Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 863, Iconeum wrote:i don't have a better place to start this day however
Why not the other person that Datisi was hard scumreading, Gamma?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 900, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 863, Iconeum wrote:i don't have a better place to start this day however
yes go on

am interested
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 860, tris wrote:but, you were scumreading him a bunch before that as well.
but I was lightly scum reading a bunch of other people to and I didn't vote them either. was the straw that broke the camels back for me.
In post 860, tris wrote:but, it still is a speculation you're deriving from that evidence. it's not like it has to be 100% confiden
Sure but why is it bad speculation? I mean Datisi was saying that he always scum read Skitter when he was town and he wasn't doing that. So yes I was worried about it. Why were you not?
In post 860, tris wrote:well when i started to come to this conclusion, i had forgotten what your current read on me was, so it's not.
uh huh.

just seems like a very big coincidence. I push you as a Gamma buddy and then you "randomly" happen to ISO me and then you just happen to scum read me and join to make me the biggest wagon.
In post 860, tris wrote:what made it a bus rather than a SvT.
how could I possibly know if it was SvT?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 901, Iconeum wrote:
In post 900, Nero Cain wrote:
yes go on

am interested
in what?

You voted b/c A.( Datisi was light scum reading me at the end b/c I was concerned that he wasn't playing to his normal meta. B.( you had nowhere better to go (or w/e wording you used.)

I'm asking you why Datisi kill didn't make you go after Gamma. Its a pretty straightforward question.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:46 am

Post by Iconeum »

why?

->daystart
->unsure what this game exactly was
->confusion over NK
->no solid reads
->???

as i got back into this game, you can see i moved away from you and am now sniffing at the general direction of gamma already so
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 861, UnaBombaH wrote:Nero Cain has come up with some good observations so far, and based on their reads I'd townbin them for now.
But regarding their tone and..."vibe"? There's something there that still makes me feel uneasy.
Can you elaborate on this?
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 874, Iconeum wrote:
In post 632, UnaBombaH wrote:Iconeum is likely town and we just have differing reads.
VOTE: una

hey look, you thought i was townie after i made those posts yesterday, but now you think i'm scum for it because it wasn't genuine according to you?
In post 881, Iconeum wrote:i'm edgy because it looks like you are trying to spin a narrative where datisi was scumreading/pushing me while they weren't

and on top of that you are now scumreading me for something you were townreading me on yesterday
Ico is right on this, Una is being dissonant and the push seems sorta faked. Even if he explained why later.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 847, tris wrote:first thing that popped out to me was how he did the exact same thing that he was criticizing gamma for in . over in . you gave no reason for your vote either. "gonna help gamma bus" doesn't count because it doesn't explain why echo is scum.
this also isn't true
In post 85, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 74, EchoVision wrote:yall are tryin too hard too early zzzzzzzzz
We can't all know the scum team like you
his clearly pinged me.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Iconeum »

In post 907, Nero Cain wrote:his 74 clearly pinged me.
same tbh
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:19 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 905, SirCakez wrote:
In post 861, UnaBombaH wrote:Nero Cain has come up with some good observations so far, and based on their reads I'd townbin them for now.
But regarding their tone and..."vibe"? There's something there that still makes me feel uneasy.
Not sure if I can or even want to try. :lol:
But I have actually played quite a few games with Nero Cain, and I feel like this is a "different iteration " from what I've come to expect from him.
And I don't know if it's necessarily a bad thing, but it's just that it's different, and I think I haven't seen his scumgame yet so.. :shifty:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:22 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 906, SirCakez wrote:Ico is right on this, Una is being dissonant and the push seems sorta faked. Even if he explained why later.
Your interpretation of a "push" is also a bit wonky.
I did not push for Iconeum, even if they reacted to my words as if I was.
I did not vote there, I do not intend to vote there today.
Where's this "push" I keep hearing about? :]

To be completely honest, I'd love to push for SirCakez anyway, so this might be the best spot for it yet! :P
VOTE: SirCakez
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:23 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Gives you that salty, smoky OMGUS-taste, doesn't it? ;)
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ur funny, finland.

