Mini Normal 2159 | Cinder Block Mafia | Game Over!

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 295, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 294, ItalianoVD wrote: Well at the very least he’s an unhelpful pointless townie
VOTE: Nosferatu
ok now i know somethings up bro you're not telling me you actually read that incoherent ramble and just said "well ya know hes not doing much"

WHAT
Frogsterking wrote:
I also thought Nosferatu's reaction to my FoS was terrible in addition to his silent BW in the spoilers below:
In post 210, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Nosferatu if he flipped town would just post some filler there instead of explaining that he couldn't post filler because he's drunk.

Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?
what are you even saying bro
which one of us was drinking last night lmao
In post 265, Nosferatu wrote:wait until sober to post*
In post 238, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: walter
Overall sordoros appears closer to new-neutral than new-scum from my point of view while Nosferatu straight up deserves a BW.
he didnt even say what he didnt like bro

what the fuck is a silent bandwagon, a naked vote?

he literally quoted a correction you can't even tell what im talking about

this is like performance art
(added numbers and bold)

I just made a massive post detailing exactly what I didn't like.

Yes where I refer to a silent BW it means hopping on the BW with a naked vote.

This is true, I did leave a quote out on accident. Unfortunately (for you) having them both together doesn't help too much with the comprehension anyway. Here they both are:
In post 264, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 255, Frogsterking wrote:Wouldn't call active lurking + silent BW + immediate counter BW from three other players a null slot or bad excuse for a vote.
u unironically sat down at ur computer and said that u didnt believe that i would post sober bc the person in my avatar was smoking LMAO
I think it's interesting you became image-conscious enough to self-correct your post above immediately after the pressure on you started. From my point of view the self-preservation escalates here:
In post 298, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 297, Raya36 wrote:I think Frog is probably town

also moving my vote somewhere more useful
VOTE: Walter
why do you think its more useful there???
Now that Nosferatu's been called out (and read my post thoroughly enough to point out the missing quote) he finally asks his first open-ended question of the day.

I'd also like to point out that Nosferatu uses ATE constantly as a defense with comments like "srsly bro u think that lmao."
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 296, Nosferatu wrote:hes literally babbling and you're eating it up LMFAO did you even open the spoilers???
An example of Nosferatu's ATE in the quote above.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by callforjudgement »

@Nosferatu: Do you think Walter is scum? If so, why do you think Raya shouldn't think Walter is scum?
scum
· scam · seam · team · term · tern · torn ·
town
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

ignoring above
In post 301, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 296, Nosferatu wrote:hes literally babbling and you're eating it up LMFAO did you even open the spoilers???
An example of Nosferatu's ATE in the quote above.
thats not what appeal to emotion means

and logical fallacies aren't meant to be thrown around as buzzwords to call out "errors" as you see fit
In post 302, callforjudgement wrote:

@Nosferatu: Do you think Walter is scum? If so, why do you think Raya shouldn't think Walter is scum?
no, someone literally asked why the wagon existed and i said that it was literally like trolling idk why anyone would join the wagon after that exchange
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 300, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 295, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 294, ItalianoVD wrote: Well at the very least he’s an unhelpful pointless townie
VOTE: Nosferatu
ok now i know somethings up bro you're not telling me you actually read that incoherent ramble and just said "well ya know hes not doing much"

WHAT
Frogsterking wrote:
I also thought Nosferatu's reaction to my FoS was terrible in addition to his silent BW in the spoilers below:
In post 210, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 182, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Nosferatu if he flipped town would just post some filler there instead of explaining that he couldn't post filler because he's drunk.

Like you really think a guy who took the time to upload an animated avatar of some movie star consuming a cigar or joint or whatever the fuck that is would feel too self-aware to post some filler because he's been drinking?
what are you even saying bro
which one of us was drinking last night lmao
In post 238, Nosferatu wrote:VOTE: walter
Overall sordoros appears closer to new-neutral than new-scum from my point of view while Nosferatu straight up deserves a BW.
he didnt even say what he didnt like bro

what the fuck is a silent bandwagon, a naked vote?

he literally quoted a correction you can't even tell what im talking about

this is like performance art
(added numbers and bold)

I just made a massive post detailing exactly what I didn't like.

Yes where I refer to a silent BW it means hopping on the BW with a naked vote.

This is true, I did leave a quote out on accident. Unfortunately (for you) having them both together doesn't help too much with the comprehension anyway. Here they both are:
In post 264, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 255, Frogsterking wrote:Wouldn't call active lurking + silent BW + immediate counter BW from three other players a null slot or bad excuse for a vote.
u unironically sat down at ur computer and said that u didnt believe that i would post sober bc the person in my avatar was smoking LMAO
I think it's interesting you became image-conscious enough to self-correct your post above immediately after the pressure on you started. From my point of view the self-preservation escalates here:

Now that Nosferatu's been called out (and read my post thoroughly enough to point out the missing quote) he finally asks his first open-ended question of the day.

I'd also like to point out that Nosferatu uses ATE constantly as a defense with comments like "srsly bro u think that lmao."
oh boy numbers now

1. no you did not explain why those posts were a "terrible reaction"
3. i didnt become image conscious i literally started playing the game when i wasnt before??? why did you "call out" my """""active lurking""""" if you didnt want it to stop?
last.fm
gtkas
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:06 pm

In post 303, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 302, callforjudgement wrote: @Nosferatu: Do you think Walter is scum? If so, why do you think Raya shouldn't think Walter is scum?
no, someone literally asked why the wagon existed and i said that it was literally like trolling idk why anyone would join the wagon after that exchange
In that case, why is your vote still on that wagon?
scum
town
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

i dont like unvoting; i dont see a pressing reason to switch off, etc
last.fm
gtkas
callforjudgement
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
callforjudgement
Microprocessor
Microprocessor

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:06 pm

I would have thought "this wagon is the largest and growing and I don't think it's on scum" would be a pressing reason to switch off. This is also a gamestate in which your vote might be particularly helpful elsewhere; it's definitely a case of too many scummy people rather than too few, and wagons anywhere are having trouble forming, with the votes spread all over the place. So I'd expect you, if town, to have a stronger scumread elsewhere (i.e. someone who's scummier than "I don't think this person is scum"). The whole reason that unvoting is usually bad is that it makes you harder to read and means your vote is of no use for pressuring people – but voting a townlean is bad for exactly the same reasons!
scum
town
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by SJReaver »

callforjudgement continues their focus on optimal play. I suspect their desire to lecture people over how they ought to play is a NAI personality trait.

