Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:22 am

Post by tris »

although, it could also be that he's saying that based on neighborhood interactions
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:30 am

Post by tris »

{Nero Cain, Gamma Emerald, Tesarossa, Iconeum} varying degrees of town, not ordered
{not_mafia} - skitter wasn't around long enough for me to get a read on her. but, the slot does get some residual towniness from mizzy. i'll have to go off of that for now, because not_mafia isn't easily readable
{SirCakez, Alchemist21, UnabombaH, Egix96} people i need to figure out. likely some scum in here. i'm not confident enough in my townreads to say they're all in here. i don't think sircakez and unabombah are SvS though.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:32 am

Post by tris »

i'm going on a walk, talk more after that
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 921, Nero Cain wrote:What do you think of me, Test?
Still think you are town. Your interactions with skitter (there seems to be histroy I can't weigh on though) and possible conclusions out of Datisi kill may have made me pause a bit, but I still feel good about you.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Testarossa »

I am not liking Cakez in Una vs Cakez. Kind of feel he is making more out of it then it was, I don't think bringing up points that make you question your read on a slot in a direct conversation with said person is a push, especially if there is no serious intention of actually voting there. I am not really liking the wagon on him though, Una aside.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Testarossa »

I am chewing a bit on a weird association between skitter slot (rather Mizzy) and Egix. When I was asking about reads on Egix D1 Mizzy picked that on without responding to anything else (could have just been coincidence as it was just the very next post) and shaded Egix lightly. Egix kind of reacted to the same post and just threw some light/harmless shade on Mizzy. Is either coincidence and I read too much into it, but Egix general stance on that slot is pinging me.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Testarossa »

I am still not really settled on a proper read on Ico. I am still a bit confused that he casually townread me that firmly on D1, especially because I was purposely avoiding most of the traits that caused me to get flashwagoned in our last game (although he wasn't scumreading me there to be fair). It's also noticeable that he was on all major D1 wagons, although this might only be more relevant if we know about affected slots.

However I don't really think Icoscum kills Datisi here, when Datisi has him in his to townreads? Also the way he reacted in his conversation with Una looks imo in character with his town persona. So maybe rather positive tendency here.
Testarossa
Testarossa
She
Goon
Testarossa
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Testarossa »

In post 941, Egix96 wrote:
In post 924, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 918, Testarossa wrote:Una, I think you mentioned somewhere that Alch and skitter slot are never scum together.
Yes, and that's literally all I'm saying.
I can actually see either of the two as
potential scumsters
- not necessarily my own scumreads as of right now though - but they are never scum together.
If one of them is scum - the other is town. Period.
Well that would explain this.
That would indeed shed some light on it.

It would also explain why skitter was hesitating to flash Alch at the end of D1.

Would like to get this confirmed by one of the other possible neighbours though. None of the potential neighbours was really sorting the others here in the thread, Alch not at all at least. And I don't know how the activity was even there considering Una wasn't that much around for most of D1 and Mizzy/skitter neither.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

in a 3p hood I'd say they are either all town or there's 1 scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 942, Egix96 wrote:485 - I think I'm starting to get the parroting thing now - this post looks like a copycat of Icon's 465. Also, "still"? Usage of that word doesn't seem to make sense considering prior posts e.g. 445/446. UNLESS it was meant in the sense of "there's still a part of me that thinks that" but even that's a stretch
You are actually right about this it doesn't make sense. Basically at the time I made that post I thought I had posted earlier about being unsure about Echo but actually I never did, I just misremembered. But that wasn't a parrot, I had been thinking that for a bit.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Honestly I thought nobody noticed so I just let it slide.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 942, Egix96 wrote:"You're only pulling this out because you're mad I'm agreeing with Nero"
"you calling a post where I say a speedwagon on you is achievable "meh" kinda reeks."
"And you're just calling me scum because you know I'm right so you want to discredit me."

I'm seeing a pattern here.
What is that?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 954, Testarossa wrote:I am not liking Cakez in Una vs Cakez. Kind of feel he is making more out of it then it was, I don't think bringing up points that make you question your read on a slot in a direct conversation with said person is a push, especially if there is no serious intention of actually voting there. I am not really liking the wagon on him though, Una aside.
It's a disagreement in definition then. I really think that whole convo turned into splitting hairs but Una wouldn't just cede the point.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 940, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm in a neighbourhood with Alchemist and Una
Hmmm probably only one scum here
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 953, Testarossa wrote:possible conclusions out of Datisi kill
What conclusions did I make?

