Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Mini Theme 2161: Undertale C Open - Chara's Folly

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Isis »

Uncommon RulesExperienced players are often tempted to skim the rules, so here are the rules most unique to my modding to be most aware of.
  1. You must play to win the game. This is a common rule, but enforcement is uncommon.
  2. "Pretending to break a rule is the same as breaking a rule" is included in Common Rules below, but it is particularly important with this rule. It's allowed to claim you are not fighting to win quite as hard as you did last game, but you cannot claim not to be playing to your win at all, even as a tactic that you believe gets you closer to your win condition.
  3. The above two rules do not constitute a blanket ban on selfvoting or bussing, which often either furthers the wincondition, or in other cases is just a manner of conceding an unwinnable game to the other team.
  4. If you feel totally unable to play to your win condition due to personal conflicts with other players, please request replacement upon realizing this.
  5. This game is using a special rule that relates to hammer testing and quickhammer coordinations. When you make a vote, (this includes special votes, modify as appropriate), you can post,
    in bold
    I and all members of my faction that are known to me and I to them, VOTE: Isis and win the game
    . Do not name any other members of your faction. If you've made a mistake and voting together with all partners would not win you the game, it will be treated simply as a vote. If you haven't made a mistake, then you will perform votes on behalf of your teammates and win the game.
  6. The above rule does not work if you do not have the mechanical information required to know that it would win the game. For example, if you are Masons with a player and one scum remains among five players, you cannot cause your teammate to vote Isis with you. It would only work if you previously investigated Isis as guilty in an open setup. (In practice this rule will usually benefit anti-town groups the most, but it is defined in a neutral way).
  7. Whenever the deadline closes on any town-controlled day decision, unless otherwise specified, the mafia are privately contacted to choose among the town's legal choices instead. **********************
  8. Discuss site/game rule violations with the moderator/listmod, not in the game thread.
  9. VOTE: tags are meaningless this game

Common Rules
  1. All site-wide rules apply. In particular:
    No discussion of ongoing games is allowed
    . Post as though they don't exist, except when mentioning information whitelisted by the site rule: the number of games in which you are alive.
  2. Do not quote your Role PM or any other PMs from the Mod, real or fabricated.
  3. Do not quote private topics. Paraphrase. Do not mention timestamps on posts made in private topics. Remember that true paraphrasing focuses on the message being conveyed and not the linguistic or physical features of the messages - for instance, if Isis used a bulleted list, and that post strikes you as important and makes you think she feels confident she's solved this game, "Isis posted a bulleted list" is a physical feature you shouldn't reference, "Isis has been professory in the private topic" conveys the idea.
  4. You may quote a private topic if it is fully known(everyone alive reading the post is also permitted to view the post in the private topic it came from.)
  5. Do not edit or delete your post, even if you have the ability to do so.
  6. Do not use encrypted text, small text, or otherwise make it hard to see what you are writing.
  7. Do not use cryptography or other complex information hiding. If you hide information in a post, it must be based purely on the English letters in that post, without shifting them to different letters based on any kind of rule, and their significance must be left-to-right.
  8. Do not discuss this game outside this thread or PTs related to this game you have access to.
  9. Do not use provable randomness. Saying you used a random criteria is fine, providing even weak evidence that you did so isn't.
  10. Do not fake mod posts/edits.
  11. Once you are fought or spared, you may not post. No bah posts.
  12. Be civil to other players. Criticize play, not players. As a rule of thumb, negative nouns or profane adjectives that describe a player will start strikes against you; describing actions of a player will not.
  13. No set of rules can be complete. If you think something is wrong, please don't do it. Breaking the spirit of rules is also disallowed. Do not encourage others to break the rules either. If in doubt, please PM me.
  14. Breaching of rules will usually result in a warning initially, but depending on severity, may result in a force-replacement or modkill.
  15. During the course of the game I may add extra rules if necessary. These rule changes will be announced publicly.

Deadlines, Activity, and replacements
  1. Day start. Days will last N+2 days, where N is the number of players alive, but no greater than eleven days. If a setup has town group decisions with an unclear deadline, it will generally follow this formula also.
  2. If this setup is Undertale C Open, the deadline for guessing the mafia to win or lose the game ("pacifist") has two bonus days past this formula.
  3. Nights will last 48 hours. Similar mafia controlled decisions last 48 hours.
  4. Prods will be issued if you do not post for 48 hours.
  5. If you get three or more prods, or fail to respond to a prod by posting in thread within 24 hours (or by PM if at Night), I will begin seeking for a replacement (this means the third prod functions like a notice that you are racing the search for your replacement.)
  6. If you receive a prod and satisfy that prod, you are "on probation" for the next 96 hours after responding to that prod. Meeting criteria for a prod during probation immediately triggers the search for your replacement even if it's your second prod.
  7. The spared PT has specialized activity requirementes.
  8. If you expect to be unable to post for a while, please declare V/LA in thread. Should your V/LA be unreasonably long (>5 days), however, I strongly suggest you request replacement. There's no probation during V/LA
  9. You will still be prodded while on V/LA, but these will not count towards the above three prod limit. An official prod will be sent 24 hours after your V/LA ends if you haven't posted then.
  10. When replacements or prods happen at night, deadlines will be tolled as appropriate to conceal information. If it is possible to conceal information and avoid tolling by forcing the active part of a faction to make decision on behalf of the entire faction, though, the deadline will not be tolled
  11. For replacements, day deadlines are extended by the length of time between the missing player's last post and the first post of the new player. A post that does little more than acknowledge they've replaced into the game isn't counted as that post. Don't exploit this rule.
  12. If you would like to replace out, please PM me. Do not publicly replace out, discuss about wanting to replace out, threaten to replace out, or persuade/dissuade others from replacing out for any reason other than activity. If you think the mods have not noticed an activity issue, you can PM me to take note of it, but I will not credit your -arguments- about whether the activity level is replaceworthy or not (due to bias concerns). You would just be drawing my attention to it.
  13. Once your replacement request is publicized, it is final. You must cease to post. Inquiries about possibly retaining the slot must be conducted by mod PM.

Voting Rules
  1. Use HEAL: or HURT: tags to vote for Spare and Fight respectively. Use HURT: tags to guess the mafia in "pacifist". VOTE: tags are meaningless.
  2. To remove a vote, do not use UNVOTE: . HURT: or HEAL: the moderator, or "nobody" or "no one" if you hate fun.
  3. Abbreviations or misspellings in votes will be accepted as long as it is clear who you are voting for.
  4. A strict majority (more than half) of players is required to spare or fight.
  5. Once majority is achieved, it is final, and the Day will end immediately with further votes and unvotes being invalid.
  6. I will do my best to ensure that each vote count is accurate. Check the vote counts. If I make a grave error I may reset all votes at my discretion.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Isis »

Chara's folly
2 Mafia
1 Mafia Vengeful Chara

9 Town

Each day, players may vote to spare or fight each other. A player who is fought is flipped and killed, a player who is spared is moved to the Spared PT and loses access to the game thread (they can't be targeted by the factional nightkill). Town immediately wins if four town players are spared and no mafia is spared, and mafia immediately wins if two mafia or Chara are spared.
Chara has a bouquet of buttercups. If a townie is fought and there are no spared players, Chara will eat buttercups and die. In the alternative, once two players are spared, Chara will eat buttercups and die. Eating buttercups doesn't trigger Vengeful.
After day four the town gets a "route" bonus based on the number of spared players, and the option to spare vanishes.
  • Four : If town hasn't already won or lost, the town immediately spares another player, then all players in the game thread perish without flipping and the occupants of the Spared PT return to the game thread. Those players vote on one guess of the remaining mafia, and win or lose on its correctness.
  • One to three : The mafia must choose an unspared player to be publicly investigated for each living mafia. Skip night 4. Return spared players to the game thread. If mafia was spared, the mafia immediately wins if two of its players survive the day 5 decision.
  • Zero : The mafia must choose two players to be publicly investigated. If Chara was fought, the mafia must choose everyone. Skip night 4.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Isis »

Replacement Key:
Hectic
Elements -> beeboy
Chara -> Nachomamma8
Prism -> Alisae
PookyTheMagicalBear
catboi
Morning Tweet
Tayl0r Swift
Lavender
redtea -> Sujimichi -> Krazy
Tanner
CantLynchAPuppy

Clarifications:
  • Spared Mafia continue to have access to factional communication.
  • The votecount will maintain one active spare vote and one active fight vote for each player.
  • The mafia do NOT receive pregame role trading opportunities.
  • Spared player become susceptible to factional nightkills again when they return to the game thread.
  • The spared PT will be set to public if if at any point all living players have seen it before.
  • In the four spare route, the town will lose if the additional fifth spared player triggers the "two mafia spared" condition.
Last edited by Isis on Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Isis »

Confirmations have begun. The game will start when nine players have confirmed. Six players have confirmed.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Isis »

The minimum number of confirmations has been reached
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #6 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.0
Hectic--------------------------

Elements-----------------------

Chara---------------------------

Prism --------------------------

PookyTheMagicalBear -------

catboi--------------------------

Morning Tweet----------------

Tayl0r Swift -------------------

Lavender ----------------------

redtea --------------------------

Tanner -------------------------

CantLynchAPuppy-------------

Not sparing:
- (12) Hectic, Elements, Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, catboi, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, redtea, Tanner, CantLynchAPuppy

Fight Votecount 1.0

Not Fighting:
- (12) Hectic, Elements, Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, catboi, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, redtea, Tanner, CantLynchAPuppy

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-09-13 23:27:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #14 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Isis »

When everyone returned from the costume room, Nahdia snapped their fingers, putting all the lights on out entirely, pitch black. Everyone froze for a moment, startled, but then they heard another snap. When the lights came back on the stage looked like an ancient temple, with carefully chiselled stone pillars reflecting the stagelight and Nahdia standing behind a pillar wearing pitifully tattered robes, pointing their glassy face skywards pleadingly.
"Who shall send us a hero?!?!" they cried. "To save us from.. uh, from.. the spear hurricanes!!" Nahdia rather dramatically pivoted to look at the other monsters on stage, and the spotlight began to pan towards them, offering them the opportunity to add their bit to the story.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #28 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.1

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear

(1) Morning Tweet
Not sparing:
- (8) Hectic, Elements, Prism, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, redtea, Tanner, CantLynchAPuppy

Fight Votecount 1.1
(1) Tayl0r Swift

(2) catboi, Lavender

Not Fighting:
- (9) Hectic, Elements, Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, redtea, Tanner, CantLynchAPuppy

Nahdia turned the spotlight onto Tayl0r Swift, who began to shiver from all the attention. She nervously tried to come up with lines in line with the story Nahdia had stated. "Um yes. Because of the
prophecy
.." Her voice cracked as she tried to inflect the last word, making her blush.
Then Tayl0r Swift pointed up at a large, black, hulking mass above, a Hectic who was bumping against the temple ceiling and clumsily fragmenting some heiroglyphs with his fins. "Look! A dark hurricane! It must be
stopped
. Oh, and it will kill us!" The last bit seemed like a good excuse to find a dark corner and hide from the spotlight for a bit, so she skittered into the corner behind a pillar, leaving the spotlight empty.

