Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:11 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1521, NorwegianboyEE wrote:PlusJoyed you scumread Tayl0r. Wanna join this wagon? It seems better than Redados.
No this is stupid. Theres literally no lim better than Redados today however if I was required to choose a different wagon ... I could prolly think about compromising on Taylor.
In post 1522, PlusJOYED wrote:okey. i haven't done a full analysis on taylor but grendel was sus af
In post 1523, PlusJOYED wrote:UNVOTE: red
VOTE: taylor
Plus: comes in, votes the biggest wagon, Redados
When people start shifting wagons, he jumps to a Taylor wagon with literally no reason.

VOTE: Plus

Ik in general ur considered easy limbait but I want to put pressure on u for flipflopping. Please defend your actions to prove you are town. Yes I am hesitant to vote u and shit cuz I been wrong about u before but I want an answer bc this one really isn't reading hot.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Noraa »

I dont want a plus lim today, no. But I want an answer and I will use my vote to get one
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is shifting to a different wagon scummy, Plusjoyed did state they scumread Taylor earlier.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1524, UNOwen wrote:Duppin attention is interesting, I thought he had townie vibes earlier but I guess there are some questions worth asking.

@duppin

-If you agreed with sus!redados why not join the wagon for pressure when it became clear saudade would not be returning any time soon?
-Are you aware () that Jester floated the exact same theory when they first replaced out?
-Do you consider "he was actively trying to solve the game when he could have easily just camped his vote" to be a still accurate assessment of bugspray?
UNO's thoughts have been almost identical to mine all round(except more well worded and organized versions of my thoughts)
Even some things that I briefly thought that I didn't post, UNO posts. Im almost 100% convinced UNO is town at this point. If he's not then idk how tf his scum mindset is almost the exact same as my town mindset
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1527, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why is shifting to a different wagon scummy, Plusjoyed did state they scumread Taylor earlier.
shifting that fast makes me think he didn't at all think about it. He's just going with the flow. I feel like shelly's going straight against the flow is more towny honestly and shelly isn't seeming very towny here
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1520, PlusJOYED wrote:funny thing is I have a gut feel on unOwen being scum but their posts seem towny
again, it's not what he's saying but what he's NOT saying
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:44 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1526, Noraa wrote:I dont want a plus lim today, no. But I want an answer and I will use my vote to get one
this neuters the power of your vote to include a qualifier like this
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 1519, UNOwen wrote:Interesting, that is not the impression I got. Did you have those thoughts about my play after my second post? This is probably now my biggest issue with Redados, because the suspicion seems more like a broad overview of my play rather than something which developed naturally.
No, it was up till that I got that impression from you. Redados forming it after just two posts from you is odd.
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 1518, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1489, Odd Day Jester wrote:Honestly, shelly is efforting so much that she'll hopefully just spew herself as town/scum further down the line. It really does feel like this is her scummeta based on what I've seen, mostly from stuff she did early on, buuuut I'll shelve this for a bit.

VOTE: Tayl0r
Idk what i'm doing so i guess i'll sheep you. Tayl0r has been firm null for me anyway so not a bad place for me to place my vote.
VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
Clownbloc assemble
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 1528, Noraa wrote:UNO's thoughts have been almost identical to mine all round(except more well worded and organized versions of my thoughts)
Even some things that I briefly thought that I didn't post, UNO posts. Im almost 100% convinced UNO is town at this point. If he's not then idk how tf his scum mindset is almost the exact same as my town mindset
Mhm, I think you and UNOwen are town.

Speaking of strong townreads I had; bugspray, could you give us an insight into the notes you've been making? Even some highlights would be helpful.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1531, Redados wrote:
In post 1526, Noraa wrote:I dont want a plus lim today, no. But I want an answer and I will use my vote to get one
this neuters the power of your vote to include a qualifier like this
my vote wasn't supposed to be powerful. It is there to get me the answer I want. However if it doesn't get me a good answer, then it will start becoming a real vote.
In post 1534, Odd Day Jester wrote:
In post 1528, Noraa wrote:UNO's thoughts have been almost identical to mine all round(except more well worded and organized versions of my thoughts)
Mhm, I think you and UNOwen are town.

Speaking of strong townreads I had; bugspray, could you give us an insight into the notes you've been making? Even some highlights would be helpful.
Alright I like that we are on the same page about uno. I can kinda see a fairly good town book forming here and I'm happy about that tho my early day 1 town books tend to be ... absolute shit but anyways I'm happy about it for now :D
Jester if u think uno and I are town, why do you think redados is town? Unless you think the whole NoraavRedados and UnoVRedados was all TvT? I ... have a hard time believing redados is town which is why I currently think both those were SvT where Uno and I are town and Redados is scum
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

I like his frustration and tone. I think there's been some misunderstandings too in your interactions. For example, he initially put you and shelly in a "scumreads because of playstyle" category - this was him acknowledging he disliked you and shelly, but it may be because of your playstyle and he finds himself doing it every game. I found this caution towny.

