Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VC 1.10
Bat Fact #11:
Bats belong to the animal order chiroptera (Greek for "hand wing").
They are named for their four long fingers and thumb, each of which are connected to the next by a thin layer of skin.

EXILE STATUS
[3] Tayl0r Swift:
Odd Day Jester, NorwegianboyEE, PlusJOYED
[2] Saudade:
MiniMegabyte, duppin
[1] Redados:
UNOwen
[1] shellyc:
Mundivore
[1] Noraa:
bugspray
[1] MiniMegabyte:
Saudade
[1] UNOwen:
Redados
[1] duppin:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] PlusJOYED:
Noraa

[1] Not Voting:
shellyc

With 13 still flying around the place, it takes 7 votes to ground someone.

The Day 1 deadline is in:
(expired on 2020-10-03 14:30:00)

Mod Notes:
MiniMegabyte is being replaced.
[/mech]
Last edited by Morning Tweet on Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1541, PlusJOYED wrote:well put it this way noraa
if taylor flips green then we probably flip reddados. And if reddados flips red NE is highly likely to be scum because he's trying to derail a red wagon
this is really really bad. setting up the next mislunches
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

how are people letting duppin get away with not explaining reads at all? everyone who posts about duppin seems to agree that the posts are bad, but theres no momentum towards the wagon, and immediately a shitty counterwagon forms on me.

duppin is 90% scum here.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Noraa »

I changed my mind. The last 5 ish posts by Taylor have sounded town as hell.
Taylors in my town book
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:14 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1319, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've been on the fence about it. But i think i'm ready to admit that i don't really agree with the Redados wagon. I'm thinking he's town.
NB (can i call you that?), I checked your recent iso, but you were thinking about wagonomics. You posted this and never gave any reasoning at all. In fact I must say not a big fan of your recent posts. And I'm not a big fan of you trying to break off from reddados here after mulling it over on the fence. Scumpartners are usually very careful on their read of their partner and from my experience are almost always read last after putting them on the fence. I can def see a reddados/NB team atm
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1554, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1319, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've been on the fence about it. But i think i'm ready to admit that i don't really agree with the Redados wagon. I'm thinking he's town.
NB (can i call you that?), I checked your recent iso, but you were thinking about wagonomics. You posted this and never gave any reasoning at all. In fact I must say not a big fan of your recent posts. And I'm not a big fan of you trying to break off from reddados here after mulling it over on the fence. Scumpartners are usually very careful on their read of their partner and from my experience are almost always read last after putting them on the fence. I can def see a reddados/NB team atm
you just sheeped Norwee's Taylor vote and now that Taylor is coming out here pointing out shit, u flip on Norwee. I dont understand. Please stop flip flopping
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:27 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 389, Redados wrote:Town:
JV

Null:
Jester

Scum due to playstyle:
ShellyC
Noraa

Scum:
Saudade (but I have been told this is his town meta)
this list is awful and you are noticeably null on grendel
In post 1164, Redados wrote:I'm caught up. I stand by wanting to do stream of consciousness posting for this game, so my notes are below.

Spoiler:
Post #34 - this is a fluff post by Noraa. Says nothing and takes up space, she’s just talking to talk.

Still goofing around on page three/four:
JacksonVirgo, ShellyC, MiniMegabyte, bugspray, Odd Day Jester

Post #104 - saying your RVS votes don’t last makes them have less effect.

Page 5, post #104 - bugspray declares us OUT of RVS. I will be taking notes on who keeps doing stupid things after this. It’s 8:23 PM CST.
-post 116 - redados - is stupid, god damnit me

Post 143 - Noraa’s post is unhelpful and anti-town.

Post 147 - “I think you’re scum end of convo” - I HATE this

Impression at #154 - my posts suck and I totally understand why I’m at E-2.

Post 167 - Noraa - unhelpful. You’re going to jump down someone’s throat for calling someone limbait? Unhelpful.

Post 185 - Odd Day Jester - I’m town-reading Odd Day Jester

Post 187 - ShellyC - “I don't think anyone's entrance is particularly bad except noraa's” - you missed mine, buddy

Post 195 - Odd Day Jester - that was funny lol

Post 231 - ShellyC voting Duppin - hard disagree, Duppin was right, also it was page two totally logical

Post 275 - Morning Tweet - excellent bat fact B)

P12 - I am scumreading ShellyC

Post 296 - ShellyC - OddDayJester voting for her concerns her - get over yourself Shelly!

