Mini Normal 2169 : random facts, game over !

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Datisi »

yoink?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 71, Noraa wrote:BM light tunneling on page three is not a good look either.

I dont have any finished TOWNGAMES. However I do have 2 finished scumgames and am currently in 5 games. If you wish to take offense to my reads, then do as you please I dont particularly care ^^
as a word of advice, it would genuinely be helpful if you can finish one of those towngames quick, and post a link here or just let us know which one it was.

Definitely not offended by your read of me, I'm just telling you it's very misguided. I mean, you know my role, so what more do you want? :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 46, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 38, Noraa wrote:
In post 37, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 22, Menalque wrote:BM scum?
Nope, not me dude. I am the most vanilla of vanilla townie towns you ever did see.
I hate it when people claim a role in rvs. It gives people a townie first impression and I hate it. +100 scumpoints for u
I'm baffled. You think claiming vanilla town on Page 1 is gonna get me towncred? :lol: gimme a break man...

Take your scumpoints and stick em somewhere sensible.

No kit kat for you :-P

Vannila townies only get vannilla ice cream
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 74, Datisi wrote:
In post 68, Noraa wrote:
In post 66, Datisi wrote:
In post 64, Noraa wrote:it would look really scummy on ur part to not explain so yeah I would say you should explain.
if i refused to explain, would you think i'm scum? if so, why?
no but it would be antitown to not offer an explanation after dropping a vote on somebody(if its serious which u haven't clarified so idk)
the vote was (is) serious, yes.

scummy or anti-town?

pedit: thank you BM, i'll go check it out in a bit
if i told you mena and i are friends and probably would've memed around regardless of either of our alignments, does that change your opinion in any way?

ppedit: tunneling? obvtown?

pppedit: whoops nevermind lol tunneling it is :lol:
it was a horrible and gruelling game :giggle: (not a reflection on the mod, but a minority of players).

Yes it might change my opinion a bit. I've moved on anyway, as you can probably see. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 77, bob3141 wrote:
In post 38, Noraa wrote:
Nope, not me dude. I am the most vanilla of vanilla townie towns you ever did see.
I hate it when people claim a role in rvs. It gives people a townie first impression and I hate it. +100 scumpoints for u
I'm baffled. You think claiming vanilla town on Page 1 is gonna get me towncred? :lol: gimme a break man...

I don't always get the chance to say this Bob, as I always die Night 1, but I love you, and respect you. You are probably the most under-rated town player on this whole website.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 72, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 67, Noraa wrote:So far BM's the scummiest person here. I see his SR on me as trying to set up some easy limbait since I hear I tend to give off that first impression. Ofc we are still technically kinda in rvs so this is a fairly weak read but ye I will be putting this here for future reference of what I was thinking 3 pages into the game. First impressions can often help town find the scums so I'm not too sure if I found one but we'll see :D
You are probably literally the only person who thinks I'm remotely scummy here. I'm pretty obvtown, even from my own perspective. Also, you are playing that RVS card way too hard, although can let that slide as you're a newbie.

However, I actually like the above post. Feels like a legit misguided attempt to get bragging rights. Some townie points for you (although no bragging rights, because, i'm not scum, and you tunnelling me is not helping town).
Your opinion on urself doesn't mean shit and also if u were scum, u would never admit that so I dont see a point in the second sentence. I'm not tunneling u. I'm replying to ur posts.
In post 68, Noraa wrote:
In post 64, Noraa wrote:it would look really scummy on ur part to not explain so yeah I would say you should explain.
no but it would be antitown to not offer an explanation after dropping a vote on somebody(if its serious which u haven't clarified so idk)

scummy or anti-town?

if i told you mena and i are friends and probably would've memed around regardless of either of our alignments, does that change your opinion in any way?

Ngl im not quite too sure what the difference between antitown and scummy so idk.
In post 76, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 71, Noraa wrote:BM light tunneling on page three is not a good look either.

I dont have any finished TOWNGAMES. However I do have 2 finished scumgames and am currently in 5 games. If you wish to take offense to my reads, then do as you please I dont particularly care ^^
as a word of advice, it would genuinely be helpful if you can finish one of those towngames quick, and post a link here or just let us know which one it was.

