Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 492, shellyc wrote:
In post 432, Battle Mage wrote:I'm leaning town on this guy.
@BM can you explain further on this? I want to dive deeper
who was i talking about? need some context here, then we can dive together
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 485, shellyc wrote:
In post 477, PlusJOYED wrote:shit bros my mafia processing power is having trouble booting im in too many games
i do think pete is sus though UNVOTE:
VOTE: pete
this is close to a prodge

there's a noticable difference between town!plus and this read-sheeping which doesn't indicate a town mindset at all
i dont see much value in shelly-scum making this post, so townvibes for me.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 495, Saudade wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i think battlemage is town
excellent work.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 488, shellyc wrote:
In post 429, Battle Mage wrote:If Pickaxe Pete flips scum, I'm still pretty interested in Tayl0r tomorrow, although in a funny way she's so erratic and inconsistent it feels too conspicuously bad to be scum. Also, completely happy getting the heat if he flips town. I don't really get a vibe that he is happy and enthusiastic to be here.
too scummy to be scum isn't valid logic and taylor looks bad
i dont really know what point you're trying to make here? Spam filler, painted as something intellectual.

(Spoiler: I couldn't care less what counts as "valid logic". If I have an opinion, I'll say it, and sometimes I'll be right, and sometimes I'll be wrong - just like somebody who can only rely on textbook logic.)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

while I'm handing out pearls of wisdom, I confess I find it difficult to get excited about so called "vote count analysis" when it's Day 1 and we have no confirmed info to hang off.

In my experience, vote count analysis works better a couple of days into a game, where it hasn't already been primed (and therefore behaviour in terms of voting and wagonning to that point is more organic and genuine).
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 496, Titus wrote:
In post 485, shellyc wrote:
In post 477, PlusJOYED wrote:shit bros my mafia processing power is having trouble booting im in too many games
i do think pete is sus though UNVOTE:
VOTE: pete
this is close to a prodge

there's a noticable difference between town!plus and this read-sheeping which doesn't indicate a town mindset at all
If Plusjoy is scum, it suggests scum value you over Pickaxe Pete.
Eh, this is stating the obvious? If Plusjoy-scum voted for Pete, he probably wanted to eliminate Pete rather than Shelly. You could have told me what that might mean for their alignments, or made an inference of some kind, rather than just re-state what is evident from the post you quoted. :nerd:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 491, shellyc wrote:fidget is a gut TR (but might have me pocketed) and titus' VCA attempt is *wrong* but still an attempt so +townpoints

dripping goofball currently voteparking on me which is bleh but their entrance seemed pretty town
If you wanted to post a readslist, I would be interested to read it. Incidentally, that goes for anyone. I might even do one of my own at some point.
In post 494, Saudade wrote:VOTE: unvote
was my slot universally townread or we gonna do this the hard way
I don't think I had a strong feeling either way. Best way to get on a good footing is to elim Pickaxe Pete - the man of a thousand defences (all of which consist of "Put me on trial").
In post 481, Vecna wrote:I dno, I was really enjoying leia's crazy playstyle. I was prone to townreading it, without having any good reasons to do so.

BM is back to being BM at least. destroy all opposition. RraawR!
Man I'm just salty cause Titus was dissing me. I'll calm down in a bit.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 468, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 463, Tayl0r Swift wrote: i dont see what about titus' reaction test seems solvy
It's a big boisterous show of appearing solvy but in reality solves nothing. But it's just enough for a scum to poke their head out with a classic "above the fray" stance of calling them both town.

So indirectly, Titus stirring the pot in every direction might have netted us scum in an unexpected way.
Or perhaps Titus is just scum, doing a big boisterous show of appearing solvy? shrug
In post 473, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: VCs
In post 299, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.4Tayl0r Swift (5) pob long; Fidget; Princess Leia; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

Not Voting (3) Marashu; Vecna; shellyc;

shellyc (3)Titus; Nosferatu; EddieFenix;

Princess Leia (2) Tayl0r Swift; Battle Mage;

Vecna (1) DrippingGoofball;

Nosferatu (1) Gypyx;

Fidget (0)

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Titus (0)

With 15 alive, you need 8 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-09-25 11:00:00) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.

