Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 396, Titus wrote:Well, if you were really familiar with me, you'd know that a) my VCA is just wagon momentum study until day 3 with a scum lynch. Lockscum means I would be willing to vote you for the rest of today.

My problem is you seem to act like we have extensive history but you don't know basic things about me, my VCA, or apparently my scum game.
I don't know much about you, we've just played a few games together. My voting patterns set off your VCA alarms for whatever reason, I don't really know why.

I really don't want to come off like accusing you of being a tyrant that constantly scumreads me to torment me or something.

You do scumread me for VCA a lot though. That's all I really should've said and stopped there, but well.. that'd be just too rational.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 399, Titus wrote:
In post 397, Fidget wrote:
In post 393, Titus wrote:Tldr reply to Fidget. I don't expect you to agree on a scumread of your slot ever. That's not the point. NAI you will argue it is wrong. So unless people actually care, I am not responding to 90% of that wall.
I have a tendency to respond poorly to being scumread. Sometimes I can sympathize with the reasoning after taking a break though. In this case, I cannot. I don't get it even slightly. I don't get how the test worked, I don't see what I was doing before the test, and you certainly haven't explained it past calling me lockscum for being "sheeping scum".
Well that's the thing about wagon analysis and VCA. It's not about context. It's merely about when the votes are placed. The only exceptions are things like guilties.
I guess it's a playstyle clash that I just don't get and probably won't. Again I'm really sorry for flipping out about it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 400, Fidget wrote:
In post 396, Titus wrote:Well, if you were really familiar with me, you'd know that a) my VCA is just wagon momentum study until day 3 with a scum lynch. Lockscum means I would be willing to vote you for the rest of today.

My problem is you seem to act like we have extensive history but you don't know basic things about me, my VCA, or apparently my scum game.
I don't know much about you, we've just played a few games together. My voting patterns set off your VCA alarms for whatever reason, I don't really know why.

I really don't want to come off like accusing you of being a tyrant that constantly scumreads me to torment me or something.

You do scumread me for VCA a lot though. That's all I really should've said and stopped there, but well.. that'd be just too rational.
Well here's the thing. There's two other scum if I am right and three if I am wrong. A dialogue with you doesn't hurt town, whatever your alignment is. So despite the fact I would be down for voting you at anytime today, I am still going to hunt other scum and check my assumptions.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 401, Fidget wrote:I guess it's a playstyle clash that I just don't get and probably won't. Again I'm really sorry for flipping out about it.
It's nothing new having people flip out about my methods regardless of their alignment. I don't take it personally.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 402, Titus wrote:Well here's the thing. There's two other scum if I am right and three if I am wrong. A dialogue with you doesn't hurt town, whatever your alignment is. So despite the fact I would be down for voting you at anytime today, I am still going to hunt other scum and check my assumptions.
Maybe I took lockscum the wrong way.

I really should not be upset by you saying my voting patterns match what you expect from scum, but I suppose I took it more as "I used this secret technique that has revealed to me that Fidget is confirmed scum. I had this suspicion all along btw." which just seems more like you're putting on a show than actually reading me. I also kind of thought you were going to tunnel harder from the "lockscum" wording
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

so titus and fidget were just distancing? this reconciliation reads really strange to me. but maybe thats just because its past bedtime.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Catching up, and i see it's duel of the walls of text time, i'm not reading that
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 405, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so titus and fidget were just distancing? this reconciliation reads really strange to me. but maybe thats just because its past bedtime.
What seems odd about it to you? I would say the only "reconciliation" would be me softening on my stance that Titus' test is BS and therefore scummy. Now I'm just solid on the first part. I don't see any change in Titus' read of me.

