Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2298, Datisi wrote:both these wagons are town and i hate it.

UNVOTE:

part of me wants to try to save bob because i don't think it's scum. the other part understands enough of the town thinks he's scum that he's gonna be a distraction until he's dead. this is stupid.

of course i could also be wrong on bob. this game...
u gonna start a wagon with me on aldu/hellbooks or nah
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Datisi »

VOTE: aldus

how long is it gonna be until i chicken out because i don't have the courage to push another wagon through against consensus??? let's find out!!!
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Alright let’s go down this path @Datisi. Since you are TR’ing Bob, who would you say is Scum, and pushing the Town in the wrong direction? You must have a theory if you’re arriving at the conclusion that you can save the Town from screwing up again.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Alduskkel is not even on Bob right now, so that’s why this push seems rather odd.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 2161, Alduskkel wrote:
In post 2141, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2140, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 2139, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Let's not be OMGUSy or anything.
Dude, wtf. You weren't voting for Dats. You voted for hellbooks. Wtf do you even mean?
I've found by stopping trying to make logical sense of anything he says and only focus on PoE with NPOM, my quality of life has significantly improved.
Yeah, the more I try to figure out how NPOM's play makes any sense as any alignment the more I confuse myself.

But, if you look at NPOM's wagon history + the PoE + maybe NPOM is shading Dats/VPB because he doesn't want either of them confirmed, then I think "NPOM scum, Bob town" makes sense.

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
@andres, this post didn't ping me at first, however i was earlier looking at aldus's iso, and i thought that, if bob is town, this kinda seems to be setting up a push on npom tomorrow... it's making me a bit uneasy.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2295, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Call me erratic if you will, but by any logical analysis I'm one of the townier players in the game. Billy has pressured almost no one but me the who game and Datasi is clearly OMGUSing me after leading a town lynch yesterday. My wagon is scum driven.
I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but even though I’m somewhat defending you here, you are NOT one of the townier players in the game. Please.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:47 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 2305, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2295, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Call me erratic if you will, but by any logical analysis I'm one of the townier players in the game. Billy has pressured almost no one but me the who game and Datasi is clearly OMGUSing me after leading a town lynch yesterday. My wagon is scum driven.
I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but even though I’m somewhat defending you here, you are NOT one of the townier players in the game. Please.

I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth but it looks like you're trying to keep me alive to lynch me later on. If you think I'm scum why not say so?
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2299, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I am paranoid because in my last game there was a fake PR claim that won as scum. Which was Bob btw. It's possible both PR's could be the truth, I guess.

Certainly possible.

But datisi is never s/s with baltar. If datisi was s/s he would of have pushed baltar wagon to execution for the town cred. For datisi to be scum baltar has to be town. And i can't see a scum tracker outing their result rather than just killing baltar the next.

So this game Datisi is always town.

Now scum baltar and town datisi is possible. Would be a bold move to say that he visited a player that died if he did the kill. However, the normal first reaction for scum is to counterclaim.

Pt cop is a strong role that's between cop and tracker. It's guilties are normally 100% but with some WIFOM. So looking at the slot during mass claim is the best action. If it's a fake claim it will show. And baltar did have the bombasity that comes with strong town power day one.

Had him pegged as either scum or town pr. Why i wasn't interested in pushing that slot day one. And George does make sense as an action for him. Although I was ankle to tell based on gamestate that george was sure town. Baltar made no such demonstration added to the fact he was a low poster and unlikely to be killed.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

Now I know for sure I'm in town. And to be honest it should be clear to anyone being objective. But ultimately my slot now is currently contentious so isn't an awful lynch. Worst case we don't risk losing or outing another town pr. Best case we avoid scum avoiding my lynch so they can get future misexecution. Much like what I did to powers last game. Me and pepper actively fought against his execution in favour of looker. With us carrying that misexecution into lylo while creating another in its place.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Bob why am I town?
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:56 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Andres' instistance on getting Bob lynched is looking kinda scummy.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

Now from my perspective I know that the end of the last day was tvt affair. Now if Alduskkel was scum he would always have voted jank. Most of that wagon was players that claimed they thought I was town. If I was lynched first there would be much less pressure there the next day. Maybe only enough to get 2-3 votes.