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:13 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 909, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 905, SirCakez wrote:
Not sure if I can or even want to try. :lol:
But I have actually played quite a few games with Nero Cain, and I feel like this is a "different iteration " from what I've come to expect from him.
And I don't know if it's necessarily a bad thing, but it's just that it's different, and I think I haven't seen his scumgame yet so.. :shifty:
This is just so vague it's hard to understand what you're getting at
It sounds like a dressed up version of a "gut feeling"
In post 910, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 906, SirCakez wrote:Ico is right on this, Una is being dissonant and the push seems sorta faked. Even if he explained why later.
Your interpretation of a "push" is also a bit wonky.
I did not push for Iconeum, even if they reacted to my words as if I was.
I did not vote there, I do not intend to vote there today.
Where's this "push" I keep hearing about? :]

To be completely honest, I'd love to push for SirCakez anyway, so this might be the best spot for it yet! :P
VOTE: SirCakez
Spoiler:
In post 861, UnaBombaH wrote:Iconeum apparently tried to pull this weird agreement with me yesterday while I wasn't caught up to the point.
While I didn't townread them at that point, I didn't outright scumread them either.
But that "appeal" felt a little off to me. Could've been for goofs as well, but somehow I feel like they meant it.
In post 868, UnaBombaH wrote:Datisi felt like such an obv.town.
I'm sad he is dead.
Not sure if scum saw any PR-signs (I honestly didn't and I usually spot them very well), or if Datisi was on the right track at least temporarily D1.
Two quotes that resonate well with me are this one:
In post 393, Datisi wrote:ok it's past midnihgt and i'm dead and i don't have anything intelligent to offer (i will get to that tomorrow i *promise*) however i wanna share the tinfoil cracktheory becaue i once again don't think i could sleep without sharing it this game day

i keep going between "this is dumb as shit" and "this is REALLY dumb as shit" in my head but whatever

please imagine the guy pointing at butterfly meme
In post 251, Nero Cain wrote:Also there are only 2 scum but thats besides the point.
In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:I'm clearly scum that slipped.
is this a traitor?
..and this one:
In post 543, Datisi wrote:weren't you kinda sorta scumreading mizzy and now you're saying rhey were town
scumconeum confirmed ggez
Even with all the tinfoil and crackpots - I can def. see at least one scum being in Ico/skitter/Nero.
In post 870, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 629, Iconeum wrote:i disagree with a ton of what Una is saying, yet i don't scumread him

like, i'm reading it and i think he believes what he's saying and it's genuine and all
+
In post 630, Iconeum wrote:Una, u think i'm town or do we need to go manno v dragon first?
+
In post 631, Iconeum wrote:if we agree that we just think the other has bad takes, but is generally townie, maybe we can find some truth in the middle here

if you think my bad takes are because they are fake... better put some gloves on :)
..didn't feel genuine to me.
Might've been an attempt at pocketing/appeasing.
In post 876, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 869, Iconeum wrote:you realize that datisi was joking with the 543, right?
That's neither here nor there now. :]
If Datisi were to be around and confirm that to us, then sure, whatever.
But they did get killed N1, and there are always ~reasons~.

And your stance towards the mizzy/skitter -slot wasn't very consistent with that post tbh.
In post 884, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 881, Iconeum wrote:and on top of that you are now scumreading me for something you were townreading me on yesterday
Wait, what is that?
I thought I was being rather clear with my stance and intentions? :]
I do not think I've said once that I scumread you.
I grouped you in a trio where I think we have at least one scum - doesn't mean it's you within them.
You reacting this way is once again more suggestive to me than anything I've read or said so far.. :igmeou:
In post 886, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 874, Iconeum wrote:
In post 632, UnaBombaH wrote:Iconeum is likely town and we just have differing reads.
VOTE: una

hey look, you thought i was townie after i made those posts yesterday, but now you think i'm scum for it because it wasn't genuine according to you?
ALSO, this is just not true. :?
Even if my "midway catchup conclusion" had you as town at post 632, I wasn't obviously fully caught up to the game.
I made it clear I hadn't read the end-half of the game, and therefore hadn't read - when I called you town there.
Don't go twisting my words and intentions now... :igmeou:
In post 888, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 885, Iconeum wrote:these posts 'don't feel genuine to you'

which means scum, and not town, right?
Well, like said - these posts made me think you might not be as town as I had initially thought.
You were somewhere in the middle anyway, and those posts feeling ingenuine made me lean a little more towards the dark side during my catchup on the latter half of the game.

