Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1699, Datisi wrote:also if s_s is around he should confirm who he targeted i guess.
N1 Grumpy Cat
N2 petapan
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Datisi »

thank

am i correct in thinking that a deliberate no-kill is like... bad for scum, since it puts us back into odds and gives an extra misexecute? or am i failing basic math again
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:08 am

Yes you are.

And I'm a bit confused by why you thought there was a doctor with a save after I confirmed there definitely wasn't a doctor in the game. I was figuring that a JK was the likeliest explanation for petapan not being scum... but if we have a JK too, we've definitely won.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Datisi »

i asked two "am i..." questions in that post that are contradictory and i'm not sure which one you're replying to :lol:

oh no, i thought there was a doc *before* you claimed. after you claimed, i was just very confused.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:22 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1701, Datisi wrote:thank

am i correct in thinking that a deliberate no-kill is like... bad for scum, since it puts us back into odds and gives an extra misexecute? or am i failing basic math again
you'll have to ask whoever did it postgame but my guess is if they killed and didn't hit jk/rb, it's 10 alive with a player cleared and they have to dodge an execution and another roleblock. here they get a free execution and only have to avoid being blocked night 3 and that would be much easier. yeah that relies on them assuming there has to be one of those prs, but seems reasonable to assume that might be the scenario. i dunno.
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:24 am

Post by petapan »

still dumb because by all reason s_s was the sensible shot last night i think unless they were scared of protectives? hell idk
free crypto
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:32 am

In post 1703, Datisi wrote:i asked two "am i..." questions in that post that are contradictory and i'm not sure which one you're replying to :lol:
That's what you get for asking contradictory questions. :shifty: Yes to the first one. I doubt that was a no-kill; that said, we will presumably be finding out, so it doesn't really matter.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:34 am

In post 1705, petapan wrote:still dumb because by all reason s_s was the sensible shot last night i think unless they were scared of protectives? hell idk
I mean if you're town, there's probably a JK. So the scum were right to fear a protective, and it's possible they did shoot at me and the JK blocked them.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Datisi »

gruuuuuuuumpyyyyyyyyyyyy
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Datisi »

gruuuuuuuumpyyyyyyyyyyyy
~M
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:50 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1707, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1705, petapan wrote:still dumb because by all reason s_s was the sensible shot last night i think unless they were scared of protectives? hell idk
I mean if you're town, there's probably a JK. So the scum were right to fear a protective, and it's possible they did shoot at me and the JK blocked them.
just based on how datisi and grumpy are acting it seems extremely unlikely but i think it's going to work out anyway :]
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:46 am

Post by petapan »

In post 1274, Umlaut wrote:(unless they shot Hoopla, but like what town player would ever shoot Hoopla?).
this reminds me of a funny story that has nothinf to do with this game...
free crypto
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

I hope you're all ready for this. Actually gonna blow your minds
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Datisi »

bruh
~M
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Sorry, wanted to build some suspense.

I'm.the neighbouriser. Targeted Gypyx N1 and it didn't go through, so can confirm S_S's block.

Considering I was mostly townread, scum!me would probably make the kill as scum, and since S_S saw me as nullscum, he probably thought that.
His target makes 500% more sense coming from town rather than scum.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

I butcher the sentences. The point hope came across.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:03 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Goddamit, I was so close to picking cop considering it dropped down really far last game, but I thought other people would think similarly and also pick it... but nope.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:05 am

Post by Datisi »

about that...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Datisi »

i was hoping to be able to claim VT and hide for longer, but i don't think i can save peta without making it painfully obvious.

*inhale*

town cop. green checks on clover and peta.
~M
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Oh, nice lol

Is there any way to save you today? Doesn't look like it.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Username, don't confirm or deny whether or not you still have hour shot, and go on Datisi tonight.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

The game's a lot more interesting with a petapan green check. Is atill thought Clover was town but I could see people starting to suspect him. The game could actually still be not easy depending on how hard scum's deepwolfed.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Datisi »

depends, arguably a town roleblocker is more dangerous than a town cop, but me and s_s should be able to get 2 clears regardless of which one of us dies first... you're a confirmable PR... we have 5 executions... s_s and i will either die or get PoE'd... and we have two conftown. i think that's enough to force a win but not sure
~M
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Umlaut »

Confirming Grumpy Cat is neighborizer. He also told me in private that he had been blocked by S_S before S_S named his target.

Incidentally, we can confirm S_S as town (or, if he is scum, force him to no-kill for the rest of the game) by instructing him to roleblock Grumpy Cat until there is a nightkill, since Grumpy will know whether their action succeeds or not.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 1723, Umlaut wrote:Incidentally, we can confirm S_S as town (or, if he is scum, force him to no-kill for the rest of the game) by instructing him to roleblock Grumpy Cat until there is a nightkill, since Grumpy will know whether their action succeeds or not.
sorry what?
~M

Return to “Completed Open Games”