Micro 959 - Greater Idea Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:06 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I don't think Glitch rolefishes for PRs if he doesn't have a partner because if he's a solo werewolf he should be playing more for survival.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Fidget »

I refuse to believe he was consciously trying to fish for PRs, I still find that a spectacularly poor idea

But if you're right and he was fishing then yeah I agree. In any case my scumpool lines up with the opposite of Glitches' wagon anyway, so it all works out really.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Fidget »

I was expecting way more scum in this setup. If there really is only around two, as it appears right now, I wouldn't have shot so early.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:12 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

lol even after he flipped scum?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Fidget »

Yeah I think he was freaking out cause caught for wrong reasons
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:43 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 475, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't think Glitch rolefishes for PRs if he doesn't have a partner because if he's a solo werewolf he should be playing more for survival.
I was leaning towards solo because of his lack of roleclaim, since I think there's more pressure to last an extra cycle when you have a teammate.

To me it looked like he didn't think he was rolefishing, but that's the immediate reaction is for town, so he was caught out on the perspective slip of thinking what he was doing was a town mindset.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 474, Fidget wrote:My initial impressions

Fidget
DoubleDare

NDMath

Starbuck

PookyTheMagicalBear

Ydrasse
Raya36

I think, chances are, there's almost certainly scum inside the Starbuck wagon anyway. We may as well look at it like hunting for Glitches' partner, although I'm concerned there may be another faction.
Why is doubledare so high?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 475, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't think Glitch rolefishes for PRs if he doesn't have a partner because if he's a solo werewolf he should be playing more for survival.
This is a good point and I agree although looking back I'm not entirely sure he was actually intending to rolefish. I think he was just trying to make some content out of the discards.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 480, NDMath wrote:
I was leaning towards solo because of his lack of roleclaim, since I think there's more pressure to last an extra cycle when you have a teammate.

To me it looked like he didn't think he was rolefishing, but that's the immediate reaction is for town, so he was caught out on the perspective slip of thinking what he was doing was a town mindset.
This is also a good point. He did seem to have kinda given up
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 426, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:so we basically agreed to evict Glitch - then you said you wanted to dayvig glitch and told us to unvote and get a bandwagon on someone else so we could get 2 elims in today.

So when you ended up shooting NM - it was still assumed we would go ahead and evict Glitch again since that was the default choice previously.

Fidget voted Glitch
NDMath voted Glitch
Doubledare voted Glitch

it's only at this point Raya jumps on Glitch putting at E-1 - she sees the train leaving the station and she doesn't want to miss it.

Then Glitch calls her out on her vote of him and at this point DoubleDare unvotes and says he needs to re-read-

with the momentum basically reversed on the Glitch wagon - Raya then unvotes and claims it was because she missed the extension of the deadline - fidget unvotes and the wagon is completely derailed ast this point in the game.

I'm not sure I buy Raya's deadline shenanigans for her reversal - it feels like a very oppurtunistic jump when it was clear glitch was going to get the lynch - possibly because she wanted credit for evicting her scumbuddy - but as soon as momentum swung the other way she was happy to unvote and come up with a reversal - couple this with the fact that Raya wasn't on the original glitch wagon to begin with - I think we probably have Raya-Glitch being associated scumbuddies.
To clarify what happened; When I come back to a game I had been absent from for several pages I iso myself and choose my latest post then I read up from there. My latest post at that point was . On the next page I saw the next VC . That VC said that the deadline was expired. So I RUSHED through the latest pages and made my vote on who I thought was scum; starbuck (). That was why I missed the deadline extension. I was skimming fast. Also based on the most recent VC starbuck was a viable elimination. So I went to sleep and assumed everyone else would be rushing to choose a wagon before the thread was locked as well. Then I woke up the next morning and checked the thread where Glitch had said he lost track of the deadline time (which supported my assumption that we were rushing since it was already met). At that point it didn't seem like starbuck was happening so I moved to Glitch in a desperate attempt to just get a lynch hence what I said in . I never necessarily scumread Glitch at that point, I just wanted a lynch. When Glitch criticized my vote and DoubleDare unvoted and said he was gonna reread I looked back at the latest VC and saw that we actually had time left. I was confused so I went back and found the extension post. Then I reevaluated to make a better vote than a rushed one thinking we were out of time.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Starbuck »

*BLASTS AVENGED SEVENFOLD'S "HAIL TO THE KING"*
In post 465, NDMath wrote:As fidget said he had "in'd as mason"
I didn't realize this until Fidget mentioned it.
In post 465, NDMath wrote:Pretty sure the execute is always in Ydrasse/Raya today.
This is where my mind is. Moreso the Raya, than Ydrasse.
In post 471, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:If I could vote her I would but I can't.
It's all good. I hope everyone gives their input on who best to choose today, as I would like everyone's opinions.

And Raya's 484 sounds like a bunch of excuses and hopping on eliminations just to eliminate.

I want to let everyone get a chance to say their piece. Also, out of who is left, please tell me who you would most like eliminated (myself excluded) and why. I already know where I lean, but I want to make sure that I'm not missing anything important. Thank you.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by DoubleDare »

Choose wisely my liege
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 481, Raya36 wrote:
In post 474, Fidget wrote:My initial impressions

Fidget
DoubleDare

NDMath

Starbuck

PookyTheMagicalBear

Ydrasse
Raya36

I think, chances are, there's almost certainly scum inside the Starbuck wagon anyway. We may as well look at it like hunting for Glitches' partner, although I'm concerned there may be another faction.
Why is doubledare so high?
He not-so-subtlely softed his role yesterday. I see you may have missed it.

