Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2994, Logicalicaltist wrote:I tracked Thun they visited Chkflip.
This is the reason for my vote on Adorable. Adorable, are you admitting that your slot vigged chkflip? Because that transition from Thun to you sure didn't look like it. And, again, Almost50 being a traitor and being the scum kill doesn't make any sense to me. I can't believe that the scum team wouldn't have picked up that he was the traitor.

And here we are with another night passed, and Elsa/Alchemist haven't given us anything and still aren't sorted.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2610, Logicalicaltist wrote:
In post 2581, Titus wrote:
In post 2579, Thun wrote:Who should I shoot then?

I'm not reading 90 pages if I'm probably gonna be the lynch today.
Bingle, Logical or Temporal.
I beg your pardon.
Two out of three so far.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 3425, Galron wrote:
In post 2994, Logicalicaltist wrote:I tracked Thun they visited Chkflip.
This is the reason for my vote on Adorable. Adorable, are you admitting that your slot vigged chkflip? Because that transition from Thun to you sure didn't look like it. And, again, Almost50 being a traitor and being the scum kill doesn't make any sense to me. I can't believe that the scum team wouldn't have picked up that he was the traitor.

And here we are with another night passed, and Elsa/Alchemist haven't given us anything and still aren't sorted.
I already said last day phase Chkflip has been vigged. You're acting as if mafia are supposed to know who the traitor is and mafia don't even know who the traitor is in games. A50 talking about cookies was it and am I supposed to interpret that A50 crumbed traitor by talking about cookies? Traitors don't send out cookies to poison and apparently in this setup the traitor sends out cookies and poisons players.
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Froppy »

In post 3418, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah it is. But so far no town has visited me.
So did someone who wasn't town visit you?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Galron »

If A50 was the scum kill, the entire scum team would've known he was the kill. Why are you personalizing it? Why say "how would I know that A50 was crumbing traitor?"
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 3429, Galron wrote:If A50 was the scum kill, the entire scum team would've known he was the kill. Why are you personalizing it? Why say "how would I know that A50 was crumbing traitor?"
There were two kills on N2. Chkflip got vigged which means the A50 kill has to have been done by mafia. Do you expect me to believe Chkflip got vigged and got killed by mafia and how does that explain the A50 kill then?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3428, Froppy wrote:
In post 3418, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah it is. But so far no town has visited me.
So did someone who wasn't town visit you?
Well I would still have died to the biscuit because actions on me don't fail, you just die unless healed. And we already got a track on Thun shooting Chk. So that means scum had to of shot Almost. The Poisoning himself argument was just a crapton of hoop jumping that was unnecessary.

Almost probably just didn't want to poison anyone early and give it away.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Froppy »

I was so excited that I thought I caught something that I didn't really think about how you would be dead right now.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

Real life is full of shitholles. I may not be on as much for the next couple days. I don't want to take it out on you guys.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Elsa Jay fwiw
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Titus don't vote me the second I claim my real role. That only discourages me from doing it in the future.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Galron »

In post 3430, Adorable wrote:
In post 3429, Galron wrote:If A50 was the scum kill, the entire scum team would've known he was the kill. Why are you personalizing it? Why say "how would I know that A50 was crumbing traitor?"
There were two kills on N2. Chkflip got vigged which means the A50 kill has to have been done by mafia. Do you expect me to believe Chkflip got vigged and got killed by mafia and how does that explain the A50 kill then?
Yes, I know there were two kills N2. You keep speaking about chk's death with distance. This post:
In post 3290, Adorable wrote:Vecna said something along the lines of Thun being a reflector who killed A50 doesn't add up because Logical said he tracked Thun on N2. There has been way too many speculation going on about the N2 killings and the only explanation I could think of those deaths would be mafia killed A50 and Chkflip was vig killed. Looking on the wagon and interaction on TL, Bingle, DGB, and Pooky look good and that leaves the others unknown which are Froppy, Vecna, Elsa, Logical, Galron, Titus and Alchemist.
does not read like someone who knows that their slot vigged chkflip, and you've made other, similar, posts. You keep saying that chk was vig killed rather than "Thun vigged chk" or "My slot vigged chk." Your entrance post reads as if "the only thing I can surmise is that chk was vigged and A50 was scum killed" as if you came to that conclusion, when you're now saying, I believe, that you know that chk was vigged as a fact because your slot performed that kill as a vig.

