They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im hyper asf
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also buy bug fables 10/10 game i love it sm
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
jankofan
jankofan
Townie
jankofan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:57 pm

Post by jankofan »

koba you stole my pagetop
jankofan
jankofan
Townie
jankofan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by jankofan »

VOTE: terra that is E-1
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Oh well, so that happened. At least this time sooner than later. Since hellbooks is scumreading me too I consider myself as pretty much dead. Going to take a look at my wagon.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 839, Datisi wrote:fun fact: someone calling me dats makes it about 10% more likely i'll get pocketed by them

VOTE: testarossa
Et tu, Datisi?

That's a pity, but very well. Why do you think I might flip red here?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 841, Alduskkel wrote: I took up Koba's offer to iso Testa and there's a lot of hedging language in there. Try doing a find-in-page highlight of the word "but" and you'll see it's all over the place.
Tryng a language/wording read on someone who isn't native English speaker is a double-edged sword though. Why do you think it indicates scum in my case?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 845, Andresvmb wrote:Alright I’ll jump on this wagon.

VOTE: Testarossa

I prefer it over Snowblaze so that’s why.
To learn from Ico is to learn to be victorious.

You just assume like that my wagon goes through and put down the decisive vote by yourself? You need to explain that 180 degree turn on me more in detail considering how much you went into detail to townread me before, otherwise I am afraid you might be in for a hellish ride on D2 once I a have flipped.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 846, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I can get on board with Testarossa.

VOTE: Testarossa

L2 I think?
NPOM: Being all iffy about Ico's willingness to wagon his townreads.

Also NPOM: Yeah, so I can get onboard with a wagon where people wagon their townreads (Andre).

Like I think you are probably town, but you are not making this easy. Why isn't it bothering you here at all?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ya we know npom is bussing u lol
retired
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

A) I don't think Andre said he townreads you, he just said you're the preferable wagon.

B) VP isn't on this wagon, so that's a plus.

Could you end up flipping town? Sure. I don't have a crystal ball. But I think you have a better chance of flipping scum than snow and I can't fight my townreads forever. There are some good points against you.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Testarossa »

I don't know what to think of Koba. If my Ico and NPOM reads are correct they are basically only after town from my point of view. So can't really townlean here, but not really scum either. I am no good with a read here yet I guess.

Still want to think that janko might be town, because he is toneread on me is along with Datisi's read the most natural read on me so far in this game, that usually comes from people that are actually trying to figure me out. Just wish there would be more to back it up as I was a bit worried that he could be scum going along with Koba. But his reads might have some genuine conviction.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 860, NoPowerOverMe wrote:A) I don't think Andre said he townreads you, he just said you're the preferable wagon.

There are some good points against you.
Well, as Snow pointed out, he did the last time he gave any read into my direction. Him now going after me just like that feels way too easy than it should. Already thought that his switch from Ico to Snow went a bit too smooth going by his convixtion in his Ico scumread back then.

And those would be?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

testa afraid to state a solid read on me its so sad ;-;;;;;;;; that they are flipping red
retired
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Absolutely null on hellbooks. Feels a little bit reserved, without looking like that, if that make sense, I don't know. Has yet to elaborate what made her feel wary about GB, since she still had (maybe?) problems with him when he started the Snow wagon.

Baltar is a tough one. I am very fond of his posts and can easily be pocketed here, especially because I feel we were on the same wavelength with our reads on the gamestate and I was leaning town on him for that. I actually think his willingness to let Snow get hammered isn't necessarily scummy, I think scum could have easily moved away from the wagon here. At least I think his willingness to win people over for Billy or Snow might have been more town motivated here as they aren't really interesting miselims for scum.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Still think the way to go is to eliminate in [Billy, Aldus, hellbooks, Snow] and [Baltar, Andres]. Some more, some less (like Snow, who is probably just town). It's absurd how difficult it is to get pressure on Billy or Aldus, but Snow skyrockets to E-1 in an instant.

I am leaning on Andres as scum over Baltar, the way he moves between wagons smells fishy. Take my symbolic alibi vote: VOTE: Andresvmb

Although NPOM can fall back into that scumpool, because I am less sure about him. But that will more or less depend on his D2 play I guess.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:01 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Gosh, I can't wait for Billy to weigh in on all this. On D2.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Motivation is at a low, so I will just say to hellbooks or whoever else is fine with my elim that they can feel free to hammer me as refuse to claim, of course. I might or might not respond to things addressed to me, depends when I am around next time.
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Snowblaze »

Let's counterwagon.

VOTE: Andresvmb.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 868, Snowblaze wrote:Let's counterwagon.

VOTE: Andresvmb.
why do you townread testa?
retired
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 841, Alduskkel wrote: VOTE: Testarossa. I took up Koba's offer to iso Testa and there's a lot of hedging language in there. Try doing a find-in-page highlight of the word "but" and you'll see it's all over the place.

I want to give this wagon some momentum and see where it goes.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ctrl f the word "but" on this page alone lmao
retired
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 865, Testarossa wrote:Still think the way to go is to eliminate in [Billy, Aldus, hellbooks, Snow] and [Baltar, Andres]. Some more, some less (like Snow, who is probably just town). It's absurd how difficult it is to get pressure on Billy or Aldus, but Snow skyrockets to E-1 in an instant.

I am leaning on Andres as scum over Baltar, the way he moves between wagons smells fishy. Take my symbolic alibi vote: VOTE: Andresvmb

Although NPOM can fall back into that scumpool, because I am less sure about him. But that will more or less depend on his D2 play I guess.
This is way to big of a scumpool. It looks like you are trying to scumpaint everyone rather than town hunt at all.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imma just hard point out that i literally started this wagon and testa refuses to interact with me lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sometimes i think i should read someones games to get a more accurate read on them but i like playing on hard mode and the anxiety and paranoia is part of the fun and makes it more satisfying when u actually catch scum LOL

i am also so hyper i had 3 energy drinks and im fukcingso GOOOOOD rn
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”