Last edited by Isis on Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #42 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Isis »

In the future, please bold questions to the mod and make it as explicit as possible that's where they are addressed. In this case since CantLynchAPuppy said "I think I should ask the mod these things" the intent was sufficiently clear, but in other cases I may ignore a question with no explanation if it is not made sufficiently clear it's directed to me and not other players.
1. Sparing Chara immediately ends the game.
2. Vengeful's trigger condition in this setup is for the town to elect to fight Chara before either of the conditions that would cause them to eat buttercups occurs.
3. Even though sparing and fighting are each tracked in votecounts, only one of these choices can be used each day
4. Yes, town receives one public cop result for each living mafia in 1-3 spares.
5. Note that the condition says if Chara is "fought", if they eat buttercups and are "killed" by their own hand the second clause in Zero isn't functional. When it is functional, all players will be publicly investigated. Exposed mafia still count the same as nonpublic mafia for voting mechanics and win conditions, so this does not have a direct bearing on the victorious faction.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #52 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.2
(1) Elements

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear

(1) Morning Tweet
Not sparing:
- (7) Hectic, Prism, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, redtea, Tanner, CantLynchAPuppy

Fight Votecount 1.2
(1) Tayl0r Swift
(1) Chara
(1) redtea
(1) Lavender

(1) CantLynchAPuppy

(1) Tanner

(1) Elements
(1) catboi
Not Fighting:
- (4) Hectic, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet

Redtea looked up at the huge, looming Hectic that Tayl0r Swift had described as being the "hurricane" that was going to hurt everyone. "Oh no!! We must send a sacrifice down the drain .. er, I mean, we must find a hero to save us!!" Redtea was surprised by how croaky their usually moist voice was.
They nudged Chara forward out from among the monsters, who nearly tripped as it stumbled forward.
"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!" redtea added. They fumbled in their shell for something to "arm" Chara with, but Chara had no visible arms at all. So they produced a Crab Apple, and pushed it into Chara's mouth, leaving it looking like a sacrificial pig. "Huzzah! I know you can defeat it!" redtea adlibbed. Then they pushed Chara even further towards the hulking black mass.

With 12 alive and unspared, it takes 7 votes to make a decision.
Last edited by Isis on Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.3

(2) Chara, catboi

(2) PookyTheMagicalBear, Elements

(2) Morning Tweet, CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:
- (6) Hectic, Prism, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, redtea, Tanner

"Launchy" isn't a player or unique abbreviation of one.

Fight Votecount 1.3
(4) Tayl0r Swift, CantLynchAPuppy, Chara, catboi

(2) redtea, Hectic
(1) Lavender

(2) Elements, Prism

(1) Tanner

Not Fighting:
- (2) PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet

CantLynchAPuppy saw Hectic gliding down towards the applemouthed Chara. Instead of a smooth even glide befitting his whale-like body, he was vibrating excitedly in a jittery awkward flight. Hectic's low resounding voice repeated "Goodie treat! Goodie treat! Goodie treat!" His wings wavered fast enough that CantLynchAPuppy could see what it was everyone had been talking about. He excitedly dashed forward, then leaped hard enough to land on the foe's back and stab him..
Except the armor laden dog only leapt and inch, not having nearly enough strength to move like he wanted in his costume.
CantLynchAPuppy whimpered and slowly got up, turning to Nahdia and hoping for some deus ex machina to replace his own inability.

Last edited by Isis on Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #203 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.3

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) Tayl0r Swift

(2) Morning Tweet, CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:
- (5) Hectic, Prism, Lavender, redtea, Tanner

"Launchy" isn't a player or unique abbreviation of one.

Fight Votecount 1.3
(3) Tayl0r Swift, Chara, catboi
(1) CantLynchAPuppy
(2) redtea, Hectic
(1) Lavender

(1) Prism

(1) Tanner

(1) Elements
Not Fighting:
- (2) PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet

Nahdia saw that CantLynchAPuppy was having trouble, and they wheeled over to the fallen canine.
"Oh, if you want to be the great hero who rescues everyone, you need a helpful tutorial guide to help you first!"
Nahdia picked up a small, cute frog set it down in front of CantLynchAPuppy. Elements squirmed free of their robotic arms because they were cold and metallic. "Here is your prop." Nahdia said. They handed Elements a blue bladed sword. "Tell CantLynchAPuppy, 'it's dangerous to go alone, take this!'"
Elements turned to CantLynchAPuppy and squeaked in a ribbitting voice. "I'm totally awesome, you should be my squire when I use this thing to be an allstar!"
Then Elements swung the sword through the air a little bit, enjoying the novel experience of having limbs that aren't wings. When CantLynchAPuppy saw the movement and heard the bragging, he became enraged.
"Gimme!" he barked, and leaped onto Elements to tackle him.

Last edited by Isis on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:48 am

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #300 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.4

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) Hectic, Morning Tweet
(1) Tayl0r Swift

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:
- (4) Prism, Lavender, redtea, Tanner

Fight Votecount 1.4
(3) Tayl0r Swift, catboi, Prism
(3) CantLynchAPuppy, Chara, Morning Tweet
(2) redtea, Hectic
(1) Lavender

(1) Tanner

(1) Elements
Not Fighting:
- (1) PookyTheMagicalBear

Nahdia snapped their fingers, and the lights go out, and with another snap, they're up again. The temple is gone, and now everyone is in the middle of a dark forest, the bright spotlights now dimmed.
"The chosen hero had to brave the wilderness to find the true destiny in the underground!!" Nahdia cried, now dressed like a survivalist with leather chaps and a wide-brimmed hat.
Hectic noticed how dark it was, and he didn't like it. "Woof!" The huge hulking monster yelped.
He glided over to catboi, who was in the only bright area in the room. He gave catboi an affectionate lick, nearly extinguishing him, then reached with his tail and grabbed him, dangling him in the air above everyone. Everything was better lit, but catboi was rather frightened about hanging upside down. Everyone looked different.
The cameras honed on catboi, and he felt like he should speak. "Um, welcome to the wild woods, what would you like?!?!?" he sputtered off the top of his head.

Last edited by Isis on Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #351 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.5

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) Tayl0r Swift

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:

Fight Votecount 1.5
(3) Tayl0r Swift, catboi, Prism
(3) CantLynchAPuppy, Chara, Morning Tweet
(1) redtea
(1) Lavender
(1) Hectic

(1) Tanner

(1) Elements
Not Fighting:
- (1) PookyTheMagicalBear

Hectic was rather pleased with his new illumination tool. But he felt as though he would like the forest to be even brighter.
The eager creature spied a bear holding a box wrapped in paper. Flammable, kindlable paper. Hectic's humongous mouth stretched into a wide grin.
"Yip! Yip," he boomed. He descended onto the bear, who only saw a swinging tail clasping a flaming merchant at the last moment so he could begin fleeing. "No no no! This costume is very papery!" Pooky quickly dived flat on the ground, making it awkward for Hectic to try to touch him, since Hectic was awkwardly floating.
Nahdia only revelled in the conflict. "Oh hoh hoh! Will Pooky be a heroic beacon for the rest of his life?!?!".

Last edited by Isis on Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #550 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.6

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) Tayl0r Swift

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:

Fight Votecount 1.6
(2) Tayl0r Swift, Prism
(2) CantLynchAPuppy, Chara
(1) redtea

(3) Hectic, catboi, Tanner

(1) Morning Tweet

(1) Elements
Not Fighting:
- (2) PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender

Morning Tweet was alarmed by the ball of fire swinging through the air. She was unfamiliar with her wings but she swooped and flapped to dodge out of the way of it, her evasions somewhat easier since she was not the intended target.
As she tried to focus on her balance, she felt her inner ear being cut open by an unreal, feline shriek.
"EAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
Tayl0r Swift was running around in a tight circle, crying an earsplitting scream as a reaction to all the fire.
"This is.. I'm going to have a headache." Morning Tweet thought to herself.
She fluttered over to the screeching kitty, and used her wings to billow some of the lingering smoke into her open mouth. "You just.. need to take a special nap. Ok?" Morning Tweet explained, as a master of slumber. Of course, Tayl0r Swift couldn't hear, because she was screaming. Soon her screaming became more tolerable as it began to dampen into coughing.

Last edited by Isis on Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #628 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #675 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.6

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear
(1) Morning Tweet
(2) Tayl0r Swift, Hectic

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:
- (5) Prism, Lavender, redtea, Tanner, Elements

Fight Votecount 1.6
(2) Tayl0r Swift, Prism
(3) CantLynchAPuppy, Chara, Hectic
(1) redtea

(1) catboi

(1) Morning Tweet
(1) Tanner

Not Fighting:
- (3) PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender, Elements

"Hmm... I guess it'd be bad if I let you burn up the whole studio?" Nahdia mused. They tilted their head, seeming surprisingly open to that possibility.
"A storm rained on the travelers, which changed their journey!!" Nahdia announced. They snapped, and the sprinklers turned on, letting catboi slip from Hectic's grip as catboi instinctually hid from the water.
The same rain pattered onto Morning Tweet's wings, making the novice flier start to tumble. Hectic saw, and caught her because he saw something moving and wanted to grab it.
"YIP!"
His next instinct was to bury her and keep her forever, so he set her on the ground in his shadow, which was dry since his huge body so effectively blocked the sprinklers. But then he realized he didn't have any paws, so digging would be difficult.

