Mini Normal 2169 : random facts, game over !

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 577, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 496, bob3141 wrote:Im feeling a slight lean town lean on golden, as if golden was partnered with either of bm or noraa i just dont think he would come in and push the fresh idea that they are just scum getting in early bussing.

Especially after choosing to vote for the one with the largest wagon. Of the two players he has stated as being svs. And not only that but a fourth vote on the first wagon. An ice breaker often done by town.
Golden is a townlean because he isn't scum with Noraa? eh, I don't know man, needs a re-think. Noraa and me is either T v S, or T v T. In either case, scum benefit from pushing the S v S agenda to guarantee at least 1 mislynch, if not two.
Golden is a townlean because he isn't scum with Noraa? eh, I don't know man, needs a re-think. Noraa and me is either T v S, or T v T. In either case, scum benefit from pushing the S v S agenda to guarantee at least 1 mislynch, if not two

I'm leaning towards it being tvt. My gut keeps telling me that noraa is just a fellow townie who has made a bad early push. Certainly the possibility that its tvs as noraas push was rather scummy. But the fact she didn't try and back track on her push on you. Even when she was asked why she thought it was scummy rather than just anti-town. She continued to push a set of reads on you that ultimately stemmed from that flawed premises.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 617, Battle Mage wrote:To be extra clear, I did not risk outting a PR by
trying to get people to confirm their existing claims
. Nor did Shelly. The only ones who did were Menalque and possibly slightly Ico. You suggesting otherwise, is scummy to me, because you're an experienced player and Mod and you know that ain't right.
the bolded is what i see as risking outting PRs - there's a chance the claim is a meme, there's a chance it's wifom. i'm not saying it's "good" play by any means. but trying to get the claims to be either confirmed or denied is imo risking outting them ("further")
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by bob3141 »

im terriable at make quotes somethign always goes wrong
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by bob3141 »

So if i'm right on norra. Then based on the fact that golden jumped on norra with a brief initial post, pushing noraa up to e-3. Although shortly later he did elaborate.

This is something I find is done more by town than scum. Although if i'm wrong on nora being a fellow townie. Then that does undermine that aspect of the read. As simply I've only seen one scum wagon reach 4 in rvs and the 4th vote was that player's partner.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

VOTE: Battle Mage

You have no way out of this, scum!BM
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 620, Noraa wrote:I've barely rolled town as shown by my only finished games being scum games but that doesn't mean that my reads are bad. Whether or not they *sound* good is one thing. Whether or not they are accurate is another. I couldn't care less that ur more experienced here than me. I'm putting my reads out there and you shouldn't be discrediting them.
You have 2 reads. One I know is wrong. The other I
agreed with

Yet, in response, you bitch and moan about it. :facepalm:

I don't get it. :lol:

I figure you're just scum who cba to read.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 613, Noraa wrote:Datisi I am 100% certain is very much capable of producing content yet I am not seeing much content. I think that may be a scumtell for him tho I have never played a game with him before so I couldn't say.
what do you consider "content"? because i feel like i've made content this game? like at least some? idk?

i don't know what i think about your reads marking everyone (?) meh/scummy and i'll think about that in the morning
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 629, Noraa wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

as discussed, i'm not interested in anything you say until you make some effort to read the thread and engage constructively. Will ignore, with discretion to point out scumminess.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 625, bob3141 wrote:
In post 496, bob3141 wrote:Im feeling a slight lean town lean on golden, as if golden was partnered with either of bm or noraa i just dont think he would come in and push the fresh idea that they are just scum getting in early bussing.

Especially after choosing to vote for the one with the largest wagon. Of the two players he has stated as being svs. And not only that but a fourth vote on the first wagon. An ice breaker often done by town.
Golden is a townlean because he isn't scum with Noraa? eh, I don't know man, needs a re-think. Noraa and me is either T v S, or T v T. In either case, scum benefit from pushing the S v S agenda to guarantee at least 1 mislynch, if not two.
Golden is a townlean because he isn't scum with Noraa? eh, I don't know man, needs a re-think. Noraa and me is either T v S, or T v T. In either case, scum benefit from pushing the S v S agenda to guarantee at least 1 mislynch, if not two

I'm leaning towards it being tvt. My gut keeps telling me that noraa is just a fellow townie who has made a bad early push. Certainly the possibility that its tvs as noraas push was rather scummy. But the fact she didn't try and back track on her push on you. Even when she was asked why she thought it was scummy rather than just anti-town. She continued to push a set of reads on you that ultimately stemmed from that flawed premises.
I dont agree with this. I can definitely see why people would SR my tunneling however it was far less aggressive than BM's tunneling. And tunneling that hard in the first ten damn pages is not something town would do bc town know literally nothing about the setup and are lost asf before some flips. I could see scum doing it but I can't see town doing that. I dont see how my logic is flawed. Tunneling that aggressively is definitely a scumtell.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Oh shit, Bobs one of these 'you have to tread my entire back catalogue to get my attention' types...

