Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:53 am

Post by WindowsXP »

- tell me how you "accidentally" press the n key in that convenient location when typing windows. The w and s key are on the left side of the keyboard. I absolutely thought it was intentional and the fake coverup made me more agry. So get out out of here with that. Not sure why you latching onto this kinda shit as "scummy". Wanna elaborate on that? What else I've done pinged you as scummy?

Flopz do you normally only hyperfocus on meta argumenrs? I see you've done so a lot on this page.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Koba, do you see fluff/memeing as +scummy?
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 523, Flopz wrote:
In post 518, Grumpy Cat wrote:Pretty sure Dogem is trying to distract us and lead us down random avenues of discussion so that we forget this is a mafia game and end up talking about Rastamouse for 10 days.
Wow, he actually just memed and left. I was kind of waiting for something to happen :igmeou:

Im back baby
I had to play league
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:16 am

Post by Donempire »

Spoiler:
In post 206, WindowsXP wrote:Ico, do you think there is at least one scum in GC/Hop trying to pocket the other?
To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things.

Can you offer some analysis within those 2 slots?
You seem to be disliking the pressure that Paladin is putting on Hopkirk, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST or because of their push on Hop?
In post 207, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 199, Iconeum wrote:
In post 184, WindowsXP wrote:Paladin gives town vibes
you should start explaining what exactly you townread about paladin

I never said I townread them. But the evidence does point towards them having a town mindset in the way they are approaching this game and attempting to solve. I currently have a semi-confident scumread between GC/Hop and I do not see either of them as likely partners with Paladin so there is also more reason for me to believe Paladin being scum there.
I do hope you end up responding to my other analysis rather than pick and choose things you are saying you strongly disagree with, since you seem to be disagreeing a lot with me right now.
In post 214, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 209, Iconeum wrote:
In post 206, WindowsXP wrote:Ico, do you think there is at least one scum in GC/Hop trying to pocket the other?
To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things.

You seem to be disliking the pressure that Paladin is putting on Hopkirk, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST or because of their push on Hop?
If you think you can leash me to only talk about 2 slots, you are sadly mistaken

i've done my catchup, and i've commented on everything i wanted to comment on
I am sorry to hear that VOTE: Ico
I see nothing but scum motivation to dodge what I have asked of you.
In post 229, WindowsXP wrote:I asked you to explain yourself Ico and added a vote to get you to do so, and your reaction is to OMGUS?
Either you are extremely childish or you are scum trying to deflect from taking more concise stances.
And having skimmed your recent games I am leaning towards the latter.
It looks to me you are acting in a way to make something stick instead of analyzing already existing content. i.e. you give some reply to a few posts and then end up trying to shade a random slot like its still RVS.

Also as a side note, please do not use gross ableist language. I am uncomfortable with it and its grossly inappropriate to use in game.I will not be asking you directly again.

So alisae asked me to expand on my windows scumread.

I dont see anything conclusively scum motivated in this batch of posts. What i want you to focus on is however the instant scumread that windows explained. He starts off the discussion aggressively "To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things." which for someone you claim to be arguing with on good faith doesnt seem good. On top of that, his third post here says that ico never responded to him, and that it is only scum indicative. However, he did. Literally the post before that.
In post 213, Iconeum wrote:

You seem to be disliking
the pressure that
Paladin
is putting on Hopkirk
, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST
or because of their push on Hop
?
there
Its lazy, but thats ico for you. And its quite clearly a response, and saying otherwise is just misrepresenting.

After that, its reasonable to vote him back since hes saying ico didnt respond when he just did, and the only response ico gets after that is "omgus xd". I dont see how you as ico dont get pissed at this, on top of that weird disclaimer at the bottom which ico didnt do. I even thought he was memeing there
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Donempire »

Also,
In post 424, Grumpy Cat wrote:Who were you from Ico's previous games, XP?
If you didnt want to risk alt slipping, you shouldnt have brought it up.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 445, Grumpy Cat wrote:Dogem saying we're sus because we both knew Hop and he was killed is pretty iffy, especially since I'd just been talking about how I don't think you ever kill Hop there. Like, why not talk to me about that, Dogem?
I didnt say you were sus. I said if i had to make sense of a hopkirk kill it could only be you two, since you're the only ones that previously played with him.