Princess Leia is being replaced.
In post 329, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.5Tayl0r Swift (4) pob long; Pickaxe Pete; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

Titus (3)Vecna;Fidget;Tayl0r Swift;

Not Voting (2) Marashu; shellyc;

shellyc (2) Nosferatu; EddieFenix;

Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(1) Battle Mage;

Nosferatu (1) Gypyx;

Fidget (1) Titus;

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

With 15 alive, you need 8 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-09-25 11:00:00) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.

Pickaxe Pete replaces Princess Leia.
In post 420, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.6Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(5) Battle Mage; Marashu; Fidget; Tayl0r Swift; shellyc;

Tayl0r Swift (3) pob long; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

shellyc (3) Nosferatu; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete;

Not Voting (2) Gypyx; Vecna;

Fidget (1) Titus;

Titus (0)

Nosferatu (0)

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

We had a static wagon of five on Taylor when I performed my reaction test on Shelley. Most of the people on the wagon are consensus town. So the question becomes where are the scum or why has this wagon stalled?

The only person to initally jump off the Taylor wagon to me was Fidget, who I suspected before. None of the people voting for me discussed shelley in any meaningful way. They jumped from VLA to no scumslip without any meaningful search at her behavior. The wagon started from Vecna being the likely town shepherd into a bad wagon. Scum rarely start bad wagons day 1, especially when buddies are being FoSed.

So right now, I am left with two possibilities. One, Taylor is scum and her wagon stalled due to lack of bussing or two, scum are jumping on anything with a pulse to look like they are providing content.

Then, we get to Pickaxe Pete. It's another wagon that gained steam based on town with faulty reasoning.

This point, I strongly suspect at least one of Taylor and Fidget is scum, but not both. ShellyC and Taylor being partners would explain why those two wagons have slow burns stalled out while others are more rapidly exploding.

VOTE: shellyC

Perfectly ok with a Taylor vote as well for the reasons above. I can't find scum on either wagon as they currently sit.
I propose we flip Pete. If Pete flips scum, we go to Titus next. If Pete flips town, y'all can just do what Titus says or w/e.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 507, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 468, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 463, Tayl0r Swift wrote: i dont see what about titus' reaction test seems solvy
It's a big boisterous show of appearing solvy but in reality solves nothing. But it's just enough for a scum to poke their head out with a classic "above the fray" stance of calling them both town.

So indirectly, Titus stirring the pot in every direction might have netted us scum in an unexpected way.
Or perhaps Titus is just scum, doing a big boisterous show of appearing solvy? shrug
In post 473, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: VCs
In post 299, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.4Tayl0r Swift (5) pob long; Fidget; Princess Leia; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

Not Voting (3) Marashu; Vecna; shellyc;

shellyc (3)Titus; Nosferatu; EddieFenix;

Princess Leia (2) Tayl0r Swift; Battle Mage;

Nosferatu (1) Gypyx;

Fidget (0)

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Titus (0)

Princess Leia is being replaced.
In post 329, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.5Tayl0r Swift (4) pob long; Pickaxe Pete; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

Titus (3)Vecna;Fidget;Tayl0r Swift;

Not Voting (2) Marashu; shellyc;

shellyc (2) Nosferatu; EddieFenix;

Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(1) Battle Mage;

Nosferatu (1) Gypyx;

Fidget (1) Titus;

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

Pickaxe Pete replaces Princess Leia.
In post 420, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 1.6Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(5) Battle Mage; Marashu; Fidget; Tayl0r Swift; shellyc;

Tayl0r Swift (3) pob long; RedPanda; PlusJOYED;

shellyc (3) Nosferatu; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete;

Not Voting (2) Gypyx; Vecna;

Fidget (1) Titus;

Titus (0)

Nosferatu (0)

pob long (0)

Battle Mage (0)

RedPanda (0)

EddieFenix (0)

Marashu (0)

Gypyx (0)

PlusJOYED (0)

DrippingGoofball (0)

We had a static wagon of five on Taylor when I performed my reaction test on Shelley. Most of the people on the wagon are consensus town. So the question becomes where are the scum or why has this wagon stalled?

