Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:51 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

starting a new wagon like noraa said and going being super hungry for an elim is also sus
i might even SR NB more than reddaddos hmmm
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1573, Redados wrote:
In post 1567, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1550, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler:
VC 1.10
Bat Fact #11:
Bats belong to the animal order chiroptera (Greek for "hand wing").
They are named for their four long fingers and thumb, each of which are connected to the next by a thin layer of skin.

EXILE STATUS
[3] Tayl0r Swift:
Odd Day Jester, NorwegianboyEE, PlusJOYED
[2] Saudade:
MiniMegabyte, duppin
[1] Redados:
UNOwen
[1] shellyc:
Mundivore
[1] Noraa:
bugspray
[1] MiniMegabyte:
Saudade
[1] UNOwen:
Redados
[1] duppin:
Tayl0r Swift
[1] PlusJOYED:
Noraa

[1] Not Voting:
shellyc

With 13 still flying around the place, it takes 7 votes to ground someone.

The Day 1 deadline is in:
(expired on 2020-10-03 14:30:00)

Mod Notes:
MiniMegabyte is being replaced.
[/mech]
The Rise and Fall of the Redados Wagon: A Tragedy in 62 Pages.
In post 1530, Redados wrote:
In post 1520, PlusJOYED wrote:funny thing is I have a gut feel on unOwen being scum but their posts seem towny
again, it's not what he's saying but what he's NOT saying
There is reasonable logic to this, I have been focused on you and have made few comments elsewhere. If you are town then I should be suspicious to you. But you have claimed to understand my perspective, so my question is why you think I am scum trying to push a miselimination and not town who thinks you are scum?
short answer is because I know I'm town and I don't think that I've done anything scummy enough to warrant a vote unless you're sketch. Re-reading that and thinking about that, that seems illogical and OMGUS-y.

I'm new to this :] I've never been scumread before/never had a serious wagon on me before, so it pops as scummy when you and PlusJoy vote for me. I just don't see why y'all would vote for me if you weren't scum.

Of course, that's not a valid argument for you to stop voting me, so feel free to carry on. Thanks for having me think from that perspective.
You attacked me for using my newbie card in doggos and I'm sure as hell sure that I was newer in doggos than you are here
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:52 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1574, Noraa wrote:
In post 1572, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1565, NorwegianboyEE wrote:PlusJoyed setting up this dichotomy about Redados flip being vital to solve me and other slots is genuinely awful and scummy as heck.
trying to derail a wagon that probably has scum in it is a pretty big scumtell bro
Ok ok I think Redados is scum however I think Norwee and Jester's reasoning for why he is town is understandable as well. I think this Redados wagon isn't a great way to find scum bc its a huge mess atm anyways so scums can really really easily mix in here. I still want this wagon to go thru but I must admit its kinda a hot mess rn
show me the post where NB explains how reddados is town. I didn't see it in his iso
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1403, duppin wrote:
In post 1402, Noraa wrote: duppin can u try to solve anyone outside of the {saudade} pool?
sure I can follow up on my previous reads:

At the moment I am fairly confident bugspray (although they have dropped a bit), Jester, Norwee are town.

I believe shelly is town as well actually. I have not played with her and most of the scumreads on her seems to be a bit biased on meta but the reads themselves seem to be a bit lackluster to me.
I think someone said it was suspicious of her to do pre flip reads but I disagree with this a lot actually - it is bad if she starts playing around pre flips, but expressing her thoughts on a potential flip is something I find to be a bit more towny albeit easy to fake as scum as well as it helps you set up your read progression in case you get a mislynch through. But the counter argument to that in this case is in my opinion that shelly has been all over the playerlist. I am pretty sure she has called out everyone for something at this point and has engaged with everyone. I have no idea if this is out of her scumrange or not but to me her play jsut comes across as coming from a town perspective.

I still find redados suspicious for the exact same reasons I listed earlier. He hasn't really managed to change my mind, my only concern is still that it almost feels hm I guess too easy? There's not really much defense or counter pressure, it does not mean he isn't scum but it just makes me a bit concerned

As for Saudade I just mentioned it before.

