Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 643, Almost50 wrote:
(1)

In post 490, Almost50 wrote: Iirc I claimed scum, so why do you have me as Null?? :shifty:
In post 491, Elements wrote:Coz you claimed something
VS

In post 641, Elements wrote:Here is why A50 is scum:
Claims to be scum in the first post. .....
Claims scum again in
Which is it?? Cuz you can't have both stances.

(2)

In post 641, Elements wrote:Starts scum reading IV for being IV.
This is not true. I only asked SC to explain what he sees as "town shit" IV has done. Doesn't relate to my read on IV much but has everything to do with my ongoing duel with SC.

(3)

In post 641, Elements wrote:
That would make N_M the seventh scum to be caught on D1. WELL DONE, Town. :P
congratulating the town. unconscious distancing. not including himself is the town group. -> scum
VS

In post 623, Almost50 wrote:
In post 545, Elements wrote:VOTE: dave
Weird time to be voting dave tbh
A50/dave pairing!
Again, which is it? Am I distancing from N_M or am I scum with dave? You still can't have both stances here.

Furthermore, you were voting dave, then you switched to SC, and then decided to switch your vote to me. How do you vote SC (with me) then decide to vote me (with SC) within 75 minutes and 2 posts a[art (yours and mine)??
In post 642, Elements wrote:completely unrelated, but how do you put images into posts?
You don't. They appear automatically when they system senses sincerity, which is clearly lacking in your posts.

VOTE: Elements

OMGUS + opportunistically voting LHF and all that lovely stuff.

Your turn
p 27 monkey's vote on element is bad

The exchange favors the toadpool imo
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 643, Almost50 wrote:
(1)

In post 490, Almost50 wrote: Iirc I claimed scum, so why do you have me as Null?? :shifty:
In post 491, Elements wrote:Coz you claimed something
VS

In post 641, Elements wrote:Here is why A50 is scum:
Claims to be scum in the first post. .....
Claims scum again in
Which is it?? Cuz you can't have both stances.

I townread elements but purely on meta ground, elements should be scum from listed games
(2)

In post 641, Elements wrote:Starts scum reading IV for being IV.
This is not true. I only asked SC to explain what he sees as "town shit" IV has done. Doesn't relate to my read on IV much but has everything to do with my ongoing duel with SC.

(3)

That would make N_M the seventh scum to be caught on D1. WELL DONE, Town. :P
congratulating the town. unconscious distancing. not including himself is the town group. -> scum
VS

In post 623, Almost50 wrote:
In post 545, Elements wrote:VOTE: dave
Weird time to be voting dave tbh
A50/dave pairing!
Again, which is it? Am I distancing from N_M or am I scum with dave? You still can't have both stances here.

Furthermore, you were voting dave, then you switched to SC, and then decided to switch your vote to me. How do you vote SC (with me) then decide to vote me (with SC) within 75 minutes and 2 posts a[art (yours and mine)??
In post 642, Elements wrote:completely unrelated, but how do you put images into posts?
You don't. They appear automatically when they system senses sincerity, which is clearly lacking in your posts.

VOTE: Elements

OMGUS + opportunistically voting LHF and all that lovely stuff.

Your turn
In post 732, Almost50 wrote:
In post 731, dramonic wrote:How does anyone not see Dave screaming scum here is beyond me.
I don't see anything out of the ordinary in his play. I hard TR'd him in Gay Mafia and I defended him all game long, and I was right.

Now come join me on Elements because THAT is a Scum slot. This isn't even like LHF TOWN!him. This is him OVERLY scumming it up.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82957 is how Town!Elements looks like.
THIS is how Town!Elements looks like.

ALSO he was town in Gay Mafia (and was modkilled on D1)

You want a scum game? THIS is the only one I know of.

I honestly can't express how it feels in proper phrasing. I just feel it in my bones that this is NOT his town game (can't even claim I feel similar to when he was scum cuz I was scum with him in that game)
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Btw I suck at formatting posts so youll have to bear with me
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 732, Almost50 wrote:
In post 731, dramonic wrote:How does anyone not see Dave screaming scum here is beyond me.
I don't see anything out of the ordinary in his play. I hard TR'd him in Gay Mafia and I defended him all game long, and I was right.

Now come join me on Elements because THAT is a Scum slot. This isn't even like LHF TOWN!him. This is him OVERLY scumming it up.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=82957 is how Town!Elements looks like.
THIS is how Town!Elements looks like.

ALSO he was town in Gay Mafia (and was modkilled on D1)

You want a scum game? THIS is the only one I know of.

