Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Datisi »

Vote count 2.04

with 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2020-09-21 12:45:00).

execution
WindowsXP [3]:
Grumpy Cat, Flopz, Dongempire
Ydrasse [1]:
Alisae

Not Voting [3]:
Ydrasse, Piergeiron the Paladinson, WindowsXP

mod notes...

flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 532, WindowsXP wrote:Dong - the reason I said that was because I was pushing Ico to do things that are more alignment indicative. Do you think because someone presents a case on someone and pressures them they are immediately calling for their head? Look at what O said right before i went to sleep the night ico got hammered. I said i was keeping my vote there as pressure essentially. People like ico try to cruise by by playing entitled and I don't like that kind of style since it removes alignment indication.
So this is what i dont get. You say that ico is scummy and vote him, then turn around and say that doesnt mean you wanted him dead. You say that you want to pressure ico but then talk down to him and just confscum him, then stop talking to him. This kind of behaviour is only exhibited by scum that want to cover both sides of their ass. If you want to pressure someone your vote does virtually nothing. Pressure them by arguing with them in good faith. You didnt do that, so i keep finding it hard to believe you went in there with any other intention than mislynching ico.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Donempire »

Who let this guy get pagetop
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 549, Grumpy Cat wrote:Dogem, I got some questions for you while you're here!!!

1) What about Ali made you change your mind on policying eir?
2) What's your read on Mr. Paladin?
3) Are you the kind of player who likes to sort your thoughts into a notes PT, or do you just wing it? Trying to get a read into your process.
1-windows is scummier. And i think e has a point. If i still kept on trying to lynch em then in a townflip i end up with nothing. And in a scumflip i still end up with no info, so even if i dont get a windows lynch i'd like to think looking elsewhere will at least get me more info. I'm not saying im completely convinced out of it, but i want to check out windows, and then ydrasse. Consider my elimination pool there, i'm still thinking on it.
2- lurker, lean scum
3- I just come in, read some stuff, close it, do homework/go out w/e and then come back at night and respond to anything i remember and new stuff. So no, i just react to whatever i remember reading and just read, which is why i sometimes end up responding to stuff posted pages prior.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 534, WindowsXP wrote:You know what I'm actually really annoyed at this point. Im revealing what I want as a strategy. I want to get hanged today. I want a guaranteed ML. In exchange, you guys vote who I choose. Theres a 2/5 chance of hitting right tomorrow into a full win. Its easier for scum to obfuscate when they get elimed earlier. I am a firm believer of scum teams being much more obvious over time.
Finding 1 scum out of 6 should not be difficult.

As scum i would have done 0 analysis/interacting today and just pushed ppl to get me to L-1 so i can self hammer for 5 way and no real way to determine whoever my partner may be and go back to step 1.

Right now I'm looking at Paladin/Flopz/Dong as my scumpool. It's tentative for now but I can explain later.
Good old wifom. I havent used this term in 5 years probably. I thought i was cool using it, then it got old quick, and no one really did it.

But yeah, saying you would do a tactic, one thats not really good since you're forcing your partner to solo the game, and then not doing it doesnt clear you when you've done so many other scummy stuff.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Donempire »

I think thats L-1. Dont lolhammer again please :)
Formerly Dongempire
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

UNVOTE: Windows

Dogem + Paladin probably.

Dogem, your earlier post has broken post links. You probably copied it over the quoted version from the scum PT, and you just confirmed you don't use notes PTs. I don't feel good about this but a scumslip is a scumslip.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:05 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

We lunch whoever today and then Dogem for the win tomorrow. This doesn't feel very rewarding but play to wincon etc etc
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 528, Donempire wrote:What i want you to focus on is however the instant scumread that windows explained. He starts off the discussion aggressively "To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things." which for someone you claim to be arguing with on good faith doesnt seem good.
What do u not like about it because this was what I thought of Icon’s catch up at the time
GTKAS
| here.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 556, Grumpy Cat wrote:UNVOTE: Windows

Dogem, your earlier post has broken post links. You probably copied it over the quoted version from the scum PT, and you just confirmed you don't use notes PTs. I don't feel good about this but a scumslip is a scumslip.
Hahahahahahahah....
thats funny
thats literally the 5th time i had broken post links this week
yes sure im copying from my scum pt and it isnt phpbb being a 3000 year old site hosting service
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Donempire »

I'm gonna make you look like an ass but ongoing games so whatever im shutting up and just saying that that point is as strong as me saying that windows scumslipped by faking a townslip
Formerly Dongempire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 534, WindowsXP wrote:You know what I'm actually really annoyed at this point. Im revealing what I want as a strategy. I want to get hanged today. I want a guaranteed ML. In exchange, you guys vote who I choose. Theres a 2/5 chance of hitting right tomorrow into a full win. Its easier for scum to obfuscate when they get elimed earlier. I am a firm believer of scum teams being much more obvious over time.
Finding 1 scum out of 6 should not be difficult.

