Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1498, Isis wrote:Like I don't understand his play usually so I'm cautious to guess at it. Anyway can you explain why you think he'd vote you?
im clearly the lunchbait today. going for me today and then for the +ev townplay of two unconfirmeds tomorrow is a solid way to get an easy win.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1496, drusilla wrote:
In post 1495, Loki Dokie wrote:But yeah, that’s beyond seriously dumb.
do you think this is... helpful?
No but I’m annoyed that Kanna thinks it could be me, because she is literally ignoring my entire voting patterns and ISO.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1501, Loki Dokie wrote:
No but I’m annoyed that Kanna thinks it could be me, because she is literally ignoring my entire voting patterns and ISO.
Not to mention what looks remotely partnery between me and Pooky? So, yeah I do think it’s bad she thinks it could be me but Drusilla is right, those comments aren’t helping but I’m just not particularly good at keeping my mouth shut when people post silly things but I’ll try harder.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1502, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1501, Loki Dokie wrote:
Not to mention what looks remotely partnery between me and Pooky? So, yeah I do think it’s bad she thinks it could be me but Drusilla is right, those comments aren’t helping but I’m just not particularly good at keeping my mouth shut when people post silly things but I’ll try harder.
Sorry @Kanna, I don’t mean to be rude but you’re dead wrong and I don’t know how anyone can criticality read my ISO, voting patterns and interactions with Pooky and come up with me as his most likely partner, so I think my irritation with you is beyond justified even if the particular way I chosed to convey was clearly not. Just open your eyes and don’t ignore my case on Tayl0r in case Ydrasse is town. Thanks.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:02 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1425, Isis wrote:
In post 1422, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1419, Isis wrote:Loki I promise not to blame you if we lose this game you had above average play through the game imo

sometimes I just don't always agree with someone and that's part of mafia
Let’s say we vote NM and game doesn’t end and Ydrasse is town, then we freaking lose.
If you convince PlusJOYED to vote Taylor and Ydrasse agrees, then you win the final day
well im voting who isis tells me to
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Isis »

Yay!
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Isis »

In post 1500, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1498, Isis wrote:Like I don't understand his play usually so I'm cautious to guess at it. Anyway can you explain why you think he'd vote you?
im clearly the lunchbait today. going for me today and then for the +ev townplay of two unconfirmeds tomorrow is a solid way to get an easy win.
Is there a reason you don't see Ydrasse going for the same play?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Anyway, I think the game is won, so long as we don’t vote off NM. So I guess it really doesn’t matter whether we vote Tayl0r or Ydrasee first but I still think it’s Tayl0r > Ydrasee but I’m less confident on it.

I think if Ydrasee flips town and you vote off NM, we’re probably going to lose. And for all of the shit I’m getting for the unconfirmed thing, no one has really explained why it makes sense for scum!Ydrasee to do that, especially with me.

I guess we just have to wait on Ydrasee and see if she towns it up or not and if she actually does do that and you guys vote us, you should feel really bad but if she doesn’t, I might be persuaded to vote her in that case despite her aligning with an unconfirmed slot seems really suboptimal, it’s still a better vote than NM.
I think we will lose if we execute him.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:28 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

i agree with loki but i'd prefer voting ydrasse today
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Isis »

I really want to get as much as we can out of this phase
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1508, PlusJOYED wrote:i agree with loki but i'd prefer voting ydrasse today
I’m not convinced my case on Tayl0r is wrong yet + Pooky’s weird hedging on her but her recent posting is making me a lot less confident. I would like to hear from Ydrasse first.

I think that if we all agree that NM should not be voted, we’re probably going to win.

So either way, we don’t lose.

I think if it really does turn out to be Ydrasse then I’m going to be really pissed at her for putting me in this position. If it is her than she clearly over estimated Kanna’s ability to correctly read me. I still don’t see why she wouldn’t confirm me but eh.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Isis
"Well, I..."
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:57 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1511, Isis wrote:VOTE: Isis
VOTE: isis
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Isis »

Good man
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1506, Isis wrote:
In post 1500, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
Is there a reason you don't see Ydrasse going for the same play?
mainly that i dont see ydrasse doing anything. ydrasse is pure coasting. ydrasse cant go for the same play of lunch me and then lunch the two unconfirmeds, because that means scum!ydrasse loses. ydrasse has to lunch me and then lunch NM
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1484, Loki Dokie wrote:But please ignore my entire ISO, which you clearly would have to be doing. Have you reread it? Please tell me what parts scream scum to you?
lol, those were my gut-takes coming into the day. no, i haven't done an in-depth reading yet and no, i don't think you're scummy - quite the opposite actually.

it's like you're so townie, i'm confused why you aren't confirmed, and in the case you are town and scum didn't confirm you to make us suspicious of your pair, i feel like they'd choose me for the job instead. after all, isis/drusilla, the two people who know me best among this list, were both paranoia-scumreading me and i was pushing them both for whatever reason. if i was scum, i would also confirm you every time. this situation is a strange curveball
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Kanna »

i want to wait for ydrasse to say things

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Isis »

It was implicit in the last readslit I gave Pooky that I had flipped on you Kanna. So the scum knew.

In hindsight Pooky fished beneficial information about the gamestate with his last breaths :(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Isis »

While I was away, I wondered, what if Swift didn't confirm Loki so that we wouldn't listen to him when he tunneled Swift.

Then I wondered, did Swift really didn't know whether scum is post restricted in the scum PT.

You saw the announcement that they are post restricted in the PT, right Ydrasse?
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i shoudnt be given towncred for dumbtelling lol
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1500, Tayl0r Swift wrote:+ev townplay of two unconfirmeds
this is true, right? so i wonder if scum are framing the pair to get lunched or going the wifom route and actually don't want us to lunch them

first impression is they don't want us to lunch them, seeing as loki/ydrasse were both townleaning yesterday. which means we should lunch them :s

but i've always been a sucker for wifom, i don't know how much i should trust myself

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 1517, Isis wrote:It was implicit in the last readslit I gave Pooky that I had flipped on you Kanna. So the scum knew.

In hindsight Pooky fished beneficial information about the gamestate with his last breaths :(
in hindsight, pooky was also quite survivalistic in his last moments. i am very glad you did not self vote <3

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Isis »

I'm glad I didn't self vote but I feel like I am going to miss this 67% shot 90% of the time :(
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 895, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 823, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 818, Isis wrote:I feel worried Pooky cares about winning an argument more than being town in the argument if that makes sense, its somewhat mafia indicative
This is kind of strange. Why would it make sense for a Pooky!scum to want to win an argument? It doesn't help my position in any way - arguing is usually counterproductive to survival especially in a setting like this where it's 1 or the other.
oh yeah, i remember seeing this earlier and having what is probably a dumb thought at it but isn't the simplest answer to wanting to win an argument that... whoever you "beat" might reconsider you/etc? like, i don't get how arguing is counterproductive in the sense that it's how you like... make people reconsider you, or is at least one way and one of the most straightforward.

i don't understand how it going one way or another makes a difference?
This post should solve Ydrasse for me if I was good at mafia
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Isis »

solving Ydrasse wins the game.
solving Tayl0r wins the game.
solving N_M wins the game.

I don't feel confident doing any of these things but maybe Kanna or shiki will
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”