I honestly can't express how it feels in proper phrasing. I just feel it in my bones that this is NOT his town game (can't even claim I feel similar to when he was scum cuz I was scum with him in that game)
I townread elements but purely on meta grounds, elements should be scum from listed games*

Please disregard 1001
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by AGar »

Jesus christ where's a dayvig when you need one?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 987, Joey_ wrote:
In post 164, davesaz wrote:Dunnstral, AGar, SirCakez, Elements, dramonic
Historically hard for me to read, need to reread other than knowing the posting schedule is intermittent, very weak town, weak scum, insufficient data null.

In a 2v2 multiball game I would think at most 2 scum from different teams, and just one scum is more likely. Really cautious scum might not be on there at all.

Can you further expand on the last line ? I am aware it was very early in the game tho but I dont understand how you went there
The question I was answering was about 5 people on an early game wagon.
The last line unpacks to not thinking that 2 scum on the same team would be on the same 5 player wagon just 3 pages into the game. Further it's possible that no scum at all were on that wagon at that point in the game.
As for why I'd think that -- just my expectations of what scum behavior would be, nothing more.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 977, Joey_ wrote:this is multiball?
A little too on the nose
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 800, brassherald wrote:
Night 1 ends

With the light coming up after a slightly longer night than expected, Not_Mafia already sent down the mountain, the town finds that InnocentVillager is not answering his door, checking inside, it's abandoned but it seems his departure was not willing, as all his clothes remain and his car has not moved. He was a
Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie
Much the same happened when they noticed that notscience didn't open his not-lab as he usually did, instead, leaving it closed for good. He was a
Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Day 2 now begins

Votecount 2.00
Not Voting (10):
Almost50, AGar, Malakittens, dramonic, The Bulge, SirCakez, Elements, Xayah, davesaz, Dunnstral

With 10 in residence, it takes 6 votes to send someone down the mountain.
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-09-16 16:50:00)

@Brass could you update the 1st post
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1006, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 977, Joey_ wrote:this is multiball?
A little too on the nose
Never played this setup, didn't know multiball were something (?) in a not-large game, i replaced via the queue reading my obv town pred iso
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Once i finished my catch up i will obv stfu
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Joey_ »

Page 36

D2 dundun looks like a dirty mefias
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1005, davesaz wrote:
In post 987, Joey_ wrote:
In post 164, davesaz wrote:Dunnstral, AGar, SirCakez, Elements, dramonic
Historically hard for me to read, need to reread other than knowing the posting schedule is intermittent, very weak town, weak scum, insufficient data null.

In a 2v2 multiball game I would think at most 2 scum from different teams, and just one scum is more likely. Really cautious scum might not be on there at all.

Can you further expand on the last line ? I am aware it was very early in the game tho but I dont understand how you went there
The question I was answering was about 5 people on an early game wagon.
The last line unpacks to not thinking that 2 scum on the same team would be on the same 5 player wagon just 3 pages into the game. Further it's possible that no scum at all were on that wagon at that point in the game.
As for why I'd think that -- just my expectations of what scum behavior would be, nothing more.
So you were exhaustive in the possibilities, almost monologuing to yourself? You basically take a non-stance in that line
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Guess I’ll have a lot to read when I get off work tmrw
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1012, Malakittens wrote:Guess I’ll have a lot to read when I get off work tmrw
its mostly fluff and helping me remembers important takes when i catch up
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Joey_ »

I caught up, thoughts, not really a readlist in order but it is what it is. My med wore off so my thoughts are a bit foggy;

Not an easy game, normally by the end of d1 I have half the town locked. I am not very experienced in reading for mefias in a multilball setup, especially considering there's 4/9 scum left with up to 4 diff prs and I tend to scumread prs so meh. I think consistency is a trait not affected by multiball so

a50/dave have been consistently making content and been good-okay tone wise.

a50
historically, I have been scumreading/null reading them until they townclaim via one liners or t tells, never met his s game. It started out like that, his pacing is different than what I am used to but by page 12 he was pretty blatant town and never went down. Many of his takes are just too town poving hard and would not see scum faking them in quantity nor quality

dave
i remembered him as a stronger t player, never met his s game. Some of his early posting screamed town, some of his later cases were extremely weak and I expected better. He's been the most consistent throughout the game, he should be town. a50's listed dave's games, meh. I think he sounds much more confident in some of those games, idk tho, tone is consistent. I also respect my pred's read on them who implied hard town. Early interactions with Haya spewed town imo or diff alignement/team. His stuff about IRL issues was genuine as hell imo