Post 351 - Odd Day Jester - Meta is Garbage is Garbage - EXCELLENT post by Odd Day Jester

I like my posts on pages sixteen and seventeen. That was an honest peek into my game. I think my initial opening was unhelpful, I left for a couple of hours and came back and gave my thoughts. I’m happy with them.

JacksonVirgo not liking readslists in post #416 is pro-town imo.

Saudade leading the copypasta charge on page 19 is anti-town, it clogged up the thread and made Noraa feel bad. On the other hand, it was funny. I can let some anti-town stuff slide if it’s funny.

Why does Grendel always misspell usernames lol

Post 543 - Jackson vs Shelly could most definitely be scum theater. I would NOT put it past Shelly to do scum theater

Post 595- asked me to elaborate on scumread on Saudade. It was just an initial read buddy, although I think I explain this later

Shelly plays in an anti-town way as both town and scum, I want to lim her.

Post 622 - you say that you’ll sort me later because you have experience with me - is this really helpful? I have only town games, and I played them all pretty differently so I’m very excited to see how you sort me.

Post 620 - ShellyC - this quotewall on me is trash mostly because I was doing a stream-of-consciousness thing. If you look at stuff individually it might look odd because they are my organic thoughts, but as a whole you’re getting raw unfiltered me.

Page 26 Duppin vs Saudade interaction - this wasn’t a nasty interaction or anything but I don’t see these two as scum together. I don’t see this conversation happening as scum vs scum.

Post 644 - UNOwen asks me if I’ve been scum before. I have not been scum before. Currently I am scumreading UNOwen, he seems to be doing very little except asking the odd poking question. Sketch. Scummy.

Post 646 - thanks Shelly

Post 660 - UNOwen, that’s totally fair, but I feel like I scumread Shelly every game. Now with hindsight I will go ahead and call her a scumread. I am scumreading Shelly.

Post 672 - ShellyC says “my play is incredibly protown” LMAO

Post 674 - I agree with ShellyC’s thoughts on UNOwen here.

Pages 28 & 29 - I don’t see Jackson and Shelly as scum together. I think Jackson’s reaction was genuine. Do I think the spammy banter on both their part was pro-town? Not necessarily.

Post 722 makes me want to keep Odd Day Jester around. Let’s not lim him. He’s funny.
I’m on page 30 and I can’t get a read on NorwegianboyEE.

Post 741 - just caught up to where I last was caught up. Looking forward to re-reading this.

Post 747 - alrighty duppin I am doing that now haha

Post 750 - “I’ve caught up, read everything once, plan to keep it that way” :( sad naive redados.

Post 757 - I was crabby and tired and should have just shut up. I was really annoyed by Duppin’s (pro-town push). I was being crabby.

Post 760 - LMAO at Odd Day Jester calling me Charizard

Post 763 - Fair point, Norwee
Post 764 - way to sheep norwee, noraa!!!

Gah I was really annoyed by post 766

Page 32 - I am frustrated that Noraa is refusing to listen to what I said/am saying. That is anti-town/immature of her.

Post 799 - “we have a scum!Redados” - not helpful. In general I would describe Noraa’s posts up to this point as “not helpful”. X10. Is she even hunting at this point?

Post 807 is funny, props, Norwee

Post 809 - UNOwen asks if I think Noraa is scum. Yes, I think that Noraa is scum. Pedit: looks like I answered this in 812

Post 813 - Noraa flails. Pedit: Noraa keeps flailing in posts 814 and 815. Noraa, why are you so offended at the thought of being scumread?

Page 33 - ShellyC is actually playing in a pro-town way on this page. Also btw UNOwen still doing the lurky pokey thing, that’s scummy imo.

I agree with what I said in post 828. And post 831.

Noraa calling my post a “shit reason” in post 832 rubs me the wrong way and I’m feeling bery proud of myself for being so respectful in post 833. Good job, redados from four days ago. You did good.

Re ShellyC’s post 839 - well we’re not both scum, I can tell you that

Re Taylor Swift post 855 - you don’t have vasy experience playing with Sausage, do you? You have an end-of-august start date

Re: Taylor Swift post 861 - nah, after I calmed down I still scumread Noraa, so I didn’t unvote.

Post 864 by Jester is both funny yet incredibly insightful. I think Shelly is just straight up scum.

