Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Are there any roles similar to a Framer in normal setups? Because I'm assuming there would be which is why I brought that up
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1823, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1821, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Jackson, why did you scumread me? Anyway i can convince you i’m town?
I'll answer that after I finish editing a video + making a thumbnail
I finished the thumbnail, gave up on the editing for tonight.
But here I go, I'll also requote my opinions on a few stuff just in case I've been super biased.
In post 243, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 241, Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
I love naked votes.
You getting incredibly defensive over a single naked vote read as incredibly scummy to me, also adding in some of your tone and wording makes me feel like you were both actively trying to discredit them and find why they were SR'ing you in order to deflect the heat away from yourself.
In post 250, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 248, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 246, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero just spill why you're voting me, i'm not up for your games. Get it over with.
Why are you freaking out over one vote?
I don't see asking a question as "freaking out". Why are you trying to misrep everyone?
In post 251, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He can't help it. When you're a as hardcore of a anime-profile-picture hating man as Nero Cain you see scum everywhere.
In post 269, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm liking NPOM's content so far. Seems similar to their townplay i'm familiar with.
After that you saw that NoPower was defending you, it seems you took the opportunity to discredit Nero completely and then pocket NoPower back. Essentially discrediting those SRing you and TRing those who defend you. To be completely honest here, there was a few posts directly pocketing NPower it seems.

Laptop dying will continue after I find a charger but just incase it dies Ima post this

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I also remember you pushing me for not wanting vig to shoot early but then when I said why I thought that way you completely ignored it.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Your recent vote flailing looks like opportunistic scum as well, am too lazy to quote more rn

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your main pointd are me reacting emotionally to people scumreading me and then you believe these are scum indicative traits correct?
I can point you to towngames where i exhibit this exact same behaviour and then also point out i’ve never reacted emotionally to people scumreading me when i have the mafia allignment.
Here’s an example of a towngame where i’m scumread hard and react the way you seem to believe is scum indicative for me:
Open 787 Lovers mafia -> viewtopic.php?f=51&t=83760
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Here’s a towngame where i change my votes a lot. My allignment= Town.
Newbie 1981 -> viewtopic.php?f=50&t=81899
When i’m scum: Not changing my votes a lot.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Here’s a game where i was mafia. Scumread by a lot of people. My reaction: Not emotional.
Open 770 Fusion Mafia -> viewtopic.php?f=52&t=81655

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:21 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Had a quick skim for white vote tags
In post 69, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 68, Battle Mage wrote:Norweg looking real scummy here so far. Trying to cover for his lurker buddy Deimos.

VOTE: Norweg
Lmao.
VOTE: Battle Mage

This is nothing like how you reacted to Nero here

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My read on BM was different to Nero in this game. I TR Nero in this game, i read BM wrongly as scum in that game, which has affected my future reads of *similar player*
It makes sense.

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1830, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Here’s a towngame where i change my votes a lot. My allignment= Town.
I can't quote that game since it's locked but if I ignore RVS.
Votes Ready2Rock
Votes Yessiree
Votes Yessiree again
Votes Yessiree x3 though this is a joke

Your many votes actually happens after D1
Votes Micc with some reasoning but then unvotes the post after.
Votes Ready2Rock again
Votes Micc again
Unvotes with reasoning
Votes Birkhoff
Unvotes
Revotes Birkhoff
Votes Micc
Votes Birkhoff

Your D1 does not match well with that game at all. You also unvote a lot which I do not remember you doing however I will check now

Spoiler: ISO dive
In post 21, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Bell
I hear them ringing. I hear the bells ringing. Is it announcing a funeral? :o
In post 192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk it kinda feels like an cop-out from you Stan. You say the back and forth between me and Superbowl was forced like you’re suggesting it was a fake argument between scum. And when asked to elaborate you just said you wanted to see if "other people saw what you did."
It’s kinda icky.
VOTE: Stan1ey
In post 284, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway let's stop talking about that. It will just waste time.
I'm reconsidering Stan based on NPOM's statement on them so i'll go back here for now. VOTE: Bell
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 365, superbowl9 wrote:It doesn't make sense from any!stanley which is why we all realize he can't hold that position, so he backed off it. Because why would SvT fake an argument and why would SvS posture on pg 5 in a large and draw the shitstorm of attention we've gotten
Sure i don’t mind going back to this.
In post 678, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 677, Glitch wrote:
In post 674, Nero Cain wrote:If you think im scum AND don't think we are scum together then you have to think he's town
I understand the point you're trying to make but the only way that this would be true is if I knew for a fact that your alignment was scum. I am speculating and making a case that you are scum because in my mind, you are the highest likelihood to be scum right now. But I don't know for a fact that you are, and I am well aware that I could be wrong and I could get you lynched and you could flip town. Therefore, my read on Norway is not going to be influenced by my read on you because my read on you could very well be wrong.

