Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Piergeiron the Paladinson
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Piergeiron the Paladinson »

In post 371, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 368, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I meant what kind of answer were you expecting. What are you hoping to accomplish?
If Ali thought e was placing the 4th vote onto him, it's unusual e doesn't announce L-1. Increased chance the story is BS and it was just a lolhammer e's masking as an accident now
Is this assumption based on your meta of Alisae, or on what you consider optimal town play?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

What's your current take on the gamestate?
GTKAS
| here.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Piergeiron the Paladinson »

That is a rather broad question. Would you prefer reads or generalized statements?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Reads is a good thing to talk about ig
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 357, Alisae wrote:I had no idea I hammered Icon when I voted him I thought he had 3 votes at the time :/
Sorry
In post 367, Alisae wrote:
In post 360, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 357, Alisae wrote:I had no idea I hammered Icon when I voted him I thought he had 3 votes at the time :/
Sorry
What, why didn't you announce L-1 then?
ok let me rephrase cause I meant to say that I thought I would be the third vote atm. I didn’t know dogempire or flops was still voting icon and I thought it would be L-2
In post 369, Alisae wrote:Like the only people who I thought voted icon at the time were Windows and Ydrasse
What paladin quoted made me curious and I found this.
This is actually hella scummy. I'll do a metadive tomorrow after work since i finally dont work a double tomorrow but i need to see their voting habits around L-2/L-1.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

if they do regularly announce L-2 its scummy. Otherwise there's enough plausible deniability and I'm not pursuing it further.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I am like 10 games in and the ego stinks really bad. I guess now i see how others may view my play on my main.

also ggez on my first scum win on this site against em

the one scum game i saw i see e is terrible at playing as scum and they typically dont even care abt checking votes b4 voting as town.

conclusion: alisae is probably town here. unless they are paired with ydrasse and they are distancing imo thats the only pairing i see possible with that.

also the number of times i saw "kekw" was extremely cringy. the fact we have 2 ppl like that here at this table like yikes.

anyways I still think dong is scum unless proven otherwise for the evidence i provided earlier.

ydrasse's analysis on me is accurate. I also think this is their towngame based on having played with them twice as well as modding a game they participated in( I think?) offsite. I've yet to see how they are as scum but scum!ydrasse could easily have framed me as scum and then pushed someone else on my wagon as scum. Unless it were to be alisae/ydrasse? that's the only scenario I really can see atm.

But why lie about the fact that you DON'T typically announce L-1 actually?
(i just realized this as I'm typing it and i looked up at my quote.) If someone can please quote this part for me and let alisae know i have an important question for em <3

paladin is somehow still null and i think possibly the scum from poe? i'm not sure.

flopz is super chaotic. I do think they are town however.

grumpycat town imo? just mainly the way they are approaching this game feels towny. and the thing I mentioned about scum probably being to self conscious.

so in conclusion I think I have the teams narrowed down(i kinda wrote and rewrote this as I went down when thinking of interactions and possibilities):

Dong + Paladin
Ydrasse + Alisae.

im leaning the top one rn. although im not as sure as I was before.

when i was going down the list, something just felt weird like the puzzle doesnt fit because the former doesn't match. Like the solve was wrong.

That's my aftework thoughts(im so tired i worked 15 hours and iwork tomorrow morning)

UNVOTE: I need more info today I'm gonna step back.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 333, Datisi wrote:
Vote count 1.final

with 9 votes in play, it took 5 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

execution
Iconeum [5]:
Dongempire, Flopz, WindowsXP, Ydrasse, Alisae
[HAMMER]

WindowsXP [2]:
Hopkirk, Iconeum
Piergeiron the Paladinson [1]:
Grumpy Cat

Not Voting [1]:

flip
Iconeum
has been executed Day 1. He was a
Vanilla Townie

The sun sets, it is now Night 1. Sunrise in
(expired on 2020-09-11 12:35:00)

mod notes~ Iconeum standing V/LA weekends.

flavourImage
After posting that I literally remembered it was both Ydrasse and Alisae that got Ico hanged on D1.

They both voted after me.

I'd like to apologize to you Dong for the shitpush I think I'm actually onto something here and I want to hear what you think. As well as the other people.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i had a reason to vote ico and i made that clear when i did it
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

how are alisae and i only feasibly partners with each other?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

And you didn't think to check if it was L-1? I feel like you as a player would do so.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i didn’t and it was an accident on my part and i felt awful after doing it :/ but it happened regardless and it was my bad
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Why do you townread Alisae?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

You seem pretty defensive when Alisae has shade thrown at them and have expressed a strong townread on them.

