UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:38 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4180, lilith2013 wrote:I feel kind of ok with town!billy. like I think somewhere around

SS

duck
billy
una/iv/nm
four
froppy
You really feel set on BuDucky? :?
I feel like this puts you in a corner D4 if you are scum.
And I hope someone will hold you to this if I'm not able to do so.
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:41 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4181, lilith2013 wrote:I feel some dissonance with una but I felt a similar way about norweej so I feel like it might just be a language thing? like just the usage and emphasis of certain words is throwing me off? (only slightly related, I was thinking about stuff while in transit yesterday and I could feel myself like bolding phrases in my head the way I think una would.)
I know my emojis and uses of CAPITALS and
bolding
might annoy/distract some people, but I'd also argue that if you really read my posts with the emphasis on those words like I intended them, people might better understand what I'm driving at. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:48 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4183, the worst wrote:I do think his conclusions are kinda off but I think I have been too lazy w IV and I can kinda.... Possibly see how that looks partnery given I'm giving a very short leash to most players this game
This is the line that we need to solve.
I'm afraid this will turn into another game where I've focused too much on playing my role, and therefore am "disconnected" from my teammates.
Therefore they will not trust my reads even if they might trust in my alignment. :?
It was a similar thing in "Blessed Mafia" (once again, a reference to that :shifty: ) where I called them out 3/3 based on associatives and night results alone, but was unable to rally the rest of the town behind me.

I can't stress the point enough, that while Ducky is an above average heart throb and a darling, they are still a savage murderer and a scoundrel when they roll scum.
Just don't let them off easy.

That's all.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:53 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4190, lilith2013 wrote:The N1 kill was saudade’s slot, and I’m wondering if he tried to soft or unintentionally softed by saying “oh I’m definitely the N1 NK” or if that was just him being cocky, because I couldn’t see a reason for scum to NK saudade over nepenthes who had hard claimed some kind of PR
Oh, I thought it was obvious in retrospect why the Saudade-slot was killed. :lol:
I was honestly thinking about saving them initially when they started that "I'm gonna die"-talk.
But after the replacement (sorry Pooky) and the claim from Nep, I thought it was more likely that scum would go for Nep, and therefore I locked in my decision.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:17 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

OK, this might get me killed before I can use my last shot, but I guess I'll just lay my cards on the table.
There's a reason why I'm almost certain there's a capable, smart scumplayer on the loose.
Someone who's able to spot clues and crumbs, and plan their night-actions accordingly.
I'm also worried that the N1-results point to a certain feathery direction, and someone who also fits the description above.
-----------------------------------------------
After Pooky died I went to check their ISO, like I always do. (the townie that died, always died for a reason, and this time it was even a PR)
So I went ahead and checked for crumbs and especially the kind that scum might've noticed and used as a basis for their nightkill.
I believe Saudade already got some spotlight on them with their "I'm gonna die"-talk.
And then Pooky probably sealed his fate with stuff like this:
In post 2807, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I was going to post something game related but I got distracted thinking about
traveling to Norway

-----
I hope this pandemic is over soon so
I could maybe visit.

Also I'd like to say
I'd be very sad if Norwee is scum here
This was at the point where it wasn't clear Norwee was about to be the D1-lynch.
Now, once I read this at the start of D2, I realized that scum might actually interpret this as a crumb for an investigative. Very easily.
He later followed with
In post 2885, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the solve probly is just ducky/norwee/billy
while Norwee was still at E-3. But this puts billy and ducky in the same pool with norwee, who might've been the originally intended target for N1.
Then, once Norwee was already hammered, Pooky kept going.
In post 3044, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I will be quite sad if Norwee flips town here for I did not
do my duty and save him
..and then closed out their ISO with..
In post 3051, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:in case I don't make it,

someone do a norwee appreciation thread if he really flips green today.

If TW does it, just speedlynch him on sight
+
In post 3053, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:TW-scum confirmed
So here we have a slot that was more or less townread initially (Saudade), and dropped multiple posts later in the day that could be interpreted as PR-crumbs.
Some of them could be taken as an investigative, some as a Doc (that last use of "save" at least I think), but it felt very likely to me that at least one scum was going to be found within S_S/Ducky/lilith.
Now I'm sorry if someone feels offended in the slightest but these are the three slots that strike me as the type who would be able to abuse a situation like this.
Don't be fooled by Ducky not doing it here with my crumbs - he's definitely still
capable
of doing it.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Those crumbs are like... hider crumbs though. For investigative roles there's no reason to crumb a visit before it happens, because nobody cares who you visited if you die.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In fact I'm pretty sure if I had spotted those crumbs as scum I would have pegged Pooky as exactly hider.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:29 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

This also leads to a painfully obvious way to see why I'm town here.
Scum most definitely have a roleblocker in this game.