Element
, oh well. Taking only this game into consideration, I would call him lynchbait town. There's a lack of agenda, he votes everywhere. I had mirror reads with some of his rxns, namely when he reacted to NS's unvote I quoted earlier or has just str8 up t posts, hard to fake as mefia. He showed town pov in numerous occasions when he wasn't prompted and in creative ways; like when he claims he should actually be left alive in this game in 5way just scum can kill each other off. It's not a strong read or anything but it doesn't make any sens as a thought process (even tho it's survivalistic), I just hardly see scum thinking about shit like this at all yet posting it.
Taking the listed game; from activity and tone, element is extremely different in this game. Id still call him town, would flip elsewhere and need to dive more his other games.

aGar

Early content sucked ass, started having better/great posts later on. I dislike his tone overall, might not be AI. Content wise, I am mixed. I think his wagon stuff was genuine thought process but it has less value in a multiball. Would probably townread them in singleball

SirCakez/Bulge
; Similar vibes on them, both has a few great posts but not very consistently so, never played with either
SC was great tonewise early one, his content never matched his confidence tho. He looks worse in 2nd half of the game
Bulge; Seems okay, some great one-liners, would need to reread iso

malakittens

Distinct lack of actual genuine content or unique thought process, barely anything but reaction posts. Has mentioned numerous times she was busy IRL about paramedic stuff, implying it was the reason for her lack of investment. The thing is, once it was finished, there was no difference in behavior. Notscience pointed out many times how she wasn't reacting in her expected town way, how she let her away with scum-reading her (and IV agreed, both died). IIRC, mala hasn't really engaged that fos from NS too much, not in a confrontantional way anyways (I might be wrong)
IMO, when I am town and someone is trying to use my own behaviour as an argument in a case, It annoys me and I feel like I had to prove them wrong, regardless of their alignement because It's my duty to not be scumread on objective grounds. Idk, feels like the kitten is coasting her scumread status and trying to milk the most out of this game. That being said, some of her one liners are great af lole, idk. Prob a mefia

Dramonic

Extremely hostile early game with great tone to booth and was very consistent. Has been coasting the game pretty hard for the 2nd half of the game iirc which is unlike what I would expect from someone that is hostile/agressive and opinionated. Never played with them. Prob a mefia

Dunstrall

Played a few times with them, they were always town and an open book pre page 5 read for me. I even saw his interactions as town with mariar within numerous game (at least 5+) when here was always town but Mariar wasn't always. IMO this is not town D'un so far, hes absolutely extremely underwhelming and that is considering that I know what his meta of non-engagement is. He just hasn't posted a single piece of content that makes me believes hes town past my page 5 read or so. Even his interaction with my slot (Mariar) is atypical at best and dodgy at worse. I think hes a mefia
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Joey_ »

VOTE: dundun
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 953, Almost50 wrote:I'm in the mood for writing a poem, so here goes...

This one is dedicated to my dear friend; Elements:

Mafia are Red
Werewolves are Blue
And if there's anything I'm certain of
I wanna rope you hoooooooooooooooooo
Here I go;

There is still 4 meanies..
3 outside that poor toadpool
Pls throw me a brownie..
Start by the rest of your pool
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1016, Joey_ wrote:
In post 953, Almost50 wrote:I'm in the mood for writing a poem, so here goes...

This one is dedicated to my dear friend; Elements:

Mafia are Red
Werewolves are Blue
And if there's anything I'm certain of
I wanna rope you hoooooooooooooooooo
Here I go;

There is still 4 meanies..
3 outside that poor toadpool
Pls throw me a brownie..
Start by the rest of your pool
Inb4 I slipped by saying 3 outside the toadpool. I couldn't for the life of my jam ''at worst'' in my beautiful poem
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1014, Joey_ wrote:Even his interaction with my slot (Mariar) is atypical at best and dodgy at worse.
I'm not the slot being dodgy in interactions between the two of us.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1011, Joey_ wrote:You basically take a non-stance in that line
No, I rule out 2 scum from the same team.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1018, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1014, Joey_ wrote:Even his interaction with my slot (Mariar) is atypical at best and dodgy at worse.
Explain pls
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1019, davesaz wrote:
In post 1011, Joey_ wrote:You basically take a non-stance in that line
No, I rule out 2 scum from the same team.
I see, missed that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1020, Joey_ wrote:
Explain pls
It's pretty clear that Xayah was avoiding talking to me
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:25 am

Post by brassherald »

Sometimes, I actually need to do this stuff.

Votecount 2.07
Elements (3):
, ,
Joey_ (3):
, ,
davesaz (1):

dramonic (1):

dunnstral (1):

Not Voting (1):

With 10 in residence, it takes 6 votes to send someone down the mountain.
Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-09-16 16:50:00)
Elements search still ongoing
I've only made one good post, and don't you dare accuse me of doing it again.
Joey_
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Joey_
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Joey_ »

In post 1022, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1020, Joey_ wrote:
Explain pls
It's pretty clear that Xayah was avoiding talking to me
Prove your point

Return to “Completed Open Games”