Definitely not offended by your read of me, I'm just telling you it's very misguided. I mean, you know my role, so what more do you want? :lol:
if u want, u can stalk me and find out when one of my town games end. However I will not be remembering this just bc u requested it and I dislike ur tunneling:3
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 64, Noraa wrote:
In post 58, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 54, Noraa wrote:plus I dont have to have finished town games to prove I'm town. This logic is really flawed
tell me how you will prove it otherwise though?
I dont think you need finished town games to prove ur town. Meta is trash and unreliable a lot of the time anyways so I dont see what's wrong with not having any. It just means I'm newer than everyone else but so? u trying to tell me that all new players have no way to prove they aren't scum and have to be scum every round until they have a finished town game? Im being a lil defensive ig? But like ur logic just isn't making any sense to me...
The wording of this is really poor. wishy washy rubbish.

"meta is trash"? an odd thing for a newbie who has never completed a game as town to say. Meta can be very useful, although it isn't a silver bullet. Also useful is the threat of meta - and the "meta is trash" line is a real cheap way to try and discourage people from using an alternative avenue for scrutinising others. Marginally scummy but also bad form in my view (although i am old school).

And yes, I do think you are defensive, and I'm pinged by your hasty retreat when you tried to pressure Datisi and he wasn't having any of it. You said his vote was scummy, but your lack of courage of conviction didn't ring as town to me.

Obviously you not having a completed town game doesnt mean you are scum. I'm just testing you.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:36 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 49, Noraa wrote:meh if I can't prove it with my nonexistent town games, u can't prove anything with them either :P

nah u deserve the scumpoints. u seem pretty scummy

What motivation do you think battlemage would have to make such a claim so soon after the game started. I just can't see how it could be alignment indicative.

Ok it might not be a great move and maybe slightly anti-town potential but scummy.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 79, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 77, bob3141 wrote:
In post 38, Noraa wrote:

I don't always get the chance to say this Bob, as I always die Night 1, but I love you, and respect you. You are probably the most under-rated town player on this whole website.

whats with everyone of late trying to jinx me. :-P

Shame last game you died before i even got into the game. I was like oh day one has started. The next day how is it already night 1.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Noraa »

"when I tried to pressure datisi"
wtf he dropped a vote on me and I asked for an explanation and u get this out of that?

stop discrediting everything I say by mentioning my inexperience. that's very scummy +200 scumpoints

"testing u"
it sounds more like u trying to set me up as limbait and are backpedalling right about now
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:39 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 82, bob3141 wrote:
In post 49, Noraa wrote:meh if I can't prove it with my nonexistent town games, u can't prove anything with them either :P

What motivation do you think battlemage would have to make such a claim so soon after the game started. I just can't see how it could be alignment indicative.

Ok it might not be a great move and maybe slightly anti-town potential but scummy.
TSTBS and LAMIST is what I was trying to say he might be doing
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 85, Noraa wrote:

I get the latter one but what does the first acronym actualy mean. Ive have rough idea, im right in thinking its to do with bs
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:40 am

Post by Noraa »

lmao it means "too scum to be scum"
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Noraa »

*scummy
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 78, Battle Mage wrote:it was a horrible and gruelling game :giggle: (not a reflection on the mod, but a minority of players).

Yes it might change my opinion a bit. I've moved on anyway, as you can probably see. :D
ok so i went to look for mini normal 2150 and either i'm either blind or illiterate because i can't find it :lol:

i was also interested in it due to past experience, scum trying to shade us by "someone is pocketing someone here" when we were t/t
i've got my eye on you :P
In post 80, Noraa wrote:Ngl im not quite too sure what the difference between antitown and scummy so idk.
generally the difference is "antitown = behaviour that helps scum, but doesn't necessarily come from scum" while "scummy = behaviour that *does* come from scum" (example would be how lurking might be anti-town but isn't necessarily scummy)

but ok, if you didn't know the difference, what did you mean in by calling my behaviour anti-town?

pedit: shit ton of pedit posts, i ain't reading that
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 80, Noraa wrote:
In post 72, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 67, Noraa wrote:So far BM's the scummiest person here. I see his SR on me as trying to set up some easy limbait since I hear I tend to give off that first impression. Ofc we are still technically kinda in rvs so this is a fairly weak read but ye I will be putting this here for future reference of what I was thinking 3 pages into the game. First impressions can often help town find the scums so I'm not too sure if I found one but we'll see :D
You are probably literally the only person who thinks I'm remotely scummy here. I'm pretty obvtown, even from my own perspective. Also, you are playing that RVS card way too hard, although can let that slide as you're a newbie.