Last edited by Isis on Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #724 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by Isis »

beeboy replaces Elements, effective immediately
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #725 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.7

beeboy-----------------------

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear
(1) Morning Tweet
(2) Tayl0r Swift, Hectic

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:
- (5) Prism, Lavender, redtea, Tanner, beeboy

Fight Votecount 1.7
(2) Tayl0r Swift, Prism
(3) CantLynchAPuppy, Chara, Hectic
(2) redtea, catboi

(1) Morning Tweet
(1) Tanner

Not Fighting:
- (3) PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender, beeboy

"Since it was raining, the hero had to travel in a cave, since that's not rainy!"
Nahdia flickered the lights again, and the overhead sprinklers turned out, and in fact were replaced by grey stalactites. The new setting was even dimmer than before. Part of the stage formed a very thin rocky ledge next a large swath of the stage covered in black construction paper with "death" written over it in red crayon. It was harmless yet still ominous.
"Why.. why don't you go first?" catboi put a warm hand on Chara's shoulder and nudged him forward. It was several meters of ledge to get to other safe, flat part of the stage. But Chara was rather nervous about attempting to walk the ledge without any help for balance.
"Um, I'm ok over here."
"If you don't do cool things, you won't get any Nice Cream!"
"I'm not so hungry."
"Well. You could get some, and give it to me. As a tip. Don't I look so tippable now?"
Chara teetered at the start of the ledge, worried about other kinds of tipping.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-09-13 23:27:24) There is one deadline extension pending and not yet finalized.
Last edited by Isis on Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #831 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Isis »

The new deadline after the extension for Elements' replacement is (expired on 2020-09-15 15:27:24)
(it was a forty hour extension).
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #960 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.8

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear
(1) Morning Tweet
(2) Tayl0r Swift, Hectic

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:

Fight Votecount 1.8
(1) Prism
(4) Chara, Hectic, catboi , CantLynchAPuppy
(2) redtea, Tayl0r Swift,

(1) catboi
(1) Tanner

Not Fighting:
- (3) PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender, beeboy

Tayl0r Swift appreciated that she was not the center of attention and that Chara was. She knew that if they tumbled and fell, they would hold onto attention even longer.
She sang a marching song to "help" them, but deliberately sang offrhythm, hoping they'd trip.
"Huup, hup, two. Huup, hutwo! ~"
Fortunately for Chara, their human ears could not hear some of Tayl0r Swift's unearthly high pitches, and most of the effect was lost. It was still distracting and made them want to turn towards the squeaky sound, but standing so close to the ledge without the help of arms, they felt as though they couldn't risk the indulgence of curiousity.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-09-15 15:27:24)
Last edited by Isis on Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1001 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.9

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear
(1) Morning Tweet
(3) Tayl0r Swift, Hectic, beeboy

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:

Fight Votecount 1.9
(1) Prism
(3) Chara, Hectic, CantLynchAPuppy
(1) catboi

(1) beeboy
(1) Tanner

Not Fighting:

Beeboy found the journey Chara was going to take very inspiring. But he thought that Chara needed a guardian fairy to serve as a kid-friendly character in this story.
"Cast magic light upon the ledge for him!" beeboy ribbitted, and kicked Morning Tweet into the air over the ledge. Although normally Morning Tweet had control over light and dark, in this costume she did not. She fluttered above the ledge, and it only seemed to highlight how dangerous the ledge was for someone who could not fly. She did make a nice center for the camera shot, though.

The deadline for Day 1 is in (expired on 2020-09-15 15:27:24)
Last edited by Isis on Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1051 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 1.F

(2) Chara, catboi

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear
(1) Morning Tweet
(3) Tayl0r Swift, Hectic, beeboy

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
Not sparing:

Fight Votecount 1.F
(1) Prism
(7) Chara, Hectic, CantLynchAPuppy, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, catboi, Prism
(1) catboi

(1) beeboy
(1) Tanner

Not Fighting:
- (1) Lavender

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1052 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Isis »

Prism saw how Morning Tweet was now skittering through the air, not unlike a fly. And beeboy was not unlike a frog. All Prism's life, he wanted to encourage others to eat others; it was a close second to getting others to eat him.
"Beeboy, doesn't Morning Tweet look a healthy snack?" Prism asked. He briefly sang some sort of obnoxious improvised jingle.
"
The snake eats the frog and the frog eats the fly and the fly goes *glog*
"
Beeboy turned his eyes to look towards Prism briefly, then turned his eyes away again, pretending not to notice. He'd tried out the froggit costume's tongue when he first tried it on, it worked fine. But at this moment he was unwilling to comply. His mouth looked preoccupied.
Prism was a bit frustrated. He felt pretty sure he had given beeboy a good cue. He confidently leapt onto the center of the ledge, perfectly centering his weight with feline precision, and sang his song again from an even more prominent position, pointing his tail upwards as a pointer.
"
The snake eats the frog and the frog eats the fly and the fly goes *glog*
"
Beeboy turned away and looked at a stalactite.
Nahdia took notice of what was happening. "Beeboy, what are you doing? I know you didn't miss that cue." They rolled over to scold the sulking frog, who only sheepishly covered his mouth.
"The rule is 'Yes, and!'! Always 'Yes, and!'! You are not yessanding! You are not yessanding one bit! The Underground doesn't revolve around you beeboy!"
Angry scrambled pixels flashed across Nahdia's face, flashing bursts of circles and sine waves. Finally, they screamed.
"You are FIRED! Get out of my studio! We don't have enough Nice Cream for sticks in the mud! We don't even have enough Nice Cream to pay everyone exactly what I promised! Ignore that last bit! Out!"
Nahdia opened up a panel on their chest, pulled out a microphone, and immediately dropped it without using any of its capability to amplify one's voice whatsoever.
Beeboy sullenly hopped away from the set, his last hop as he vanished from view seeming to be missing its landing.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1053 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Isis »

Beeboy has been fought. He was
Mafia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1054 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Isis »

It is now Night 1. Night 1 ends in (expired on 2020-09-17 14:00:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1055 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Isis »

Hopkirk replaces redtea effective immediately
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1056 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Isis »

Hopkirk will not replace redtea
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1057 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Isis »

Sujimichi replaces redtea
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1058 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Isis »

After beeboy's removal, Nahdia orchestrated a riveting, exciting scene where all of the actors were harnessed together and scaled the cave wall to collect a stalactite from the ceiling just because Nahdia thought it looked kind of like a mushroom and now they wanted it. Nahdia made the scene all the more exciting by kicking rubble onto those below them to add some risk.
When Nahdia had their mushroom shaped rock, it made them hungry. It put their thoughts places.
And as they looked around the remaining monsters, one of the monsters had a tear in his costume, one that must have happened at some point during the rockclimbing accident.
"catboi! What! Really?!? Aren't you clocked in right now!?!?"
Nahdia wheeled over and roared at him, shaking fists of rage. "Hmmm... but you have been acting so good. And, you know, now I want a grilled mushroom.
I will forgive this is if you go downstairs to the cooking show set and make an episode about grilled mushrooms.
You can figure it out, right? If you can't, the more entertainment for the viewers! If you do, I'll still give you nice cream. But in any case I want you back behind the register tomorrow."
Catboi breathed a sigh of relief at not being fired, and eagerly headed downstairs as instructed.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1059 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
In post 36, Isis wrote:Catboi, you are
town
. You are
Burgerpants
dressed as
Grillby
->
Nahdia has offered lots of monsters the opportunity to act and earn Nice Cream every day. Nahdia is actually incidentally your boss, who owns the restaurant you manage, clean, stock, and man, and it actually takes you six month's wages to save up enough money to buy a single Nice Cream. Nahdia also made you sign something saying you won't take any other jobs, so it was pivotal when the costume room got opened, allowing you to disguise yourself. You chose to take the appearance of Grillby, since you're used to being a manager anyway.
If you do a good job acting and get two or three Nice Creams, you might be able to work all day tomorrow and not crave all the food your handling, wishing Nahdia didn't require you to pay 250% when purchasing food from the restaurant!!
Since you badly want to earn some Nice Cream and making waves would tip Nahdia off to who you are, your goals are very inline with a successful uneventful production.

Please confirm for the game by telling me your alignment, any partner's names, and acknowledging that the mafia have daytalk.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1060 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Isis »

Players in play:
Hectic
Chara
Prism
PookyTheMagicalBear
Morning Tweet
Tayl0r Swift
Lavender
Sujimichi (was redtea)
Tanner
CantLynchAPuppy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1152 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.0

Sujimichi--------------------------

Not sparing:
- (10) Hectic, Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Sujimichi, Tanner, CantLynchAPuppy

Fight Votecount 2.0

(1) Hectic

(2) Morning Tweet, Chara

(1) Tanner
Not Fighting:
- (6) Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Sujimichi, CantLynchAPuppy

Nahdia got bored of the cave, feeling it needs more. It didn't even have a mushroom shaped stalactite anymore, they stuck that into a screw rivet to wear like a pin.
"This story needs to move on! What's the fastest way to travel?" They clapped their hands, and a pipe in the wall gushed copious amounts of water over the construction paper "pit", putting a huge surging river through the room until there was barely any stone to stand on.
"The river showed them the waaaay!" Nahdia shouted, floating on the surface of the water contrary to expectations of physics.
Morning Tweet could fly, but only just, and felt very anxious about sustained flight above such a strong flow of water.
"We need someone to be a boat. Prop duty. Someone with a water friendly body who could have room for several."
She did a loop de loop in the air, then landed helmet first on Sujimichi's shell with a CLUNK, causing the turtle to take one step forward towards the water to regain balance.
"I have someone in mind!" Tweet added, seemingly unshaken by the crash. She wore a helmet inside her helmet so when she would crash she would crash, and all.

It takes six to make a decision. The deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-28 02:00:24)
Last edited by Isis on Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1155 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Isis »

This
will not be counted as a vote because neither the word "HEAL" or "VOTE" was used in conjunction with the correct coloration.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1226 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.1

Not sparing:
- (10) Hectic, Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Sujimichi, Tanner, CantLynchAPuppy

Fight Votecount 2.0

(3) Morning Tweet, Chara, Hectic

(1) Tanner
Not Fighting:
- (6) Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Sujimichi, CantLynchAPuppy

Hectic saw the effort that Morning Tweet had started. He was too big to ride Sujimichi as a turtleboat, but liked the idea of several actors sailing down the river.
"YIP!"
Hectic slammed down onto the cave floor to make the earth shake, staggering Sujimichi's balance. But his tail also slapped the water, splashing everyone.
"Hey! I'm not waterproof! Am I? What are my features?" Nahdia exclaimed but then slipped into something pensive.
Sujimichi almost fell over, but right when it felt like he surely would, his tail pushed against the ground enough to stabilize him. It was a pleasant surprise for someone who didn't have a tail.
"Glub.."

It takes six to make a decision. The deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-28 02:00:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1275 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.2

(1) CantLynchAPuppy

Not sparing:
- (9) Hectic, Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Sujimichi, Tanner

Fight Votecount 2.2

(3) Morning Tweet, Chara, Hectic

(1) Tanner
Not Fighting:

CantLynchAPuppy had been noticing Chara for quite some time. It seemed to move around a lot since every few steps forward was matched with a balancing step or two in the direction, sometimes even a shake of the head. But when Chara had been stressed by its balance issues earlier, he had let out a sympathetic whimper. His poor visual sense gave him empathy for a poor kinesthetic sense. Either one will result in tripping, at least sometimes.
This made CantLynchAPuppy feel very excited about this new river development. You don't have to balance when you swim! Right?
He gave Chara two steel bucklers from his costume to use as floaties, since they were shaped like boats he was sure they'd float; he strapped them to Chara's legs. Then he began nudging Chara towards the water with his nose, excited to watch it swim.
Chara was not nearly as excited about its chances of staying afloat with only leg strokes and no armstrokes, and it did not expect the bucklers to tilt the odds in its favour. Its face went as white as a sheet.

