Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Umlaut »

In fact, if we're claiming today, I want to hear from that group first.

I already claimed VT and so did petapan. Let's hear from the other two.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Datisi »

zzz

how much damage can be done if we go out of order? i just wanna be done with this lmao
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Something_Smart »

That VCA does not seem solid enough to outweigh the mechanically correct claim order.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:51 am

In post 1551, Datisi wrote:zzz

how much damage can be done if we go out of order? i just wanna be done with this lmao
Probably very little.

I won't be mad at people for claiming out of order, but there's a chance they are just making it harder on all of us by doing so.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:53 am

Post by petapan »

while i don't have full context and i'm not gonna read unless this game is somehow not cruise control to a win, i did look at both flipped scum and they were both potatoes to the point where i would not be terribly surprised if their partner felt obligated to bus and wound up on both wagons as a later vote
free crypto
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:57 am

That makes a limited amount of sense. Though, with A50 it was a strong player replacing into a lurkslot, so they could have thought that he could turn it around, and with Gypyx, bussing him was basically throwing because it's very likely that this is now unwinnable for scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Oh hello.

VT here.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1549, Umlaut wrote:Gypyx (7) - Datisi, Green Crayons, iamausername, Iconeum, the worst, DrDolittle, Umlaut (Eliminated)
DrDolittle(2) - Clover Ebi, word321
Umlaut (1) - Grumpy Cat

Not Voting(2) - Something_Smart, Gypyx
hmm... s_s, do you think it's likely the last scum was off-wagon yesterday then? trying to save gypyx? was anyone legit doing that, other than word maybe?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:02 am

I think it's wordslot. So, yes.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:06 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1555, Something_Smart wrote:That makes a limited amount of sense. Though, with A50 it was a strong player replacing into a lurkslot, so they could have thought that he could turn it around, and with Gypyx, bussing him was basically throwing because it's very likely that this is now unwinnable for scum.
sometimes momentum is inevitable and there aren't other wagons, but yes this is likely a mech lock so long as people don't get dumb
Something_Smart wrote:I think it's wordslot. So, yes.
it is not me but i knew subbing in i would likely be in the poe and thats fine
free crypto
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:10 am

Yeah. I appreciate you replacing in, but there's probably not anything you can do to save your slot.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Datisi »

s_s, in a theoretical alternate universe where you're scum with marquis and gypyx, do you try to save him on d2?
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:12 am

Probably not.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:20 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1560, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah. I appreciate you replacing in, but there's probably not anything you can do to save your slot.
it's cool. my anticipation coming in was this was likely an easy game and i'm just here to make sure people don't get stupid and throw it. looking at that vc though i'd practically guarantee you you're looking at scum in one of the last 4 vote slots, someone like drdolittle is in prime bussing position on both votes. know my word ain't much obv but that's just my spitball guess
free crypto
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Green Crayons »

A double bus seems doubtful.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:15 am

Post by petapan »

what else were they gonna do with their vote dude

anyway you're up for claiming (just role not pick if VT)
free crypto
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1556, Green Crayons wrote:VT here.
~M
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:20 am

Post by petapan »

oh durrrr
free crypto
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Datisi »

i think so far at least five times i started to type out a game-related thought/question before reminding myself that we need to claim the mass first asdfghjkl
~M
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:41 am

Post by iamausername »

hey guys, i’m a 1 shot watcher

pretty sure i should keep any results i have to myself until massclaim is done. don’t see how that would possibly benefit me if i was scum, and hopefully the benefits when i’m town are clear
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:49 am

That seems fine to me.
In post 1542, Something_Smart wrote:word -> Crayons -> user -> Ico -> tw -> Clover -> S_S -> DDL claims results -> Grumpy -> Datisi
Ico is up next, unless Datisi thinks he should go later for qualitative reasons.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't doubt ico being town, but i moreso think he should go later because (1) it's 11pm in the land of europe and (2) he's on his weekend v/la and is therefore maybe not gonna be here til monday morning and i am impatient :lol:

though i don't exactly wanna be making these calls because oh god what if i somehow doom the entire town with this so idk do what y'all want
~M
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:00 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1542, Something_Smart wrote:So like:

word -> Crayons -> user -> Ico -> tw -> Clover -> S_S -> DDL claims results -> Grumpy -> Datisi?
i'm down for this
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:02 am

Post by the worst »

In post 1549, Umlaut wrote:I think out of that group I make the least sense to eliminate first (I'd argue being off Marquis but on Gypyx is more clearing than the other way around), but I don't even care if you disagree, as long as you agree that the general plan in lieu of new evidence is to just wipe out that whole group.
you're making a vca argument but saying you would bus the scum pr but not the goon? :thinking:
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:17 am

Post by petapan »

if we have to wait until monday it's going to suck. i don't care if we jump past ico but it's up to you guys
free crypto

Return to “Completed Open Games”