Nothing else can explain that weird interaction with Neps claimed result changing (now that we know she was really town).
And the fact that she was able to see ME, means that I wasn't roleblocked + she wasn't roleblocked = I am what I claim to be.
I'm like 99% sure the initial confusion was caused by the mod thinking that the rolestop/roleblock can't be resolved together, and therefore there was that initial "no result".

And it fits PERFECTLY with Pooky being the kill.
Think about it.

Scum might've thought I was a Doc or an investigative, or didn't see my crumbs at all.
But it doesn't matter, since they basically KNEW I was going to target Nep if I was going to target anyone.
Plus she was definitely going to be lynchable D2/D3 if she wasn't able to produce results at all until then.
So no reason to kill there -> just keep roleblocking it until lynched.

Regarding Pooky however, they might not have know what he was.
I'm not even sure if most of this playerlist realized they had any PR-equity at all.
And I feel like those last two posts seemed almost threatening towards BuDucky.
My own gutfeel once I spotted them was something along the lines of "weak visitor" or something similar.

So now consider the theoretical scum!Ducky who comes to this conclusion.
There can't be two kills, because then people would most certainly go and see those posts by Pooky -> Ducky eats rope.
So they had to choose which of Pooky/Nep to block, and which to kill, and Nep had more mislynch-potential for them.

And this is something I haven't been able to shake from my mind.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
TheFourEyedDude
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:31 am

Post by TheFourEyedDude »

In post 4204, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm also worried that the N1-results point to a certain feathery direction, and someone who also fits the description above.
Do you have a list of people who you believe could fit the description?
Bully!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:31 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4206, Something_Smart wrote:In fact I'm pretty sure if I had spotted those crumbs as scum I would have pegged Pooky as exactly hider.
At the start of D2, my first two guesses would've been
weak
anything. Visitor, hider, whatever.
And my second guess would've been Doc. And even then, I think scum!Una would've specifically guessed
weak Doctor

But it doesn't matter what they actually flipped, it matters what the scumteam initially must've thought.
They thought Pooky was going to be a PR-threat, and that they would be able to roleblock Nep.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
TheFourEyedDude
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:33 am

I would say that would also then lend the idea to a frame job being done on the worst.
Bully!
TheFourEyedDude
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:33 am

In post 4210, TheFourEyedDude wrote:I would say that would also then lend itself to the idea to a frame job being done on the worst.
I am so bad at English today, I guess.

EBWOP
Bully!
TheFourEyedDude
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:36 am

Also, I still don't get what has to do with crumbing.
Bully!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:37 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4208, TheFourEyedDude wrote:
In post 4204, UnaBombaH wrote:I'm also worried that the N1-results point to a certain feathery direction, and someone who also fits the description above.
Do you have a list of people who you believe could fit the description?
I think I already dropped some names, but I've already narrowed that list based on dayplay.
For example, while I think scum!S_S would've been able to do it, I'm almost 100% certain S_S is town here.
Lilith and Ducky both strike me as the type, capable of pulling that read and plan off.
Ducky has the highest likelyhood in my mind simply because Pooky focused heavily on them in the latest part of their ISO, and the context reads to me like "if it can't be norwee, it has to be ducky".
Billy was also mentioned in Pookys scumpool near the end of their ISO
, but I'm not sure about their scumrange..and I feel like my townread on them is still warranted.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4212, TheFourEyedDude wrote:Also, I still don't get what has to do with crumbing.
Well, it's his scumpool. Including Norwee who ended up being the lynch, and towards whom he had previously hinted at targeting. (clearly, IMO)
And once Norwee became the lynch for D1, they mostly pointed their posts towards Ducky - another player from that same scumpool.
I don't think it's a stretch for scum to read that trajectory as to mean that Pooky was going to target Ducky N1.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
TheFourEyedDude
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
TheFourEyedDude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:42 am