Last edited by Isis on Mon Sep 21, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1452 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Isis »

Krazy replaces Sujimichi effective immediately
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1553 (isolation #38) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.3

(1) CantLynchAPuppy

Krazy--------------------------

Not sparing:
- (9) Hectic, Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Krazy, Tanner

Fight Votecount 2.3

(4) Morning Tweet, Chara, Hectic, CantLynchAPuppy
(1) Krazy
(1) Tanner
Not Fighting:
- (4) Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender

Nahdia noticed some kind of plan to arrange a boating expedition. "Erm, not to break, 'Yes, and', but..". On cue, the raging river dried up, the unspecified source of its flow seeming to have no more to give.
It left behind a smooth, curved, stony riverbed with a damp smell.
Krazy rejoiced at the relief from potentially serving as a vessel. "Guess the turtle isn't the best person to pick on, now, huh?" he quipped.
That put Krazy into thought about who that was instead. He looked around, then grinned when he decided.
That same grin vanished into darkness as Krazy retracted into his shell, his arms, legs, tail, and head all slipping into a conspiratorial blackness as he marshalled resources for his plot. The monsters who had been bullying him looked expectantly at the headhole, wondering what he was up to.
Then, suddenly, a jet of water started spraying out of his left leghole, striking Tanner in the knees and knocking him onto his body. "Oof!" Tanner closed his eye in pain, covering his eyelid in water as the rest of him got wet too..
It didn't take long until Tanner's slickness had him sliding down the incline, and he began rolling down the curved river bank like a wet marble. The monster was thoroughly perturbed, but frustratingly rolled further from the object of his ire with every passing second.

Last edited by Isis on Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1914 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Isis »

I remembered while away from keyboard that a deadline extension for Sujimichi was not applied. It will be.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1930 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1900, CantHateAPuppy wrote:MT as the deepwolf we've been looking for all along? :-[

MT u'd tell me if u were murderous right? u don't eat buttercups, right?
Line. Ignore the quote, mobile misclicking is magical and mysterious!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1977 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.4
(1) Hectic
(1) CantLynchAPuppy

Not sparing:
- (8) Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Krazy, Tanner

Fight Votecount 2.4
(1) Chara

(1) Prism

(3) Morning Tweet, Hectic, CantLynchAPuppy
(2) Krazy, Tayl0r Swift

Not Fighting:
- (3) PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender, Tanner

Nahdia held their hands against their monitor in apparent anguish.
"Oh no, Tanner is rolling like a pool ball! But there's not pool! That's not right, folks!"
They looked around for someone to prompt next. The shyest individual in the most ostentatious costume stuck out to Nahdia.
"Tayl0r Swift! Rescue him!"
The empty riverbed was shaped like a halfpipe, and Tanner kept rolling up one end, only to build up enough height that he could fall again and roll up the other end. His body was so slick he never slowed down.
Tayl0r Swift carefully stepped down to the trough of the riverbed, and watched for the next time Tanner rolled down. But he rolled down so fast, that she felt unable to stop him, and instead took a quick step aside and bent her unexpectedly mobile body to get out of the way.
A switch somewhere on her costume clicked, and began to play the "Mew Mew" theme song, and some of the monsters began clapping, assuming that Tayl0r was not dodging but dancing, as an anime diva. Tayl0r Swift started to release a croaking squeal in astonishment, but shyly covered her mouth.
She just barely again noticed Tanner rolling by again, about to hit her tail, and she turned and spun to get her tail out of the way, finding herself with much more balance than usual when she finished the move. The clapping grew louder, and Tayl0r Swift bit her lip as she pondered whether perhaps she liked this. Maybe she could be not a singer, but a dancer, one day?
She continued to dance out of the way each time Tanner passed by, growing fond of the attention. But she became so interested in continuing that she began giving Tanner helpful kicks to keep his momentum up so that he wouldn't stop rolling even as the riverbed grew drier. Since Tayl0r Swift wasn't very good at retracting her claws yet, this was rather painful for Tanner.

It takes six to make a decision. The deadline is in (expired on 2020-10-03 12:00:24) after applying an extension of five days and ten hours
Last edited by Isis on Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2150 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.5
(1) Hectic
(1) CantLynchAPuppy

Not sparing:
- (8) Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Krazy, Tanner

Fight Votecount 2.5

(1) Prism

(3) Tanner, Chara, Tayl0r Swift
(2) Hectic, CantLynchAPuppy
(1) Krazy

Not Fighting:
- (3) PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender, Morning Tweet,

Tanner's eye remained shut as he rolled. He couldn't see anything, only feel the uncomfortable, stony rock, and hear, using nerves special nerves behind his retina. What was even worse than being rolled up and down a riverbed, was what he was hearing. An inane anime theme song. It was so obnoxious, and cruelly ironic.

"
I am Mew Mew and I choose my way! To one cutie I say no to another I say hey! If I choose wrong, it's still okay! Because I know I'm the cutest either way!

I am Mew Mew and I choose my way! To one cutie I say no to another I say hey! If I choose wrong, it's still okay! Because I know I'm the cutest either way!

Once it drove Tanner to his breaking point, in a fit of rage he began using his arms and legs to steer his body towards the source of the sounds, even though it hurt like Hotland to jam his limbs against so much momentum. He flew past the lip of the riverbed, through the air and onto someone who didn't look like a Mew Mew at all, but had repeated the song many times - a song that had only played once.
Lavender was bowled over, and Tanner came to a stop upside down and hornfirst.
"Oooof." Tanner winced.
"Oooof." Lavender repeated.

It takes six to make a decision. The deadline is in (expired on 2020-10-03 12:00:24) after applying an extension of five days and ten hours
Last edited by Isis on Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2250 (isolation #43) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.6
(1) Hectic
(1) CantLynchAPuppy

Not sparing:

Fight Votecount 2.6

(2) Tanner, Prism
(3) Tayl0r Swift, Chara, Morning Tweet
(1) CantLynchAPuppy
(2) Krazy, Hectic

Not Fighting:

When Morning Tweet saw Lavender getting bowled over, she grinned at the opportunity.
"Finally!"

Morning Tweet's senses were displeased with Lavender too, but not her hearing. Lavender's bright, glowing orbs had been keeping the cave from having its evening appropriate lighting. It seemed entirely wrong. Wasn't bed time soon? When everyone eats Nice Cream they will become sleepy!
When Lavender was knocked over, she lost control of her orbs. Morning Tweet flew over and picked them up, then found some bits of damp black construction paper that had blown onto the cavern floor. With a grin on her hidden face, she tucked the orbs beneath the construction paper. The lighting in the cavern grew dimmer right away. The fluttering knight celebrated by flying up to a stalactice and grabbing onto it with her greave-clad legs to hang upside down, feeling one with the darkness.

Last edited by Isis on Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2400 (isolation #44) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2442 (isolation #45) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.7

(1) CantLynchAPuppy
(1) Krazy

(1) Hectic

Not sparing:
- (6) Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Tanner

Fight Votecount 2.7

(2) Tanner, Prism
(3) Tayl0r Swift, Chara, Morning Tweet
(1) CantLynchAPuppy
(2) Krazy, Hectic

Not Fighting:

Prism walked over to the violent spat, singing a madeup jingle and flicking his tail to and fro with a whiskery smile.
"
Drip drip, plop plop, water will restore your blood!
"
He was holding two cups of water, with the same greyed color as the river. "As you know, we are now in a drought. We may never see water again! And since you two are fighting, you really need water. Maybe whoever drinks more will win, hee hee". Prism began dancing and shaking the cups like maracas, wasting over three quarters of the liquid he had just insisted was valuable.
Most of the monsters pointed out the water didn't look fit to drink and that Prism wasn't very trustworthy. But Prism did get a tap on his shoulder.
"I.. I know water is important, glub. Can I buy some? If you could just.. pour it into my shell.. glubble.."

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2451 (isolation #46) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2903 (isolation #47) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2925 (isolation #48) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.8
(1) Krazy,

(1) CantLynchAPuppy

(1) Hectic

Not sparing:
- (5) Chara, Prism, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Tanner, PookyTheMagicalBear

Fight Votecount 2.8

(3) Tanner, Prism, Hectic
(3) Chara, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift
(1) CantLynchAPuppy

Not Fighting:
- (3) Lavender, PookyTheMagicalBear, Krazy

After just a few moments of napping, Morning Tweet let her eyes come open, looking down on the cave. She saw Lavender moving towards where her stash of orbs were hidden, with an apparent interest in regaining them. That would make the cave bright again! That wouldn't do.
Morning Tweet smirked, then began to tug on the stalactite she'd been roosting on, until it broke and fell. The stalactice landed on the hem of Lavender's cloak and pinned her to the ground just a metre away from the orbs she wished to reclaim. She floated away from the spike, but the stalactite was too heavy for her to break free.
"Oh hoh hoh. Will the forces of darkness take over the cave? Only in the fullest darkness will the modest gleam of the legendary hero become clear! This is a turning point folks! Don't change the channel!" Nahdia excitedly wheeled in a circle around Lavender in her plight, which seemed cruel since it wouldn't take even half of Nahdia's strength to just pull the stalactite out.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2974 (isolation #49) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Isis »

does not properly name a player to hurt.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2975 (isolation #50) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.9
(2) Krazy, PookyTheMagicalBear

(1) CantLynchAPuppy

(1) Hectic

Not sparing:
- (6) Chara, Prism, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Tanner

Fight Votecount 2.9

(5) Tanner, Prism, Hectic, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet
(2) Chara, Tayl0r Swift
(1) CantLynchAPuppy

Not Fighting:
- (2) Lavender, Krazy

PookyTheMagicalBear agreed with Nahdia's thesis. "Yes," the bear nodded, his brightly-coloured, festive clothes out of place in the cave. "I think I know exactly who it is." He had been suspiciously preoccupied by the stones that had fallen when Morning Tweet had destroyed a stalactite earlier.
"Give me some camera love." PookyTheMagicalBear whispered to Nahdia, who snapped in compliance with the wish.
"Hectic!" PookyTheMagicalBear shouted, to the hulking entity almost camoflauged in the darkness of the ceiling of the cavern. Hectic's tongue slipped free of his mouth immediately upon hearing his recognition, its lighter color being just barely visible in the darkness. Then he clumsily swam through the air until he reached the yellow of the spotlight Nahdia had focused by request.
"This is for you. So you can be the legendary hero." PookyTheMagicalBear said solemnly. He pulled apart the red ribbon, and pulled out a heroic sword, cobbled together from the stones of the floor. Its pieces were tied together with yarn in holiday colors and with bits of tape, all of PookyTheMagicalBear's earnest efforts in creating it made visible in high definition.
"YIP! YIP! YIP! YIP!" Hectic gave the bear a long lick that knocked him over, and prompty swallowed the sword, then rolled onto his back, hoping PookyTheMagicalBear would rub his tummy. His floating altitude was too high for this to be very likely, but Hectic eagerly swished his huge tail through the air.
"I'm... not sure whether the makes Hectic definitely or definitely not the legendary hero.." Nahdia admited, embarrassed that a curveball flummoxed even them.

