Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 1843, DkKoba wrote:since u seem to be focused on those 2 slots
I'm focused on those slots, but I'm legit having trouble sorting there. I mean as I said a little bit ago, NPOM's play doesn't make any sense. Like from any motivation. Its just lacking any logic. Now, there are scummy elements to it, like the easy redirection to go back to the D1 wagon when it could just easily have been a tvt situation.

Now, let's walk down that path a minute, because youre saying a bob flip here gives info. What exactly? If thats a tvt sotuation how are we better off tomorrow? We know that scum were probably spread, but i don't see who a town!bob flip spews either alignment. And its not like I've locked bob town, but I'm not seeing the scum case here. Him offering me to proxy his vote reads pockety, but I've seen people do this as town.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Testarossa »

Only short in time today, will try to barf my thoughts into the thread.

GB kill isn't really giving much away. Was only scumread by hellbooks, so maybe they assumed there wasn't much to do with that slot and they chickened out out going for universally townread Datisi (protectives). Plus it's low info concerning the wagons or connections with other players.

There was once an early D1 wagon with 4 votes on him with Aldus, Snow, NPOM and hellbooks which could beg the question how likely it is for scum to hop on an early wagon on town. However only hellbook's vote there was actually serious. Two of these four names could fit very well into my suspect pool though.

Or it really was just a poor PR shot.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 1849, DkKoba wrote:would be crazy if i said it was something like datisi/npom/aldu :eyes:
Why those 3? Did aldu even post in here yet?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1852, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 1849, DkKoba wrote:would be crazy if i said it was something like datisi/npom/aldu :eyes:
This gives me "not to towntell but this game started? Lol" vibes since ya know its d2 lmao
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1851, Testarossa wrote:Only short in time today, will try to barf my thoughts into the thread.

GB kill isn't really giving much away. Was only scumread by hellbooks, so maybe they assumed there wasn't much to do with that slot and they chickened out out going for universally townread Datisi (protectives). Plus it's low info concerning the wagons or connections with other players.

There was once an early D1 wagon with 4 votes on him with Aldus, Snow, NPOM and hellbooks which could beg the question how likely it is for scum to hop on an early wagon on town. However only hellbook's vote there was actually serious. Two of these four names could fit very well into my suspect pool though.

Or it really was just a poor PR shot.
u cant nk people who are acum ;)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Testarossa »

Sorry, that one is bigger, we basically had four major wagons on D1, which looked at peak (E-1) like this:

Snow: GB, Baltar, Datisi, Ico, hellbooks, Koba
Testa: Koba, Datisi, Aldus, Andres, NPOM, janko
bob: Baltar, hellbooks, Andres, janko, NPOM, (Koba)
janko: Datisi, bob, Testa, Ico, Billy, GB, Aldus :dead:

Noticeable is that Datisi was basically on all major wagons besides the second bob wagon and left those wagons after the claim was out or it was made clear that there is no interest to claim. I think her transition from me to janko was pretty consistent with her reads though and the way everything happened with janko voting, so I still think she is town, even if that read got a small dent here.

It's also remarkable that everyone has voted for bob at this point besides, me, Billy and Aldus. Which makes the assumption that he is just town to me a bit more likely unless there is some serious bussing at play. I am also biased with my point of view as I know that I am town, almost all of my wagon ultimately ended up on bob (Koba, NPOM, Andres, janko). janko was town, but I doubt the other three are all town. One scum is in them, I am confident in that.

NPOM and Andres also were also on the first Ico wagon (4 votes), so these always show up if there is a bigger wagon, so I am more inclined to look into these two. I need to reread Koba too, because I am not really remembering the timeline there, I am more inclined to think that they are just triggerhappy town.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Testarossa »

If I assume with bob all wagons were town, then I think scum have scattered across the wagons. Going by the nk I suspect only one on the janko wagon. Leaning on Aldus intuitively as my scumread on Billy has regressed, need to review him as there were still some posts by Billy that felt tonally off/not genuine. What is making so confident in Billy being town @ bob?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Testarossa »

I don't really believe in scum bobot.

Playing with it hypothetically though, I doubt all three scum were on the janko wagon. Ico was on the Snow wagon with his backstab and if Snow would have flipped red and people would have looked for a bus Ico's vote is literally the first one people look into. I think Datisi is town, leaving Billy/Aldus. Ok, these actually work.