You just met your match.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 626, Datisi wrote:
In post 617, Battle Mage wrote:To be extra clear, I did not risk outting a PR by
trying to get people to confirm their existing claims
. Nor did Shelly. The only ones who did were Menalque and possibly slightly Ico. You suggesting otherwise, is scummy to me, because you're an experienced player and Mod and you know that ain't right.
the bolded is what i see as risking outting PRs - there's a chance the claim is a meme, there's a chance it's wifom. i'm not saying it's "good" play by any means. but trying to get the claims to be either confirmed or denied is imo risking outting them ("further")
i didn't think for a second it was a meme, nor did i anticipate someone fakeclaiming neighbour as a gambit. I don't think that's my fault. :wink:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 633, Noraa wrote:

I dont agree with this. I can definitely see why people would SR my tunneling however it was far less aggressive than BM's tunneling. And tunneling that hard in the first ten damn pages is not something town would do bc town know literally nothing about the setup and are lost asf before some flips. I could see scum doing it but I can't see town doing that. I dont see how my logic is flawed. Tunneling that aggressively is definitely a scumtell.
BORING :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 628, bob3141 wrote:So if i'm right on norra. Then based on the fact that golden jumped on norra with a brief initial post, pushing noraa up to e-3. Although shortly later he did elaborate.

This is something I find is done more by town than scum. Although if i'm wrong on nora being a fellow townie. Then that does undermine that aspect of the read. As simply I've only seen one scum wagon reach 4 in rvs and the 4th vote was that player's partner.
er, not sure i get the first part? like why is golden being town for jumping on noraa wagon dependant on noraa being town?

pedit: lol battle mage, never had VTs memeclaim roles only to then have actual PRs counterclaim them? you're missing out man
~M
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 628, bob3141 wrote:So if i'm right on norra. Then based on the fact that golden jumped on norra with a brief initial post, pushing noraa up to e-3. Although shortly later he did elaborate.

I played a newbie game a few months ago where we nearly lynched scum on page 1 due to an over-eager RVS wagon. we still won :P
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 637, Datisi wrote:

er, not sure i get the first part? like why is golden being town for jumping on noraa wagon dependant on noraa being town?

pedit: lol battle mage, never had VTs memeclaim roles only to then have actual PRs counterclaim them? you're missing out man
i'm showing my age here, but i don't really know what a memeclaim is. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 631, Datisi wrote:
In post 613, Noraa wrote:Datisi I am 100% certain is very much capable of producing content yet I am not seeing much content. I think that may be a scumtell for him tho I have never played a game with him before so I couldn't say.
what do you consider "content"? because i feel like i've made content this game? like at least some? idk?

i don't know what i think about your reads marking everyone (?) meh/scummy and i'll think about that in the morning
Dayum ur polite. The ruder equivalent would've been "ur not producing any either"
Hm I just feel like you aren't trying that hard to solve rn and that's feeling a bit off to me. Its more the overall vibe of ur posts is kinda this ~lazy~ vibe. (no offense intended and these type of things are hard to tell over the internet anyways so disregard if ur town and know that scumhunter Noraa is onto u if ur scum <.<)
In post 632, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 629, Noraa wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

as discussed, i'm not interested in anything you say until you make some effort to read the thread and engage constructively. Will ignore, with discretion to point out scumminess.
that's rich considering I dont think there's a single one of my posts that mentioned u, even slightly, that u didn't reply to.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by iamausername »

In post 621, Alonzo wrote:
In post 618, Battle Mage wrote:i'm in favour of elimming in the pool of 'lurkers' today, to stop the game stagnating. anyone with fewer than 15 posts so far.

Which means: Dox, Taylor, Piis and Iama.

I think you know I like Dox for the blox.
Approved.
Alonzo, did you notice that you were missing from this list even though you fit the criteria at the time?

are you approving lurker purge in general, or specifically the Golden Paradox wagon?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 641, iamausername wrote:
In post 621, Alonzo wrote:
In post 618, Battle Mage wrote:i'm in favour of elimming in the pool of 'lurkers' today, to stop the game stagnating. anyone with fewer than 15 posts so far.

Which means: Dox, Taylor, Piis and Iama.

I think you know I like Dox for the blox.
Approved.
Alonzo, did you notice that you were missing from this list even though you fit the criteria at the time?

are you approving lurker purge in general, or specifically the Golden Paradox wagon?
he actually didn't - he had 15 posts at the time I posted. Although more importantly, Golden had 14. :giggle:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

off to bed now! i may not sleep well of course, knowing that scumhunter nora is onto me. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Alonzo »

In post 633, Noraa wrote:

In post 643, Battle Mage wrote:off to bed now! i may not sleep well of course, knowing that scumhunter nora is onto me. :lol:
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Sorry not sure why my phone is c&p all those.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Noraa do you know how to iso individual players? Your generalised reads read like you don't.

Mage- Behave!

Username- my name's not on the list because maybe knew he'd be in a world of shit if it was? But id be in your list dependant on the size of the world of shit mage would be in?

I don't understand the question.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Alonzo »

TGP and Taylor count as just ins by my metric, I don't know who lama is, and piis was the guy Bob voted in rvs.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 637, Datisi wrote:

It's a town lean based on the fact I don't feel that scum would jump on nora if she was in town that way at that point of the wagon. It was the first wagon to form and was pretty much still within rvs. Even if it wasn't even based on rvs votes.

And more often than not that first wagon is in fact all town with it being on town more often than scum.

Don't think i have ever seen scum jump onto that 4th spot. Especially not with their first vote that also inst a rvs Vote. As Well as being their first post in the game.

However, when that first wagon is scum I don't seem to hold back as much. Only seen one scum wagon in rvs and that was bussed quickly in that fourth spot. So dont know how true it holds for scum wagons.

And since i'm leaning toward Noraa being town on balance I think golden is likely town if i'm right on nora.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Alonzo »

Bob what's your read on Alonzo?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”