72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 1265, Fwesnid wrote:I think it's townie the way glitch phrased his claim.

VOTE: 72offsuit
They're the much worse half of the continuous argument with reaver that got overshadowed.

is avoiding the reason reaver scumreads offsuit and instead asking for specifics of a tangent of the argument.
His case is garbage.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

Literally zero worth responding to.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hm, maybe 72 isn’t scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

Kick pool:
Superbowl
Bell
IKS
Townlooter
MM
SJR
Fwesnid

Probs in that order.
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 1327, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hm, maybe 72 isn’t scum.
Nope.
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1316, Nero Cain wrote:I mean a guy is calling me scum but hasn't even stopped to ponder who I was scum with.

VOTE: vote:stan1ey
In post 1147, stan1ey wrote:i think its best to wait for some flips before looking at possible scum teams
did you miss this one..? keep on reaching nero
In post 1316, Nero Cain wrote:Stan is still scum for calling SB/Norway inteactions "forced AF" and not explaining why the MM wagon sucked.
why is saying something is forced scummy?

also i went back through my iso to double check, 1 i was agreeing with someone else when i said "yea this wagon sucks" and 2 i actually did explain what i meant kinda when someone asked:
In post 197, stan1ey wrote:No it was my opinion based on the fact I also got weird vibes on what bell said but passed it off as a joke, then everyone was voting him all at once. Just didnt see the point of wagoning him. If someone else said it's bad then yes I agree with them? I even said "ya" as in "yes I agree"
i dont remember anyone asking me to explain why i didnt like the MM wagon after i said this until now when youre bringing it up like 40 pages later lmao

nero has been misrepping people so much this game its like he is viewing a completely different game entirely, anyone who town reads him really should start explaining why. he is the most scummy person in this game by far
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why don’t you see that Glitch has been scummy tho.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

Come on aboard, I promise you you won't hurt the horse...
We treat him well, we feed him well...
There's lots of room for you on the bandwagon...
The road may be rough, the weather may forget us..
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

Superbowl wagon

CHOO CHOO CHOO
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or maybe im not misrepping ppl and its just you and Glitch crying misrep to discredit?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1330, stan1ey wrote:nero has been misrepping people so much this game its like he is viewing a completely different game entirely, anyone who town reads him really should start explaining why. he is the most scummy person in this game by far
No...? I’ve already stated this, but Nero is not playing to his scum meta at all. And i don’t think he’s decided to suddenly better his scumplay and power through in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1332, 72offsuit wrote:Come on aboard, I promise you you won't hurt the horse...
We treat him well, we feed him well...
There's lots of room for you on the bandwagon...
The road may be rough, the weather may forget us..
Sorry, but poetry won’t convince me.

- Bunno
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1331, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why don’t you see that Glitch has been scummy tho.
whats he done thats scummy? scummiest thing in his iso for me rn is his soft claim at L-2
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1330, stan1ey wrote:did you miss this one..? keep on reaching nero
yes you saw your mistake and made a new post. its not a reach b/c im not commenting on that post. deff looks like an attempt at looking uniformed.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1337, stan1ey wrote:
In post 1331, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why don’t you see that Glitch has been scummy tho.
whats he done thats scummy? scummiest thing in his iso for me rn is his soft claim at L-2
I’ve been talking about why Glitch has been scummy for a while now.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

"look at how uniformed I am by say "how would I know that?"!"

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1338, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1330, stan1ey wrote:did you miss this one..? keep on reaching nero
yes you saw your mistake and made a new post. its not a reach b/c im not commenting on that post. deff looks like an attempt at looking uniformed.
In post 1340, Nero Cain wrote:"look at how uniformed I am by say "how would I know that?"!"
nero i really doubt anyone is going to think thats what i meant or was trying to do. i made that post 8 pages ago which nobody replied to until now, between this and going back to the MM wagon on page 6 its very obvious youre just looking for any reason for SRing me you think might fly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1330, stan1ey wrote:why is saying something is forced scummy?
As we were saying earlier, saying an argument is "forced AF" is tantamount to saying there is scum in it or its scum theatre. As I recall you didn't think it was ST. Maybe you scum read one of norway/sb.

RE: MM wagon: Fair enough. I had asked you about it but I don't remember your response. So I asked again. Missing or not remembering something isn't a misrep. And each time you cry misrep it only makes you seem scummier b/c fake news is a spin and agenday.

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by stan1ey »

i didnt say you misrepped me about MM lol
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but I was already scum reading you for the "dorced AF" thing. Why did you just misrep me there? :lol: See, I can do it too

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

*forced

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1342, Nero Cain wrote:saying an argument is "forced AF" is tantamount to saying there is scum in it or its scum theatre. As I recall you didn't think it was ST. Maybe you scum read one of norway/sb.
maybe by the fact i quoted SB should have pointed out i was referring to SB?
In post 165, stan1ey wrote:
In post 162, superbowl9 wrote:But to shade it just because you don't understand it and then ask us to remove all impact from the wagon by explaining it does not seem very positive of a play here.
How does explaining your reasoning for voting remove impact ?

This argument between you two feels forced af
In post 194, stan1ey wrote:It was a pointless discussion and it read like you were arguing for the sake of arguing. I was actually referring to super mainly becos what he was saying didnt make sense hence why I questioned him . I never said anything about it being SVS that's what super said not me

But the fact you're going along with him on this SVS thing is interesting
tbf when i looked at it again the fact i said "between you two" is probably where people thought it was SvS. but i cleared that up as soon as sb said it:
In post 183, stan1ey wrote:
In post 176, superbowl9 wrote:If you didn't think it was forced SvS why did you bring it up? Do you just not understand the concept of keeping information to yourself so you can greater benefit lol?
Where did I say it was forced SvS ? Dont remember saying that
stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by stan1ey »

In post 1344, Nero Cain wrote:but I was already scum reading you for the "dorced AF" thing. Why did you just misrep me there? :lol: See, I can do it too
how did i misrep you??
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

mot looking for a reason, I already had it.

stan1ey
stan1ey
Goon
stan1ey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by stan1ey »

heres some examples of actual misreps :D
In post 612, Nero Cain wrote:or wait, maybe im wrong.
In post 559, Glitch wrote:If I SR you because of your play, and SR Norway because of his play, it is optimal to apply pressure, not to speculate blindfolded on a possible scum alliance. I am certainly not, in a game this large especially, going to speculate on players playing scum together right off the bat on D1.
he seems to be hinting that he thinks I was bussing norway. it's still weird mostly.
In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:but it's said in such a roundabout way that it's just kinda ambiguous
glitch says he is not speculating on players being scum together. nero you say that he is hinting that you are bussing norway, which would suggest glitch is speculating you are both on the scum team - practically the opposite of what he said
In post 1173, Nero Cain wrote:Glitch today, stan tomorrow
In post 1174, stan1ey wrote:what about nero today, superbowl tomorrow?
here i copy nero setting up a chain lynch. pretty sure this is very obvious that meant to be a parody at nero's expense and not serious, considering i posted it straight after he did in the same format, and was poses as a question to him.

if anybody wants to say that they misread it or the parody went over their head, then ill say thats fair as i cant prove otherwise. but saying this..
In post 1202, Nero Cain wrote:Stan is just as guilty as I am, although he later backs off b/c he's trying to look townie.
.. is taking twisting the truth to the next level.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”