Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Glitch »

I'm not a crazy high activity player and on top of that I came down with the worst sickness I've ever had 2 days ago. It's been horrible. Not sure if it's salmonella, corona, or food poisoning but it's been awful. I apologize for low activity but I have just felt like actual death.
In post 1455, Fwesnid wrote:Votes all look the same to me apart from order, besides looter's.

Less lost and more stuck.
Less lost in that I can see the split between joining and not joining the lead wagon easier than with Glitch wagon.
[People who're trying to advance the game + People who don't care what happens with today's hang vs else]
More stuck in that I don't know where to go from here and it seems I'm the person whose supposed to bring the gamestate somewhere.
The lack of theater here makes me hesitant to join the Fwesnid wagon. This post doesn't strike me as a scum response.
In post 1531, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The thing i don’t get is, if we all think his claim was fake. Why are we letting him off the hook? For the vague chance that he’ll be town pr that’s left alive for 4 days and scum won’t just rolecop/kill him until then? And arguing that we should lynch him is somehow scummy in itself? Honestly, some of you guys sound like the biggest noobs regarding this situation.
You are STILL advocating for me to hard claim when it clearly isn't happening today. There are so many red flags with you this game bro. Are you trying to see if you should NK me tonight or if you can afford to wait until N3? You must think the latter is preferable since I would be an easier mislynch during a day phase.

"If we all think the claim is take..." You mean you and your bff Nero?

---

After i keep on reading I am so glad to see there is some willingness to vote Norway by others. I think the Nero/Norway duo have a scary grip on how the town thinks and if it's not one scum in there then they both are. We've gotta break this up and Norway has been one of my too SRs all along. Unfortunately Nero is TR too hard to get him voted off today but how about instead of choosing a lynch out of Nero or Norway's elim pools we decide to lynch Norway for his scum behaviors?

VOTE: Norway
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:28 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1443, ManateeDude wrote:
Alisae replaces Cat Scratch Fever, please welcome em :)
At least we get a new perspective here. Welcome :]

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:44 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1526, ManateeDude wrote:
ignore
Never
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1597, Nero Cain wrote:I don't particularly like either wagon. I might vote 72 just b/c I didn't like looters vote on Fwesnid and Polandball made me feel like this game was different. I'm active and here so I can consolidate my vote at any time. I want others to take a stance that haven't yet.

glitch
a50
stan
looter
I made my stance abundantly clear, I believe. Norwee is the way to go. Not gonna be swayed off this one.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Glitch
Can we PLEASE just lynch this.
In all honestly, their constant vote switches looks incredibly like scum flailing.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:50 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Aight I'm off to sleep now

wiki // GTKAS
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:53 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 1544, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 1542, Nero Cain wrote:So vote Fwesnid if you think he's scum.
I never said I thought him to be scum. He's certainly not doing anything towny though, so I'm considering doing it. Still dislike how you're making normal things look scummy or wrong (I said I liked the idea of an infolynch on him, and you just go "vote him if you think he's scum").
In post 1546, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:VOTE: Glitch
Nero is not happening today. Who else do you want to lynch?
72offstuit

You know, the low activity poster who is actually scummy as opposed to just convenient.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:24 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 1531, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The thing i don’t get is, if we all think his claim was fake...
In post 1537, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And if anyone thinks it’s scummy to react to how wtf his claim truly is, then git gud ya freaking plebs.
We don't all think that his claim is fake.

There are twenty-five people in this thread and several different opinions floating around. You seem to both be able to understand that (the people voting you need to 'get gud') and unable to do so 'we all think...'

The majority of people, in fact, do not think that, which is why they have shifted their vote from Nero and Norway's wagon of choice.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:33 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 1583, stan1ey wrote:Btw kinda irrelevant but last day or 2 my read on superbowl has done an 180 from scum to hard towny
Yeah, I'm fond of him myself.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:38 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 1599, Nero Cain wrote:lets just throw in ralp for shits and giggles
That's just cruel. Let's leave him alone for today.

Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

norwee clearly flips town here but he's being wrong about what the correct attitude to take here is
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:44 am

Post by SJReaver »

Glich,

I'd be interested in hearing your reads of people who are *not* Norway or Nero.

I find Bell and superbowl are my biggest town reads. Who are your town reads?

Who are you still trying to get a read on? I'm still trying to sort Town Looter and Marshmellow.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 1521, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:
In post 1513, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1499, I Keep Siteflaking wrote:VOTE: Norway
Can you guess why I vote here?
Better not be a blind vote.
Explain reasoning or I will yeet you to the grave
If you ISO me and read my last ~5 posts, it should become obvious that the vote is an attempt to get attention from Norway.
I don't think JV is reading for content.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:52 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 1611, Hiraki wrote:norwee clearly flips town here but he's being wrong about what the correct attitude to take here is
I liked your write-up on Cat Scratch Fever, even though I didn't see their actions as alignment indicative. There are too many people floating through the early part of the game for all of them to be mafia. CSF read as someone increasingly disinterested in the game. It's bad play but still townie.

Do you have any other strong scum reads right now?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:54 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 1613, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
I don't think JV is reading for content.
You're another slot I haven't got a read on.
I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:02 am

Post by I Keep Siteflaking »

Norway, do you prefer playing as town or scum? How much?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:04 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1614, SJReaver wrote:
In post 1611, Hiraki wrote:norwee clearly flips town here but he's being wrong about what the correct attitude to take here is
I liked your write-up on Cat Scratch Fever, even though I didn't see their actions as alignment indicative. There are too many people floating through the early part of the game for all of them to be mafia. CSF read as someone increasingly disinterested in the game. It's bad play but still townie.

Do you have any other strong scum reads right now?
It wasn't so much their actions but their lack of actions for me. We can agree to disagree here. I have a lot of TRs in this game that I think will start to thin the POE. I'd be okay with a lynch on CSF/Ali or NPOM today. Maybe IKS if I actually read their posts because I always don't feel good reading them but then I ignore it.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 1531, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The thing i don’t get is, if we all think his claim was fake. Why are we letting him off the hook? For the vague chance that he’ll be town pr that’s left alive for 4 days and scum won’t just rolecop/kill him until then? And arguing that we should lynch him is somehow scummy in itself? Honestly, some of you guys sound like the biggest noobs regarding this situation.
Site meta. Same with the deal about not pressuring Day-after quickhammers. It's like everyone gets a memory wipe over the night phase.

There's no need for half of JacksonVirgo's posts. More than half. Whoever said that JV is padding their post count was spot on. I think there's scum there.

72offsuit telling A50 to read his ISO instead of giving a simple answer is not necessarily a scummy thing to do, but it certainly isn't townie. That entire chunk of posts from 72 was disturbing coming from a town player. I'd like to see more cooperation.

A50's case on Norway's vote re Glitch is compelling. Although if I were scum, I'd go hard after Norway as a rule because there's a lot of OMGUS in him. Keeping an eye on that.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

doubt Norway flips scum here
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

I'm continuing to sheep Hiraki for now. Regardless if Alisae comes out sounding townie, as the game progresses, people should not forget to ISO CSF.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Pete is prob town too
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 1619, Nero Cain wrote:doubt Norway flips scum here
Not as worried about Norway as I am about A50.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1604, Almost50 wrote:I made my stance abundantly clear, I believe. Norwee is the way to go. Not gonna be swayed off this one.
but the post you were responding to is about people giving stances on Fwesnid and 72. Even if Norway were scum there's still 4 scum outside of him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Glitch is so illflexible that he can NOT hunt outside of me/norway.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”