Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if he said "Nero is scum so thus norway is town" then I'm his sole mislynch opportunity. But by being unwilling to make a call like that now he has 2 mislynch opportunities.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, take a look @ what Glitch has pushed today. Me, MM, and Noway. Not counting myself, MM and Norway-other than superbowl they are the the 2 most pushed players. It's safe and limited in scope.

As for me, I know I didn't have a very good reason to vote norway hence why it was a fucking naked vote and I didn't push him. Do I strike people as someone that is afraid to use my words? It's an easy as fuck push to make (glitch pushing me for "bad reasoning"). Everything he's doing is low effort.

Also, I am/was getting a lot of town reads (although that's eroding a bit now that I'm hard pushing Glitch but that'a prob just his buddies coming to bat for him). The 2 players that are most familiar with me (Norway and CSF) are both calling me town and saying this is my town game. And Glitch is just sticking his fingers in his ears and ignoring his supposed team. I'm sure he'll invoke the "town should push what they want! but at a certian point that becomes unproductive and we prob crossed that threhold a good 10 pahes ago.

He's really really not town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:51 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Nah nero I think you're wrong here and just being stubborn
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:53 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Not gonna go into it because this is already dominating discussion and going point by point is useless work but I honestly think our time is better spent outside of this Cain/Glitch argument
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 775, ralph217 wrote:haha whats up lapsa
Hi Ralph. You are a model of excellence. I can tell that you're used to the frenzied nature of this large game.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Would you lynch him over yourself? I ask b/c I think you are the leading wagon still.

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:57 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Yes lol
I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:58 am

Post by I Keep Siteflaking »

I interpreted Glitch's commets as pushing to solve.
Nero interpreted Glitch's commets as pushing to lynch.
From that premise, Nero's logic makes sense.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:59 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Day 1 wagons are usually pretty nonsense esp in a large game.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:01 am

In post 805, Nero Cain wrote:Would you lynch him over yourself? I ask b/c I think you are the leading wagon still.
Manipulation detected.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 803, superbowl9 wrote:Not gonna go into it because this is already dominating discussion and going point by point is useless work but I honestly think our time is better spent outside of this Cain/Glitch argument
:yawn:

I think I'm mostly done with my hyper posting and if were are going to spend the next 6 days talking about other things fine-and I could see how this glitch/Nero is maybe frustrating to other players but I sorta feel like no one does anything.

What non Glitch/non-Nero thing do you want to talk about?

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:07 am

Post by superbowl9 »

How about MM? What's your read on that
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 809, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 805, Nero Cain wrote:Would you lynch him over yourself? I ask b/c I think you are the leading wagon still.
Manipulation detected.
yes, I'm informing the guy that the game could possibly come down to a choice between him and Glitch. Clearly I'm manipulating him into voting Glitch b/c there's no fucking way he'd ever vote himself over glitch, nope I
have
to manipulate him into doing so.

I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:20 am

In post 812, Nero Cain wrote: yes, I'm informing the guy that the game could possibly come down to a choice between him and Glitch.
Making him more likely to vote Glitch and less likely to create a new wagon.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:22 am

Post by stan1ey »

In post 798, Nero Cain wrote:if you know/think a pairing is impossible/unlikely to be S/S you don't push both, you pick on or the other.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

ur just deliberately not listening to reason now
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I didn't like the case on him b/c I had felt like his town read on Pete was ridiculous and scum wouldn't say something so silly and attention-grabbing.
In post 52, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 39, Pickaxe Pete wrote:VOTE: RozyRoz

One balloon for you.
In post 42, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I see people.
Light townread on Pickaxe Pete because he actually tries to generate AI discussion and ignores the NAI stuff

but in hindsight maybe this was just a stupid joke? But wouldn't that be still kinda townie considering it would still be a ridiculous attention-grabbing post? Was there more to the case on him?

Wasn't the biggest fan of his posting against me?
In post 638, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 636, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:Why is your list made of zero posters AND of active posters (looking at Norwee here) AND of medium-low activity people (like Glitch)?
:?

I don't really understand this. Am I supposed to hunt from only one activity group or something? Also, Norway feels kinda active lurkish compared to early game but I do have town reads of various degrees on most active players.
In post 639, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 637, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:as Norwee isn't really being pushed that much
norway is @ 2 votes.

all of Nero, Glitch, Bell would vote him...prob. If we all voted him we could make him the top wagon. There are maybe others that have expressed suspicion of him and would vote him. I don't think its that far fetched to think the guy could get lynched. But even if its not today its not like there is some statue of limitations on Glitch's accusations so
In post 637, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:And since your case is weak, I think the first quote up there could very well be a deflection from an annoying wagon.
Maybe, maybe not, I don't know
... but I have doubts on Nero now.
Well I have doubts you know what you are talking about. :lol: If you think my reasoning on Glitch is weak fine but I'm doing my job and pushing my top scum read and trying to get town to go in the direction I think it should go. The only 2 other wagons are you and superbowl so you are kinda floating the idea that I am pushing Glitch to deflect from you or SB wagon but are being really really wishy-washy about it? (see bold) So I kinda don't get whats making you have doubts and it feels more like this was intended to litly defend Glitch than actully confront me with something that bothered you.
Also I had kinda felt like Glitch's hesitation @ joining the MM wagon made MM somewhat likely to be town. What do you think about that?

I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:25 am

In post 815, Nero Cain wrote:scum wouldn't say something so silly and attention-grabbing.
Yay, I am getting townreaded for my fake claim!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 813, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 812, Nero Cain wrote: yes, I'm informing the guy that the game could possibly come down to a choice between him and Glitch.
So...if in the next 5 days and the two remaining wagons are Superbowl and Glitch
I'm
making him vote Glitch over himself? If you don't want the wagons to be Glitch/SB then why not start one?

I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:35 am

In post 817, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 813, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
So...if in the next 5 days and the two remaining wagons are Superbowl and Glitch
I'm
making him vote Glitch over himself? If you don't want the wagons to be Glitch/SB then why not start one?
Nah. The post felt like you are locking Glitch vs Superbowl as the only wagons for today.
VOTE: Lapsa I want to see if this wagon will make Lapsa contribute more.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i think you are overestimating me. I have clout but I don't think I have enough clout to dictate who the wagons will be. Though I'll continue to advocate for a Glitch lynch over superbowl.

superbowl9 (5): stan1ey, 72offsuit, Marshmallow, Town looter, Fwesnid
Glitch (4): Nero Cain, NorwegianBoyEE, Bell, Cat Scratch Fever
NorwegianBoyEE (2): NoPowerOverMe, JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo (2): Pickaxe Pete
Lapsa (2): ralph217, I Keep Siteflaking
Nero Cain (1): Glitch
NoPowerOverMe (1): SJReaver
Marshmallow Marshall (1):Lapsa
stan1ey (1): superbowl9

Not Voting: LicketyQuickety, popopopopopopo, Ganelon

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 818, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:VOTE: Lapsa I want to see if this wagon will make Lapsa contribute more.
I don’t think it will. And Lapsa looks like low-hanging fruit anyway. A flip on them would give us nothing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not familiar with Superbowl at all, but they really don’t look like scum to me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

his avatar is scummy. :lol:

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Animated avatars are scummier.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im sorry that i voted u. lets b besties.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”