It takes six to make a decision. The deadline is in (expired on 2020-10-03 12:00:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2987 (isolation #51) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 2.F
(2) Krazy, PookyTheMagicalBear

(1) CantLynchAPuppy

(1) Hectic

Not sparing:
- (6) Chara, Prism, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, Tanner

Fight Votecount 2.F

(6) Tanner, Prism, Hectic, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Lavender,
(2) Chara, Tayl0r Swift
(1) CantLynchAPuppy

Not Fighting:
- (1) Krazy
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2988 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Isis »

Lavender was frustrated by the use of a spotlight. The brightness of the light made it less likely she'd be able to see contrast and find her orbs. Even worse, that thought was novel and a sentence no one had ever uttered, so she couldn't really complain. She went offstage, and magically flung the spotlight with a pinch of rage. She made sure to aim at the singer who had her compulsively singing an annoying song earlier, but Tayl0r Swift performed a cartwheel to get out of the way.

It was enough property damage that Nahdia realized they needed a break.
"We're taking five!!!"
Everyone left the set and went to the area behind the cameras, with chairs and a freezer full of Nice Cream. Nahdia admitted it was time for initial payments, and allowed everyone to take one, leading many monsters to socialize with eachother as they enjoyed their treats.
Nahdia also wanted their food. They dialed catboi and yelled at him until he came upstairs, mushroom dish in hand.
"Perfect! Wow, I could have you running a real restaurant!" Nahdia praised. They took the dish in their hands, looked down on it, then looked at catboi.
"Oh. Right. I'm a robot. I don't eat food." They dropped the plate face down, and catboi's face showed a mixture of hunger and anguish.
"What's my next ratings spike? How am I going to make the money, catboi? C'mon, you work for me and you actually interact with normal monsters. Help me help me."
"Uhhhhhhhhhh.." Catboi did interact with customers every day. He just had awful memory that got even worse when under pressure, so this was making him draw a blank.
In the corner of his ear, though, he heard someone echoing a certain theme song, compulsively.

"Um, people like Kissy Mew Mew!" catboi said, thankful for his salvation, and that he was finally remembering something. "But I heard some customers saying they want to see the show settle down on one 'OTP'. I don't know what an 'OTP' is. I just make food. "
Nahdia remembered that that indeed was a moneymaker. Their spirits lifted.
"Hey!" They called out to the monsters enjoying their Nice Cream.
"Who wants to be a star?"
"Me! Me me me me oh yes oh please I wanted to be a star so much that's why I'm here I want it so bad I'm such a good boy." A canine in chunky armor that assumed he would be the star of the after-school special leaped forward, making his costume clank.
"Oh, perfect, you're a guard right? So you're already on the payrolls, just like Mew Mew. And a cat truly in true love with a dog.. oh how perfect!"
Nahdia pulled out a long vaudevillesque cane and pulled Tayl0r Swift and CantLynchAPuppy close. They grabbed what looked like a funny television, pointed it at the pair and hit a button to make it flash and click, then tapped a few buttons on the back before handing it over.
"Go up to the fifth floor to film an episode for Mad Mew Mew starring a surprising new heartthrob that will kill the ratings! You two are off this improv gig, now, it's all about Kissy Mew Mew. No googoo eyes, no Nice Cream. This machine will write a new script for you as you go, just turn the cameras on the fifth floor on and read your lines as you see them. The red ones are for cats, the black and white ones are for dogs, that's how I set it of course!" Nahdia seemed to have forgotten that Tayl0r Swift was not actually Mew Mew, which was making Tayl0r Swift extremely nervous about her task.
Nahdia seemed to work themselves into a bit of excitement about it. They nudged the pair towards the stairs with each of their arms, then hurried over to the freezer to shut it and halt the flow of payment. "Alright, everyone go clean up the set now! The transformations are by machine, but stuff stops working if it's too messy. Hurry! Five minutes tops!"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2989 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Isis »

Tayl0r Swift was
fought.

Spoiler:
Tayl0r Swift you are
town
. You are
Shyren
dressed as
Mad Mew Mew

->

When Nahdia started offering Nice Cream, you became very interested. You tried a sample, and it was soft and soothing on the throat. You would love to be a singing idol someday even though you're embarrassed of your raspy voice, but maybe that Nice Cream would soften your throat and help you become a wonderful singer.
When Nahdia opened up the costume room, you wanted to get a costume, because you're at least half as embarrassed about your looks as your voice. The costume that looked like a happy cat appealed to you as a cute one to wear. Unfortunately you didn't think about how Mad Mew Mew is a star character and you might get forced into the spotlight a lot even though you are shy.
Since you wouldn't want to add any of your own brand new speaking lines to the production, and in fact want as few as possible, you are not trying to derail Nahdia's production in any way.

Please confirm for the game by telling me your alignment, any partner's names, and acknowledging that the mafia have daytalk.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2990 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Isis »

CantLynchAPuppy was
Chara
and has eaten buttercups.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2991 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Isis »

It is now night 2. Night 2 will end in (expired on 2020-10-05 11:00:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2992 (isolation #56) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Isis »

Nahdia decided to guess how long five minutes was by counting their fingers and toes and seeing how long that took. They rolled their wheel very carefully to make sure there weren't any toes hiding anywhere, so even though the task didn't take anywhere near five minutes, the actors did have enough time to make some amount of progress cleaning the stage. "Alright! That's clean enough!" Nahdia turned the cameras on and ushered the actors onto the stage, planning to build up the tension in the story and the plot arc they hadn't really paid enough attention to so far.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2993 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 3.0

Not sparing:
- (8) Hectic, Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Lavender, Krazy, Tanner

Fight Votecount 3.0

Not Fighting:
- (8) Hectic, Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Lavender, Krazy, Tanner

It takes five to make a decision. The deadline is in (expired on 2020-10-15 12:00:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3179 (isolation #58) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3201 (isolation #59) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 3.1

(1) Hectic

(1) Prism
(1) PookyTheMagicalBear,
Not sparing:
- (5) Chara, Morning Tweet, Lavender, Krazy, Tanner,

Fight Votecount 3.1

(2) Hectic, Morning Tweet,

(1) Krazy
Not Fighting:
- (5) Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender, Tanner

"Ok, you actors look like you need a challenge." Nahdia stated. They turned out the lights again, but this time they brought the lights back on by lighting up the floor in a wild pattern of squares. "It's a floor puzzle! It's a beta with three colors though.. the green ones let you walk, the red ones don't, and the dark ones teleport you to start."
Nahdia tossed a cone of Nice Cream from their left hand to their right.
"Prop incorporation! First to cross gets to eat!".
Tanner tried to look down at all the tiles. They glowed and flashed in a bright red and green, except for the dull grey colors. Tanner soon had to close his eye, in a bit of pain.
"Urghh.."
It looked like it hurt.
PookyTheMagicalBear saw Tanner, and his heart brimmed with compassion.
"Wait, Tanner."
PookyTheMagicalBear disabled one of the dark panels and pulled the glass tile off of it, effectively destroying that tile. Then he rounded it into a circle using the sharp edge, and laid it over Tanner's eye like a contact lens.
"Here, you have shade now." PookyTheMagicalBear gave Tanner a small smile.

It takes five to make a decision. The deadline is in (expired on 2020-10-15 12:00:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3300 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 3.1

(1) Hectic

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear,

Not sparing:
- (6) Chara, Morning Tweet, Lavender, Krazy, Tanner, Prism

Fight Votecount 3.1

(1) Krazy
Not Fighting:

PookyTheMagicalBear tried to make his way across the flashing tiles. He walked a few paces, then saw a few red tiles, so he went left. After a few more paces, the green tiles narrowed until they were surrounded by red tiles and it was a dead end. Frustrated, he ran off to the right as fast as he could, but didn't notice a dark tile among an open span of green tiles and was warped back to start.
"No way!" PookyTheMagicalBear bemoaned.
"No way!" Lavender bemoaned.
Lavender was floating on the edge of the puzzle, not even trying to go. That's because she was still looking around for her orbs and was stressed out about not having them.
"Oh, Lavender. It makes me sad that you don't have your orbs. Let's help eachother. If you will be brave for me and go earn the Nice Cream to share with me, I'll find your orbs for you." PookyTheMagicalBear gently pushed her, causing her to float freely over tiles of any color and move towards Nahdia and the tasty Nice Cream cone.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3452 (isolation #61) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 3.1

(1) Hectic

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear,

Not sparing:

Fight Votecount 3.1

(1) Krazy
Not Fighting:

Hectic wanted to solve and pass the puzzle and get Nice Cream. Since Hectic could float, he was one of the actors better positioned to possibly win the prize. He could pass hundreds of red and dark spaces just by floating past.
There was a problem though. Whenever Hectic got at least half of the way there or so, he would get excited about what a good boy he was, and would wag his huge tail, slapping the ground and touching two dozen or so tiles - one of which was always a dark space that reset his progress, teleporting him back to start where he started again.
"Oh, look at how much Hectic wants it." PookyTheMagicalBear said to himself sympathetically.
The bear looked into the props that came with his costume to try to find a gift for Hectic that would help. He smiled when he found one, and also took a bit of ribbon to go with it.
"Hold still." After another teleported reset, PookyTheMagicalBear reached up to Hectic's tail and wrapped a ribbon around it, and secured a holiday bell to his tail.
"I hope this works.."
The humongous creature didn't really notice the added weight. He crossed the puzzle again, and this time when he got halfway there and his excitement started to build, he heard a jingle behind himself as his tail started to move. It caused him to excitedly turn in the air to find the sound, which pulled his tail further away and made it louder. Soon he was circling in an exciting chase for his own tail, but it was all horizontal and didn't touch any of the dangerous dark tiles.
"I'm not sure about the endgame here, but it is the longest time he's been out on the puzzle all at once," PookyTheMagicalBear optimistically explained to the other actors.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3550 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3649 (isolation #63) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Isis »

Ok I've done very few pagetop buffers this game, but I'm about to go afk and miss this one.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3650 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 3.2

(1) Hectic

(1) PookyTheMagicalBear

Not sparing:

Fight Votecount 3.2

(1) Tanner
(1) Krazy
Not Fighting:
- (4) Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender

