Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 388, Alisae wrote:
In post 383, Donempire wrote:I'm literally the first vote alisae, im the most sus person on that wagon? For an rvs vote and a hammer that then happens while im asleep? Defend your hammer, dont try to paint me as scum instead, it only makes you seem worse. So far the only reasoning you gave was "it was an accident", and if so dont you check VCs?
You seem the most sus person on that wagon because you enabled that wagon to reach 5 votes when you could have easily made sure that that didn’t happen by unvoting.

And how am I not supposed to see your slot and think that what you’re doing is strange? Not only did you enable that wagon to reach 5 votes, but you’re also coming into the day phase trying to label me as a liability and saying why its better to mislynch then it is to lynch scum. Like this is really strange because it feels like you’re not trying to find scum. Do you have any other suspects or am I your only suspect?

I voted Icon because I scumread him and he was acting weird in regards to Windows and I liked Windows the most between their discussion with Icon. Thats why I voted Icon and I didn’t realize I hammered until I woke up and saw that I hammered. I’m sorry. I fucked up.
I'm not worried about you pushing me. But that shouldnt be your primary concern when you just lolhammered yesterday, because it just looks like you sweeping it under the rug. Now you're responding to it, so this isnt as big of a concern for me.

I still stand by that. I think your slot will never be completely townread or scumread because of the hammer. I dont know your gameplay, you may be a better player than me. Your slot however is tainted, and im worried scum!you will get away with doing this, like i said, because of devils advocates, and town!yous reads will be taken with a grain of salt always. Since its inherently an unreadable action and with no other targets, i thought it was a good compromise to let you go today so we could focus on other people without fear.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 394, Donempire wrote:This no consequence game is why im pretty fond of pushing this wagon, as we seemingly cant lose with this.
The thing is you CAN lose with this.
You get rid of a slot that is pretty obvtown and make F5 harder for yourself due to the lack of information from other slots.
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 399, Alisae wrote:
In post 397, Grumpy Cat wrote:He didn't really have any confident scumreads. I think he just died because he was solving and scary.
What do you make of his Paladin vote?
Looked like a pressure vote for the most part. Not gonna draw many conclusions from that.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 396, Alisae wrote:
In post 391, Donempire wrote:
In post 384, Alisae wrote:
In post 380, Donempire wrote:
In post 359, Alisae wrote:
In post 348, Donempire wrote:
In post 344, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 341, Donempire wrote:Wait, i realised mislynching today isnt even bad and lynching scum doesnt benefit us
Why dont we off the one that would cause problems later then because of this shit lolhammer?
You don't think it would be beneficial to have associative tells lined up for tomorrow?
I not suggesting a zero sum deal. If we lynch alisae today, we lose a loose end tomorrow, as she will always have the doubt of lolhammer hanging over her head. If shes town, thats obviously detrimental. If shes scum, there will be devils advocates and really no way to be sure either.
dude it was an accident wtf?
Okay? And that means you cant have some motivation behind lolhammering somehow?

I dont see how we reach upon a conclusion on you. You either carry this lolhammerer mark into d3 or you die today and at least we can associate. I already explained my reasoning in the post you quoted.
Or you can realize that it was an accident, and any alignment can place that vote at that time and think they would not hammer Icon, and move on.
Except that allows scum!you to get away easily with mishammering a town. Why do you want me to risk that over explaining yourself and clearing your name?
because
A. I’ve been trying to find scum all game
B. If you flip me today and I flip town, you bring the game into F5 which is more favorable for scum because no one has that much info to go off of considering how quickly D1 ended. You need to spend this day trying to find scum and get more information to work off of. If you don’t do that and lynch me because you think I’m a liability, then it doesn’t matter if you lynch scum tomorrow, how are you going to do that in F5 when its significantly harder to due to the lack of information.
I never said i wanted to rush lynching you. I want this day to run its course and then we can go into d3 with reactions to this push.
Also, scum can say A as well. Thats their secondary win con, convince town they are hunting
Formerly Dongempire
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Ali is a player who I can totally see taking a lolhammer like that as scum an trying to pass it off as an accident, that's my worry though.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:52 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Yo Paladin, why were you asking me about that L-1 question?
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 401, Alisae wrote:
In post 394, Donempire wrote:This no consequence game is why im pretty fond of pushing this wagon, as we seemingly cant lose with this.
You get rid of a slot that is pretty obvtown and make F5 harder for yourself due to the lack of information from other slots.
You're obvtown?
Again, im not trying to lynch you instantly. Why do you think pressure on you would prevent discourse? I think thats the most valuable avenue right now, honestly. As we play, we'll have information.
Formerly Dongempire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 400, Donempire wrote:I think your slot will never be completely townread or scumread because of the hammer. I dont know your gameplay, you may be a better player than me. Your slot however is tainted, and im worried scum!you will get away with doing this, like i said, because of devils advocates, and town!yous reads will be taken with a grain of salt always. Since its inherently an unreadable action and with no other targets, i thought it was a good compromise to let you go today so we could focus on other people without fear.
If you’re scum then you’ll probably continue to push this because its actually very easy to do so and you’ll mislynch and create a F5 where you’ll probably win. This worries me a lot because by the time F5 is created, its favored for scum since D1 was cut short and D2 was spent flipping the hammerer who was innocent all along.

If you’re town I need to convince you why you need to make an effort to scumhunt instead of voting me due to the fact you think I’m a liability. I get you may think that my slot is unreadable because of that hammer, and I think if you are town you’re approaching it from the wrong angle. If you think an action is unreadable, you should not read into it or read into it once you have more evidence/information.