Re: post 865 by Shelly; *I* certainly feel like it’s TvS.

Re: post 869 by Odd Day Jester asking if I scumread anyone - at this moment I scumread UNOwen, ShellyC, and Noraa.

Re: Post 873 by duppin, the answer is because I was crabby. Sorry :(

I’m on page 36 and I have the slightest scumread on Norwee. Is he hunting at all?? Also Sausage has posted like nothing at this point. Geez.

I agree with post 885 by Mundivore.

Post 887 - UNOwen asks me a question and I don’t feel like answering it. Seems like a lot of work. I’m scumreading Noraa. End of story. Also I’m still scumreading UNOwen at this point.

I feel like Mundivore is town. I like their clownposting. But also wait it’s clown posting and it’s anti town. I am still town leaning on them though.

Re: post 902 by Taylor Swift; it’s not nonsense shitposting, it’s actually surprisingly insightful and helpful.

Re: post 908 by Noraa - you are aggressive, Noraa.

Re: post 909 - another great bat fact!

Re: post 918 - Noraa, stop referring to ongoing games.

Re: post 919 - this was my first thought as well, Jester.

Page 38 - where tf is Saudade

My current plan is to stream of consciousness and trudge things along, vote out scum, scum won’t see me as a threat, and then I’ll go super try-hard once we get to LIMLO and then scum will regret leaving me alive. Stupid scum.

Re: ShellyC’s post 931 explaining Grendel as scum - you’re forgetting that was still practically RVS so it’s NAI. stupid long RVS.

Re: Noraa’s post 938: you’ll never be a clown like them!!!

Page 38 - I’m scumreading ShellyC.

Re: Noraa’s post 946 where she says fluffing is better than lurking - is it??? Fluffing spams up the thread and makes it harder to me to catch up. Pedit: 948 ShellyC said my thoughts EXACTLY. Got damn.

Re: Jester’s post 949: hahahahhaha

Re: Post 955 - LET HER CATCH UP SHE SAYS SHE’S ONLY READ EIGHT PAGES

Re: Noraa’s post 966 - wtf is this wall of text

Re: ShellyC’s post 975 - stop talking about breaking site rules

Post 979 by Jester is a good post.

Re: Noraa’s post 981 - I don’t think your townread on Jackson is substantive.

Re: TaylorSwift’s post 985: +1

Re: TSwift’s post 989 - HE’S HUNTING why would that give you scumpings???

Re: Mundivore’s post 1018 - I’m flipping. All of a sudden I’m sus on Mundivore. Are they even hunting??? (this is a theme in my thoughts, I’m noticing)

Re: duppin’s post 1020: +1

Re: duppin’s post 1022: +1

After reading UNOwen’s post 1025, I’m still scumreading him.

After reading Mundivore’s post 1032, I am scumreading them.

Current scumreads: UNOwen, Mundivore, ShellyC, Noraa.

Great informational post by Mundivore in post 1043. I don’t think it’s AI. If it’s town, it’s helpful. If it’s scum, its purpose is to make Mundivore look like they’re being helpful when they didn’t realy take a stand on anything. Digging into my SR here.

Re: Noraa’s post 1047: why are you town reading UNOwen????? That’s super duper sus!!!!!!

Re: duppin’s post 1049 - because he knows I would flip scum and it would make him look bad.

Re: Taylor Swift’s post 1059: why are YOU townreading UNOwen???

Re: UNOwen’s post 1066: this is an awful reason bud

Re: Noraa’s post 1067: use the enter key

Re: post 1077 - Taylor Swift - this is an ANTI town post. Don’t say this shit. Don’t tell the mafia this shit. Gdi.

Re: post 1093 - noraa - don’t flip me bud. Stop it.

TLDR - scumreads: UNOwen, Mundivore, ShellyC, Noraa.

