Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2109, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2064, DoctorPepper wrote:Here's the thing.

I find a discussion on Gamma tomorrow to be more productive because you have more to go off on.

NM? Well half the town will be on him again and since he literally disappeared without reasonable reads, then the discussion fails.

You know why I'm shooting NM?
Town NM would have told me to shoot someone else

Because town NM advocated for the Vig of my scumbuddies in the last game we played together
In post 2068, DoctorPepper wrote:JFC, Please don't venge me is different from "Venge Gamma/Tris/whoever" instead
Well, I have an entire fuckton of posts to respond to before Maria locks this thread, holy shit, Ah! I have no clue what NM is but on this specific point you are wrong on. Scum!NM would definitely tell you to shoot his buddy in order to distance and I don’t believe it’s FL. NM could still be scum but not telling you to shoot someone else is definitely NOT scum indicative for him.

@Gamma you owe me a fucking apology for repeatedly calling me variations of “stupid” and you had better god damned fucking apologize to me for that! :mad:

Anyway, I don’t believe FL is scum here and I still believe he’s wrong on Amy, especially if you’re scum. I would sincerely like to believe that you aren’t capable of being this mean to me and cruel as scum but I then I wouldn’t expect you to ever treat me like this as town either.

I actually think wanting to save NM - irrespective of his flip - is extremely town indicative for FL. Why? Because. I have a theory that if NM is scum here, scum wants him dead to render my role useless. In any case NM is easy misexecutebait if town, so I view trying to save him - rightly or wrongly as probably town indicative.

~Mars
I will issue any necessary apologies after the game ends. However, if I’m scum, why do I need to apologize, eh?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2111, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2110, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2073, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1335, Flavor Leaf wrote:NM is fadeable. If Not Mafia isn’t venged, they will go down still.

Ampharos red flip also would effectively clear both myself and NM.
It would clear you but not NW but nevertheless an extremely silly reason to fade her. You can clear yourself when you paraphrase comments from Pooky tomorrow. Anyone who has any familiarity with Pooky whatsoever will be able to tell if you’re bluffing or not.

~M
Oh you’re in the top tier of townreads, but it’s not really to do with the gambit, so it doesn’t exactly read that way at a glance
I am having paranoid thoughts but it’ll take a lot for me to actually consider them seriously.
@FL, just out of curiosity, what are you going to say if we flip Amy and she’s town? Have you even considered the possibility that you could be wrong on her?

What does worry me the most about Gamma is that he doesn’t have me higher on his readslist. FL confirmed my role is real duh! so how tf am I not locktown for you? Unless you have me lower on your list to reduce my NK equity, I’m really not liking that very much and it’s definitely concerning me.

@Gamma

~M
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2126, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1335, Flavor Leaf wrote:NM is fadeable. If Not Mafia isn’t venged, they will go down still.

It would clear you but not NW but nevertheless an extremely silly reason to fade her. You can clear yourself when you paraphrase comments from Pooky tomorrow. Anyone who has any familiarity with Pooky whatsoever will be able to tell if you’re bluffing or not.

~M
@FL, just out of curiosity, what are you going to say if we flip Amy and she’s town? Have you even considered the possibility that you could be wrong on her?

What does worry me the most about Gamma is that he doesn’t have me higher on his readslist. FL confirmed my role is real duh! so how tf am I not locktown for you? Unless you have me lower on your list to reduce my NK equity, I’m really not liking that very much and it’s definitely concerning me.

@Gamma

~M
Oh you’re in the top tier of townreads, but it’s not really to do with the gambit, so it doesn’t exactly read that way at a glance
I am having paranoid thoughts but it’ll take a lot for me to actually consider them seriously.
EBWOP
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I at least am seeing that you’re discussing rationally which helps
<Embrace The Void>

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

Spoiler:
In post 2124, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1963, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1962, DoctorPepper wrote:
Ironically, you're the player I had in mind in my post 1959
In post 1959, DoctorPepper wrote:Town, I'm shooting NM. I'm a bit worried that the optimal scum play in this situation was to be quiet and allow town discussion to revolve around the venge and not other means of scum hunting.
I assume you are talking about this part of 1959.

I think we had enough talk about the venge and everything else about today. We already have 3 (and it could be argued undeeded atm) claims from people not in the duel today iirc (FL, VMP and Gamma).

Straying now from the concrete info your flip and the venge flip will give us only muddies the water. Sorry, if I don't want to go deeper today but the focus isn't there.

I didn't think about FL's ability when I asked about the self hammer. I have no problem waiting on that. He can V1 Haya or V1 No Fade and V2 you. What's the problem with that or whatever he wants.

