Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 462, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 439, Nero Cain wrote:Gamma hasn't really been talking about why he's getting voted and I don't really like it.
Don’t you not like it when I try to read off interactions others have with me? And like, I’ve refused to talk about some of the points you’ve brought against me because I felt like they weren’t actually bad points. Like, post 88 is a fair call to make, and why I think you’re Town.
oh man. This is giving me flashbacks to the last game I called you out in and you were like "oh that's a good point" You were scum. I wish I could remember the game and/or was less lazy and could look for it but yeah...
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 419, NoPowerOverMe wrote:EchoVision(5): Datisi, Mizzytastic, Egix96, Alchemist21, Iconeum
Gamma Emerald(3): Nero Cain, tris, Testarossa
Alchemist21(1): SirCakez

Iconium(1): Gamma Emerald
tris(1): UnabombaH
SirCakez(1): EchoVision
wouldn't it be funny if the entire scum team minus sir cakes was vanity voting?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 454, Testarossa wrote:
In post 450, Egix96 wrote: Not usually as purposefully as that though, if you ask me.
Why do you think he acts like that as scum though, even doubling down on it when the wagon on him is already at E-2? I have seen Nero's take on it, but I find it hard to believe since he was already acting like that before Gamma got wagoned.
Admittedly I'm not sure how you expect me to be able to answer that, but I will say that the last time I played in a game with Echo, he practically crumbled as soon as a wagon formed on him. The disappointing thing was that he was actually town that time...
In post 455, Testarossa wrote:Someone got a more solid read on Egix? He kind of moved down to the scum side with his recent posts as they feel kind of fluffy with being here without actually doing/saying much. Plus he seems mostly focussed on Echo, not really looking elsewhere.
Hmmmmmmmm. With how slow the game's been progressing, I've been finding it hard to stay engaged.

Still, a couple things I'd like to note while I have the chance:

- Mizzy feels like she's just... "there" this game, even though I can understand why she's not posting more. It's just that I've found what posts she has made so far to not be very impactful.

- I'm not really getting the whole "parroting" thing with Cakez. To me it just seems like he has that thing where you don't really know how you feel until someone else says something that inspires you. (This is something I tend to experience, personally.)
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:55 am

Post by EchoVision »

VOTE: sircakez
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:16 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Vote Count 1.09

Eira, 2011 National Dog Show Champion

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate
Day ends in (expired on 2020-09-24 16:01:32)

Votecount:
Gamma Emerald(5): Nero Cain, tris, Testarossa, Iconeum, SirCakez
EchoVision(4): Datisi, Mizzytastic, Egix96, Alchemist21
tris(1): UnabombaH
SirCakez(1): EchoVision
Not Voting(1): Gamma Emerald
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh wow 2 days and change till deadline.

Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Nero I just don’t think Gamma’s scum here? Are you willing to come to Echo?
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:35 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 477, Egix96 wrote:
In post 454, Testarossa wrote:
In post 450, Egix96 wrote: Not usually as purposefully as that though, if you ask me.
Why do you think he acts like that as scum though, even doubling down on it when the wagon on him is already at E-2? I have seen Nero's take on it, but I find it hard to believe since he was already acting like that before Gamma got wagoned.
Admittedly I'm not sure how you expect me to be able to answer that, but I will say that the last time I played in a game with Echo, he practically crumbled as soon as a wagon formed on him. The disappointing thing was that he was actually town that time...
when did you play a game with me? i don't remember your name sorry boo bear
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:35 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 481, Alchemist21 wrote:Nero I just don’t think Gamma’s scum here? Are you willing to come to Echo?
at this point i'm willing to come to echo
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 460, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for my Ico vote being “unoriginal”, I may not have been to one to fire the first shot, but recall my point about building off what others have said with your own thoughts and opinions. I brought up the connection to the other game me and Iconeum were in. That’s a point that is uniquely mine.
In post 461, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 432, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 407, EchoVision wrote:
In post 400, SirCakez wrote:I disagree that Echo has really gotten better; I think he's actually started playing because of pressure
wow this is your first unique statement all game good shit brother man
No it’s not. I’m not in love with Cakez’ posts but saying he hasn’t said anything unique is just false.
This may be true, but even then he still hasn’t said near as much that seems like “his” ideas as things that just seem to parrot others.
Who cares dude? You're just splitting hairs at this point to avoid admitting you were/are wrong.

At this point I almost feel like Echo is gonna get elimmed some point at this game no matter what because of playstyle.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:46 am

Post by SirCakez »

I still think he might just be misunderstood town with a sorta obnoxious playstyle.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

Like he reminds me of certain people I've played with who kinda aggravate people onto voting them without caring about the results.

I'm interested in the pool of players who nobody has really talked about all day like Mizzy, Testa, Which and UnaBombah.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

Egix* not Which
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 481, Alchemist21 wrote:Nero I just don’t think Gamma’s scum here? Are you willing to come to Echo?
Gamma's not even trying to hunt. He prob doesn't seem scummy since he's barely doing anything and is careful not to trigger anyone. If Gamma isn't gonna happen I can move over to Echo or we can all-flash wagon una.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 483, EchoVision wrote:
I'm really not understanding your play here. If you are town why do you want to be lynched so bad?

EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 484, SirCakez wrote: At this point I almost feel like Echo is gonna get elimmed some point at this game no matter what because of playstyle.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:38 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 486, SirCakez wrote:Like he reminds me of certain people I've played with who kinda aggravate people onto voting them without caring about the results.

I'm interested in the pool of players who nobody has really talked about all day like Mizzy, Testa, Which and UnaBombah.
weird how two of them are on my scum list
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:41 am

Post by EchoVision »

In post 489, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 483, EchoVision wrote:
I'm really not understanding your play here. If you are town why do you want to be lynched so bad?
i speak i get scum read
i attack someone and make a case on them nobody listens
i defend myself nobody listens
i say something that could be perceived as scummy everyone jumps on me and starts screaming burn the witch
if i scum read someone nobody listens
what's the point in scum hunting if no matter what i come up with it goes in one ear out the other
what's the point in staying alive as town if i can't scum hunt

at this point i'd almost rather i die day 1 and yall use the info and vca to look at people bc i'm not gonna be able to get anything done this game
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

Echo if you want to not die stop aggravating people and saying stuff like "it's ok if I get elimmed"
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Mizzytastic has requested replacement. The game clock will be paused while a replacement is found. Discussion and voting will continue.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

So I’ve been feeling a little concerned that maybe scum are playing it a little quiet, so I checked a few ISOs, and I don’t think I like what tris has brought to the game so far. Unah pointed out she was overexplaining things early, and I can see that throughout, but it also appears she’s doing it in a way that’s aiming to look like town behavior without really helping anything
VOTE: tris
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by tris »

oh, hello.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 459, Gamma Emerald wrote:and Alch kinda comes off as Town too
Some insight what indicates Alchtown to you or just the vibes you are getting there?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Testarossa »

The hell happened with Gamma's avatar? It went from creepy cute to... whatever it is now.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 467, Iconeum wrote: but i've got a townread on testa
Is this read still based on your impression from the first pages or where is that firm townread coming from? (I remember Datisi asked this again, but there was no answer iirc)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”