However the nk was on the janko wagon, so if all three were there they would be sawing the very same branch, they are sitting on. (they have to assume that possible investigatives would also target that wagon)

So someone would have bussed the hell out of Snow/bob. Baltar isn't playing around, he wants him dead af, doesn't feel like a bus.
Koba would have bussed Snow (like Ico) into a worthless VT claim (so doubt too), leaving Andres/NPOM again. So kind of overlapping with bobtown scenario. But again both are going straight for bob's head on D2. What's the big payoff for the bus here? They all were on me (town) and could have switched to janko (town), but instead decided to bus again when everything was so close? I am not getting it.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 1854, DkKoba wrote: u cant nk people who are acum ;)
I still believe in her. :P
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why is logic towny testa?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

anyways lets get this npom wagon going choo choo mfs
retired
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 1853, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1852, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
This gives me "not to towntell but this game started? Lol" vibes since ya know its d2 lmao
I meant today. Aldu couldn't have commented on the NK if they didn't post here yet today.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok but i can scumread him based on d1 LOL?
retired
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 1862, DkKoba wrote:ok but i can scumread him based on d1 LOL?
Fine, but you made the point that the comments on the nk were forming your read and he hadn't made any yet. See, Koba this is why logic is towny, because otherwise people can just say whatever the fuck they want and it can sound plausible and then I dont have a fucking clue how you find scum.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Testarossa »

In post 1859, DkKoba wrote:Why is logic towny testa?
Was this regarding Datisi?

Of course scum could act logically too, I just feel it wasn't necessary to start the fight with janko, when she could have just sit it out on my wagon where others would in first place get the blame if would have went through.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1857, Testarossa wrote:I don't really believe in scum bobot.

Playing with it hypothetically though, I doubt all three scum were on the janko wagon. Ico was on the Snow wagon with his backstab and if Snow would have flipped red and people would have looked for a bus Ico's vote is literally the first one people look into. I think Datisi is town, leaving Billy/Aldus. Ok, these actually work.

However the nk was on the janko wagon, so if all three were there they would be sawing the very same branch, they are sitting on. (they have to assume that possible investigatives would also target that wagon)

So someone would have bussed the hell out of Snow/bob. Baltar isn't playing around, he wants him dead af, doesn't feel like a bus.
Koba would have bussed Snow (like Ico) into a worthless VT claim (so doubt too), leaving Andres/NPOM again. So kind of overlapping with bobtown scenario. But again both are going straight for bob's head on D2. What's the big payoff for the bus here? They all were on me (town) and could have switched to janko (town), but instead decided to bus again when everything was so close? I am not getting it.
I understand why you might reach the conclusion that because the wagon replicated itself on two players, and one of them was you, that you think it’s composed of some Scum. But neither one of you is dead. You’re both still here. So why should anyone pay attention to this?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Who is powers?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I guess NPOM?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You know, I was almost convinced NPOM was Scum yesterday. I still have the nagging feeling that it’s the wrong flip today. I can’t possibly justify going after VPB without seeing Bob’s flip first, and Aduskkel I am mostly meh about and don’t think their hammer screamed of Scum (which Ico pointed out already). I think Bob’s POE is hot garbage.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Datisi »

so, if bob were to flip town, would you go after VPB? do you think those two can be s/s?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And this defense that oh, why didn’t I kill one of the people that was SR me applies to virtually anybody here. Who was GB even Scum Reading? Can someone remind me? Because no one is even paying any attention to GB’s reads at all (and GB had a vote for Snowblaze and was SR the slot early).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Do I think VPB and Bob are S/S? No I think it’s unlikely. VPB had two people on their list most of D1, and where loudly calling for Snowblaze’s/Bob’s head. It’s a mightily unnecessary bus, and that’s made even more obvious by the fact that there were so many potential executions yesterday.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Datisi »

cool, i agree.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I mean according to Bob, the only Scum on Janko was the hammer? Is that the argument. C’mon now.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:54 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Bob and test both had major wagons and both were on the janko wagon. What do we make of this?

I was voting Bob from an associative standpoint yesterday but him giving his vote to Billy when he is enemy #1 looks very bad IMHO.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”