Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 1.11

Opuntia microdasys "Bunny Ear Cactus"

EliminationWith 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to eliminate someone.

NoPowerOverMe
(1): Billy Pilgrim
Snowblaze
(4): GeorgeBailey, VP Baltar, Iconeum, hellbooks
Testarossa
(5): DkKoba, Alduskkel, Andresvmb, NoPowerOverMe, jankofan
Andresvmb
(2): Testarossa, Snowblaze
Not Voting
(1): Datisi

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-13 23:15:00).

Mod notes:
:][/area]
jankofan
jankofan
Townie
jankofan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:00 am

Post by jankofan »

the posted you quoted was me trying to say what koba said in just to reiterate.

yeah its a specific way of getting frustrated thats a scumtrait/scum indicative and its what koba said ^^^^^^

yeah I mean im not trying to lurk, been caught up in irl over the past couple days.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Datisi »

okay but like i have seen town!ico get frustrated over being scumread for what he perceived as wrong reasons so many goddamn times so your argument there isn't doing anything for me, and the kinda unwillingness to acknowledge that is giving me mighty bad vibes

ok i'm looking forward to your reads and whatnot
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
jankofan
jankofan
Townie
jankofan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:35 am

Post by jankofan »

andres and vp are town
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 903, jankofan wrote:andres and vp are town
go on
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Literally everyone still on the snowblaze wagon is pretty solid town reads from most people in the game. A magical testarossa counter wagon emerges from nowhere to stop this elim?

Naw, dawg.

I need to spend some time today to closely dissect what happened, but now I'm more confident in testarossa town. Snowblaze is scum.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
jankofan
jankofan
Townie
jankofan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:57 am

Post by jankofan »

vp was reacting to stuff similar to how i would in their catch up post, and I'm seeing sincere motivation and perception behind andres' posting

npom could be scum. "missing" snows claim and asking her what it was instead of just scrolling back and finding it is giving me scum pings. seems to be "active lurking".

anyway i'm sheeping koba's list and would vote to hang in {testa, ico, npom}
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Snowblaze »

In post 905, VP Baltar wrote:Literally everyone still on the snowblaze wagon is pretty solid town reads from most people in the game. A magical testarossa counter wagon emerges from nowhere to stop this elim?

Naw, dawg.

I need to spend some time today to closely dissect what happened, but now I'm more confident in testarossa town. Snowblaze is scum.
Why. Is. Hellbooks. Town.

I’ve been asking this for days and no-one is telling me.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 906, jankofan wrote:vp was reacting to stuff similar to how i would in their catch up post, and I'm seeing sincere motivation and perception behind andres' posting

npom could be scum. "missing" snows claim and asking her what it was instead of just scrolling back and finding it is giving me scum pings. seems to be "active lurking".

anyway i'm sheeping koba's list and would vote to hang in {testa, ico, npom}
if you agree with baltar, what is your opinion on snowblaze then? why is there literally no comment about the snowblaze wagon?

missing someone's claim and asking about it instead of scrolling back makes them scum... yeah that is a joke.

deadass thinking all of testa/ico/npom are town now.

VOTE: jankofan
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Datisi »

@snowblaze, read hellbooks's iso. i think her sorting is genuine and i don't see an agenda behind her posting. if you scumread her and wanna talk to me about it i'm listening

@baltar, i know you think snowblaze is scum and all that, but can i like, get your opinion on janko
~M
jankofan
jankofan
Townie
jankofan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:11 am

Post by jankofan »

mm, yeah you're town as well datisi

no it doesn't make them scum, it just pinged me. why is that hard to understand?

if you think i didn't comment on the snow wagon for a reason, voting me and not snow doesn't really make sense
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:12 am

Post by Snowblaze »

I’ve read through hellbooks’ ISO several times and I’m still not seeing it. There’s a not unrealistic possibility that I’m confbiasing, though.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 910, jankofan wrote:mm, yeah you're town as well datisi

no it doesn't make them scum, it just pinged me. why is that hard to understand?

if you think i didn't comment on the snow wagon for a reason, voting me and not snow doesn't really make sense
usually i like hearing how people are townreading me but i feel like you're attempting to shove me in your pocket

it's hard to understand because "they missed a claim" is not scum-indicative like ever, and it sounds like something you came up with so you can later on justify hopping on npom's wagon

does "scum!janko not commenting on town!snowblaze's wagon becaus ehe earlier expressed a townread on her and didn't want to have to keep at it" make more sense?