Barring the double vote, I don't 100% believe the rest of his claim and even if he is lying about the 2nd part it isn't AI for FL.
In post 1964, BrightEyedFish wrote:Also, I don't think there is "legally" a way to verify that FL has a PT with Pooky without violating the "discussing ongoing games" rule.
There is once we’re dead. I will tell FL very specific comments about either us or specific players that he would have no way of knowing which specific players will be able to either confirm or deny and if that doesn’t actually happen, you know his ghost part of his PT is complete bs.

~M

Shiro was a medium in a game I was also in, so I know exactly what to do to confirm FL. So, if you are not seeing very specific FACTS/QUESTIONS/OPINIONS about either ourselves/others directed to specific players actually happen, you will 100% know FL is lying, because he won’t be able to fake any of those things. So if he’s town, our death will lock confirm him because of the very specific messages he will post in the thread and the absence of that, probably means our “positive” on him is correct. So 100% you will KNOW FL’s alignment after we die.

I would also strongly urge players to ask extemely specific questions that only me/Auro/Shiro but NOT FL would know, that’s how you’ll best find that out.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:02 am

In post 2125, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I find a discussion on Gamma tomorrow to be more productive because you have more to go off on.

NM? Well half the town will be on him again and since he literally disappeared without reasonable reads, then the discussion fails.

Because town NM advocated for the Vig of my scumbuddies in the last game we played together
In post 2068, DoctorPepper wrote:JFC, Please don't venge me is different from "Venge Gamma/Tris/whoever" instead
Well, I have an entire fuckton of posts to respond to before Maria locks this thread, holy shit, Ah! I have no clue what NM is but on this specific point you are wrong on. Scum!NM would definitely tell you to shoot his buddy in order to distance and I don’t believe it’s FL. NM could still be scum but not telling you to shoot someone else is definitely NOT scum indicative for him.

@Gamma you owe me a fucking apology for repeatedly calling me variations of “stupid” and you had better god damned fucking apologize to me for that! :mad:

Anyway, I don’t believe FL is scum here and I still believe he’s wrong on Amy, especially if you’re scum. I would sincerely like to believe that you aren’t capable of being this mean to me and cruel as scum but I then I wouldn’t expect you to ever treat me like this as town either.

I actually think wanting to save NM - irrespective of his flip - is extremely town indicative for FL. Why? Because. I have a theory that if NM is scum here, scum wants him dead to render my role useless. In any case NM is easy misexecutebait if town, so I view trying to save him - rightly or wrongly as probably town indicative.

~Mars
I will issue any necessary apologies after the game ends. However, if I’m scum, why do I need to apologize, eh?
You fucking need to apologize no matter what the fuck you are? How is that even a serious fucking question? You actually think being abusive is okay if you’re fucking scum here? Seriously? :roll:

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can I just get a recap of where I’ve explicitly called you stupid? I’ve said a lot of things but can’t recall saying that. Even then I don’t think I’ve made it personal, I believe I’ve stuck to things that can reasonably be considered within the bounds of the game.
<Embrace The Void>

Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Ampharos »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lACSvDOLhLU[/youtube]

what if we all took a step back and chilled a bit
aka Amy | hope you're having a good day
Ampharos
Ampharos
Goon
Ampharos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Ampharos »

what if amy doesn't fucking know how bbcode works

i'll just hyperlink instead
aka Amy | hope you're having a good day
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:12 am

Spoiler:
In post 2130, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2125, Gamma Emerald wrote:

~Mars
You fucking need to apologize no matter what the fuck you are? How is that even a serious fucking question? You actually think being abusive is okay if you’re fucking scum here? Seriously? :roll:

~M

And ftr it’s repetitive. You called me variations of “stupid” in MULTIPLE fucking posts, not just one! Like who in the actual fuck thinks that being scum gives them any fucking justification for that? I won’t get into it here but I’ve literally been crying specifically BECAUSE of YOUR posts here and if you’re actually town here getting me upsetis definitely anti your wincon. so if you’re town and rn for me, that’s a big if, the very last thing you want is to upset me to the point that I avoid the game because of you, because we both know I’ll eventually figure that out and pretty much, you upset me at your own risk if you’re town here and you will have no one but yourself to blame if you’ve ailenated me to the point where I avoid the game and don’t save you. So if you’re actually town here and you get misfaded, it’s your own goddamned fault for egregiously pissing me off to the extent you have.

~M
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:14 am

Post by tris »

that's some nice music
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:18 am

In post 2131, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can I just get a recap of where I’ve explicitly called you stupid? I’ve said a lot of things but can’t recall saying that. Even then I don’t think I’ve made it personal, I believe I’ve stuck to things that can reasonably be considered within the bounds of the game.
You said - I don’t remember which post and not gonna to bother to look it up - “are you stupid”? And you’ve been constantly been making digs about your perception of my intelligence ever since and for someone who gave me shit post-game in RS, I am absolutely astounded at the hypocrisy.