PookyTheMagicalBear saw that Hectic was not making that much progress and that Lavender was drifting rather slowly. But he was very, very hungry. And he decided he absolutely MUST have that nice cream. So he decided he wanted to cheat. He found some green tiles near the start and started chopping them up. Green tiles were good. They led to winning.
"Krazy what's your size?"
"Um, why are you asking that?"
"Oh, no reason, no reason. It's okay, you don't have to tell me anyway. I can just tell."
When Krazy wasn't paying enough attention, PookyTheMagicalBear fastened a full green-tile-plating to Krazy's back. Somehow even though the tiles had been ripped from the puzzle, they still seemed to shimmer with power.
"Krazy we are going to win this thing together. But I'm kind of more asking than telling. Lay down." Pooky pushed Krazy onto his back, then crawled onto Krazy's stomach. Krazy had been standing in front of a black tile, and like PookyTheMagicalBear predicted his special armor negated it
"Don't kick your legs out of your shell. Trust! Trust!" Pooky pulled out two candy canes and began using them like oars to slowly drag the pair across the vast expanse of multicolored tiles.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3692 (isolation #65) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Isis »

Page 147 features a delayed votecount
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3784 (isolation #66) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Isis »

Nachomamma8 replaces Chara effective immediately
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3793 (isolation #67) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Isis »

Alisae replaces Prism effective immediately
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3878 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 3.3

Nachomamma8---------------------------

Alisae --------------------------
(1) PookyTheMagicalBear
(1) Hectic

Not sparing:
- (6) Nachomamma8, Morning Tweet, Lavender, Krazy, Tanner, Alisae

Fight Votecount 3.3
(1) Krazy

Alisae--------------------------

(2) Nachomamma8, Alisae,
(1) Tanner

Not Fighting:
- (2) PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender,

PookyTheMagicalBear saw the last few tiles were green and leapt off and ran, bare bear feet pattering on the green glass. He reached the prize at least.
"Whoa! Lots of ingenuity there, bear. Aren't afterschool special protagonists not supposed to take the nerdy angle? I guess I'm not sure." Nahdia admitted. They handed PookyTheMagicalBear a Nice Cream Cone. The bear grinned and ate half of the treat right away.
Then, PookyTheMagicalBear looked back at all the others who were attempting the puzzle. A concerned frown of shock zapped across PookyTheMagicalBear's face when he saw that Alisae had somehow surrounded emself with red tiles trying to cross the puzzle. Dark tiles would have been fine - e could start over - but a ring of red tiles was a problem. Somehow Alisae had managed to get into a problem that should be just as hard to get into as it was to get out of, like a cat up a tree.
"I'll turn the puzzle off!" PookyTheMagicalBear resolved. The bear plodded over to a machine full of levers and knobs and began guessing at how it worked, hoping he could turn off the puzzle or at least turn every tile green so that Alisae could move freely again.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3882 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Isis »

A replacement index has been added here
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4074 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 3.F

Alisae --------------------------
(1) Krazy
(1) Hectic
(1) PookyTheMagicalBear

Not sparing:
- (5) Nachomamma8, Morning Tweet, Lavender, Tanner, Alisae

Fight Votecount 3.F
(5) Krazy, PookyTheMagicalBear, Alisae, Lavender,Tanner

(2) Hectic, Morning Tweet

(1) Nachomamma8

Not Fighting:
-

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4075 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Isis »

It's now Night 3. (expired on 2020-10-17 14:27:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4076 (isolation #72) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
Hectic, you are
town
. You are
Annoying Dog
dressed as
Glyde
->
Nahdia, the robotic TV star of an era, asked you to roll over, and when you did they gave you a treat of delicious Nice Cream. But you noticed they measured out how much Nice Cream you got based on a quick measurement of your head. So when they opened up the costume room to you and everyone else who was doing tricks for Nice Cream, you eagerly looked for the biggest costume you could find so that you could get the mostest Nice Cream.

There's a bunch of bright lights now and boxes with skinny legs and empty glass eyes and you're not sure what's going on precisely but the potential for Nice Cream is rich and present. Your motivations are utterly pure in wanting to do whatever it is that Nahdia wants you to do and will be rewarded with the most Nice Cream.

Please confirm for the game by telling me your alignment, any partner's names, and acknowledging that the mafia has daytalk.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4077 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Isis »

Nahdia struck another match, casting light on themselves and the other actors. They held the camera near the match, shakily, as they tried to show all the other actors crowded inside the expansive black cavity. But it was not purely empty - for instance, strange undulating flaps hung on one wall, and a lightly colored patch in the floor seemed to be some kind of membrane that a slug-like thing crawled out from before surveying its surroundings and diving back in.

"We... we don't know how this happened." Nahdia stammered to the camera, as breathily as one could breathlessly be. The other actors were huddled pretty close to each other, trying as best they could to stay back to back.

"I.. the Glyde costume was suppose to be realistic and allpowerful, which is why we let Hectic out of everyone have it, but... things got crazy from the jealousy about how Nice Cream was given out and then, now... it.. it seems like Hectic somehow has control."

One of the monsters, in yet another fit of spontaneous panic like they'd had the past few hours, tried to bolt in search of an exit. The spongey black floor beneath them grabbed the coward and dragged them back to the center of the cavity, while the walls shuddered as though laughing.

The mocking voice came again, distorted and disturbing.

Y̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮ!̴̡̞͓̹͎͚͍͂̐͑̈͗ͅ

Nahdia whispered to the camera. "We haven't even found Hectic in here. Has he like, become the costume? I don't even know but.. I would start to feel safer if we at least knew what he wants."
Nahdia pointed the camera upwards for a moment, as if that would provide any answers. There were bizarre runes etched into the ceiling, some of them throbbing. It was too easy to get the uneasy feeling that the markings had not always been there.
"I guess.. it's up to them."
Nahdia finally turned the camera upon all of the others.

(expired on 2020-10-26 20:27:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4079 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Isis »

Living players:
Nachomamma8
Alisae
PookyTheMagicalBear
Morning Tweet
Lavender
Krazy
Tanner
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4118 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 4.F
Pride--------------------------

Greed---------------------------

Lust --------------------------

Envy -------

Gluttony----------------

Wrath ----------------------

Sloth--------------------------

Not sparing:
- (7) Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth

Fight Votecount 4.F
(4) Tanner, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Alisae

Not Fighting:
(3)- Nachomamma8, Lavender, Krazy

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4119 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Alisae shouted into the darkness. "What exactly do you even want?!!?"
The actors shuddered in the suspense in the darkness, afraid of how Hectic would respond to the request. There was silence for a moment.
Then the walls, floors, and ceiling all began undulating more and more. Little rifts and tears began to open and close more and more violently as the entire costume seemed to be responding to Alisae's yowl.
"Stay in the shot! This is gold! I better not see a soul move! Er, forget the soul thing! You know what I mean!" Nahdia was still keeping the camera trained on the actors and seemed obsessed with getting the perfect shot.
Finally, Hectic himself appeared, swimming out from a uvula in the shielding and bursting it with his paws as he floated down towards the actors. He had grown wings and a lit antennae, and his eyes had grown more solid. His body had grown far darker. The creature looked disturbing.

Y̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮ!̴̡̞͓̹͎͚͍͂̐͑̈͗ͅ

"You want Nice Cream right? Everyone cares about what they eat, that's natural. I saw Nachomamma8 eat a ton of Nice Cream on the break. Just take him, you monster!" Alisae grabbed Nachomamma8, who lacked the arms to push em away, and hurled the human towards Hectic. Hectic donned a creepy smile and somehow began to weave shadows around Nachomamma8, like a floating spider.

"STAY IN THE SHOT, STAY IN THE SHOT! THIS GENRE NEEDS TRAUMATIZED VICTIMS! DON'T MOVE!"

The openings in the floor grew large and began moving faster, and it became clear that the shadows around Hectic were growing, as were his fangs, but the openings in the floor were getting large enough to pass through. Some of the monsters, in fear, fled through the holes in the floor as soon as they could. Two stayed in front of Nahdia's camera as long as possible, only leaving the costume when an opening happened to open up directly beneath them. Finally an opening got Nahdia, and they all tumbled out onto the stage where it was brighter.

The Glyde costume convulsed and shot through the window, headed off to who knows where. Nahdia got back onto their wheel and held their camera over their head angrily.
"Most of you louts fled! Everyone except... hold on. I need to review the footage."
They flipped the square device over, where it also acted as a projector. They pointed the light at a rectangle of white construction paper on the wall:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4120 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
Chara, you are
town
. You are
Chara
dressed as
Monster Kid
->
You fell to the Underground very recently, and you've sensed that being a human is a very unusual thing down here. Having not yet found a monster or two that you are absolutely confident will treat you well, you've dressed yourself up like a local student to turn fewer heads.
You haven't worked out a reliable way to find food, so when you came along Nahdia handing out Nice Cream in exchange for acting, it was an exciting opportunity. It will be challenging to work out a monster's idea of drama, but you'll pay attention to the others to work out how to blend in.
You have no interest in sabotaging Nahdia's production, because if you play your part you'll have a full stomach and maybe even make a friend or two intimate enough to reveal yourself safely.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4121 (isolation #78) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Isis »

The mafia have until (expired on 2020-10-21 06:27:24) to make a special decision.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4122 (isolation #79) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Isis »

With six players alive, fast night is reasonably possible. If you are not mafia, you can PM me to put in a request for fast night by telling my your two favorite players in the game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4123 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Isis »

Nahdia plays the footage onto the construction paper. A one-eyed creature and a floating mage are shown inching closer to a corrupted dog, brave and defiant, completely eager to "yes, and" their way to Hectic's defeat.

"We're not afraid of you!" Tanner shouted.

"We're not afraid of you!"
Lavender repeated.
"You can't see the world around you and the world inside at the same time, you know!" Tanner shouted.

"You can't see the world around you and the world inside at the same time, you know!"
Lavender repeated.
"This horror nonsense wasn't in the outline! This was supposed to be afterschool special genre, Hectic! This is bad improv!" Tanner shouted.

