Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4473, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 3685, Gentleman 5 wrote:townreading people who are getting eliminated anyway is not a point in his favor.
G4 and L2 were a competing counterwagon, so yes G3 should get townpoints for that.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:17 pm

Post by Gentleman 5 »

In post 4472, Lady 7 wrote:As for G7'S ISO, he's far too polite to G3 for them to be partners. G7 is an abusive ego lord and you can tell by how he treated L2.
:? I'm not liking these points
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

Ah, i do remember the whole thing where Gent 3 pretty strongly felt G2/L4 was town. i can respect that, i just wish he would have been around to help me with it. Oh, maybe that's why he stopped scumreading me !

I don't know if that sways me elsewhere though.

I don't think G7 and L2 talking about Lady 3 suggests the topic has large importance to them. Them wanting to focus on L3 rather than G9 is somewhat of a stretch but I think i get your point
Beauty fades. That is why it is beautiful.
Gentleman 9
Gentleman 9
Goon
Gentleman 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Gentleman 9 »

If misty and I are linked as lovers already why does my hypo scum partners want to attack my dancemate
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

None of that is very compelling.

I get the sense that lady the 7th is the type of player who finds a few posts to be very strong, and is less a body-of-work style reader.

I don't think there's any major world in which lady the 7th is scum here, though.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4476, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 4472, Lady 7 wrote:As for G7'S ISO, he's far too polite to G3 for them to be partners. G7 is an abusive ego lord and you can tell by how he treated L2.
:? I'm not liking these points
You don't have to like them. I don't like G7's "style" but I am not going to mince my words either. If you know who G7 is, tracking his partners is easy. He will never change. That's why I felt we didn't need to wait for L2.
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4478, Gentleman 9 wrote:If misty and I are linked as lovers already why does my hypo scum partners want to attack my dancemate
They aren't attacking her as scum. They want the focus not on you.

They have no need to sort but they pick that one spot to engage upon together and don't engage on the read just whether L3 is looking townie. They also reach the conclusion that L3 is town without calling her right or wrong town.

Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

Haha i hadn't realized who G7 is until now

Lady 7 definitely town. I don't think we can use G7's treatment of G3 as a way to clear him. I don't really agree with the case on G9
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 4481, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 4478, Gentleman 9 wrote:If misty and I are linked as lovers already why does my hypo scum partners want to attack my dancemate

They have no need to sort but they pick that one spot to engage upon together and don't engage on the read just whether L3 is looking townie. They also reach the conclusion that L3 is town without calling her right or wrong town.
Didn't Gent 7 reach the conclusion he thought L3 was scummy? He never retracted that
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4482, Lady 8 wrote:Haha i hadn't realized who G7 is until now

Lady 7 definitely town. I don't think we can use G7's treatment of G3 as a way to clear him. I don't really agree with the case on G9
Why not? If you know who G7 is, then you should have a realization about how he treats his scumpartners. Do you disagree with how I describe G7's treatment towards his partners and others?

Who do you think G7's last partner is?

Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4483, Lady 8 wrote:
In post 4481, Lady 7 wrote:

Didn't Gent 7 reach the conclusion he thought L3 was scummy? He never retracted that
He didish because he didn't push the issue. He got what he wanted attention away from G9 and not pushing L3.

Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Gentleman 5 »

In post 2664, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 2603, Gentleman 2 wrote:Gentleman 5 and Lady 2 are the most suspicious here.
I’m honestly more interested in G5 since several have expressed interest in L2 and I already have a bit of an opinion on L2, though it’s rather predicated on other conclusions.
In post 4402, Gentleman 1 wrote:
In post 4400, Lady 1 wrote:As fun as it is saying I told you so over and over. I would like to know what 2 pairs you want in end game. On a related note I want to know how people feel about G9
I think I'm good with my pair and your pair
I suspect all the other gentlemen to some degree
to expand on the fact I SR G5, his posting at the end of first dance was just not good at all, in fact:
VOTE: G5
I think it was bad enough for me to vote it. Dude was acting real shady trying to save L2's pair

and yeah if it wasn't clear I TR L1 now
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Gentleman 5 »

In post 4484, Lady 7 wrote:Who do you think G7's last partner is?
Gent 3 or Gent 1
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 4484, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 4482, Lady 8 wrote:Haha i hadn't realized who G7 is until now

Why not? If you know who G7 is, then you should have a realization about how he treats his scumpartners. Do you disagree with how I describe G7's treatment towards his partners and others?