Right now, what we need is more information and more investigation.
Do you have any other suspects?
Also what do you think of the hopkirk kill?
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Flopz is pulling his signature move of heavy lurking again
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

VOTE: Paladin
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 406, Donempire wrote:
You're obvtown?
Again, im not trying to lynch you instantly. Why do you think pressure on you would prevent discourse? I think thats the most valuable avenue right now, honestly. As we play, we'll have information.
prior to the lolhammer I would see myself as obvtown, ya. Why wouldn’t I?
GTKAS
| here.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 407, Alisae wrote:
In post 400, Donempire wrote:I think your slot will never be completely townread or scumread because of the hammer. I dont know your gameplay, you may be a better player than me. Your slot however is tainted, and im worried scum!you will get away with doing this, like i said, because of devils advocates, and town!yous reads will be taken with a grain of salt always. Since its inherently an unreadable action and with no other targets, i thought it was a good compromise to let you go today so we could focus on other people without fear.
If you’re scum then you’ll probably continue to push this because its actually very easy to do so and you’ll mislynch and create a F5 where you’ll probably win. This worries me a lot because by the time F5 is created, its favored for scum since D1 was cut short and D2 was spent flipping the hammerer who was innocent all along.

If you’re town I need to convince you why you need to make an effort to scumhunt instead of voting me due to the fact you think I’m a liability. I get you may think that my slot is unreadable because of that hammer, and I think if you are town you’re approaching it from the wrong angle. If you think an action is unreadable, you should not read into it or read into it once you have more evidence/information.

Right now, what we need is more information and more investigation.
Do you have any other suspects?
Also what do you think of the hopkirk kill?
I dont try pushing on an experienced town player for a lolhammer as scum. I'll let them live so they can arouse suspicion on d3. Thats what im trying to avoid, and while it is easy to push you, with only a single argument i dont see why i'd want to spearhead a town!you lynch.
I'll scumhunt, thank you. I think you think all im doing is isoing you and everyone else is muted, they arent. Why wouldnt a wagon on you create discussion? Information? Help me scumhunt? Why wouldnt me talking with you help me determine your alignment? The more you tell me to back off i want to go in further, because i dont see town doing this.

Hopkirk kill is meh. I dont think scum had many ideas and just killed someone they thought could turn the game around, the only suspects that come to mind are cat and flopz since they played with him before. Otherwise seems like a random kill.

I have other suspects, but i want to focus on you now.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 410, Alisae wrote:
In post 406, Donempire wrote:
You're obvtown?
prior to the lolhammer I would see myself as obvtown, ya. Why wouldn’t I?
You can see yourself as obvtown. I dont know why i or anyone else would, your iso is pepe images over and over
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Donempire »

After this, i am suspicious of windows. His posts and the way he reached a conclusion on ico stinks. We can talk about that if you have any ideas about it.
Formerly Dongempire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 411, Donempire wrote:I dont try pushing on an experienced town player for a lolhammer as scum. I'll let them live so they can arouse suspicion on d3. Thats what im trying to avoid, and while it is easy to push you, with only a single argument i dont see why i'd want to spearhead a town!you lynch.
Why?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 411, Donempire wrote:I'll scumhunt, thank you. I think you think all im doing is isoing you and everyone else is muted, they arent.
I mean its pretty easy to reach this conclusion when you start the day pushing me as a liability and suggest that mislynching is +EV. Why would I not tell you to back off if thats what I think you're doing?
(Also I just don't react well to being voted/suspected in general but thats a me thing as both alignments and there's no way for you to know that)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 413, Donempire wrote:After this, i am suspicious of windows. His posts and the way he reached a conclusion on ico stinks. We can talk about that if you have any ideas about it.
why do you think it sucks
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:51 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Hi I am working all this weekend. (Vl/a please till monday)
Got it! -D

I am not happy that Ico was hammered so soon, but they were a good PL regardless the way they were playing entitled. I think there is still scum within hopkirk/GC.
Also as for the games i "read". I must come clean and say I did lie and was using games that we both played in and was trying to apply meta. At the very least i wanted to get them to make some concrete stances that werent rooted in some 1v1.
I expected to likely die(no dead thread pm ): ) so i didn't bother using my free time i had between work shifts to draft anything up, but I will look through everyone at some point whenever i can. I'd like to play today a lot slower as we only used 1 day on d1.
There's soemthing else i wanted to share but i will out it when the time is right.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Alisae »

Windows Hopkirk was shot. What do you think of this?
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:58 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Oh. Lol. Hop died. That might change some dynamics. Through my skim i think dong's tone change and their defensiveness at their own vote(self conscious) scumpings me.
I will say that it is my fault for not announcing L-2.
If I had to guess though, since kirk died , someone doesnt like lots of posts in their game. I think that angle is a good one to examine.
I'd also like to hear more from flopz.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

VOTE: Windows

Bug yikes
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Alisae »

Grumpy Cat why are you voting Windows?
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

1) There is absolutely no reason that town!you would believe you were being killed last night, especially since Ico was screaming you were scum as his last words.
2) I do not buy you didn't realise Hop was killed last night. How exactly did you miss that?
3) What kind of conclusion is it to say Hop died because people don't like a lot of posts in their games. Like ???
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Looks like an attempted townslip and a very poor conclusion to draw from the nightkill
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Who were you from Ico's previous games, XP?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”