My quote of the wiki was because you're don't like that I won't call you two a scum team, but I just won't. Most likely, one of you is scum and one of you is town, but I have a hard time figuring out which one. I lean your way but understand that I may be wrong, and both of you being in my scum reads because of your own individual actions does not make me want to lynch first, evaluate later. If I wanted a wreckless lynch I would have just joined the MM wagon. That wagon was freaking easy to jump on.

If I were scum why would I be motivated to push you so hard when I'm literally the only one SRing you?
Disgusting post.
VOTE: Glitch
In post 1029, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1028, NoPowerOverMe wrote:are u gonna let him claim?
I also want a claim before any hammer were to happen.
Hammering before that is a scumclaim.
UNVOTE:
In post 1136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m hungry. That seems like a sufficient reason to unvote the leading wagon.
UNVOTE:
In post 1226, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1224, Glitch wrote:I genuinely believe Nero is scum because of the arguments I've presented so far, but I also understand that I may be SR'ing him so hard cause I'm just pissed that he is tunneling me so hard.
I don't get this. You're pissed at him "tunneling you" but you believe he is scum at the same time? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
In post 1426, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Still don’t TR glitch like at all.
VOTE: Fwesnid
In post 1480, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Alisae
Opportunistic wagon hop :)
In post 1534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Glitch
Can we PLEASE just lynch this.
In post 1662, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Stan1ey is scum with A50 i don't think Glitch would be mafia, that seems too blatant of a wagon. I'm also considering that Glitch was sick these latest days, that explains his relative inactivity since the claim.
Anyway since a wagon on the claimed PR is clearly not gaining support i'll do the next best choice from my wagon here.
VOTE: Almost50
In post 1674, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1671, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1666, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wagons can build quickly if we want then too.
We have no time. To assume 10 other players will agree with and hop onto your vanity wagon with 1 day and little convincing is just delusional. We need to consolidate. If you wanted to elim someone else you had 9 days to make cases
K FFS.
Highly doubt this will flip scum btw. As all wonderful "consolidation wagons" tend to go.
In post 1817, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Almost50
I’ll switch to Lapsa if it’s the remaining option.

TL;DR
Bell
Stan
Bell
Stan
Glitch
Unvote
Unvote again
Glitch
Fwen
Glitch
A50
Fwen
A50

Overall MASSIVE difference here compared to the previous D1. Compared to the D2 as well, you have 1 vote less (or over if you count the two re-votes on the other game)

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Holy fuck that was tedious btw, respect my efforts

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:42 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1831, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Here’s a game where i was mafia. Scumread by a lot of people. My reaction: Not emotional.
I did read this I am not quoting as it's locked again but you are doing the same thing regarding SRing who is SRing you like you are on this and you did make a post regarding their vote but I also see a difference between these two games.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:42 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1836, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1831, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Here’s a game where i was mafia. Scumread by a lot of people. My reaction: Not emotional.
I did read this I am not quoting as it's locked again but you are doing the same thing regarding SRing who is SRing you like you are on this and you did make a post regarding their vote but I also see a difference between these two games.
I didn't read the whole game, just skimmed their ISO for votes etc. And the votee was Dunn

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1834, JacksonVirgo wrote:Your D1 does not match well with that game at all. You also unvote a lot which I do not remember you doing however I will check now
I’m not expecting any of my games to be a 1x1 replica, in fact. Kill me now if that ever happens, i don’t want to become a bore.
My point is thst i do similar things that you seem to asscertain as scum indicative of me... as town. Which shows you need a different method of reading me because your current one is flawed. (As evident by you scumreading me when i’m town. But you won’t know that until later, just something to think about when and if i flip)

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1834, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1830, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Here’s a towngame where i change my votes a lot. My allignment= Town.
I can't quote that game since it's locked but if I ignore RVS.
Votes Ready2Rock
Votes Yessiree
Votes Yessiree again
Votes Yessiree x3 though this is a joke

Your many votes actually happens after D1
Votes Micc with some reasoning but then unvotes the post after.
Votes Ready2Rock again
Votes Micc again
Unvotes with reasoning
Votes Birkhoff
Unvotes
Revotes Birkhoff
Votes Micc
Votes Birkhoff

Your D1 does not match well with that game at all. You also unvote a lot which I do not remember you doing however I will check now

Spoiler: ISO dive
In post 21, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Bell
I hear them ringing. I hear the bells ringing. Is it announcing a funeral? :o
In post 192, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Idk it kinda feels like an cop-out from you Stan. You say the back and forth between me and Superbowl was forced like you’re suggesting it was a fake argument between scum. And when asked to elaborate you just said you wanted to see if "other people saw what you did."
It’s kinda icky.
In post 284, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Anyway let's stop talking about that. It will just waste time.
I'm reconsidering Stan based on NPOM's statement on them so i'll go back here for now. VOTE: Bell
In post 369, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 365, superbowl9 wrote:It doesn't make sense from any!stanley which is why we all realize he can't hold that position, so he backed off it. Because why would SvT fake an argument and why would SvS posture on pg 5 in a large and draw the shitstorm of attention we've gotten
Sure i don’t mind going back to this.
In post 678, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 677, Glitch wrote:
In post 674, Nero Cain wrote:If you think im scum AND don't think we are scum together then you have to think he's town
I understand the point you're trying to make but the only way that this would be true is if I knew for a fact that your alignment was scum. I am speculating and making a case that you are scum because in my mind, you are the highest likelihood to be scum right now. But I don't know for a fact that you are, and I am well aware that I could be wrong and I could get you lynched and you could flip town. Therefore, my read on Norway is not going to be influenced by my read on you because my read on you could very well be wrong.