It's outright facetious to say you were not pushing Ico
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:29 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Vote Count 2.02
Alexander Hamilpup, Puppybowl

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate
Day ends in (expired on 2020-10-03 17:02:18)

Votecount:
Gamma Emerald(2): SirCakez, Nero Cain
Nero Cain(2): skitter30, tris
SirCakez(2): Alchemist21, UnabombaH
skitter30:(1) Gamma Emerald
Alchemist21(1): Tesarossa
Not Voting(2): Egix96, Iconeum
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Skitter30 has requested replacement.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

V/LA until October 2nd.

I’m most likely going to have to work extremely late tomorrow night. I’m probably not going to be able to post tomorrow and depending on if it affects my sleep schedule I may have no energy for this on the 1st.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 861, UnaBombaH wrote:OK, I'm fully caught up, but didn't feel like walling it because I already got spoiled during the start of the day. :igmeou:
I usually do those walls to show my progression as I'm reading, but this time around I'd already know what Datisi flipped, and therefore it wouldn't be an honest one.

I have a weird group of slots that all hit similar notes of awkward to me.
tris, NeroCain, Iconeum.

Out of the three, tris was my initial scumster-vote but has actually managed to claw their way upwards in my books.
Not necessarily because I'd agree with their reads or stances all the time, but because their tone feels at least a little more relaxed and genuine.
Still on my radar though.

Nero Cain has come up with some good observations so far, and based on their reads I'd townbin them for now.
But regarding their tone and..."vibe"? :? There's something there that still makes me feel uneasy.
So on the townier side, but not locked on him yet either.

Iconeum apparently tried to pull this weird agreement with me yesterday while I wasn't caught up to the point.
While I didn't townread them at that point, I didn't outright scumread them either.
But that "appeal" felt a little off to me. Could've been for goofs as well, but somehow I feel like they meant it.
So I take it tris Nero and Ico are varying shades of town for you?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Have been skimming the thread a bit, but too tired for more, so just a few things.

I am kind of town on Una, although it's more based on an irrational thing, but I like it.

Una, I think you mentioned somewhere that Alch and skitter slot are never scum together. Can you elaborate on that? Is that conclusion a two-sided thing? I mean I was considering something similar, but I can see that only in a world where skitter slot is scum, because I can see her fence sitting attitude on Alch as a purposeful false association with Alch.

Also what's your Alch read? I remember you were once on either Alch and/or one of me/Cakez as scum.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Testarossa »

Egix, where is your head at rn? You just have tris and me as suspicions?

Independent of that, can you explain your current read on skitter slot?
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Testarossa »

VOTE: Gamma
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of me, Test?

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 913, SirCakez wrote:It's outright facetious to say you were not pushing Ico
No, it would be accurate.
I was just throwing out all the things that Datisi had said that resonated with me.
And like I said, AND QUOTED, Datisi wasn't even putting Iconeum in his scumreads.
I also pointed out that Iconeums reaction to my quotes was pinging me harder than anything that I found in the "past".
And as a close 2nd came the posts where he was "buddying" me.
And even there, like I said, it might've just been a joke and I missed his intentions completely.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 917, Gamma Emerald wrote:So I take it tris Nero and Ico are varying shades of town for you?
These are the names that have been floating somewhere in the grey mass, but continuously bubble to the surface.
They have peaked my interest and pinged me in varying ways.
Ico is on the greener side still, but I think there are reservations there.
Neros content puts him firmly on the green, but like said, he is either trying something new posting style-wise, or he's also keeping up appearances.
tris was sort of an opposite to the other two - my initial read on tris put her on the red side, but she's been posting in a way that makes me think I just misunderstood her early.
And the way that Testarossa has been working that slot and the early wagon on it, makes me lean town!tris because I really have a strong gutfeel of scum!Testarossa. :]

All of these^^ are more like tonal reads, and therefore will either get stronger or fade quickly the more they post.
It's hard to keep a fake tone consistent throughout the game.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 918, Testarossa wrote:Una, I think you mentioned somewhere that Alch and skitter slot are never scum together.
Yes, and that's literally all I'm saying.
I can actually see either of the two as
potential scumsters
- not necessarily my own scumreads as of right now though - but they are never scum together.
If one of them is scum - the other is town. Period.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”