In post 4214, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4212, TheFourEyedDude wrote:Also, I still don't get what has to do with crumbing.
Well, it's his scumpool. Including Norwee who ended up being the lynch, and towards whom he had previously hinted at targeting. (clearly, IMO)
And once Norwee became the lynch for D1, they mostly pointed their posts towards Ducky - another player from that same scumpool.
I don't think it's a stretch for scum to read that trajectory as to mean that Pooky was going to target Ducky N1.
Wait, now I see why it's not a frame job from your POV, took me a hot second.
Bully!
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:44 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4210, TheFourEyedDude wrote:I would say that would also then lend the idea to a frame job being done on the worst.
Well, obviously this could be the case as well. (even if I don't think so)
But it doesn't change the fact that I feel like N1-actions were as follows:

Pooky targeted BuDucky. (assumedly got a result but also died)
UnaB rolestopped Nep. (made sure no other actions towards Nep went through)
Nep tracked UnaB. (initially false "no result" - corrected to "UnaB visited Nep")
Scum1 roleblocked Nep (no effect because of my rolestop - corrected to this later)
Scum2 killed Pooky. (assumedly no other interactions because no one has come out with other results regarding this)

+maybe something else that we are not going to discuss now, but we will after the massclaim.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:44 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 4198, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4176, lilith2013 wrote:I reread some SS things last night after feeling a bit paranoid about this game and I am like 150% sold on town!SS btw
OK, guess not then. :lol:
Then what did you mean by your ?
I'm really baffled now.
SS said D1 that you’re town unless sirius (now froppy) is scum. I said I’ve been thinking about that post and maybe that’s right, that you’re scum with froppy. Then I changed my mind based on your N1.
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:45 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 4200, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4180, lilith2013 wrote:I feel kind of ok with town!billy. like I think somewhere around

SS

duck
billy
una/iv/nm
four
froppy
You really feel set on BuDucky? :?
I feel like this puts you in a corner D4 if you are scum.
And I hope someone will hold you to this if I'm not able to do so.
:roll: I’m not scum so it doesn’t matter but I’ve had SS/duck at the top of my readslist since end of D2 :roll:
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:46 am

Post by lilith2013 »

In post 4202, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 4183, the worst wrote:I do think his conclusions are kinda off but I think I have been too lazy w IV and I can kinda.... Possibly see how that looks partnery given I'm giving a very short leash to most players this game
This is the line that we need to solve.
I'm afraid this will turn into another game where I've focused too much on playing my role, and therefore am "disconnected" from my teammates.
Therefore they will not trust my reads even if they might trust in my alignment. :?
It was a similar thing in "Blessed Mafia" (once again, a reference to that :shifty: ) where I called them out 3/3 based on associatives and night results alone, but was unable to rally the rest of the town behind me.

I can't stress the point enough, that while Ducky is an above average heart throb and a darling, they are still a savage murderer and a scoundrel when they roll scum.
Just don't let them off easy.

That's all.
have you read the like hundred posts or so where I went off on him.....?
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:48 am

Post by lilith2013 »

idk what’s up with people seriously overestimating me/scum!me, but anyway - this is literally the first time I even noticed pooky crumbing. I straight up thought saudade was VT the way he was playing
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:49 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also, consider again from the scum!POV.
If someone where to assume a weak-modifier on Pooky.
It would fit Saudades gloomy posting to a T. :]
In post 803, Saudade wrote:you can play your best I'm getting shot n1
+
In post 966, Saudade wrote:I have already accepted that i will get n1ed
Although he speaks of "getting shot", it also fits with him being "weak" and intentionally targeting the scummiest player they can think of.

Again, it doesn't matter what he actually flipped - what matters is whether scum potentially saw this/thought of this/kept this in mind.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:50 am

Post by lilith2013 »

If froppy flips red, I think third scum is within iv/four/duck (plus/froppy bussers). Actually I’m not sure if iv has said anything about the froppy slot at all
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:51 am

Post by lilith2013 »

“Getting shot N1” /= “being weak” though. That would be stronger if he had said “I’ve already accepted that I’m dying N1” rather than “being n1ed.”
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:52 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 4220, lilith2013 wrote:idk what’s up with people seriously overestimating me/scum!me, but anyway - this is literally the first time I even noticed pooky crumbing. I straight up thought saudade was VT the way he was playing
Then who do you think would be able to pull it off in this game?
I'm very much certain this was the deciding factor when scum chose to kill Pooky N1, and even if they did it to "frame Ducky" as FourEyes suggested, it would still require a lot of effort and understanding of the game.
One of the reasons why I'm continuosly worried that BuDucky is just scum here.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”