"This horror nonsense wasn't in the outline! This was supposed to be afterschool special genre, Hectic! This is bad improv!"
Lavender repeated.
The footage cut black after that. Nahdia turned away from the film. "Well. I think it's rather clear which actors I can really count on. It's
Tanner
and
Lavender
. I'm pretty ashamed of the rest of you. Tsk tsk. Tsk tsk tsk. Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk."
Nahdia's scolding somehow escalated into headbanging. It would likely be up to the monsters to improvise the next steps.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4124 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Isis »

Living players:
Alisae
PookyTheMagicalBear
Morning Tweet
Lavender

Krazy
Tanner

The spare option has been removed.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4125 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Isis »

(expired on 2020-10-29 08:27:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4126 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
Lavender, you are
town
. You are
Echo Flower
dressed as
Madjick
->

You have a tendency to echo what others say. It's simply your nature. Nahdia asked several monsters if they'd like to perform in their show, and the other monsters said "yes", so when you raised your voice, what came out was "yes". When you went to the costume room, another monster said "help me put this one on!", so then you said, "help me put this one on!" At one point, you even told someone to break a leg. That seems so cruel, and yet you said it. At least someone else had said it first.
Being a big eavesdropper, you've heard people say that younglings are just as impressionable as echo flowers, so you hope that this afterschool special is pretty pure, wholesome content. But you'll probably be copying what the others do a lot.
Since it's easiest for you to just mimic what Nahdia does, you're not really trying to change their production to become something different.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4127 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
Tanner, you are
town
. You are
Astigmatism
dressed as
Loox
->

You are a hardened and grizzled soul. But you remember your formative years, before you were so toughened up. It was all the bullying that changed you, a bad experience in school. It happens to others too. You've watched it, time and time again.
Nahdia's proposed after school special is intriguing to you. How would younglings treat eachother if they thought anyone among them could be a prophesied hero? Or maybe there are other ways to persuade them not to bully eachother.
You've accepted who you are now. But you sometimes miss your purer starry-eyed self, knowing you can never go back. But there are younglings for whom it is not too late.
When the costume room was opened, you found a costume that looks just like you did when you were younger. It seemed perfect for your role in nudging the younglings towards another path.
Because the prophesied hero is in no way a bully, you have no objections to Nahdia's core goal.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4225 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Isis »

Fight Votecount 5.0

(2) Alisae, Morning Tweet

Lavender
----------------------

Tanner
-------------------------

Not Fighting:
(4)- PookyTheMagicalBear,
Lavender
, Krazy,
Tanner

Alisae began yowling to make a song to go along with Nahdia's headbanging. A fence, garbage can, and buildings with windows were wheeled in to make a dim alley scene. Eir feline voice was screetchy and screamy in a way reminiscent of heavy metal.

Purgatoryyyyyyyyy!
Lavender judges sinners like meeeeeeee!
Tanner is all seeiiiiiiiiing!
But who shall weep for theeeeeee?????????

In between breaths, Alisae kicked a metal pan lying in the street at PookyTheMagicalBear.
"Why aren't you making music already? You'll get fired if you don't yes, and, goofy bear."

With six alive it takes four to make a decision. The day will end in (expired on 2020-10-29 08:27:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4351 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Isis »

Do not use the ableist r-word

Fight Votecount 5.1

(3) Morning Tweet, Alisae, Krazy

Lavender
----------------------

Tanner

Not Fighting:
(4)- PookyTheMagicalBear,
Lavender
Tanner

Alisae leapt onto the fence, kicking eir way off of PookyTheMagicalBear as e did so.
"Dance number!"
E tried to dance along the fence, but it was a rather boring dance since Alisae wasn't used to actually having limbs, and mostly focused on jumping. Nahdia stopped headbanging and directed some of the studio's lighting towards Alisae.
When Alisae was in a glowing green circle of spotlight, e leapt off the fence and onto PookyTheMagicalBear's shoulders, making the spotlight follow.
"Dance, bear! You dance, now, or else!", e added with a cheshire grin.

With six alive it takes four to make a decision. The day will end in (expired on 2020-10-29 08:27:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4502 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Isis »

For visibility, please check VC 5.1 for its warning if you missed it, as a second and last notice.

Fight Votecount 5.2

(2) Morning Tweet, Krazy,

Lavender
----------------------

(1) Alisae,
Tanner
(1) PookyTheMagicalBear,
Not Fighting:
(2)-
Lavender
Tanner

Krazy wasn't really a fan of the new alleyway set. It was pretty dirty, and he wasn't a fan of dirty.
"Glub... glub glub."
Krazy retracted one of his arms into his shell, and a hose emerged in its place. He began to wash the new set, starting with the aluminum trash can, but then moving onto the musty fence.
As he began to spray the fence with clear water, some of it splattered onto Alisae. Even though Alisae would normally enjoy a spritz of water, the way it felt for em to be soaked in a feline costume generated a visceral reaction.
"YEOW!"
Alisae leapt from the fence onto Krazy, bowling him over. E then began batting at the hose like it was a string of yarn, which made water spray and splatter over all the other actors.
Nahdia tried to make the most of it.
"Teachable moment, younglings: cats do not like water." They struck an "aha" just-enlightened pose for the camera.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4578 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4713 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Isis »

Krazy was banned for conduct in this game. He is being replaced.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4715 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Isis »

the worst replaces Krazy effective immediately
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4728 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4752 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Isis »

Fight Votecount 5.3

(2) Alisae, Morning Tweet,

Lavender
----------------------

the worst--------------------------

Tanner

Not Fighting:
(3)-
Lavender
Tanner
, the worst, PookyTheMagicalBear

Morning Tweet thought the back alley set reminded her of a crime-filled city. She felt that the after school special deserved a hero.
"Stop, obvious thief!" the masked knight shouted at PookyTheMagicalBear. PookyTheMagicalBear was simply holding a gift box that belonged to him, but apparently that was an incriminating sign of theft.
"I keep these streets free and safe!" Morning Tweet pretend-punched PookyTheMagicalBear. But to make it a knockout punch, she used some of her sleep magic, which she seemed still able to use in spite of her costume. The bear gradually fell asleep on the stage floor.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4937 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Isis »

Alisae is being replaced; this may affect the deadline
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4991 (isolation #94) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Isis »

Noraa replaces Alisae, effective immediately.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5023 (isolation #95) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Isis »

Deadline will be extended by nine hours. It won't be edited into VCs before the next one.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5028 (isolation #96) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Isis »

Fight Votecount 5.4
Noraa--------------------------

(1) Morning Tweet,
(2) the worst, PookyTheMagicalBear
Lavender
----------------------

(1) Noraa,
Tanner

Not Fighting:
(2)-
Lavender
Tanner

The worst continued washing the first thing he saw that moved. That meant spraying Morning Tweet when he saw her move in front of him. The box she had "confiscated" from the bear had it's covering melted away, and inside it was revealed that there was only a stuffed bear that looked a bit like PookyTheMagicalBear, making it seem unlikely the bear had been stolen from anyone. Some water got into the poor little bear's mouth and bloated it a bit.
"Morning Tweet, improv is about making stuff up, but it ruins things when you go too far. Taking people's props keeps them from being able to add their parts too... glubglub".
Morning Tweet's wings got damp enough she had to land on the ground and sit. She worried about Nahdia's glare.

With six alive it takes four to make a decision. The day will end in (expired on 2020-10-29 17:27:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5050 (isolation #97) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5351 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Isis »

Fight Votecount 5.5

(2)
Tanner
, Morning Tweet,
(3) the worst, PookyTheMagicalBear, Noraa,
Lavender
----------------------

Tanner

Not Fighting:
(1)-
Lavender

Somehow, artificial graphics of some kind on the other side of the fence animated a bright, vivid metropolis. The alleyway was dimly lit and had no one but the actors, but the intermittent activation and deactivation of 23rd story here, 42nd story there in the lights on the buildings suggested life and a thriving populace. Tanner had his eye on the city, and was entranced by the illusion. He knew it was fake, just more of Nahdia's illusions and production devices. But it seemed so real.
PookyTheMagicalBear was trudging away from Morning Tweet, afraid of her accosting him again, and he walked in front of Tanner's view in the process. Tanner was instantly infuriated, and shoved PookyTheMagicalBear out of the way, making him stumble and fall. When Tanner could see the buildings again, one of them had gone completely dark, every window all the way up to the top floor. And he had no idea why.

With six alive it takes four to make a decision. The day will end in (expired on 2020-10-29 17:27:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5526 (isolation #99) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Isis »

Fight Votecount 5.F

(4)
Tanner
, Morning Tweet,
Lavender
, PookyTheMagicalBear
(2) the worst, Noraa,
Lavender
----------------------

Tanner

Not Fighting:
(0)

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5527 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Isis »

PookyTheMagicalBear was very uncomfortable on the damp alley floor. But there was a silver lining. There on the ground the bear saw two small orbs casting a dull light into the darkness.
"Lavender's orbs!"
PookyTheMagicalBear grabbed them. He was a bear who liked to think aloud. "I'm so glad I got the opportunity to grab Lavender's orbs. The reason being, I know how miserable she is without them."
He shoved them both down a pocket in his costume, planning to bring the orbs to her as soon as possible.
The bear thought back to when the set was a color puzzle, and he had first promised to help her find the orbs. He remembered he had gotten very distracted by so many of his other friends needing help. They mattered to him, but Lavender mattered too. He drew a conclusion. "I feel guilty. But only a little."
Some of the actors who had been bullying him seemed distracted, making him able to get to his feet and set out to find Lavender.
"I can't wait to see the look on Lavender's face when the realization hits her. There is nothing more in all of the Underground I could think of wanting to see more."
PookyTheMagicalBear stumbled about the alleyway. There were several dark figures, but it was really pretty hard to tell who was who. Nahdia had a spotlight shining on all the actors, but it was more helpful from the perspective near the cameras than the perspective of the actors, especially with all the shadows it cast.

Nahdia looked at the set, after being distracted for a couple moments. From their perspective, it looked like the washing and dancing with the fence had ended, which seemed good, they weren't sure where the actors were going with that. They fiddled with spotlight and put it on a broader setting, so they could see more of the actors. They saw Lavender, and an inattentive Nahdia noticed for the first time all day that Lavender's orbs were missing, even though in fact that had been the case for quite a while. The robot glanced around, and noticed that there were two spherical sources of glow in PookyTheMagicalBear's pockets, and that the bear was ambling in the opposite direction from Lavender.

Then, Lavender spoke, repeating the last thing she had heard. Nahdia knew that whenever Lavender spoke, she was repeating something, and kept that in mind while they listened.

"Lavender's orbs!"
"I'm so glad I got the opportunity to grab Lavender's orbs. The reason being, I know how miserable she is without them."
"I feel guilty. But only a little."
"I can't wait to see the look on Lavender's face when the realization hits her. There is nothing more in all of the Underground I could think of wanting to see more."