@snow, you said she was shading people she was townreading, yeah? what posts gave you that impression? and are you usually prone to tunnelling?
~M
jankofan
jankofan
Townie
jankofan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:32 am

Post by jankofan »

:facepalm:, why would I fake a read to justify jumping on a wagon that doesn't even exist?
I mean yeah I think npom was trying to emulate towny idleness with that comment.
also the snow wagon thing is way more reach than the read that you're criticizing me for is
Snowblaze
Snowblaze
Goon
Snowblaze
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Snowblaze »

In post 912, Datisi wrote:
@snow, you said she was shading people she was townreading, yeah? what posts gave you that impression? and are you usually prone to tunnelling?
More “everyone” than just her townreads, but here’s where she shades Iconeum:

- “I was townreading Iconeum but this looks scummy and I’ll consider voting for him”

- “you’re townreading people for flimsy reasons, but I still townread you” (while we’re in that post there’s “oh no, Datisi is townreading GB for making good posts, that’s a Bad Thing!”)

I vaguely felt she was shading me in and , which was why I asked her to commit to a read on me.

There are a few other things that gave me that impression, but I’m not going to pick out every single one.

As for tunnelling: I’ve done it a couple of times and now make a conscious effort not to do it again, but when I’m in a position like this where I’m being strongly scumread/wagoned and feeling kind of isolated it gets harder, and this is the first game where my scumreads are that much more emotionally driven that I just know if I let myself I would end up in a tunnel so deep I’d probably never escape it. So I’m deliberately not focusing on my scumreads right now until I can get myself into a position where I can actually analyse objectively.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Datisi »

because there are people expressing willingness to maybe vote for npom and having some sorta consistency for later on is usually +town? especially since i'm calling you out for no progressions?

ok but like... i don't think anyone ever has townread someone for missing a claim... like... @literally anyone else, is it just me or does this feel Very Wrong

also ok, then you'll have no problems elaborating on what you thought about the snowblaze wagon, the people on it, and why you're townreading me yeah?

pedit: this post is @janko
snow, i'll read that a bit later
~M
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:47 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

test and janko would both be good wagons. The comment that I am lurking when I am one of the most active players is a joke. Also don't like his defence of baltar. I'm fine with the test wagon for now though.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 468, DkKoba wrote:ico exhibiting the scum mindset of being frustrated over being scumread over what they perceive as the "wrong reasons" :lol:
This feels like shade. So is responding to being scumread scum indicative for you?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 482, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

Gonna sheep cause Datisi is the most townie player in the game and I trust him.
Aside from Datisi town, what are your other independent reads at the moment?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 487, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
Serious offer btw. Im that confident in my read
Really, self-vote already? How many games have you played on here?
jankofan
jankofan
Townie
jankofan
Townie
Townie

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:56 am

Post by jankofan »

@datisi Ok I guess? still feels like a reach but w/e i cant really say im familiar enough with the game that i know whos sring npom, but its moot anyway because the read isn't faked at all. npom dedicates three posts to talking about how he missed the claim asking snow what it was. my intuitions about time management say that a cursory look at the last page would've been a lot quicker than writing three posts but i could see scum trying to emulate that sense of being idle and casual about the situation.

I'm townreading you because i feel like you're pushing me and it feels like you really want to be right about your take on me and that motivation and the tone that comes with it are obviously town

im pretty sure im still tring snow. of the ppl on snows wagon ico feels a lot like scum and im not sure who else was even on it
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I feel like around 20-21-22 some of this game turned into a meta conversation about how to play. I wanted to make a note of it, but I'm not sure what it means.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:00 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

NoPowerOverMe
Datisi
Iconeum

Snowblaze
Billy Pilgrim
Alduskkel

GeorgeBailey
Andresvmb
DKKoba

jankofan
hellbrooks

Testaroosa
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:06 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 909, Datisi wrote:@baltar, i know you think snowblaze is scum and all that, but can i like, get your opinion on janko
I'll address this first since it's gonna be a hot second today (or possibly tomorrow) before I can do a detailed reread of the past 10 pages or so.

Felt a bit mixed on jank's initial reads of the game since I didn't get snowblaze townread or ico hard scum read at that point. I don't know if he ever actually explained his snow townread.

I agree with you that it's weird to just not comment at all on the snow wagon while saying you're caught up. At the very least, my push there gave us material to look into. I could see jankofan as a snow scumbuddy who was eager to move past that wagon.

Would be interested in a jank explanation of the snow townread now.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 919, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 487, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: dkkoba
Serious offer btw. Im that confident in my read
Really, self-vote already? How many games have you played on here?
In post 921, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I feel like around 20-21-22 some of this game turned into a meta conversation about how to play. I wanted to make a note of it, but I'm not sure what it means.

AM I A CRAZY PERSON WHO SEES
DEAD PEOPLE
THIS IIOA????

Snow, Billy, {NPOM, JANK or someone else who is tricksy scum}
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”