1) Why a town!Thun would vig chk, a widely town read player, bothers me. If it was just to confirm alignments, it was not a good play. We would have been better off with a town!Thun holstering;

2) Why does Logicalitstic cover for a town!Thun by saying "yeah I tracked Thun to chkflip?";

3) I do realize that if chk was vigged, then A50 must have been the scum kill, but I don't understand why that would be. A50 surely crumbed his role, and there were better candidates for scum to kill. Your saying that how can you expect me to pick up on A50's crumbs is suspicious. If you're not mafia, it's not even an issue so why say that? The reason I said he had to have been crumbing his role is to point out that he had to have wanted to identify himself to the scum team so they wouldn't kill him and, I would think, so they could maybe identify themselves to him so he didn't poison any of them. Why would you internalize that comment?

As it stands, whoever said that you're confirmable tonight is right I believe, so I guess we'll see.

UNVOTE: Adorable
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh shit he actually can speak words.

But in better news, I had a delicious burger just now. So that's nice.
Froppy
Froppy
Goon
Froppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Froppy »

Thanks pookums!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3403, Alchemist21 wrote:I have a Cop clear on Titus.
I trust nothing you say.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:39 pm

In post 3409, Vecna wrote:Oh you had to crumb it for him to know?
I assumed a bodyguard who needed to know who to target.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:44 pm

In post 3435, Elsa Jay wrote:Titus don't vote me the second I claim my real role. That only discourages me from doing it in the future.
wut

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:49 pm

In post 3436, Galron wrote:2) Why does Logicalitstic cover for a town!Thun by saying "yeah I tracked Thun to chkflip?";
Why track the claimed vig?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:54 pm

In post 2366, Thun wrote:
In post 2361, DrippingGoofball wrote:chkflip is town
See, this is the problem. I'll flip even-night vig and no one will even be sus of chkflip for pushing me. What's he doing here is so, so beneficial to scum, and he'll get away with it without losing rep too apparently. He pushed me so he doesn't have to deal with an IC tomorrow, or doesn't have to roleblock me when there's other outed PRs.
In hindsight this is very disingenuous.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:56 pm

"What's he doing here is so, so beneficial to scum"

He's saying that chkflip pushing him was so so beneficial to scum... he was just an even-night vig (presumably). Basically a nothingburger.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3443, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3436, Galron wrote:2) Why does Logicalitstic cover for a town!Thun by saying "yeah I tracked Thun to chkflip?";
Nobody really believed him I think. And they wanted to see if his kill was the one he claimed it was? So he couldn't say he shot someone bulletproof.

It's relatively smart.
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:58 pm

Adorable

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:58 pm

VOTE: Adorable

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:59 pm

In post 3446, Elsa Jay wrote:
Nobody really believed him I think. And they wanted to see if his kill was the one he claimed it was? So he couldn't say he shot someone bulletproof.

It's relatively smart.
Why would SCUM track a claimed vig.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 3449, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3446, Elsa Jay wrote:

It's relatively smart.
Why would SCUM track a claimed vig.
Oh. Actually... Yeah that's horribad in hindsight.

We are at 9 people right? And he's claiming Even Night Vig? And with your death tonight scum get 2 NKs in a row?

I was thinking of suggesting if you seriously don't trust him as a Vigi, then have him shoot me.

Frankly, though I have the thought of it, hanging Alch leaves us with 8, then him being Vigi and us killing each other would be 6, with you plus 1 more townie being 4 left. I'd only go with this because that still leaves you one execute with 4 left, plus Alch would technically clear Titus upon death anyway.

Though if we just trust Alch as a random 3p (which Almost role says there are 3ps) then just solving between Vecna and Galron should give you your hest answer.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”