You yourself pointed it out when I said Titus usually does this read on me. Maybe it's still a little early but I did probably vote more with my heart than with my head on that one, I know she has done these types of reads I don't get before. This one just seemed really bad to me ig
In post 390, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i dont see you being a baby. i dont see what titus claims to have seen. and i agree that this probably comes from scum!titus. and im not sure why so many people are either agreeing and not voting or not commenting on this at all.
See I'm with you on the first part. I'm just a bit shaken on whether or not this is more likely to come from scum!Titus. I have a sneaking suspicion people agree and don't vote because they are more acquainted to hearing this kind of thing from Titus, maybe
Gypyx wrote:Catching up, and i see it's duel of the walls of text time, i'm not reading that
Advice: yeah don't trust me. At least mine aren't worth it
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah so first of all i doubt the nosferatu wagon is going anywhere UNVOTE:
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 393, Titus wrote:
In post 383, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 315, Titus wrote:
By the way, Fidget is lockscum. Taylor is town.

There was no "scumslip" at all.
I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely.
Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

I have no read on shelley but I know Fidget is scared.

Vecna is well Vecna.

VOTE: Fidget
Bolded part does seem like complete BS.
This post is a mystery for someone who knows me very well.
In post 384, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 323, Fidget wrote:
In post 320, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 317, Fidget wrote:
In post 315, Titus wrote:By the way, Fidget is lockscum. Taylor is town.

There was no "scumslip" at all. I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely. Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

Vecna is well Vecna.

Why does your VCA always implicate me? It's astounding to me that you've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, except for the one I was scum in.
so does that mean you think titus is town because as town titus always falsely suspects you?
I've never played with Titus where she was scum, I don't think. You do make a good point that she's following the pattern I guess.

It mostly means I'm getting irritated for no reason though.
I know I said you're town earlier, but this stinks of bus'ing.
Fidget's whole response to me is weird regardless of his alignment.

In post 385, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 334, Marashu wrote:That said, when I saw it, it was meant to gauge the towniness/scuminess of the person being targeted, so it strikes me as weird to do this to someone who is V/LA, or at least not waiting that it was fabricated until the person got back to see if she got nervous.
An actual good point being made.
If the point was to get a reaction from shelly, then I would agree wholeheartedly. The goal was to get a reaction to see how easy it was to get a counterwagon to Taylor and what the less active slots would do voting wise.

Tldr reply to Fidget. I don't expect you to agree on a scumread of your slot ever. That's not the point. NAI you will argue it is wrong. So unless people actually care, I am not responding to 90% of that wall.

I will respond to the Vecna is Vecna comment. Vecna and I have a frequent history of suspecting each other day 1. His vote doesn't matter much to me because I expect it as either alignment. As town, he gets paranoid of me. As scum, he has to fake it. I'm going to read Vecna based on how he engages with others when he gets invested.
meh, might actually be town

UNVOTE: titus

boring

might actually be right about fidget. that response was heeeella wordy. exciting?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 394, Fidget wrote:
In post 391, Titus wrote:

There was no "scumslip" at all. I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely. Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

Vecna is well Vecna.

Why does your VCA always implicate me? It's astounding to me that you've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, except for the one I was scum in.
I hate this woe is me. You are acting like this is a personal vendetta when I have no idea who you are. You're clearly some sort of alt that I have no knowledge of your main. So if my methods always ping you then it's either a) you're scum or b) you play like it. You spend this rant as if you're speaking to town me too.

Through page 15. Not touching the Pickaxe Pete wagon based on who got on. Reevaluating the wagon conclusion based on the motions of new wagons.

I think Battle Mage is getting sheeped by scum for his invalid premise and a reaction by Pickaxe that is easy to jump on.
I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come off like accusing you of having a personal vendetta.

What I mean is that your method has a 0% success rate on me. Which is an option you left out, so I suppose that is option c).

I'm torn because the craziness of your test and its ensuing result doesn't match up with your confidence level. I feel you could have thought it was a good test as town, I guess. It's not the first time. I would say I'm past it but I just spent a lot of time getting annoyed about it so maybe it's a little soon to say that
I dont know how to read this at all
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 396, Titus wrote:
In post 394, Fidget wrote:
In post 391, Titus wrote:

Vecna is well Vecna.