The only person to initally jump off the Taylor wagon to me was Fidget, who I suspected before. None of the people voting for me discussed shelley in any meaningful way. They jumped from VLA to no scumslip without any meaningful search at her behavior. The wagon started from Vecna being the likely town shepherd into a bad wagon. Scum rarely start bad wagons day 1, especially when buddies are being FoSed.

So right now, I am left with two possibilities. One, Taylor is scum and her wagon stalled due to lack of bussing or two, scum are jumping on anything with a pulse to look like they are providing content.

Then, we get to Pickaxe Pete. It's another wagon that gained steam based on town with faulty reasoning.

This point, I strongly suspect at least one of Taylor and Fidget is scum, but not both. ShellyC and Taylor being partners would explain why those two wagons have slow burns stalled out while others are more rapidly exploding.

VOTE: shellyC

Perfectly ok with a Taylor vote as well for the reasons above. I can't find scum on either wagon as they currently sit.
I propose we flip Pete. If Pete flips scum, we go to Titus next. If Pete flips town, y'all can just do what Titus says or w/e.
i second the motion.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

Read pages 8 & 9. I think Battle Mage, pob long and DGB are on my no yeet list.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 509, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Read pages 8 & 9. I think Battle Mage, pob long and DGB are on my no yeet list.
In context with 10 - current (kind of current). 8 & 9 were a bit ridiculous, so I don't know if I'll go back further than that.
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 510, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 509, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Read pages 8 & 9. I think Battle Mage, pob long and DGB are on my no yeet list.
In context with 10 - current (kind of current). 8 & 9 were a bit ridiculous, so I don't know if I'll go back further than that.
pob long is tentative (bit of a back track) but I think I'd put red panda/saudade in there too or at least close to it.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 418, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 364, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nos - light town
how
what am i chopped liver?
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:28 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 512, Nosferatu wrote:
how
what am i chopped liver?
initially i had you as light town for townreading me, which i assumed was a metaread. but that has since changed to a bit of a scumread - your posts are mostly fluff, light on analysis, and you've been hopping your vote around quite a lot while sheeping. i expect more and better content from you. and the townread on me could just as easily be an attempt to pocket.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 513, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
how
what am i chopped liver?
initially i had you as light town for townreading me, which i assumed was a metaread. but that has since changed to a bit of a scumread - your posts are mostly fluff, light on analysis, and you've been hopping your vote around quite a lot while sheeping. i expect more and better content from you. and the townread on me could just as easily be an attempt to pocket.
Read: You voted the scum partner nakedly.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 514, Titus wrote:
how
what am i chopped liver?
your take is that nos is scum with shelly?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

how
what am i chopped liver?
less sexy please

now would either of you kindly point me in the direction of the game where Nosferatu-town was churning out vast quantities of high quality content? otherwise I'm calling BS :lol:

(sorry Nosferatu, i love you really :wink: )
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 515, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
how
what am i chopped liver?
You will notice that Titus has lots of takes. The ones which prove unpopular become 'reaction tests' ;) (again, only kidding Titus!)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 516, Battle Mage wrote:
how
what am i chopped liver?
less sexy please

now would either of you kindly point me in the direction of the game where Nosferatu-town was churning out vast quantities of high quality content? otherwise I'm calling BS :lol:

he used to, once upon a time, long ago
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Vecna »

why are you townreading me titus? some details would be welcome
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

my gut feels are saying Eddie Fenix is scum.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

looking at his ISO again, I'm pretty content sending him to trial today too.

Can I townblock anyone to make things slightly easier?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Princess Leia's ISO also looks worse than it felt in real time. Deliberately obtuse/disingenuous style decidedly anti-town. I hope we can eliminate that slot today, so I dont have to actually go through it again and explain why it is so scummy.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 518, Vecna wrote:
In post 516, Battle Mage wrote:
how
what am i chopped liver?
less sexy please

he used to, once upon a time, long ago
in a galaxy far, far, away
last.fm
gtkas
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 517, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 515, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
how
what am i chopped liver?
You will notice that Titus has lots of takes. The ones which prove unpopular become 'reaction tests' ;) (again, only kidding Titus!)
Schrödinger's scumhunting
last.fm
gtkas

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”