However, I actually like the above post. Feels like a legit misguided attempt to get bragging rights. Some townie points for you (although no bragging rights, because, i'm not scum, and you tunnelling me is not helping town).
Your opinion on urself doesn't mean shit and also if u were scum, u would never admit that so I dont see a point in the second sentence. I'm not tunneling u. I'm replying to ur posts.
I obvtown a lot (you would see this is you opened your mind to using meta for knowledge). And my opinion is the only opinion I really care about. Except possibly Bob in this game, who I admire deeply.

If I was scum, I wouldn't claim I'm town, as like a lot of the older players, I'm not a fan of lying. It's unethical and goes against my religion. I'm sure you'll make some incendiary remarks about that next, so go ahead if that's your style. If someone asks you directly if you're scum, and you say you're town when you were actually scum, I think that's pretty classless.
In post 49, Noraa wrote:
In post 68, Noraa wrote:

scummy or anti-town?

Ngl im not quite too sure what the difference between antitown and scummy so idk.
Anti-town means unhelpful to town, and basically helping scum, which isn't alignment indicative.

Scummy means, you are scum.
In post 49, Noraa wrote:
In post 76, Battle Mage wrote:

if u want, u can stalk me and find out when one of my town games end. However I will not be remembering this just bc u requested it and I dislike ur tunneling:3
I don't care about you that much, and I don't expect you live past Day 1 anyway really. :lol: If you don't care enough about surviving to try your best, that's on you. (anti-town btw)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

battle mage based on

Since you dont like lying and would tell us the truth when ever asked.

Are you scum? :-P
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 89, Datisi wrote:
but ok, if you didn't know the difference, what did you mean in by calling my behaviour anti-town?
Dropping a vote without backing it up with reasons/evidence is definitely antitown behavior imo. It means ur not willing to even try to support it and convince others its right which makes me think u dont believe it urself. The only people that would be that sure who the scums are would be the scums themselves especially at this stage in the game
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 78, Battle Mage wrote:it was a horrible and gruelling game :giggle: (not a reflection on the mod, but a minority of players).

ok so i went to look for mini normal 2150 and either i'm either blind or illiterate because i can't find it :lol:

i was also interested in it due to past experience, scum trying to shade us by "someone is pocketing someone here" when we were t/t
i've got my eye on you :P
It was a mini theme!! Coney Island is the place to go.

I'm sure that would easily be the case if you were t/t. However:

A. I don't know if you are t/t or not, and presumably neither do you.
B. If this is your past experience, I'd have thought you might avoid doing something which you know looks scummy and gets you shaded? Because if scum are shading you for looking scummy, town often will too.

Keep your eye on me though, and watch me at work. You never know what you might pick up! :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 91, bob3141 wrote:battle mage based on

Since you dont like lying and would tell us the truth when ever asked.

Are you scum? :-P
I am not scum mate. I am town. 100%.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Battle Mage »

my word is my bond
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Noraa »

BM is basically only focusing on me and ngl that strikes me as pretty scummy considering I'm prolly one of the newest players in general in this game and I definitely strike most people as LHF first impression. Tunneling this early into the game is just a huge scumtell imo.

VOTE: Battle Mage
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 92, Noraa wrote:
Dropping a vote without backing it up with reasons/evidence is definitely antitown behavior imo. It means ur not willing to even try to support it and convince others its right which makes me think u dont believe it urself. The only people that would be that sure who the scums are would be the scums themselves especially at this stage in the game

So what makes you think battlemage has to be scum due to him as you say. Making a vote based on little evidence.

Ok at this stage any votes bound are to be weak but what makes you think that it must be indication that he is scum. Rather than maybe for instance if you are town, simply another townie pushing a read.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 96, Noraa wrote:BM is basically only focusing on me and ngl that strikes me as pretty scummy considering I'm prolly one of the newest players in general in this game and I definitely strike most people as LHF first impression. Tunneling this early into the game is just a huge scumtell imo.

VOTE: Battle Mage
His entire play so far has been fluff and tunneling Noraa. There has been zero other content
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 85, Noraa wrote:

Claiming town is LAMIST? I mean, strictly speaking yeah, but FFS. :facepalm:

Also, how can something be TSTBS AND LAMIST!? :lol: You're hedging your bets here aren't you? I can't be both too scummy to be scum, and too townie to be town. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”