@Nos, do you think Frogster is mafia?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 303, Nosferatu wrote: no, someone literally asked why the wagon existed and i said that it was literally like trolling idk why anyone would join the wagon after that exchange
Let's find out!
In post 299, Raya36 wrote:There's no wagon on callforjudgement anymore while there is on Walter. Plus I can barely read judgements posts so I need to go back through later
So you voted for Walter because other people were voting for him?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 308, SJReaver wrote:callforjudgement continues their focus on optimal play. I suspect their desire to lecture people over how they ought to play is a NAI personality trait.

@Nos, do you think Frogster is mafia?
probably not i cant imagine one would be so audaciously unintelligible like that esp cause most ppl in this game are kinda nooby just off join date
last.fm
gtkas
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 292, Raya36 wrote:
In post 230, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:What is bad from my perspective of 91 is the second part on the part about tomorrownow she may have picked up a scum italiano but it does not seem helpful. K, enthuisiastic, yes.
The come get me scum posts that are 112 113 and 114, and 115 where she says she is scum.
Do you think claiming scum more likely comes from scum though? Especially from someone new?
Possibly, but it might fit with SJ's playsyle as those posts have claims switching around, particularly the fact sj did again in 216.
From someone new, I don't know if they would want the attention that would bring, so probably not.
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

I read through frog's case on sou probably being neutral and I agree. That slot is back to null.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by SJReaver »

Stupid DAMN newbies.

I agree that newb!scum might be worried about the attention. (And yes, I know that newb!scum is me in this case so my judgement is suspect as hell)

That no one has seriously scum read me or pushed my slot is a touch disappointing. As scum, I think I'd be a touch more timid? I know it sounds like BS, but if you look at my games, I've only drawn town. I'd love to think that I'd be as aggressive as scum, but until it happens, I can't know.

By the way, I am town

Totally town

RCE is the only one who took my bait and I town read them. It makes me sad.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by SJReaver »

Why couldn't frogster lock horns with me?

I would spend the rest of day 1 fighting them while the other townies solved the damn game. Instead, I'm stuck here on the sidelines, trying to guess which of you jerks are mafia.

And my scumhunting is crap.

9 times out of 10, my reads are bad.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by SJReaver »

ddkl;jfdoihjsflsjkfsafe

Will someone please scum read me so I can feel useful?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by geraintm »

In post 256, RCEnigma wrote:Frog is probably town. That's a wild wild take.
everyone is probably town, it isn't a very wild take at all...
In post 263, SJReaver wrote:Not_Mafia is not a sheep but a cow. I find sheeping accusations underwhelming. If every townie does their own thing, we don't tend to get very far.

VOTE: geraintm

You spend more time talking about how you dislike day one than you do scumhunting. You may have a pulse but it's a weak one.
I have sat here and pointed out a few things that I have noted as potentially as interesting. that is as much as you'll get from me and a vote isn't going to make it any different
In post 290, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 289, Nosferatu wrote:am i getting punk'd lmao?

u accused me of active lurking on like my 2nd or 3rd post lmao?

did prodging become AI while i was away im starting to get lost in the sauce rn
VOTE: Nosferatu VOTE: Nosferatu
what's happening? what's happening?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 316, geraintm wrote: I have sat here and pointed out a few things that I have noted as potentially as interesting. that is as much as you'll get from me and a vote isn't going to make it any different
But I want more.

Just a few reads? Town or mafia, indulging me a bit won't hurt. At least I can see where your head is at.

I mean, day 1 is two weeks long. Even if you think it's stupid an unnecessarily, you'll make be a bit happier. I'll feel more comfortable if your slot doesn't seem like a black hole.

The thing is... I'm not an asshole? I get that everyone plays their own way. But no matter what you're thinking, it's rough for me to sit here day after day and say, "geraintm--same as ever, very little."
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by geraintm »

you might want more....but I am notgoing to fake a bunch of reads just to please you.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 316, geraintm wrote:everyone is probably town, it isn't a very wild take at all...
Frogs take was wild. For reasons stated in a follow up post.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 313, SJReaver wrote:RCE is the only one who took my bait and I town read them. It makes me sad.
It wasn't great bait. Even my vote wasn't serious.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 320, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 313, SJReaver wrote:RCE is the only one who took my bait and I town read them. It makes me sad.
It wasn't great bait. Even my vote wasn't serious.
Honestly? I'm banging two rocks together to make fire. I appreciate you humoring me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:55 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Welcome to the inner machinations of my mind.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I think my problem with this game is all of the surface level accusations that are surely to go nowhere. Some of them might even be on scum! But I only know one person that has voted scum for sure.

Nos I think you reducing Frogs case down to unintelligible babble is disingenuous at best. But the strong reaction to a weak case concerning.

What's more concerning is your attention being directed at frog and not the following votes on a wagon that you should recognize doesn't hold much weight.

What's up man talk to me, what's got you bothered?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Cinder blocks keep falling on my head
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”