I dont think its reasonable to find scum just based off off this, but if i wanted to make sense i dont see anything else.
Formerly Dongempire
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Wandows feels so apologetic and different to how I've ever seen them react to being pushed before. Ares, you're a little more familiar with them; do you agree?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:15 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Dong - the reason I said that was because I was pushing Ico to do things that are more alignment indicative. Do you think because someone presents a case on someone and pressures them they are immediately calling for their head? Look at what O said right before i went to sleep the night ico got hammered. I said i was keeping my vote there as pressure essentially. People like ico try to cruise by by playing entitled and I don't like that kind of style since it removes alignment indication.

Grumpy cat- idk how many times i need to bring this up in games but my style changes based on who's at the table and what part of my gameplay im working on. Here i was trying to be less aggro and let discussion breathe. Do you think its scummy? Why?

As for fluff /meming being scummy - it depends on context. If done to obfuscate/dodge I'd say its scummy. I dont think its ~independently scummy~ if anything.
Best way to scumhunt in a mountainous is to look at who/what is being pushed and when. This is how I've seen effective town players do so.

Do you not see that I am pushing Ico to do more however with my vote? And when they get voted their reaction is to act entitled instead of answer.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 525, WindowsXP wrote: - tell me how you "accidentally" press the n key in that convenient location when typing windows. The w and s key are on the left side of the keyboard. I absolutely thought it was intentional and the fake coverup made me more agry. So get out out of here with that. Not sure why you latching onto this kinda shit as "scummy". Wanna elaborate on that? What else I've done pinged you as scummy?
Flopz do you normally only hyperfocus on meta argumenrs? I see you've done so a lot on this page.
Woah, not sure how I'm just talking about meta but whatevs. Yes it seems scummy, in how utterly out of proportion that was, and literally every other person here disagrees with your take that this was intentional.

Your first question to Hop, , was ridiculous and I don't see how that isn't just forcing a disagreement so you can argue agaisnt him to make him seem scummy. Your attack on Ico also seems a little forced, especially when they did respond to you , you still said Ico was scum-motivated dodging and then you responded by attacking Ico for apparent bad faith.

The
whoops, I checked the PM but didn't really check the PM, I really honestly don't know who died
does ping me as LAMISTy, where as a proud and upstanding Townie you of course wouldn't know who died as you were just peacefully sleeping in the night. It just felt off to me. And when confronted, you say, I have proof from other games but I'm not going to link them. Now that's a good meme :facepalm:
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:19 am

Post by WindowsXP »

You know what I'm actually really annoyed at this point. Im revealing what I want as a strategy. I want to get hanged today. I want a guaranteed ML. In exchange, you guys vote who I choose. Theres a 2/5 chance of hitting right tomorrow into a full win. Its easier for scum to obfuscate when they get elimed earlier. I am a firm believer of scum teams being much more obvious over time.
Finding 1 scum out of 6 should not be difficult.

As scum i would have done 0 analysis/interacting today and just pushed ppl to get me to L-1 so i can self hammer for 5 way and no real way to determine whoever my partner may be and go back to step 1.

Right now I'm looking at Paladin/Flopz/Dong as my scumpool. It's tentative for now but I can explain later.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:28 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Flopz
1. This argument sucks and you're wrong so if you wanna argue in good faith i suggest you drop it because what are you trying to say? That im partners with ico and its scum theater? Get outta here
2 - i didn't realize taking a solid stance on pushes was scummy sorry m8 I'll lrn2play
3 - just give this up. I do everything i can as town to fake a townslip if i can. In the last mini normal i never bothered checking other games for how many scum there were. Its a common thing more experienced town players do from epicmafia. Trying to do things that are townslips are not scum indicative for me. I dont care how you wanna frame it.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:29 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Also now that my main is revealed I'd ask that they/them is used for me ty
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 535, WindowsXP wrote:Flopz
1. This argument sucks and you're wrong so if you wanna argue in good faith i suggest you drop it because what are you trying to say? That im partners with ico and its scum theater? Get outta here
What? I'm actually baffled by how you can link anything I have said to this statement. You stupified me, amazin' :o
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:31 am

Post by WindowsXP »

oh to add to 3 - i said i work 15 hours a day and dont have time. Do your own research. I do anything for a townread.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:33 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I kinda wanna self sac already and mark one of dong/flopz already for tomorrow bc they both feel so scummy rn :lol:
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 532, WindowsXP wrote:Grumpy cat- idk how many times i need to bring this up in games but my style changes based on who's at the table and what part of my gameplay im working on. Here i was trying to be less aggro and let discussion breathe. Do you think its scummy? Why?

As for fluff /meming being scummy - it depends on context. If done to obfuscate/dodge I'd say its scummy. I dont think its ~independently scummy~ if anything.
Best way to scumhunt in a mountainous is to look at who/what is being pushed and when. This is how I've seen effective town players do so.
Alright, the first point is fair and something I do too.