My quote of the wiki was because you're don't like that I won't call you two a scum team, but I just won't. Most likely, one of you is scum and one of you is town, but I have a hard time figuring out which one. I lean your way but understand that I may be wrong, and both of you being in my scum reads because of your own individual actions does not make me want to lynch first, evaluate later. If I wanted a wreckless lynch I would have just joined the MM wagon. That wagon was freaking easy to jump on.

If I were scum why would I be motivated to push you so hard when I'm literally the only one SRing you?
Disgusting post.
In post 1029, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1028, NoPowerOverMe wrote:are u gonna let him claim?
I also want a claim before any hammer were to happen.
Hammering before that is a scumclaim.
UNVOTE:
In post 1136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m hungry. That seems like a sufficient reason to unvote the leading wagon.
UNVOTE:
In post 1226, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1224, Glitch wrote:I genuinely believe Nero is scum because of the arguments I've presented so far, but I also understand that I may be SR'ing him so hard cause I'm just pissed that he is tunneling me so hard.
I don't get this. You're pissed at him "tunneling you" but you believe he is scum at the same time? That doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
In post 1426, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Still don’t TR glitch like at all.
In post 1480, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Alisae
Opportunistic wagon hop :)
In post 1534, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Glitch
Can we PLEASE just lynch this.
In post 1662, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If Stan1ey is scum with A50 i don't think Glitch would be mafia, that seems too blatant of a wagon. I'm also considering that Glitch was sick these latest days, that explains his relative inactivity since the claim.
Anyway since a wagon on the claimed PR is clearly not gaining support i'll do the next best choice from my wagon here.
VOTE: Almost50
In post 1674, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1671, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1666, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wagons can build quickly if we want then too.
We have no time. To assume 10 other players will agree with and hop onto your vanity wagon with 1 day and little convincing is just delusional. We need to consolidate. If you wanted to elim someone else you had 9 days to make cases
K FFS.
Highly doubt this will flip scum btw. As all wonderful "consolidation wagons" tend to go.
In post 1817, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Almost50
I’ll switch to Lapsa if it’s the remaining option.

TL;DR
Bell
Stan
Bell
Stan
Glitch
Unvote
Unvote again
Glitch
Fwen
Glitch
A50
Fwen
A50

Overall MASSIVE difference here compared to the previous D1. Compared to the D2 as well, you have 1 vote less (or over if you count the two re-votes on the other game)
You unvoted about the same amount of times as well, just came back to double check some stuff.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:48 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt then
UNVOTE: Norwegian

I do see more of a difference between your scum-game than differences to the town ones, but as you said. Your playstyle does change so I may also come back to this

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:49 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Fwen claims the 3-shot loud gunsmith and Glitch claims a PR role that's useful N4 and up yes?

wiki // GTKAS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

si
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:50 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

si

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:50 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

What are the current wagons rn I forget. If I recall correctly it's Lapsa, Norwegian and Superbowl.

Tbh SB has been flying right under my radar will have to read their iso or something, ngl but I feel like I am into this game a lot more than before now lmfao

wiki // GTKAS
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SB is dead, its lapsa, norway, 72 and a small one on Ali. Votes still on Fwe b/c ppl haven't been on to unvote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:53 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1845, Nero Cain wrote:SB is dead, its lapsa, norway, 72 and a small one on Ali. Votes still on Fwe b/c ppl haven't been on to unvote.
Alright, I'll iso 72 and lapsa. I remember Lapsa responding terribly to a vote but that's about it for them

wiki // GTKAS
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw those are all smaller games. If you want games that are more reminiscent of town!me in larges. Here are examples:

Large Normal 226 -> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82371
Large Normal 224 -> viewtopic.php?f=55&t=81317

- Bunno
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:57 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 29, Lapsa wrote:VOTE: Bell

penis
In post 139, Lapsa wrote:wishy washy

VOTE: Marshall

In post 766, Lapsa wrote:UNVOTE:

I wish I were as cool as Bell.
Their votes are kinda lacklustre, though they literally have shit all content. I don't think this would be an ideal D1 lynch, I think it'd be a better vigi shot than anything.
In post 169, Lapsa wrote:I like jokes. Jokes are very funny.
In post 648, Lapsa wrote:It has to be 2 vigilante setup. I see no other way around it.
In post 774, Lapsa wrote:hello ralph
In post 948, Lapsa wrote:
In post 915, JacksonVirgo wrote: Terrible response to that
If you got attention span of a gold fish.
Rest of the content is meh, still agree with my vigi shot > lynch for them though. Though wouldn't mind a lynch on them either, although I think they got replaced so maybe not.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:57 am