop playing on site? I’ll self vote rn if you agree to do that
I'll delete my account
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (isolation #193) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

now, I demonstrate the overreaction of miccro mask to eliminate any and all pressure on them. It mirrors my scum play in Nomination Mafia where I purposefully self voted out of fake frustration in order to manipulate Varsoon who was hard pushing me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #194) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

did yall hear sumn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #853 (isolation #195) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

did yall hear sumn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #196) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

donc idc how much u beg im not having any sort of discussion with u or reevaluation. my vote is locked on u for the rest of the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #197) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

id like to bounce some stuff off aluds if they decide to come online soon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #198) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 674, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 227, Alduskkel wrote:pooky is unusually quiet so far
throws shade at me for being "quiet" and not posting a lot despite the game being open for only 9 hours and much of it when I was sleeping.

In post 392, Alduskkel wrote:Pooky's posting in this game reminds me of Coalition when I was scum with him, especially when he was fighting with Koba except now instead of Koba it's Datisi. So I'm feeling good about my vote placement rn.

now throws shade at me for posting a lot and fighting. Really cool how Aldus can make whatever I do sound sinister and susp.

Aldus does this as scum - he plays pretty lazy - tunnels on a person, makes up lazy bs reasons to keep his vote on the person - notice how in the first hours of the game he's throwing shade at me for not posting, and now he's throwing shade at me for fighting and posting.
this is a good legitimate point and I want to address it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #199) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

I suggest not to engage with DonC unless it is to Vote them.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”