VOTE: UNOwen

I would like to hear thoughts from the entire playerlist on their thoughts regarding UNOwen, specifically from Noraa and Taylor Swift.
In post 1276, Redados wrote:
In post 1270, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1263, Noraa wrote:I don't see why scum!redados would wanna say shelly and I aren't scum but that might be something that ur saying to try to make me think its not a shelly/redados solve
stop doing preflip associatives
+1

:wink:
all in all you give a bit of mixed signals on taylor until they give a dull attack on your tunnel, noraa. I actually TR noraa and shelly pretty solidly atm, I don't think scum!noraa would do this kind of push and shelly is being town!shelly imo for earlier reasons
I think ur scum here. I think flipping you will basically reveal NB's alignment to me as well.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: reddados
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 1553, Noraa wrote:I changed my mind. The last 5 ish posts by Taylor have sounded town as hell.
Taylors in my town book
Disagree. Confidence is not necessarily towny, I think the push/aggressiveness on duppin is unwarranted for what it is. Many in this game have elaborated on reads less than duppin has, so I don't get the focus there.
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 1552, Tayl0r Swift wrote:how are people letting duppin get away with not explaining reads at all? everyone who posts about duppin seems to agree that the posts are bad, but theres no momentum towards the wagon, and immediately a shitty counterwagon forms on me.

duppin is 90% scum here.
Why aren't duppin's last 10 or 15 posts satisfactory in explanations for you? In comparison to bugspray, Norwee, Mundivore who imo have explained less. I don't like the strong confidence here either.
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just wanted an elimination :(
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:34 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

i think the scumteam is somewhere in reddados, NB, taylor, mini or possibly duppin or even UN.
I TR suade, shelly, noraa, mundi, and clown
my null slots are basically duppin, un, mini and bugspray
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1550, Morning Tweet wrote:[2] Tayl0r Swift: Odd Day Jester, NorwegianboyEE
[2] Saudade: MiniMegabyte, duppin
[2] Redados: UNOwen, PlusJOYED
[1] shellyc: Mundivore
[1] Noraa: bugspray
[1] MiniMegabyte: Saudade
[1] UNOwen: Redados
[1] duppin: Tayl0r Swift
[1] PlusJOYED: Noraa
This is an ridiculous VC for 60 pages.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1560, PlusJOYED wrote:i think the scumteam is somewhere in reddados, NB, taylor, mini or possibly duppin or even UN.
You changed your read on me real fast.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I already stated Redados was townie while you were saying i'm town.
Why am i now scummy for keeping up the same reads i've had.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It looks to me like some BS vote count logic scum likes to use.
VOTE: PlusJOYED

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PlusJoyed setting up this dichotomy about Redados flip being vital to solve me and other slots is genuinely awful and scummy as heck.

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:39 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1558, Odd Day Jester wrote:
In post 1552, Tayl0r Swift wrote:how are people letting duppin get away with not explaining reads at all? everyone who posts about duppin seems to agree that the posts are bad, but theres no momentum towards the wagon, and immediately a shitty counterwagon forms on me.

duppin is 90% scum here.
Why aren't duppin's last 10 or 15 posts satisfactory in explanations for you? In comparison to bugspray, Norwee, Mundivore who imo have explained less. I don't like the strong confidence here either.
i can sorta understand the logic from those other people. duppin keeps deflecting and hasnt explained anything.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:40 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1550, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler:
VC 1.10
Bat Fact #11:
They are named for their four long fingers and thumb, each of which are connected to the next by a thin layer of skin.

EXILE STATUS
[3] Tayl0r Swift:
[2] Saudade:
MiniMegabyte, duppin
[1] Redados:
UNOwen
[1] shellyc:
Mundivore
[1] Noraa:
bugspray
[1] MiniMegabyte:
Saudade
[1] UNOwen:
Redados
[1] duppin:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] PlusJOYED:
Noraa

[1] Not Voting:
shellyc

Mod Notes:
[/mech]
The Rise and Fall of the Redados Wagon: A Tragedy in 62 Pages.
In post 1530, Redados wrote:
In post 1520, PlusJOYED wrote:funny thing is I have a gut feel on unOwen being scum but their posts seem towny
again, it's not what he's saying but what he's NOT saying
There is reasonable logic to this, I have been focused on you and have made few comments elsewhere. If you are town then I should be suspicious to you. But you have claimed to understand my perspective, so my question is why you think I am scum trying to push a miselimination and not town who thinks you are scum?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i think theres likely scum in norwee or plus, more likely plus.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1567, UNOwen wrote:
Spoiler:
VC 1.10
Bat Fact #11:

EXILE STATUS
[3] Tayl0r Swift:
[2] Saudade:
MiniMegabyte, duppin
[1] Redados:
UNOwen
[1] shellyc:
Mundivore
[1] Noraa:
bugspray
[1] MiniMegabyte:
Saudade
[1] UNOwen:
Redados
[1] duppin:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] PlusJOYED:
Noraa

