They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Is everyone sleeping or whT?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm awake. (though i really shouldn't be.) what's up?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyone i dont scumread? Lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

sigh.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Ok, working on a proper catch up post.
In post 1696, Umlaut wrote:bob3141 (5): VP Baltar, hellbooks, Andresvmb, jankofan, NoPowerOverMe
jankofan (7): Datisi, bob3141, Testarossa, Iconeum, Billy Pilgrim, GeorgeBailey, Alduskkel
NoPowerOverMe (1): DkKoba
So my strong feeling here is that there was definitely scum opposed to the Bob wagon. Just look at the composition of it. Hellbrooks and Andres are reasonably strong townreads for me. janko is confirm town. NPOM is the only outlier and I'm not sure how serious he actually was about pushing that wagon.

Meanwhile, the janko wagon has Bob (I mean, c'mon), Ico & Datisi (who I'm less certain we aren't getting played by one of them), Tess (who also got a wagon stalled yday) and Aldus (who is a bit of an enigma). GB is confirm town and Billy is a town lean for me (yeah yeah).

Outlier was lol!Koba who was jacking around on a go nowhere wagon after a million pages of content.

I just think it's unlikely that everyone on the janko wagon was town. I can see why townies would have joined it, but the odds of it being heavy town are unlikely unless you're calling 2/3 of hellbrooks/andres/NPOM as scum --- which, just no.
In post 1705, Datisi wrote:i'm actually fairly confident both EoD wagons are town. janko's wagon took a fair bit of pushing to go through. if bob were scum, i think his buddies would've joined me in pushing janko much sooner.
Couldn't you say all the wagons yesterday took a fair bit of pushing? There were like almost 70 pages D1. I don't quite follow how you're coming to this conclusion other than the janko flip makes everyone on that wagon look less good, so may as well shade both wagons.

I think...Datisi is kind of shit posting today? Like this:
In post 1747, Datisi wrote:the second paragraph is an afterthought that might be wrong. george's position on janko wagon made me think he was a likely scum candidate. obviously that's now proven wrong.

my point is, if bob were scum, what were his scumbuddies doing? looking at me screaming at janko the entirety of day one, only for that wagon to barely go through? i don't think that's likely. if they were committed to bussing bob, bob would've died. if they were actually trying to save him, i would've gotten more support earlier. i think the game didn't care too much which one of the two wagons got through. hence TvT.
Like, who is this supposed to convince? what were his buddies doing? The jankofan wagon happened not long after Bob replaced in and started doing his dumb VC analysis schtick. I think scum were waiting to see if a snowblaze replacement could skate (replacements often get a stay of execution for bad reasons). Plus, I think you're massively overstating the difficulty of the jankofan wagon. He wasn't exactly the paragon of town and he was yeeted over the course of roughly 15 pages...which may sound like a lot but it was literally 1 IRL day. From roughly to
In post 1762, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 1747, Datisi wrote:the second paragraph is an afterthought that might be wrong. george's position on janko wagon made me think he was a likely scum candidate. obviously that's now proven wrong.

my point is, if bob were scum, what were his scumbuddies doing? looking at me screaming at janko the entirety of day one, only for that wagon to barely go through? i don't think that's likely. if they were committed to bussing bob, bob would've died. if they were actually trying to save him, i would've gotten more support earlier. i think the game didn't care too much which one of the two wagons got through. hence TvT.
See, this is strong analysis on the wagons NPOM, and explains a likely tvt situation.
haha everyone on the janko wagon gonna be like: "OH YEAH, DEFINITELY TvT.....BOTH SIDES BOTH SIDES"
In post 1775, Billy Pilgrim wrote:And Datisi isn't back in this thread brashly pushing for another kill. She's taking the "L". The players that shade people for pushing cases on people that flip town, that always pings me hard.
I don't think that's what andres was doing at all actually. I think he was saying Datisi was making a garbage point that obviously both wagons D1 were on town because janko flipped green. Like what? That should make zero sense unless you're really not wanting any scrutiny of the janko wagon, or you're opposed to a Bob flip. Doesn't mean Datisi is scum, but it's not a very convincing point he is making.
In post 1796, Datisi wrote:i seem to recall you being suspicious of janko as well, what do you think about it now? what's your read on me, and do you trust the other people currently on the bob wagon?
I've addressed a bunch of this above. I feel like you're acting...weird. I guess that is how I would describe it. You felt pretty loose and townie yesterday, and now with this flip you seem much more closed up and you're making not so great arguments, imo. That could just be the usual shame that comes with getting your elimination and it ends up being wrong, or it could be scummy. I'm reserving judgement atm.