I don't really know about the rest. In fact I am trying to avoid reading you at the moment noraa because every time I try to read you I keep thinking that this could simply be explained by you being a new player. I am kind of leaning of some of the meta reads being thrown at you
can someone explain to me how any of the scumreads from duppin are remotely justified or reasonable? they are super duper weak.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Noraa »

@Plus im not going ISO diving rn. Im busy. find it urself. I assure u its there

@Taylor plenty of people have had weaker reads. If ur going based off of that, I dont get why ur not on the redados wagon
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Redados »

In post 1576, Noraa wrote:You attacked me for using my newbie card in doggos and I'm sure as hell sure that I was newer in doggos than you are here
I have four completed games and I have never been limmed during the day, only nightkilled. I've never had a serious wagon on me before. does that help explain what I'm saying?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:55 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

this is probably omgussy but i don't care, there's actually like no way i can see NB being town so I'm gonna shoot my shot for now
UNVOTE:
VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:55 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1579, Noraa wrote:@Plus im not going ISO diving rn. Im busy. find it urself. I assure u its there

@Taylor plenty of people have had weaker reads. If ur going based off of that, I dont get why ur not on the redados wagon
noraa i just looked through his iso its not there
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:55 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

notice how NB changed the subject too when I bought it up
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1572, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1565, NorwegianboyEE wrote:PlusJoyed setting up this dichotomy about Redados flip being vital to solve me and other slots is genuinely awful and scummy as heck.
trying to derail a wagon that probably has scum in it is a pretty big scumtell bro
Then tell me why Redados is scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:57 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1569, Noraa wrote: nuuuuu uno im coming back
VOTE: Redados
The Rise and Fall and Rise again...?
In post 1573, Redados wrote: I'm new to this :] I've never been scumread before/never had a serious wagon on me before, so it pops as scummy when you and PlusJoy vote for me. I just don't see why y'all would vote for me if you weren't scum.
Be warned that I will at some point force myself to check if you have never gone through a town game without attracting serious suspicion before, so please offer clarifications if necessary. But to help right now, perhaps you could explain your Noraa read + explain how you formed your impression of my play based on two posts?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1581, PlusJOYED wrote:this is probably omgussy but i don't care, there's actually like no way i can see NB being town so I'm gonna shoot my shot for now
UNVOTE:
It is very Omgussy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1580, Redados wrote:
In post 1576, Noraa wrote:You attacked me for using my newbie card in doggos and I'm sure as hell sure that I was newer in doggos than you are here
I have four completed games and I have never been limmed during the day, only nightkilled. I've never had a serious wagon on me before. does that help explain what I'm saying?
I have two finished games and I haven't used my noob card here.
In post 1581, PlusJOYED wrote:this is probably omgussy but i don't care, there's actually like no way i can see NB being town so I'm gonna shoot my shot for now
UNVOTE:
I hate this post so much that I almost want to say screw redados, plus seems more scummy but u are always LHF and idk wtf to do now.
In post 1582, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1579, Noraa wrote:@Plus im not going ISO diving rn. Im busy. find it urself. I assure u its there

noraa i just looked through his iso its not there
u need to pay more attention cuz hell yeah its there
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1575, PlusJOYED wrote:starting a new wagon like noraa said and going being super hungry for an elim is also sus
i might even SR NB more than reddaddos hmmm
You're right. Town would want this game to go on for 50 more pages of useless BS.

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

its not just the weakness of the read. its the lack of attempt to explain scumreads and then the doubling down and refusing to cooperate or look for scummy posts. scum have a hard time faking scumhunting. heres someone who is semi-capable of townhunting or stating reasons why people should be town, but then is SUPER fence-sitty in all scumreads, gives no explanations, and yet states scumreads. like i dont think you get to state scumreads but then also fence-sit and not give reasons.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Starting a new wagon on someone you scumread? OMG so scummyyyy

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1580, Redados wrote:
so you were town in all those games?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1583, PlusJOYED wrote:notice how NB changed the subject too when I bought it up
Wtf r u talking about lmao.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Apparently PLusjoyed thinks i was defending and deflecting Redados and they were scumreading REDADOS SO HARD. That they'd rather vote me than Redados.
Also you just started a new wagon on me (!) According to your logic that is SUS!!

- Bunno
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:01 am

Post by UNOwen »

UNVOTE:
Isn't your suspicion of Norway primarily based on him doing exactly this?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:01 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

ITS NOT DUCKING THERE NORAA

also NB i explained why I suspected reddados already, you should focus less on keeping your team alive and more on not being obvscum
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:03 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1594, UNOwen wrote:
UNVOTE:
Isn't your suspicion of Norway primarily based on him doing exactly this?
no i never said I needed an elim right now unlike NB. We have time to spare and it's way better to hit obvscum imo
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ohh you're making me feel angry.
Gonna need a break.

- Bunno
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:04 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

also Un is probably town
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 8:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not only are your reads awful, but you're pushing them with divisive language.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”