Nahdia's screen began flashing red and black checkerboard patterns in an infuriated rage.
"Dreadful bear! Absolute monster! Contemptible miscreant! You beet potato! You fur rogue! You mendacious materialist! You boon box bungler! You small-tailed tailspin! You thoughtless thespian!"
Nahdia ripped PookyTheMagicalBear's pockets open, then used a suction gun attachment that deployed from their hip to catch the orbs and fire them into Lavender's orbit.
"Off of my set! Into the street! Go slouch in the real alley behind MTT Resort! There is no welcome for you here. This will not be tolerated."
A leg with a foot wearing a clown shoe deployed from Nahdia's chest and kicked the bear so hard he had to break into run in the direction of the front of the set. The bear continued his run all the way out of the building, a compliant participant in his own exclusion.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5528 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
PookyTheMagicalBear
, you are town. You are
Dummy
dressed as
Gifting Bear
->

Nahdia is offering Nice Cream to participants who perform for them. You don't exactly want Nice Cream, since you're an inanimate object. But you felt it important to participate because so many of the performers looked serious or scary and you heard this would be a program for children. As a Training Dummy, you know a lot about younglings and how approachable and nonthreatening characters are important for their mood.
Unfortunately, performing just as a Training Dummy probably wouldn't be accepted. So when Nahdia opened up the costume room, you dressed up like a bear bearing a gift. Younglings love holidays, so they will likely feel encouraged by such a character.
Since the core message of Nahdia's afterschool special is youth-friendly, your goals don't run counter to a successful production.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5529 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Isis »

Night 5 has begun and will end on (expired on 2020-10-31 21:27:24)
Players may request fast night. If all living players message me a request for fast night and/or submit the mafia faction's night choice, I will be able to start day 6 early.
The exception is that Lavender and Tanner are special and do not need to request fast night.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5530 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Tanner felt more and more blinded by the bright spotlights that Nahdia was using to try to illuminate the set, having found one delinquent and worried there were others. Tanner tried to block the light with his arms, but it didn't help enough. Eventually he decided he couldn't handle it.
"Nahdia, I don't care if it pays Nice Cream or not, I'm joining the tech crew. I can't handle this."
Tanner got behind the spotlights and began manning them, pushing them from actor to actor. He knew this was the final scene, and that the lighting would be important.
"I'm not acting anymore, but I still care that this goes right! Show them what you're made of!" Tanner shouted.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5531 (isolation #104) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Isis »

Day six ends in (expired on 2020-11-06 21:27:24).
With four players alive, it takes three votes to make a decision.
The living players are:
Noraa (who replaced Alisae who replaced Prism)
Morning Tweet
Lavender
the worst (who replaced Krazy who replaced Sujimichi who replaced redtea)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5601 (isolation #105) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Isis »

Line
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5628 (isolation #106) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Isis »

Fight Votecount 6.0

(2) the worst, Noraa
Lavender
----------------------

(1) Morning Tweet
Not Fighting:
(1)-
Lavender

The set reformed into its plain state, ready to take on its next appearance.
As props and features retracted into the walls, floors, and ceiling, the apparent turtle blubbered some criticism.
"Morning Tweet seemed like she was trying to commandeer everything, yesterday. I don't like it. Let's shoot with just three, Nahdia."
"Th...three?"
Nahdia looked at the actors. Actually
looked
. And there were terribly, terribly few left. Nahdia hadn't noticed the process. How many had they even started with?
"I pay all of you too much for you not to figure out more for yourselves. You can decide casting decisions amongst yourselves. And you can figure out a final scene too."
Nahdia placed a strange box with tons of buttons, knobs, and levers in the middle of the stage. It controlled the nigh-magical machinery that transformed the set.
"I'll help Tanner run the cameras". Nahdia wheeled away, intending to take a more gloves off approach from here.

With four alive it takes three to make a decision. The day will end in (expired on 2020-11-06 21:27:24)
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5678 (isolation #107) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Isis »

After Nahdia said their piece, the worst nodded.
"Fine. I'll make some executive decisions, if you've given me room"
The Woshua creature crawled out of his turtle costume, leaving an empty shell on the floor.
"Glub... glub. It's Morning Tweet's fault PookyTheMagicalBear wasn't able to bring me my gift yesterday. Glub... PookyTheMagicalBear didn't know what they were for.."
Morning Tweet flew higher to try to get a view of the cute rubber
duckie
that was part of the worst's body.
"We don't need you for this scene... glub"
The worst aimed his arm at Morning Tweet and blasted enough water to push her out of the window, leaving only Lavender and Noraa.
From Morning Tweet's body, a small parcel she had gotten from PookyTheMagicalBear when she was roleplaying a vigilante earlier fell. The worst gleefully retrieved it.
"Perfect. The most important prop."
The worst began working on the machine Nahdia had left behind, using it to change the set. Everything changed to a school hallway, with rows of silvery lockers and school projects pinned to the walls.
The worst approached Noraa and gave her the parcel. "You will be a seller in this scene. I know you really, really want to sell something, Noraa. I know you can't bear to turn down this role." Noraa felt uncomfortable because it seemed a lot like this was scripting, and not improv. But she
did
want to sell something. She slowly nodded and put the parcel between her paws.
Finally, the worst put on some light music using the machine. Then he started his scene.
"Man! School is really tough!"
Lavender, driven by compulsion, repeated each line after the worst did.

"Man! School is really tough!"

"Afterwards, I need to relax!"

"Afterwards, I need to relax!"

"And after doing stuff for my boring teachers, I worry everyone might forget how cool I am!"

"And after doing stuff for my boring teachers, I worry everyone might forget how cool I am!"

Then the worst walked over to Noraa. Noraa looked very shady, because she was nervous about how the content of the after school special was shifting. But it looked like she felt shady about what she was selling, even though she didn't know what it was.
The worst handed her a palmful of money, then retrieved the parcel from Noraa. Then he walked where the camera could see really well to open it up.
Inside were a few small, brown, dog biscuits, and a lighter.

"That's why it rocks to smoke dog biscuits!"

"That's why it.. rocks to.. smoke dog.. biscuits!"

The worst lit a dog biscuit on fire and pushed it into his mouth. The eyes of the rubber ducky in his body began tearing up from the smoke. The water in the worst's body began to steam and a strange black exhaust came out of the other side of the worst's mouth.
The worst lit another one and chucked it at Lavender, which made it orbit around her and make smoke circles.

"I look so cool! This makes me cool!"

"I look so... ahhhhh... cool! This makes me..ahhh.. cool!"

Lavender began to cough a bit.
"Sold by vendors everywhere. And beloved by the new love interest character of Kissy Mew Mew, airing after this. Approved for safety by beeboy himself. This has been a wild ride younglings, but this has been the core message. Say swear words and drop out of school."
Even as Tanner struggled to figure out how to turn off the spotlights, the worst threw a dog biscuit at the camera to click the transmit button. There was nothing that would stop this from airing.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5679 (isolation #108) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Isis »

Congratulations to the victors of Undertale C Open,
the worst, CantLynchAPuppy, and beeboy
! Well played by the second place finish,
Hectic, Nachomamma8, Noraa, PookyTheMagicalBear, catboi, Morning Tweet, Tayl0r Swift, Lavender, and Tanner.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5680 (isolation #109) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
The worst, you are
mafia
. You are
Woshua
dressed as
Gerson
Your partners are Elements and CantLynchAPuppy(as Chara). You can talk with them here. Fakeflavor will be provided in the scum PT.
->

You've been telling people they need to wash their hands for years. Please wash your hands. Please wash your hands. No one listens! Never! They keep on getting messy. It drives you wild. You've given up at this point. You know clean is the right way to be, but now you'd like to just prove to yourself you can spread any kind of message. You've dressed as Gerson to hide your youthfulness and inherit some wise persuasion.
So when Nahdia announced a new after school special, you joined in on a plot to insert an appealing and addictive message. All the younglings should start smoking dog treats, just like CantLynchAPuppy does before and after breakfast, during brunch, at tea time, bed time, and that special time in the middle of the night just for smoking dog treats.
You are a very critical member of the conspiracy because you can wash the bags under CantLynchAPuppy's eyes and the unsightly crumbs from his mouth that give away how damaging to a lifestyle smoking dog treats truly is.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5681 (isolation #110) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
Morning Tweet
, you are town. You are
Knight Knight
dressed as
Whimsalot
->
As a wielder of the Good Morningstar, you are an enthusiast about the value of a positive message bid to others in the morning. You didn't pay enough attention to realize that this afterschool special will be aired in the afternoon even though you're shooting in the morning, so you're very excited about performing and helping younglings start their day. When Nahdia opened up the costume room, you were overwhelmed with all the options, and you tried a few on, and you realized that, for you at least, they seemed to affect your voice. So even though you naturally have a low, lullaby voice, for the best rise-and-shine spirit you decided to put on the costume of a chirpy, fluttery Whimsalot, even if you've only ever seen any at night. When the show starts, you plan to do lots of chippy figure eights and sing a little bit and make the younglings smile about starting their day, then cooperate in conveying whatever message Nahdia has planned.
Since you're only concerned about the overall tone of the of the show, you have no agenda running counter to Nahdia's programming.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5682 (isolation #111) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
Noraa, you are
town
. You are
Vegetoid
dressed as
Catty
->

All your life, you have sung about the rich benefits of vegetables. Yet no matter how much you sing and sing, it seems very few monsters want to eat vegetables. It's a tragedy. What is the secret to persuasion and peddling? How do you get to that next level?
You've always admired Catty, who runs the shop next door to MTT resort. She seems like she can sell
anything
, even an empty gun!
Nahdia started an afterschool special, and is handing lots of people Nice Cream. Well, you know for sure that if everyone starts earning and consuming Nice Cream, they will feel bloated and groggy and are going to to be susceptible for hearing the message about true superfood. Still, given your past failure you should get every edge for evangelizing. So in the costume room, you choose to dress up like your ideal Catty. While Catty doesn't generally sing at her store, you're sure singing isn't what's wrong with your methods, so you're going to power the show as a convincing, singing cat.
Since you want everyone to have their teeth rot out and get sugar headaches so you can sooth them with fibrous blessings, you have no agenda against Nahdia's show being successful and dishing out frosty wages.

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5683 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5684 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Isis »

Scum PT is pending possible redactions.
The mod PT basically only has alignment rand dice rolls and the role PMs that I've posted so that's meh.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5692 (isolation #114) » Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Isis »

I think this setup was townsided, but not so townsided I will lose sleep over it. It was pretty hard to argue against genocide or at least going 3:1, which means the setup didn't deliver on its conceit. It is exceedingly difficult to get this setup to deliver on its conceit. I'm probably going to, at minimum, take a break from moderating this series.

Much of what the worst said about trust tells not being absolute proof of alignment is true. They are inadmissible proof of alignment, not absolute proof of alignment, and something players shouldn't be asked to sort, but not something unsortable. The game was mukked some, but based on the modding philosophy of only modkilling slots that have become 100% readable, the game was left for players to continue to play out in its altered state.

Although it's much more pedestrian than actions resulting in a ban, this game also seemed harmed to me by lots of replacements, and I feel somewhat slighted by the quantity of them in the aggregate even though it's dicey to point at individual replaceouts and say someone didn't have a good enough reason.. As a moderator I really love to see players hold onto their slots and stay in till the end, it's often the unselfish thing to do for the other players in the game and the moderator watching even when your slot becomes somewhat unfun to play, because it results in higher quality gameplay when a slot has been retained by the same player for longer. I'm grateful to all replacements that filled empty slots.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #5760 (isolation #115) » Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:38 pm

Post by Isis »

is unexpected.
Sure thing, Prism.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”