I'd like you to explain why that is.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

because i think the push by dong was narrow-minded and ignored other factors (like the entire wagon save alisae) + they were trying to put ali into a stance where eir only option was basically being on the defensive. i think that accidents happen (because i literally made one too!!!). i’ve found myself thinking similarly at points to ali’s posts.

i can’t live and die by ali being town anymore because yeah, that hammer happened and it’s going to be hanging over the rest of the game but outside of that i don’t think e has done anything scummy other than that?? and even then i don’t know if the hammer was a mistake.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

the more i reread the less sure i am on the other slots being town i hate this game. im mainly looking at hopkirk rn and trying to see where scum were going with the NK. like why were they scared? I would have seen them as a good potential ML. But who was threatened? was it just an active slot eliminated??

lol like is paladin/ydrasse possible and they're just lurky so that we attack eachother? my brain whirs.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

like, do you think ali and i are doing some one-way distancing here? run me through why ali can’t be with anyone else. (the only person i’d believe not with are paladin.)
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

im not even being lurky!!! i’m here talking to you!!!!!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

It is mainly the interactions you have with them. You're defensive of them. Why is one way distancing out of the question? You have an excuse not to vote alisae in lylo and alisae's posts shows em as not having either a townread or a scumread on you, as e has expressed that they want more out of you.

I just can't get a good solve to save my life rn that makes me feel like it fits while rereading.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m pretty sure ali made it clear before that em thought it was me even after i had posted some
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

if you want me to be honest you posturing about that self vote and trying to get people to do it only to pivot in a totally different direction weirds me out and i don’t know if you planned it or this is just you doing something like you normally do

why can ali and i only be with each other? or i guess i can be with paladin too now for some reason too.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why Alisae is trying to frame my push on Ico as scummy now when
a) e hammered them
b)
In post 388, Alisae wrote:
In post 383, Donempire wrote:I'm literally the first vote alisae, im the most sus person on that wagon? For an rvs vote and a hammer that then happens while im asleep? Defend your hammer, dont try to paint me as scum instead, it only makes you seem worse. So far the only reasoning you gave was "it was an accident", and if so dont you check VCs?
You seem the most sus person on that wagon because you enabled that wagon to reach 5 votes when you could have easily made sure that that didn’t happen by unvoting.

And how am I not supposed to see your slot and think that what you’re doing is strange? Not only did you enable that wagon to reach 5 votes, but you’re also coming into the day phase trying to label me as a liability and saying why its better to mislynch then it is to lynch scum. Like this is really strange because it feels like you’re not trying to find scum. Do you have any other suspects or am I your only suspect?

I voted Icon because I scumread him and he was acting weird in regards to Windows and I liked Windows the most between their discussion with Icon. Thats why I voted Icon and I didn’t realize I hammered until I woke up and saw that I hammered. I’m sorry. I fucked up.
In post 482, Alisae wrote:
In post 478, WindowsXP wrote:Alisae you have any analysis on slots that aren't mine? Especially considerint you lolhammered yourself
Ydrasse worries me right now. If you think about it, I don't really know what they've actually done in this game.
I'm worried that Paladin might have killed Hopkirk and I'm also getting worried that Paladin hasn't really done anything at all.
I think Dogempire is honestly fine, I feel better about them now that they weren't just trying to get me killed for being a liability.
I think Flopz's vote on you is very reasonable and considering I feel unsure about a lot of slots this and dogempire are the closest things I would call townreads atm.

I'm not sure if its Grumpy Cat because I think their push on you is weird, it feels like such a weird thing for you to fake that entrance when no one knows who you are and I'm not sure I like him pushing it. Like I don't see why you would fake that on an alt and doubledown on meta when no one knows who you are.
However on the other side of the coin, I'm not sure what I should think of you not announcing your vote would put Icon at L-2 when you were paying attention.
Though its also like you two are playing the game and at least are trying to scumhunt.

So I really feel like it might be Ydrasse and Paladin unless those 2 just start contributing something thats meaningful because Dogempire and Flopz seem fine, I like you, and Grumpy Cat feels like they're trying to play the game.

{Dogempire, Flopz}
{Windows}
{Grumpy Cat}
{Ydrasse, Paladin}

e admitted they townleaned me on d1 and into d2. what happened there?

c) they stopped responding after I proved that wrong with my reasoning
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

The fact they were aware that Paladin was the likely frame makes me feel like that is a purposeful kill to frame them. Because when I reread hopkirk I too was looking like "damn this looks like something either paladin or someone trying to frame paladin would do"

the more I read the more I think solve is {alisae, Ydrasse, Paladin} with alisae/paladin being the least likely team.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

the fact that you’re doing a 180 here makes absolutely no sense to me. all that evidence you were sure about on dong suddenly vanishing into thin air for a new pool is what? a pool you think you can get elims in?

you just called ali and i town and then went nope, scum together and you’re refusing to say why we can’t be partnered with literally anyone else right now.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:25 pm