As far as trust of other people on bob wagon RN, I feel very good about andres and pretty solid about Koba. NPOM could be town here too, though as I said above, he is the least town of the people who voted bob yesterday.
In post 1799, bob3141 wrote:

Im really hard to get lynched as town.
I ran you up pretty easy yesterday...so what's that say? YEET YEET MF
In post 1811, bob3141 wrote:Billy you have my vote this day. After saturday ill be on vla until the very on of the day. So ill be proxying my vote to you on saturday

And im prety sure your town
Datisi thinks this guy is town.
In post 1837, DkKoba wrote:just like how janko was scum ok then
lol
In post 1869, Datisi wrote:so, if bob were to flip town, would you go after VPB? do you think those two can be s/s?
Seriously, what's with the hypotheticals today. I'm telling you, you're being WEIRD.
In post 1879, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Flipping Bob says a lot about the Billy slot and Baltar slot.
What? I could see the argument that I'm not buddies with Bob, but what does it say about Billy? When bob flips red, what's the alignment there?
In post 1883, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 1880, Datisi wrote:can you actually say what that "a lot" is?
If Bob is scum. Billy is scum and Baltar town. If Bob town vice versa.
This is why I can't read you. I would never say something so dumb as either alignment.

(I am surly today. You are not dumb, just that statement is dumb and I feel like being surly).
In post 1886, DkKoba wrote:Im not answering questions about hypothetical flip situations lmao
How do you feel about Datisi today for reals?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

imma be real w u i think datisi on rethinking it, has been v sideliney and butting in just to stop pushes for a lot of d1 (from my memory). when even ico is starting to towntell and starts to show paranoia at the datisi slot it gives me pause.

i still dk abt u baltar but if ur scum ur not gonna be the first scum caught if u know what i mean?

the only person im 100% not hanging today is andres and thats for good reason that they are ObvTown.
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

is there anything legit other than ico having paranoia about me? because i can assure you, he's gonna have it as long as i'm alive.
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sometimes im stubborn and prideful tho and i hate looking at ogi reasoning bc it can be wifomed but occam's razor shows that snow was town w/ their readlist b4 they left game but idk what rules are abt discussing replacement in private scum chats so ??? i just hate havign to see it and have to factor in something that is ogi.....
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk mate maybe the fact u were considered the "towniest" and yet u are still alive might be a little scummy to me (: i am always suspicious when towniest players do not die. either it is bc their reads are actually rly wack and scum thinks they can take advantage of it(i ahve been the victim of this but scum usually realize their mistake in keeping me around TOO long by lylo lol)
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Datisi »

i wouldn't townread bob for that reason. i think snow is enough of a scumplayer to be able to fake that if that makes sense?

pedit: yeah, i get that. but i highly doubt i'm living for very long, so.
~M
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Raya36 »

In post 1827, bob3141 wrote:
@Mod: I will be v/la sunday to wednesday
Noted
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1909, Datisi wrote:i wouldn't townread bob for that reason.
Quick, why are you town reading Bob?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Raya36
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Raya36
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by Raya36 »

Official Vote Count 2.02

Adromischus cristatus "Crinkle Leaf Plant"

EliminationWith 11 votes in play, it takes 6 to eliminate someone.

bob3141
(3): NoPowerOverMe, Andresvmb, VP Baltar
NoPowerOverMe
(2): Billy Pilgrim, DkKoba
Not Voting
(6): hellbooks, Datisi, bob3141, Testarossa, Iconeum, Alduskkel

Deadline:
(expired on 2020-08-20 07:15:00).

Mod notes:
:]
[/area]
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm a 1-shot loyal neighborizer. i tried to neighborize you last night, baltar. it failed. i think that's because you're scum. hence bob town.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

quick, any response?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

baltar?
~M
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

I'm visiting family so my posting will be restricted to evenings for a few days.

Anyway, catching up rn.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

it's been 5 minutes... how's that wiki search going?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so many of my scumreads end up flipping PR i swear
retired
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

oh hey are we gonna have a free scum catch?
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but why did u choose baltar? a neighborhood is powerful, i get u wanna use it as a cop action for an uncertain slot but why not some1 like aldu or hellbooks?
retired
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

yeah datisi how could you pass up the opportunity to meme it up with me in a hood?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually that role sounds way too OP lmfao. i need to look at standard balance on this site bc this isnt at least how i balance setups wrt chat mafia
retired
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

my thoughts about the wagons were true. i genuinely thought that bob and janko were competing TvT wagons. i thought checking the main pusher of bob would be a smart idea, especially since i started to think his push on snow wasn't genuine the more i thought about it...
~M

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”