As scum i would have done 0 analysis/interacting today and just pushed ppl to get me to L-1 so i can self hammer for 5 way and no real way to determine whoever my partner may be and go back to step 1.

Right now I'm looking at Paladin/Flopz/Dong as my scumpool. It's tentative for now but I can explain later.
Let’s be real here, if this actually happens no one is going to give a fuck about what you want.
No need to flex your tiny ego because you just might not be as good as you think you are :good:
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:20 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Faking a townslip isnt scummy for an ego player but ok doge. And once i verify what gc is true ill happily self sac now and we can get onto lylo with DD in effect
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:22 am

Post by WindowsXP »

alisae whats your solve oh great player who thinks they know better?
You scum tryna prevent a DD 1 scum snipe or what?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 am

Post by WindowsXP »

"Saying you'll do a tactic"
Yeah no seeya VOTE: Windows
Im town get dong tomorrow and its gg.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 558, Alisae wrote:
In post 528, Donempire wrote:What i want you to focus on is however the instant scumread that windows explained. He starts off the discussion aggressively "To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things." which for someone you claim to be arguing with on good faith doesnt seem good.
What do u not like about it because this was what I thought of Icon’s catch up at the time
I think windows had an agenda when they were talking with ico. I understand a bit of aggression but from what i see im almost certain that windows went into it with the intention of mislynching ico over getting info, because in 4 posts they go from disliking icos playstyle to lockscumming them. Couple that with windows misrepping ico when they said he didnt respond to their question, and im feeling confident on this slot.
Formerly Dongempire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Alisae »

Two things are wrong with this
A. It goes to post 0 which doesn’t normally happen if you just use [post] code
B. Even if he did copy it from one PT to another, there are people who like to have a separate PT to keep track of their thoughts. Occasionally I do this, Datisi does this, Bugspray does this.
GTKAS
| here.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Donempire »

UNVOTE:
Formerly Dongempire
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 563, WindowsXP wrote:alisae whats your solve oh great player who thinks they know better?
I still think is Ydrasse and Paladin
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 563, WindowsXP wrote:alisae whats your solve oh great player who thinks they know better?
I don’t know why you think its better to selfhammer on D2 as scum and let the game go to F3, but I disagree with it because F5 will always be easier to win then F3
GTKAS
| here.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Donempire »

No way im letting you end the day early. Thankfully you're tunnel visioned and didnt see grumpy unvoted.
In post 566, Alisae wrote:

B. Even if he did copy it from one PT to another, there are people who like to have a separate PT to keep track of their thoughts. Occasionally I do this, Datisi does this, Bugspray does this.
I dont use PTs. i just suck at using phpbb, and this has happened a few more times this week.
Formerly Dongempire
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Post links don't just spontaneously break when there's no formatting error in them I'm afraid. It's because the post was written up and previewed in a different thread, and then copied over.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Alisae »

The windows self-vote sucks
GTKAS
| here.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Donempire »

Ali, windows, please dont make this game personal. I think everyone in the lobby knows im the best player here.

But seriously, dont argue over that shit, theres no need to get hostile over it
Formerly Dongempire
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 566, Alisae wrote:

In post 553, Donempire wrote:
In post 549, Grumpy Cat wrote:Dogem, I got some questions for you while you're here!!!

1) What about Ali made you change your mind on policying eir?
2) What's your read on Mr. Paladin?
3) Are you the kind of player who likes to sort your thoughts into a notes PT, or do you just wing it? Trying to get a read into your process.
1-windows is scummier. And i think e has a point. If i still kept on trying to lynch em then in a townflip i end up with nothing. And in a scumflip i still end up with no info, so even if i dont get a windows lynch i'd like to think looking elsewhere will at least get me more info. I'm not saying im completely convinced out of it, but i want to check out windows, and then ydrasse. Consider my elimination pool there, i'm still thinking on it.
2- lurker, lean scum
3- I just come in, read some stuff, close it, do homework/go out w/e and then come back at night and respond to anything i remember and new stuff. So no, i just react to whatever i remember reading and just read, which is why i sometimes end up responding to stuff posted pages prior.
Hence why I asked this question.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”