Now that does not preclude a town ald making that vote as it did match a prior scum read.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:00 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Bob = Town

DDK = Town

Datisi = ProbTown

VPBaltar = ProbTown

That leaves Icon, Hell, Test, Billy, Andres, and Aldus

Icon has been pretty townie throughout.

Willing to see where the Aldus wagon goes.

VOTE: Alduskkel

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2306, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 2305, Andresvmb wrote:

I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth but it looks like you're trying to keep me alive to lynch me later on. If you think I'm scum why not say so?
I’m not trying to keep you alive to execute you later. I’m trying to execute Scum. That’s all I care about. If you end up making yourself obvScum trust me I will come for your head.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2310, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Andres' instistance on getting Bob lynched is looking kinda scummy.
I really wish you would think before posting nonsense like this. I have given you my POE. I have listed my reads, clearly and transparently. I am insistent precisely because of players like you that just move with the wind.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:06 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Of course suspecting you is nonsense.

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Datisi »

andres, i forgot and i'm a lazy mfer, who's in your poe? other than bob,obviously
~M
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Iconeum »

i don't wanna lynch aldus

npow/bob seem more favoreable

explanation? i'm drjunk ank i will give my thoughts about this on monday

kthxbye
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Datisi »

love you dragon
~M
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2309, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Bob why am I town?
I have tendency to town read players that form town read / bring in details from past games to defend players. I find scum tends not to do that as it gives them no real leverage for themselves and really only gains one player to be favourable to them.

Added to the fact the pings i got gave me echoes of the last game i was town/town with you. Plus your reaction to the prospect of getting two votes.

The fact you actually tried to interact with me based on luvs game left me with the feeling you were genuinely trying to solve my slot. Now such a read takes less priority to reads formed as the game matures. ( say 10-20 real games days in) But leaves me confident your town baring any really as the game progresses.

its somethign that gives you 0 leverage on any player except the one that has a high chance of being executed that day. Little to gain and always potential to scupper the mislynch for good.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You can suspect me all you want. But once the game is over, look back and realize what it is that you did wrong and why. Otherwise you’ll always make pushes that are anti-Town. The fact that you can’t tell what my alignment is but can conclusively state that Bob is Town is plain awful. Why would I care AT ALL to defend you if I’m Scum? I would just keep ignoring you, push you if I have to, and get you easily executed.

Is there some ambiguity as to Bob’s alignment? Sure. But from reading Bob’s Town game, he’s usually feisty, expresses a lot of meta reads, and tries to build a sense of how the game stacks up. He literally just wrote that an execution of his slot is not awful. And then there’s a lot of hedging regarding Alduskkel who is building up as the alternative wagon (by stating that Alduskkel always votes Janko there as Scum, but could also be Town since that was a SR).

I don’t even care if you all flip Alduskkel. I have a light TR there. But how in the world is this a more reasonable push than Bob I have no idea.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

^for NPOM.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Datisi .
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:20 am

Post by bob3141 »

Now ico feels exactly like his town self. Signs of persistence and tendency to negatively react to any players scum reading him. Something I'm a bit guilty of myself.

Every time i look at ico progression i get the feeling of a player 100% on their own. Added to the fact datisi has a handle on his scum game. That was testified last time we were all town. Where datis very early in the game was able to determine ico was town.

Also my experience being partners with him in my second scum game. Leads me to believe this isn't his scum game.

And since I simply can't see datisi making such a move as that tracker claim as scum. Ico is highly likely town
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:24 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Bob is more likely town than Aldus in my worldview.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”