Who do you think G7's last partner is?
I am somewhat familiar with the behaviour you're talking about although I have seen exceptions -- thats as good as I can explain that. Perhaps im off the mark

I dont really think of the last scum as "G7's partner" as much as i think of them as "L2's partner" or perhaps just last scum. Which I'm at G3>G1>G5.

You mentioned he treated Gent 3 too politely. The only interaction I see is this:
In post 854, Gentleman 7 wrote:Gentleman 3, I must ask that you take a step back and reconsider your choices in life, sir.
It's really not enough -- they didnt even speak with each other really
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

I am very out of the loop about guy the 7ths identity and I'm not really sure that knowing it would be much clarity?
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4487, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 4484, Lady 7 wrote:Who do you think G7's last partner is?
Gent 3 or Gent 1
Gent 1 has been pretty consistent about G5 being scum. The abstain thing that G5 did was pretty antitown. I'm fully open to him pushing that and seeing where it goes. I don't think he's right but it makes more sense than pushing G3.

Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 4485, Lady 7 wrote:He didish because he didn't push the issue. He got what he wanted attention away from G9 and not pushing L3.
He barely had any thoughts, period, after that point though. He said 5/8 pairings are town. Lady 5 is town. Asked Lady 6 why she scumread him. Then he gave up -- in that order
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4488, Lady 8 wrote:In post 854, Gentleman 7 wrote:
Gentleman 3, I must ask that you take a step back and reconsider your choices in life, sir.
It's really not enough -- they didnt even speak with each other really
That's exactly what I meant. G7 doesn't talk in such overt formalities to players he feels he can lynch or are beneath him and G7 always feels like he is the best player on his team and never takes responsibility.

Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

I figured that's what you meant although I still think it's a bit of a stretch
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4489, Gentleman 6 wrote:I am very out of the loop about guy the 7ths identity and I'm not really sure that knowing it would be much clarity?
It would but saying who he is and proving his past conduct would likely be a violation of this game's purpose and or rules. I feel like I am skirting the rules as it is.

Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

Oh yeah, I mean I think the rules are you can't guess but you can vaguely allude to?

IDK.

When in doubt everyone that is accused of being a dick to their teammates is Nero (not nero cain but OG permabanned nero)
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 4495, Gentleman 6 wrote:When in doubt everyone that is accused of being a dick to their teammates is Nero (not nero cain but OG permabanned nero)
I am not familiar with this Nero.

Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

In post 4496, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 4495, Gentleman 6 wrote:When in doubt everyone that is accused of being a dick to their teammates is Nero (not nero cain but OG permabanned nero)
I am not familiar with this Nero.
Possibly before your time, depending on your join date.

He got perma'd many moons ago, if I recall correctly.
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 4408, Gentleman 6 wrote:I want to hear from the new Lady the 6th before voting.
Uh...

My PT was pretty silent last night. I think G3 might've flaked. I'm not really opposed to leaving, tbh.
Whatever you want as well, as long as you make sure it's not identifiable to a specific player.
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

In post 4466, Lady 8 wrote:
In post 4451, Lady 3 wrote:gentleman 9 and i have been talking about gentleman 3 overnight! i'm not sure how interested he was in my input, though. :(

i don't actually really think g3 reads as aligned with the flipped baddies. i also don't really think g3 is all that towny but i'm not sure if i feel like he needs to die immediately

that said BLOODBATH so maybe we should just kill him for the banter.
wait, do you two still suspect each other?
i think we're on fairly good terms!
personally, i both:
- like g9's posting
- think it is strictly beneficial for me to default him to like a townlean position on my read list

i feel that he may have some faint anxieties about my slot. i feel that he might also have some faint anxieties about my decision to default to townreading him. but i feel that my predecessors were very easy reads, and we're probably going to kill the last scum sooner than later. so i believe that our love will win out!

[L3] ( ノ゜Д゜)ノ ❤❤❤❤❤❤ (ㆆ _ ㆆ) [G9]
The enemy's low! Get 'em Starmie!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”