On the second, could you explain why you were feeling scummy vibes from both Hop and I on day 1 after all we'd done was joke around in RVS? And then why you entered D2 saying you still think there's 1 scum in Hop/Grumps?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t see any reason why koba would lie about the style change and then offer to sac themselves after? like, unless they wanna make us doubt an elim on then for ??? reasons + trying to change their posting for this game is reasonable to me.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Ydrasse »

also my sr on you is for those reasons + generally you don’t... ~feel~ towny i guess? i dunno how to describe it but you’re setting off red flags this game.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 534, WindowsXP wrote:You know what I'm actually really annoyed at this point. Im revealing what I want as a strategy. I want to get hanged today. I want a guaranteed ML. In exchange, you guys vote who I choose. Theres a 2/5 chance of hitting right tomorrow into a full win. Its easier for scum to obfuscate when they get elimed earlier. I am a firm believer of scum teams being much more obvious over time.
Finding 1 scum out of 6 should not be difficult.

As scum i would have done 0 analysis/interacting today and just pushed ppl to get me to L-1 so i can self hammer for 5 way and no real way to determine whoever my partner may be and go back to step 1.

Right now I'm looking at Paladin/Flopz/Dong as my scumpool. It's tentative for now but I can explain later.
Im fine with lynching you, but no way am i throwing because you got tilted i asked for your main, the main that apparently played with ico and was the reason you pushed him. You're saying something logical and then asking for something irrational. That doesnt fly by me.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Donempire »

I thought dkkoba was the secondary moderator. Um. Alright. I retract my question about windows' alt.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 481, WindowsXP wrote:There is enough plausible deniability that if you're going to try to use the lolhammer as an argument you are going to get no real conclusions.

Also your claim about what you'd do with Alisae as scum while simultaneously not really sorting em is odd to me Dong. How do you read the rest of eir D1 minus the lolhammer? Was it towny or scummy? Let's say that, theoretically, Ico was not at L-1 on D1 when alisae voted, and the game continued. Was their move there scum?

Let's answer some real questions about motives and analysis.

Where did I ever reach a final conclusion? I was offering a case against Ico and I was letting them refute it. Let's talk about that. Do you think my push was scum motivated? Why? What was suspicious about my posts?
Tell me what exactly struck you as scummy.

Also, important, do you think Ydrasse's d1 is town to you? They voted Ico too and did not declare L-1, and are a passive voice this game. I'm wondering what you may think about that slot.
I dont remember a lot of alisae except es push on ico, which i actually liked. I thought posts like 275 and 280 were inquisitive without being overly aggressive. It ended too early for me to make any heavy statements, but i dont have a problem with alis d1 except for you know what.

Yes. Even if not scum motivated, it was done in bad faith. Posts like prove that. I explained my reasoning already. Post clearly reaches a final conclusion as well since you say theres nothing but scum motivation there.
I would also like to note im just repeating myself here. I already said everything i said here in
I think my votes on ali so VOTE: Windows

I think ydrasses d1 is awful. There is nothing for me to sort, its not_mafia levels of bad. I want to chalk it up to rvs, but so far i havent seen anything from her, and lurking seems like the winning strategy here for scum, so i do want to at least iso her once today. Do hold me up to it, i might forget
Formerly Dongempire
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 541, Ydrasse wrote:i don’t see any reason why koba would lie about the style change and then offer to sac themselves after? like, unless they wanna make us doubt an elim on then for ??? reasons + trying to change their posting for this game is reasonable to me.
It's not the end all be all if scum gets lunched today, and "unless they wanna make us doubt an elim on them" is exactly why they could take this route as scum. What's so ??? about it?

This is weird, but I kinda like your light suspicion on me actually.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 542, Ydrasse wrote:also my sr on you is for those reasons + generally you don’t... ~feel~ towny i guess? i dunno how to describe it but you’re setting off red flags this game.
I'm a fan of these kind of ~feelsy~ reads.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Donempire »

And when im gone just carry on
Dont mourn
Rejoice everytime you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that im looking down on you smiling
And i didnt feel a thang
So baby dont feel my pain
Just simyle back
Formerly Dongempire
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Dogem, I got some questions for you while you're here!!!

1) What about Ali made you change your mind on policying eir?
2) What's your read on Mr. Paladin?
3) Are you the kind of player who likes to sort your thoughts into a notes PT, or do you just wing it? Trying to get a read into your process.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”