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Which game was RS?
<Embrace The Void>

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:23 am

In post 2132, Ampharos wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lACSvDOLhLU[/youtube]

what if we all took a step back and chilled a bit
In post 2133, Ampharos wrote:what if amy doesn't fucking know how bbcode works

i'll just hyperlink instead
You do it like this: [youtube ] lACSvDOLhLU [ /youtube ], minus all of the spaces.

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But yeah I remember that one now
However, I’m not trying to attack you personally. I’m trying to indicate that you’re not evaluating properly, I just do not have a way with words. Like, I think “stupid” is not the word I should have used there, I should have said “dense”. So, I guess I can apologize for that, and for making you cry. I’m not sure if that covers anything, but it’s the best I think I can manage rn. I’m not going to try to force an apology, ok?
<Embrace The Void>

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:25 am

In post 2128, Gamma Emerald wrote:I at least am seeing that you’re discussing rationally which helps
Like THIS one but it’s the least offensive variation on that.

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

~M
Yeah, if that happens, I’ll probably end up with a correct solve, but get misfaded.

@Gamma

~M
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Woah, Idk what happened there. I think my response is in the quote, but I’m out and about, so i can’t fix it now
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:34 am

In post 2139, Gamma Emerald wrote:But yeah I remember that one now
However, I’m not trying to attack you personally. I’m trying to indicate that you’re not evaluating properly, I just do not have a way with words. Like, I think “stupid” is not the word I should have used there, I should have said “dense”. So, I guess I can apologize for that, and for making you cry. I’m not sure if that covers anything, but it’s the best I think I can manage rn. I’m not going to try to force an apology, ok?
You’ll understand better post-game but I have very specific reasons why I am specifically triggered by that. Really not something I want to discuss publicly. What I will say, is I don’t remember if you recall FA in RC uPick accusing me of derping in every single game as some kind of a brilliant strategy to get people to underestimate me or not but it isn’t. Derping is something I do constantly IRL as well. It’s literally not something I can do anything about. But I get major shit for it because people don’t believe me.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:38 am

In post 2143, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2139, Gamma Emerald wrote:But yeah I remember that one now
You’ll understand better post-game but I have very specific reasons why I am specifically triggered by that. Really not something I want to discuss publicly. What I will say, is I don’t remember if you recall FA in RC uPick accusing me of derping in every single game as some kind of a brilliant strategy to get people to underestimate me or not but it isn’t. Derping is something I do constantly IRL as well. It’s literally not something I can do anything about. But I get major shit for it because people don’t believe me.

~M
In a nutshell, I either get my intelligence questioned when that happens or I get wrongly accused of having a bad attitude when I don’t.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:45 am

In post 2142, Flavor Leaf wrote:Woah, Idk what happened there. I think my response is in the quote, but I’m out and about, so i can’t fix it now
Did you not read my posts that dead!VMP can confirm or debunk your role by either having players ask us specific questions that only they and me/Auro/Shiro would know or have us say specific things to specific players et al?

In what world do you think you wouldn’t be confirmed as locktown if everything you’re saying about your role is true?

~M
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2140, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2128, Gamma Emerald wrote:I at least am seeing that you’re discussing rationally which helps

~M
I don’t get what you’re saying here
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2142, Flavor Leaf wrote:Woah, Idk what happened there. I think my response is in the quote, but I’m out and about, so i can’t fix it now
Lol I made the same mistake
Were you on mobile?
<Embrace The Void>

Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:57 am

In post 2146, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2140, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

~M
I don’t get what you’re saying here
You’re once again commenting on what you perceive is my ability to think “rationally” or not. Just please knock that the fuck off already, thank you.

Comment on what I’ve actually said
and stop deciding that you have any goddamned right whatsoever to talk to me that way.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:11 am

In post 2145, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
Did you not read my posts that dead!VMP can confirm or debunk your role by either having players ask us specific questions that only they and me/Auro/Shiro would know or have us say specific things to specific players et al?

In what world do you think you wouldn’t be confirmed as locktown if everything you’re saying about your role is true?

~M
Yeah, if that happens, I’ll probably end up with a correct solve, but get misfaded ~FL
Oh I see, sorry FL I obviously missed that. Well anyone who’s town should never try to fade you before we die, because we can 100% locktown you if everything you’ve been saying is true.

So, if you telling the truth, we will 100% be able to confirm it.

So, everyone, FL’s alignment will be 100% made clear the following night after we die, so he should never be wagoned prior to that because it will be as clear as a mod confirmed IC or not, at that point. And considering the obvious clear benefit to town if he is confirmed. it would be pretty much gamethrowing to fade him prior to that.

~M

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”