I knew he was town from that point onwards, as did likely some others. He would have a made a decent enough nightkill, I would think, but only if you caught his claim. Really he was the only player who had a 0% chance of being scum, I am somewhat surprised scum doesn't kill that.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Fidget »

Well, 0% chance of being scum now. Maybe 1% chance yesterday. Claiming that you have a town power role that is 100% confirmable the next day seems like a gambit that would fall apart quickly for scum.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Fidget »

I agree with Pooky, Raya comes off a lot worse than Ydrasse here, in terms of Glitch-partner-y-ness

I could also easily see Ydrasse as mafia who thought Glitch was town and thought she'd get credit for hard defending him as he goes down.

I think we should have Raya claim
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 480, NDMath wrote:
This is a fair point. It's very believable to me that he went down easy because he was playing on his own, so he wasn't under any pressure to perform for his team

I'm highly vary of a potential mafia presence still in the game, rather than just a werewolf. If the single nightkill last night is indicative of there only being one team left, that means either Glitch was alone and we're dealing with mafia, or Glitch had a partner or more and there is no mafia. I am somewhat surprised if there isn't any mafia and a couple of werewolves are here instead, but it's certainly plausible.

Raya discarded one of the stronger mafia roles, suggesting that she at least isn't a weak mafia role. There are maybe a couple roles in the mafia I'd pick over strongman, and a few in the werewolves. Not a ton but they're there. There are also some cool alien ones.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i am just a dummy who thought that glitch dug in their heels over that entire role thing. you may clown me as see fit.

i'm fine with either raya or ndmath i suppose. pooky, too?

basically looking at the eod wagon right now those are the only three i can feasibly flipping as non-town right now. pooky since that vote was kinda there from beginning of day and i don't put too much weight onto it being a gamesolving vote honestly.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 488, Fidget wrote:Well, 0% chance of being scum now. Maybe 1% chance yesterday. Claiming that you have a town power role that is 100% confirmable the next day seems like a gambit that would fall apart quickly for scum.
Went back and found that. Seems I did miss it which is really annoying. It's not proven yet though?
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 489, Fidget wrote: I think we should have Raya claim
I will only claim if I'm brought to E-1 with intent
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 11:44 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 491, Ydrasse wrote:i am just a dummy who thought that glitch dug in their heels over that entire role thing. you may clown me as see fit.

i'm fine with either raya or ndmath i suppose. pooky, too?

basically looking at the eod wagon right now those are the only three i can feasibly flipping as non-town right now. pooky since that vote was kinda there from beginning of day and i don't put too much weight onto it being a gamesolving vote honestly.
NDMath claimed solo Mason. Do you think that's a lie or he's claiming that as scum?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 492, Raya36 wrote:
In post 488, Fidget wrote:Well, 0% chance of being scum now. Maybe 1% chance yesterday. Claiming that you have a town power role that is 100% confirmable the next day seems like a gambit that would fall apart quickly for scum.
Went back and found that. Seems I did miss it which is really annoying. It's not proven yet though?
Ummmmmmmm................what?

In post 493, Raya36 wrote:
Technically, everyone is at E-1 except for me.
DoubleDare
DoubleDare
Townie
DoubleDare
Townie
Townie

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:53 am

Post by DoubleDare »

That’s a pretty high level of not reading.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 496, DoubleDare wrote:That’s a pretty high level of not reading.
No shit.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Fidget »

DD is town

NDMath I think is high likelihood town for the mason claim, but if he's a werewolf mason he can get away with it. His recap of how he felt about the NM/Hectic mason thing was pretty good

Starbuck I am thinking is town for her huge reaction to Hectic catching her inconsistency. I think if she were scum she would be less likely to have gotten so upset over it. Her being a counterwagon to Glitch is somewhat a point in her favor as well but it's less valid if we're dealing with multiball.

Pooky is pretty decent feels especially pending a Raya scumflip. There is still rival scum possibility but I'm leaning against that

Ydrasse I don't think is partnered with Glitch and I do think she prefers playing town to mafia. So that's pretty nice

Raya I haven't gotten any town feels from and has the worst positioning on the Glitch wagon. Her discard is a point in her favor for not being mafia but as a werewolf candidate she is decently likely. She also hasn't been reading the thread terribly closely which may be a sign of disinterest due to rolling scum. I think her evaluation of Star for being scum due to the lie was way too quick.

If I were to assume Raya is town, I'd suspect maybe Pooky, outer chance of Ydrasse and Starbuck. But I don't think these are scum at this point in time

FoS: Raya
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Raya36 »

In post 495, Starbuck wrote:
In post 492, Raya36 wrote:
Ummmmmmmm................what?
Did I miss something else or was it just that he claimed that his role would be confirmable? Because I don't believe it was confirmed yet? Either way I'm quite confident he's town

In post 495, Starbuck wrote:
In post 493, Raya36 wrote:
Technically, everyone is at E-1 except for me.
Oh true. Well if you state intent on me I will claim then

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”