I hate this woe is me. You are acting like this is a personal vendetta when I have no idea who you are. You're clearly some sort of alt that I have no knowledge of your main. So if my methods always ping you then it's either a) you're scum or b) you play like it. You spend this rant as if you're speaking to town me too.

Through page 15. Not touching the Pickaxe Pete wagon based on who got on. Reevaluating the wagon conclusion based on the motions of new wagons.

I think Battle Mage is getting sheeped by scum for his invalid premise and a reaction by Pickaxe that is easy to jump on.
I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come off like accusing you of having a personal vendetta.

What I mean is that your method has a 0% success rate on me. Which is an option you left out, so I suppose that is option c).

I'm torn because the craziness of your test and its ensuing result doesn't match up with your confidence level. I feel you could have thought it was a good test as town, I guess. It's not the first time. I would say I'm past it but I just spent a lot of time getting annoyed about it so maybe it's a little soon to say that
Well, if you were really familiar with me, you'd know that a) my VCA is just wagon momentum study until day 3 with a scum lynch. Lockscum means I would be willing to vote you for the rest of today.

so you wouldnt agree with me your scum game relies a lot more on gimmicks like this early early vca, while your townplay involves a lot more gut and natural progression?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 405, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so titus and fidget were just distancing? this reconciliation reads really strange to me. but maybe thats just because its past bedtime.
I dont think ive ever seen town titus actively back away from a read. Whether its a case of realizing she picked a target thats putting up too strong of a fight, or its genuine reconsideration..
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 406, Gypyx wrote:Catching up, and i see it's duel of the walls of text time, i'm not reading that
that....seems like a bad approach? why would you actively do that and then let us know? Trying to create an image?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmmm i think figet's reaction to titus's reaction test feels like paranoia, i'd say scum!paranoia but not sure about this one

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 413, Vecna wrote:
In post 406, Gypyx wrote:Catching up, and i see it's duel of the walls of text time, i'm not reading that
that....seems like a bad approach? why would you actively do that and then let us know? Trying to create an image?
Why would i
not
let you guys know? Like it's just one post saying "yeah i see there's a pointless argument going on, not reading that"

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 336, RedPanda wrote:
In post 258, Gypyx wrote:
In post 253, RedPanda wrote:I just don't see the reward of towncred which will evaporate as the game goes longer as enough incentive for scum to make that move.
I mean, you're kinda proving yourself wrong by giving BM towncred for doing that self-vote then right?
???? BM can't coast on the towncred forever?
True, but it's still giving him a headstart, no towncred lasts forever

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 324, Tayl0r Swift wrote:pob in your latest post you didnt mention me. thats the first time youve done that in a while. does that mean your read on me has shifted?
I think this post is coming from a town mindset, an akward one but still town

bottom text
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 364, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nos - light town
how
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 414, Gypyx wrote:Hmmmm i think figet's reaction to titus's reaction test feels like paranoia, i'd say scum!paranoia but not sure about this one
what
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:43 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Send to the Trial 1.6Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(5) Battle Mage; Marashu; Fidget; Tayl0r Swift; shellyc;

Tayl0r Swift (3) pob long; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

shellyc (3) Nosferatu; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete;

Not Voting (2) Gypyx; Vecna;

Vecna (1) DrippingGoofball;

Fidget (1) Titus;

Titus (0)

Nosferatu (0)

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

With 15 alive, you need 8 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-09-25 11:00:00) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:50 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 415, Gypyx wrote:
In post 413, Vecna wrote:
Why would i
not
let you guys know? Like it's just one post saying "yeah i see there's a pointless argument going on, not reading that"
which argument were u referring to then?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Gypyx »

Titus / Fidget

bottom text
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 364, Tayl0r Swift wrote: eddie - townish maybe?
Could you pleas explain this one? I get you were doing it from memory, but what memory was it that led you to this?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 414, Gypyx wrote:Hmmmm i think figet's reaction to titus's reaction test feels like paranoia, i'd say scum!paranoia but not sure about this one
What does that mean? Wouldn't scum paranoia be fake paranoia? So, does it feel like paranoia or does it feel fake?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”