The only conclusions I remember being made is when Ico lightly accused me of killing Datisi and you (at least I think) when you said he was prob killed b/c he was a safe active kill.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 840, Testarossa wrote:His most interesting take was probably at the end in 692, but I don't know if he was implying Nero/skitter was SvS (because it was my impression he thought of skitter as town) or he was just disliking Nero there.
He was saying that he didn't like either of our posting. period. It wasn't assigning alignment b/c as you pointed out he was still town on Skitter but would have still shot her.
In post 721, Datisi wrote:i'm clinging on my mizzy tone townread
until day two
he was going to clearly going to revaluate her today.

Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:13 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 938, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
Not_Mafia is replacing Skitter30
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Iconeum »

that is literally all i have to say and i feel bad about it
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 937, Egix96 wrote:
In post 772, Gamma Emerald wrote:based on how skitter came in I'd guess some under the radar players, to throw out some names maybe unah and testa?
In post 774, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 764, UnaBombaH wrote:Yea, that was a nice day end.
Didn't even realize we were so close to deadline then.

Gonna start this day by checking Datisi last reads - I feel like they were probably on the right track. :]
tbh I sus this post
Was no longer a factor for you when you wrote these? If so, why not?
It’s still kinda a factor, just not really as fresh on my mind or as weighty a point to me rn
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:04 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 961, SirCakez wrote:
In post 942, Egix96 wrote:"You're only pulling this out because you're mad I'm agreeing with Nero"
"you calling a post where I say a speedwagon on you is achievable "meh" kinda reeks."
"And you're just calling me scum because you know I'm right so you want to discredit me."

What is that?
It's that you seem to be showing a "You're rustled because I'm on to you" mentality which I would normally associate with scum trying to look like town that's trying to intimidate the scum (because town usually don't really do that).
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 943, Nero Cain wrote:i kinda hate when ppl list the quote numbers but don't link to the posts or actually quote the post.
Sry, but I was doing all that in a plain text editor and it was getting late, so I didn't want to spend ages adding in (post) tags everywhere after copy-pasting.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 947, tris wrote:
In post 935, Egix96 wrote:
In post 928, Iconeum wrote:
In post 926, Egix96 wrote:Yes. Also, my top two town rn are Icon and Nero.
huh

i don't think nero and myself are townreading each other that much

why are you?
For you it's mainly that I find this:
In post 416, Iconeum wrote:i agree with SiroftheCakez that EV has been more active in general because of pressure, but i kinda disagree that it didn't get better
actually was liking EV posts some more lately, but the general conclusions still seem off. Mostly about what I quoted wrt datisi.
... hard to see coming from scum given the context (you had been confbiasing strongly on Echo during your catchup that day).
for that? i don't see it. i townread iconeum for other reasons. namely, his interactions with una
It's just that, ime, scum don't normally show that much willingness to re-evaluate when tunnelling on people. They feel like they have to get that misyeet through.
In post 949, tris wrote:
In post 941, Egix96 wrote:
In post 924, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 918, Testarossa wrote:Una, I think you mentioned somewhere that Alch and skitter slot are never scum together.
Yes, and that's literally all I'm saying.
I can actually see either of the two as
potential scumsters
- not necessarily my own scumreads as of right now though - but they are never scum together.
If one of them is scum - the other is town. Period.
Well that would explain this.
ooooh! but, is that true? there could be two scum in a neighborhood right?
Technically possible, but unlikely. Fwiw, when I was a neighbour in a normal game, the hood was 1S2T.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 1:43 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 969, Egix96 wrote:
In post 961, SirCakez wrote:

What is that?
It's that you seem to be showing a "You're rustled because I'm on to you" mentality which I would normally associate with scum trying to look like town that's trying to intimidate the scum (because town usually don't really do that).
Do you think I'm wrong? I personally find it incriminating that Gamma and Una started attacking me as soon as I pushed in them.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if this was a 9/3 split and there are now 2 dead town we are at 7/3 so a lylo?

so maybe this was 10/2 after all and we are currently sitting @ 8/2. So worst case scenario we have two miselims left.

When I was going to assume that there were 3 scum when I realized the #'s don't make sense, I was going to say that we should be lynching outside of the hood b/c there'd be more scum outside of it but if there are only 2 scum then it matters not.

I still think Gamma and Ico are the scummiest but the skitter/NM slot is also pretty bad so I wouldn't mind going there.

UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 6:07 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 963, SirCakez wrote:
In post 940, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm in a neighbourhood with Alchemist and Una
Hmmm probably only one scum here