You interpreted it to mean he was scumreading you consciously
because
he thinks you're scummy because of playstyle.
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

Oh God, I just remembered something which might flip a big chunk of my read on shelly on its head.

Remember that marathon game where you were town and then lied about the order of the posts/time stamps when I said it incriminated you, shelly? Yeah... that would explain why town!you is lying about the "concerns me" thing among other stuff from earlier.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:27 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

few things noraa:
i'm sus of both reddados and taylor like stated
i replaced in very recently and my reads are not very strong at all yet, so it would be helpful to get this elim soonish for concrete data to form my reads
I could iso dive to get better grasp on the game but we are low on time and I don't think it's worth the effort yet when we are so close to solid data
given all that, I think I'll trust town mostly on wagons as long as I'm able to see the wagon target as scum
NE also told me to swap and I think NE is town
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Noraa »

Yeah I'm not interested in explaining this again. If you read all my posts saying that he did this to shelly which lead to a muslim day 1, u would know redados 100% is a type of person to use playstyle to justify and go thru with a mislim.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Noraa »

*mislim
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:30 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

well put it this way noraa
if taylor flips green then we probably flip reddados. And if reddados flips red NE is highly likely to be scum because he's trying to derail a red wagon
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Noraa »

I dont have huge confidence in Taylor flipping green tbh but regardless of her flip, I definitely still think redados is scum.
Norwee and Jester have been pretty against this redados wagon. I think they are both coming from a town perspective tho so I'm not too sure redados flipping red means they r scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1541, PlusJOYED wrote:And if reddados flips red NE is highly likely to be scum because he's trying to derail a red wagon
I think i’ve described my reasoning of why i townread Redados quite well.
Do you believe my justification is bad since you are apparently convinced i’m highly likely to be scum if Redados is?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:56 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1536, Odd Day Jester wrote:I like his frustration and tone. I think there's been some misunderstandings too in your interactions. For example, he initially put you and shelly in a "scumreads because of playstyle" category - this was him acknowledging he disliked you and shelly, but it may be because of your playstyle and he finds himself doing it every game. I found this caution towny.

You interpreted it to mean he was scumreading you consciously
because
he thinks you're scummy because of playstyle.
Noraa, this is EXACTLY what I meant. EXACTLY.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1541, PlusJOYED wrote:well put it this way noraa
if taylor flips green then we probably flip reddados. And if reddados flips red NE is highly likely to be scum because he's trying to derail a red wagon
Talk to me more about this because I don't think I've pushed or scumread Taylor very much if at all
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1545, Redados wrote:
In post 1541, PlusJOYED wrote:well put it this way noraa
Talk to me more about this because I don't think I've pushed or scumread Taylor very much if at all
lets not lie now. ur iso doesn't disappear. u SRed Taylor for a long time until she agreed with u on a few things and u just completely forgot about it
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1479, duppin wrote:
In post 1432, Tayl0r Swift wrote:duppin. you need to explain your reads. you stated some reads but i have no idea why you believe anything that you say you believe.
hm see I have explained all of the reads I have given. I was under the impression that if you were town you reaching out to me was because you were trying to solve my slot, but the impression I am getting is that you have not tried to ISO me and you don't seem to be reading what I am saying either, so I'm beginning to question your motivation actually
this is a straight up lie. you have not explained your reasons for scumreading or townreading anyone. ive asked you to do so repeatedly and you keep deflecting and asking me questions. CITE SPECIFIC POSTS THAT MADE YOU SCUMREAD SOMEONE. i dont care who. just go through an ISO of someone you scumread and explain which posts made you scumread them. stating a scumread is not the same as explaining it. theres 0 game-advancing content coming from you.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1518, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1489, Odd Day Jester wrote:Honestly, shelly is efforting so much that she'll hopefully just spew herself as town/scum further down the line. It really does feel like this is her scummeta based on what I've seen, mostly from stuff she did early on, buuuut I'll shelve this for a bit.

VOTE: Tayl0r
Idk what i'm doing so i guess i'll sheep you. Tayl0r has been firm null for me anyway so not a bad place for me to place my vote.
VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
so you have 0 scumreads after 60 pages norwee?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1522, PlusJOYED wrote:okey. i haven't done a full analysis on taylor but grendel was sus af
this is a bad reason for a vote on someone.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”