[1] Not Voting:
shellyc

Mod Notes:
[/mech]
In post 1520, PlusJOYED wrote:funny thing is I have a gut feel on unOwen being scum but their posts seem towny
There is reasonable logic to this, I have been focused on you and have made few comments elsewhere. If you are town then I should be suspicious to you. But you have claimed to understand my perspective, so my question is why you think I am scum trying to push a miselimination and not town who thinks you are scum?
nuuuuu uno im coming back
VOTE: Redados
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1548, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1518, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1489, Odd Day Jester wrote:Honestly, shelly is efforting so much that she'll hopefully just spew herself as town/scum further down the line. It really does feel like this is her scummeta based on what I've seen, mostly from stuff she did early on, buuuut I'll shelve this for a bit.

VOTE: Tayl0r
Idk what i'm doing so i guess i'll sheep you. Tayl0r has been firm null for me anyway so not a bad place for me to place my vote.
VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
so you have 0 scumreads after 60 pages norwee?
I misread, didn't see "NE" in there
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1557, Odd Day Jester wrote:
In post 1553, Noraa wrote:I changed my mind. The last 5 ish posts by Taylor have sounded town as hell.
Taylors in my town book
Disagree. Confidence is not necessarily towny, I think the push/aggressiveness on duppin is unwarranted for what it is. Many in this game have elaborated on reads less than duppin has, so I don't get the focus there.
confidence is making people TR shelly. why can't I tr Taylor for it?
In post 1560, PlusJOYED wrote:i think the scumteam is somewhere in reddados, NB, taylor, mini or possibly duppin or even UN.
I TR suade, shelly, noraa, mundi, and clown
my null slots are basically duppin, un, mini and bugspray
This read is pretty similar to mine ngl.
In post 1561, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1550, Morning Tweet wrote:[2] Tayl0r Swift: Odd Day Jester, NorwegianboyEE
[2] Saudade: MiniMegabyte, duppin
[2] Redados: UNOwen, PlusJOYED
[1] shellyc: Mundivore
[1] Noraa: bugspray
[1] MiniMegabyte: Saudade
[1] UNOwen: Redados
[1] duppin: Tayl0r Swift
[1] PlusJOYED: Noraa
This is an ridiculous VC for 60 pages.
I agree but then why are you starting a whole new wagon if u think that?
In post 1562, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
You changed your read on me real fast.
I think its not AI for plus but I would also like to hear an explanation.
In post 1568, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think theres likely scum in norwee or plus, more likely plus.
its possible but I'm not too certain that's correct atm
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:48 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1565, NorwegianboyEE wrote:PlusJoyed setting up this dichotomy about Redados flip being vital to solve me and other slots is genuinely awful and scummy as heck.
trying to derail a wagon that probably has scum in it is a pretty big scumtell bro
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1567, UNOwen wrote:
Spoiler:
VC 1.10
Bat Fact #11:

EXILE STATUS
[3] Tayl0r Swift:
[2] Saudade:
MiniMegabyte, duppin
[1] Redados:
UNOwen
[1] shellyc:
Mundivore
[1] Noraa:
bugspray
[1] MiniMegabyte:
Saudade
[1] UNOwen:
Redados
[1] duppin:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] PlusJOYED:
Noraa

[1] Not Voting:
shellyc

Mod Notes:
[/mech]
short answer is because I know I'm town and I don't think that I've done anything scummy enough to warrant a vote unless you're sketch. Re-reading that and thinking about that, that seems illogical and OMGUS-y.

I'm new to this :] I've never been scumread before/never had a serious wagon on me before, so it pops as scummy when you and PlusJoy vote for me. I just don't see why y'all would vote for me if you weren't scum.

Of course, that's not a valid argument for you to stop voting me, so feel free to carry on. Thanks for having me think from that perspective.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1572, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1565, NorwegianboyEE wrote:PlusJoyed setting up this dichotomy about Redados flip being vital to solve me and other slots is genuinely awful and scummy as heck.
trying to derail a wagon that probably has scum in it is a pretty big scumtell bro
Ok ok I think Redados is scum however I think Norwee and Jester's reasoning for why he is town is understandable as well. I think this Redados wagon isn't a great way to find scum bc its a huge mess atm anyways so scums can really really easily mix in here. I still want this wagon to go thru but I must admit its kinda a hot mess rn

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”